Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card (10166 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu2:
nothing much..just currently 4:06 pm cheesy
the sun is still up and shining hard cheesy
prepared a lunch of hot jollof rice with fried chicken and i watered it down with water melon juice grin

Lol. I like watermelon..
Sounds like a meal for for naija man consumption lol
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Homeboiy:

I don’t really understand how the spam bot works .

Seun needs to work on it.

Yeah that's for sure
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

sad cry

Btw I still don't understand how naira land mails works ..I tried but I only saw an auto generated mail and it wouldn't allow me edit it

Na it sends an email saying the person wants to mail U. But I get so many from ppl on here n lots I ain't ever talked to n their email names are different to their nl moniker most the time so can't know who is who. Nairaland tells me who's mailed me but in my Gmail box the names are all different n I get new ones daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Sounds like a meal for for naija man consumption lol
yes oooo
it makes us healthy and strong in za oza room if ya know what i mean cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
yes oooo
it makes us healthy and strong in za oza room if ya know what i mean cheesy

grin grin. Yes n that's very importantgrin
Lol I know all bout za Oza roomcheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

;
Lol I know all bout za Oza roomcheesy
grin grin grin ohh u do grin grin grin grin grin grin
smart babe grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin ohh u do grin grin grin grin grin grin
smart babe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol U bet I dogringrin
First time I heard the expression I wondered wat the hell they talkin bout lol...but I caught on quickgrin
Is important to know these things lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
hahaha @ u dey kampe grin
actually now the time its 3:48 pm cheesy
quite hot right now and i am just settling down to choplate a plate of jollof rice and fried chicken dat i just prepared for lunch grin

Yeah I'm learning alot a pidgin these days.
N not just the dirty stuff lolgrin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol U bet I dogringrin
First time I heard the expression I wondered wat the hell they talkin bout lol...but I caught on quickgrin
Is important to know these things lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did U get banned for wat we was talking about? I did I got two bans and had t to mail the supermods they lifted the ban. I had eight bans in two days n all I wrote was lol n how are ya n such. Nothing breaking rules. Then two days before that I had two bans at once n I earned one for talking in a sexual manner bout a pastor n his konji n then the next day or was up n I got four in one night for no reason.
I've Mailed the supermods like ten times or more in the last few days n they keep lifting it. It says spambot ban me but those look for keywords yeah? But can't be right cos I wasn't using bad language or anything near it. So I don't understand it.
The guy I asked how are ya we both got banned for it! He didn't say anything bad either! So am just hoping U didn't get banned for our convo like the other person did the other day wen I did.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Did U get banned for wat we was talking about? I did I got two bans and had t to mail the supermods they lifted the ban. I had eight bans in two days n all I wrote was lol n how are ya n such. Nothing breaking rules. Then two days before that I had two bans at once n I earned one for talking in a sexual manner bout a pastor n his konji n then the next day or was up n I got four in one night for no reason.
I've Mailed the supermods like ten times or more in the last few days n they keep lifting it. It says spambot ban me but those look for keywords yeah? But can't be right cos I wasn't using bad language or anything near it. So I don't understand it.
The guy I asked how are ya we both got banned for it! He didn't say anything bad either! So am just hoping U didn't get banned for our convo like the other person did the other day wen I did.
yea i got banned by a spambot cheesy.yea yu did the right thing to mail the supermods.once they get ur message they will lift the ban.i did same also.i dont know why the bots are banning users more frequently these days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
yea i got banned by a spambot cheesy.yea yu did the right thing to mail the supermods.once they get ur message they will lift the ban.i did same also.i dont know why the bots are banning users more frequently these days cheesy

Yeah I thought U might've.
Those bits really got it in for me suddenly lol. The supermods must be tired of my mails lol
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:

I like Ur new pic lefu.
Love your teeth. I like teeth like that.
Makes Ur smile nicecheesy
Ur a Chelsea fan I take?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
I love this woman ! Life is too short to pretend or to be subjected to a culture that rids you of your self dignity ! What makes you think that you are a God ? You are so far from it ! Hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:30am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Na it sends an email saying the person wants to mail U. But I get so many from ppl on here n lots I ain't ever talked to n their email names are different to their nl moniker most the time so can't know who is who. Nairaland tells me who's mailed me but in my Gmail box the names are all different n I get new ones daily.
Oh true. Mine is John ..the guy wearing a blue blazers with a red pocket square. I don't want to give my information on Nairaland why I'm not mentioning my full name, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
I was bloody banned too after the kiwi post lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Try AfroIntroductions is an Australian/African dating site
Yeah I registered yesterday too. Getting lots of messages but can't read them. The system is asking me to buy a plan. I'm not doing that. I dunno who's real to pay any money for any online dating site

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Yeah I registered yesterday too. Getting lots of messages but can't read them. The system is asking me to buy a plan. I'm not doing that. I dunno who's real to pay any money for any online dating site

Oh ok. I've never been on it.
Yeah I wouldn't pay either.
Just try Badoo like I said(if was U I said it to?) And change Ur location to an Aussie place. Or search the African/Australia dating page on FB I heard bout I can't check it for U I dnt have FB. Or just try friending Aussie single women.
Maybe Google Aussie single women looking to date n see wat U find?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Oh true. Mine is John ..the guy wearing a blue blazers with a red pocket square. I don't want to give my information on Nairaland why I'm not mentioning my full name, sorry.

yeah understandable.
Ok cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh ok. I've never been on it.
Yeah I wouldn't pay either.
Just try Badoo like I said(if was U I said it to?) And change Ur location to an Aussie place. Or search the African/Australia dating page on FB I heard bout I can't check it for U I dnt have FB. Or just try friending Aussie single women.
Maybe Google Aussie single women looking to date n see wat U find?
I'll try the Badoo and the location idea too (it wasn't me you mentioned it to).
As for FB I hardly believe anything on Facebook as many accounts are being hacked everyday plus lots of fake profiles on there.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I'll try the Badoo and the location idea too (it wasn't me you mentioned it to).
As for FB I hardly believe anything on Facebook as many accounts are being hacked everyday plus lots of fake profiles on there.
Thanks

Yeah is y I don't have FB. It's all gossip n troublemakers n fake ppl living fake lives n having everyone up in Ur business undecided
Yeah I had Badoo years ago n I wanted to browse hotties in New York lol so I changed my location to NY and ppl nearby to that location their profiles showed up. I tried other locations too n it worked for me. Yeah it matches ppl closer to Ur location so put whatever U area U wanna meet ppl from n if U get chatting to someone just tell em where you really live n go from there. U never know who U could meetcheesy
Yeah still be careful on Badoo too tho cos I've heard of yahoo ppl using that aswell.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah is y I don't have FB. It's all gossip n troublemakers n fake ppl living fake lives n having everyone up in Ur business undecided
Yeah I had Badoo years ago n I wanted to browse hotties in New York lol so I changed my location to NY and ppl nearby to that location their profiles showed up. I tried other locations too n it worked for me. Yeah it matches ppl closer to Ur location so put whatever U area U wanna meet ppl from n if U get chatting to someone just tell em where you really live n go from there. U never know who U could meetcheesy
Yeah still be careful on Badoo too tho cos I've heard of yahoo ppl using that aswell.
Good luck

I tried the Badoo but I'm considering deleting my account soon as I can't even say a word anyone without paying. It's useless but there's a hot ladies on there grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I tried the Badoo but I'm considering deleting my account soon as I can't even say a word anyone without paying. It's useless but there's a hot ladies on there grin

Yeah it sux U gotta pay to read msgs ppl send or see who send em n whatever. I'll see if I can find anything else for ya
Badoo does have different priced things U can do tho I think. But yeah if U meet no one is a loss of money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

I found some but I didn't go into them to see if they're any good.
African love.com
Afroromance.com
Ninbimweb.com
Zoosk.

I'm not sure how they all work but they came up wen I googled African/Australian dating so maybe U can take a look.
Other than that most Australian women on FB who live in Australia are who they say they are maybe U could friend a heap n try chatting start of with friends. I notice alot of African men talk bout marriage after a few days or a week or so wen chatting to Aussie women(guys I've been friends with over the years) n that scares Aussie girls off straight away. Most of us prefer building friendships first in online dating n U seem like U can hold a great conversation. Aussie girls like that n like to be made to laugh alot.
So maybe if them sites aren't good for U just try friending some n ease into things make em laugh n wanna keep talking. Our girls like to talk alotcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

African love.com
Afroromance.com
Ninbimweb.com
Zoosk.

I'm not sure how they all work but they came up wen I googled African/Australian dating so maybe U can take a look.
Other than that most Australian women on FB who live in Australia are who they say they are maybe U could friend a heap n try chatting start of with friends. I notice alot of African men talk bout marriage after a few days or a week or so wen chatting to Aussie women(guys I've been friends with over the years) n that scares Aussie girls off straight away. Most of us prefer building friendships first in online dating n U seem like U can hold a great conversation. Aussie girls like that n like to be made to laugh alot.
So maybe if them sites aren't good for U just try friending some n ease into things make em laugh n wanna keep talking. Our girls like to talk alotcheesy
Lol.. conversation is quite my thing especially when there's a mutual flow. But all these sites and registerations is going to be a tough job for me embarassed
I used to have Aussies and Kiwi friends on discord but we never discussed relationship though just the games.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah it sux U gotta pay to read msgs ppl send or see who send em n whatever. I'll see if I can find anything else for ya
Badoo does have different priced things U can do tho I think. But yeah if U meet no one is a loss of money
Lol.. paying for any dating site will kill all my political ambitions. I understand nothing is free but there shouldn't be a price tag ..let the people meet and mingle and then decide their fates

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=94078936]

African love.com
Afroromance.com
Ninbimweb.com
Zoosk.

Good day. It seems the sites are paid sites embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Originalsly: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmm.... I do hope people learn from this. Most think it's only Black Ameri an women behave like this.... but as the lady said... she is American and that is Anerican culture period.... you can't order them around. Culture clash period.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=collinsuchendu post=94081395][/quote]

Oh ok. Like I said I didn't go into them.
I thought Zoosk was free? I ain't really used dating sites I only went in Badoo with my cousin years ago as a joke n to look who's on there. Yeah try the Badoo thing then
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Lol.. paying for any dating site will kill all my political ambitions. I understand nothing is free but there shouldn't be a price tag ..let the people meet and mingle and then decide their fates

Yo I agree

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh ok. Like I said I didn't go into them.
I thought Zoosk was free? I ain't really used dating sites I only went in Badoo with my cousin years ago as a joke n to look who's on there. Yeah try the Badoo thing then

Even the Zoosk of a thing is paid, and I'm tired of these dating sites. Or do you think I should try the social media way (i.e Facebook, Instagram) Can I find the real ones there?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

I like Ur new pic lefu.
Love your teeth. I like teeth like that.
Makes Ur smile nicecheesy
Ur a Chelsea fan I take?
hell yes i am blues fan cheesy .Is football popular in australia or is it cricket that is popular? i knew this Australian guy Tim Cahill who used to play for chealsea.Was quite a decent player.As for my teeth thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry / What Bad Habit Do You Love/enjoy Doing? / Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.