Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card (10123 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
lefulefu:
hell yes i am blues fan cheesy .Is football popular in australia or is it cricket that is popular? i knew this Australian guy Tim Cahill who used to play for chealsea.Was quite a decent player.As for my teeth thanks grin

Lol.
Here we have AFL Australian football league. U use the same sorta ball as rugby but it's different game. There's four high posts for goals n U kick the ball high most the time to Ur team members n they try catch it n so do the other team n U can handpass n U gotta keep doing that both teams to try get the ball to their goals. There's 18 teams n they compete to climb the ladder n play grand finals.
Is really really popular here. We do have soccer but isn't that popular really not like AFL n cricket is second most popular. I hate cricket lol.
Everyone has their fave AFL team n watches the games on tv or go to whatever Melbourne where the arena they play in is.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Even the Zoosk of a thing is paid, and I'm tired of these dating sites. Or do you think I should try the social media way (i.e Facebook, Instagram) Can I find the real ones there?

Yeah I'll find real Aussie ones on FB n stuff. U don't get much of scam going on over here like that
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah I'll find real Aussie ones on FB n stuff. U don't get much of scam going on over here like that

It's alright ma'am. Please I've really suffered in this country, if there's ANYONE you can refer to me please don't hesitate. Please I just need to get out of this country. I don't need money or anything, I just don't want to be seeing myself in this country anymore. sad lipsrsealed I tried to send you a PM but you didn't reply. embarassed

Please can we chat on WhatsApp if you don't mind?? (No offense)

(Pardon my grammatical errors. I'm not a good writer.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
Here we have AFL Australian football league. U use the same sorta ball as rugby but it's different game. There's four high posts for goals n U kick the ball high most the time to Ur team members n they try catch it n so do the other team n U can handpass n U gotta keep doing that both teams to try get the ball to their goals. There's 18 teams n they compete to climb the ladder n play grand finals.
Is really really popular here. We do have soccer but isn't that popular really not like AFL n cricket is second most popular. I hate cricket lol.
Everyone has their fave AFL team n watches the games on tv or go to whatever Melbourne where the arena they play in is.
are u talking about volleyball? or is it ice hockey? i guessed right that soccer might not be so popular in australia.u hate cricket? cheesy...And australia always tops on crickets.i think they one of the major power houses in word cricket after england and new zealand
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 20, 2020
lefulefu:
are u talking about volleyball? or is it ice hockey? i guessed right that soccer might not be so popular in australia.u hate cricket? cheesy...And australia always tops on crickets.i think they one of the major power houses in word cricket after england and new zealand

Lol yeah Australian team is good at cricket.
Na it's not volleyball.
It's similar to American football but not lol.

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Damoche10: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
That Michael is a fool...I swear
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yeah Australian team is good at cricket.
Na it's not volleyball.
It's similar to American football but not lol.
wow this is american football minus the helmets and shoulder pads
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2020
lefulefu:
wow this is american football minus the helmets and shoulder pads

Yeah sort of

The Americans are pussys wearing all them shoulder pads lol.
Na I think there football is more like rugby.
We have rugby too here.
But AFL is different.
U would actually like the game. I think alot of naija guys would. It's fun kicking the ball n I'm actually good at it for a girl lol
I can kick it far n high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! / Beautiful Pregnant Women(with Pics) / Attention Boyfriends & Husbands:hear What Women Say About Our Joystick Sizes! :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.