Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card (10170 Views)

Young Man Weds His American Lover In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
collinsuchendu:

cool We're in the same boat bro

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Honestly speaking, I really understand what you mean, but with the way this country has dealt with me, I have no other option. Please recommend anyone or dating site you know to avoid scammers.

Awaiting your response.

Try AfroIntroductions is an Australian/African dating site
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 18, 2020
Coder2Client:

Why not Missyford31 herself? If you like her, ask her out na, she is single and may be searching.

Na I'm not single
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
hi beautiful cheesy
how u? wetin dey? cheesy
good morning cheesy

Lol good morning from here.
I dey kampecheesy
How's dominca
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahahaha pls what is the name of this show grin grin grin grin grin
and for micheal didnt he see her picture before she met him in lagos? cheesy
or was she dat photgenic cheesy?
anyway if i was micheal and i noticed the girl i was waiting for alighting from the plane and i noticed she is too damm overweight i will look for somewhere to hide then switch off my phone grin grin grin

.lol it's 90 days fiance; before the 90 days. That's the seasons with Michael n Angela. U can see bits n pieces for free on utube if U type in Michael n Angela.
Lol yeah he saw her photo but knew she was big but not as big as she was
@switching off Ur ph n hidinggrin. The tv crew was already waiting he had no choicegrin
They recently got married but his k1 visa was rejected I think
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Coder2Client(m): 2:47am On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I'm not single

I understand why you said that and I respect you for that but do give him audience if he P C you. No crime in it, right?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
hahahahaha pls what is the name of this show grin grin grin grin grin
and for micheal didnt he see her picture before she met him in lagos? cheesy
or was she dat photgenic cheesy?
anyway if i was micheal and i noticed the girl i was waiting for alighting from the plane and i noticed she is too damm overweight i will look for somewhere to hide then switch off my phone grin grin grin

Lol was just imagining U hiding from one big fat womangrin trying to off Ur ph before she can ring U n give up Ur positiongrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Homeboiy:

I have checked it out but it’s mainly African girls there

Oh then I'm not sure. Guess U can just try friending sum Aussie women on FB.
I heard there's a FB page for Australian/Africans wanting to date but I can't check it as I shut my FB acc down three years ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Honestly speaking, I really understand what you mean, but with the way this country has dealt with me, I have no other option. Please recommend anyone or dating site you know to avoid scammers.

Awaiting your response.

AfroIntroductions is the only dating site I know of for African/Aussie dating.
Am not sure wats on it tho. I googled Aussie/African dating sites for someone else here a while bk n that was all I could find.
Wat I meant was just don't go for any old white woman. Try find a younger nice one.
N get to know her. I know a Igbo guy married a woman Angeles age n look just like her n they live here in Australia n she treats him the same as Angela does to Michael on that show.
U wanna make sure u pick a good woman cos alot dnt understand African culture n our relationships are different here in many ways. There's equality in most relationships n many men do wat the women want. They won't understand if U wanna send money to Ur extended family n how the man makes all the decisions. Just Lotsa little things. N they dnt tolerate cheating so much n some dnt cook every night n expect men to help with chores, n they're all up in your business too like who's numbers are in your pH n all that stuff. So as hard as like can be in naija just think the stress the wrong white woman could bring you. So am just saying be careful not pick one like Angela. U wouldn't have piece of mind.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Awaiting your response.

Just reread Ur comment n I thought U said U didn't understand so is y I sent that last comment.
Yeah I know how life can be for many ppl in naija. U could try Badoo n in the settings where it says Ur location change it to somewhere in Australia n ppl nearby looking to date their profiles will pop up n if U get to talking to someone just be honest n say Ur actually in naija but U wanted to meet ppl in Australia. U can put any location n change it to some other location as many times as U like. I ain't been on there in around five years but I use to do it so I could browse profiles of hot usa guysgrin
Long distance relationships are very hard. Trust me. I been in one for four years with an Igbo guy in Owerri.
U gotta be determined n strong for em to last as long as U need til Ur together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 18, 2020
Coder2Client:

I understand why you said that and I respect you for that but do give him audience if he P C you. No crime in it, right?
.yeah I only have WhatsApp to talk to my man n he tells me not to give it to other ppl in naija but he can email me..I dnt have Instagram or Twitter or FB
I don't like social media much.

He'll have to tell me wen he dms me tho cos I get alot of notifications up top on nairaland and emails n emails have different names to their emails n I can't reply everybody there's like over 100 in the last few weeks alone. K
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 6:12am On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Oh then I'm not sure. Guess U can just try friending sum Aussie women on FB.
I heard there's a FB page for Australian/Africans wanting to date but I can't check it as I shut my FB acc down three years ago.

Yea I’m gonna check that out but

You can make it easy by linking me up with your good friends or don’t you have friends?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Please I need someone that will also treat me the same way, as long I leave this country.

I pity you.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 18, 2020
Anyway anytime I prefer my nigerian ladies in naija, if you know the power the govt gives the women over there and how it can be abused. You would be careful dealing with foreign woman, though not everyone is like that sha
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Coder2Client(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

.yeah I only have WhatsApp to talk to my man n he tells me not to give it to other ppl in naija but he can email me..I dnt have Instagram or Twitter or FB
I don't like social media much.

He'll have to tell me wen he dms me tho cos I get alot of notifications up top on nairaland and emails n emails have different names to their emails n I can't reply everybody there's like over 100 in the last few weeks alone. K
Gracia! It is up to him now. But is he (your man) a naija man?
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2020
Coder2Client:

Gracia! It is up to him now. But is he (your man) a naija man?

Yeah my man is igbo
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Homeboiy:

Yea I’m gonna check that out but

You can make it easy by linking me up with your good friends or don’t you have friends?

Sorry couldn't reply I had two bans for no reason again. Eight in three days I been banned n the comments wasn't breaking any rules so I dunno y whoever is doing it keeps targeting me.
The supermods fix it tho each time cos I mail em.
I do have friends but most are in relationships already n sum I already tried putting them into another naija guy I know n they not interested in a long distance thing
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Sorry couldn't reply I had two bans for no reason again. Eight in three days I been banned n the comments wasn't breaking any rules so I dunno y whoever is doing it keeps targeting me.
The supermods fix it tho each time cos I mail em.
I do have friends but most are in relationships already n sum I already tried putting them into another naija guy I know n they not interested in a long distance thing

The ban could be from spam bot

Well Thanks for your time but anytime you see a free Aussie girl, don’t wait to holla at me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol was just imagining U hiding from one big fat womangrin trying to off Ur ph before she can ring U n give up Ur positiongrin
grin i had a friend then he used to do facebook love connections grin.he would complain that the girls he saw on facebook always lloked different when he saw them in real life.anyway as for me i can never fall into such trap..never grin.at least when i see her on video call i will have an idea wed she is obese or average cheesy.if she too fat i go jakpa grin(run)
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

.lol it's 90 days fiance; before the 90 days. That's the seasons with Michael n Angela. U can see bits n pieces for free on utube if U type in Michael n Angela.
Lol yeah he saw her photo but knew she was big but not as big as she was
@switching off Ur ph n hidinggrin. The tv crew was already waiting he had no choicegrin
They recently got married but his k1 visa was rejected I think
ok will check it up grin..oh his visa was rejected? grin..well if i was the immigration officer i had reject the visa too if i took a look at his and saw and she looked like a whale cheesy.i would know it was for the for the papers cheesy.and they even have tv crews following them cheesy..hahaha i wouldnt want to fall ino such situation cos if my guys back home saw me on tv with a fat chick they had laugh their eyes out and jeer at me knowing how such much i dont like babes who are too fat cheesy
ZINIBANKS U SUPPOSE FEATURE IN THIS SHOW OO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ok will check it up grin..oh his visa was rejected? grin..well if i was the immigration officer i had reject the visa too if i took a look at his and saw and she looked like a whale cheesy.i would know it was for the for the papers cheesy.and they even have tv crews following them cheesy..hahaha i wouldnt want to fall ino such situation cos if my guys back home saw me on tv with a fat chick they had laugh their eyes out and jeer at me knowing how such much i dont like babes who are too fat cheesy

@ZINIBANKS ahaha yeah he likes big women doesn't he Lol.

Yeah wen she first went to Lagos n they got to the hotel he was sitting on the bed n she pounced him like a crazy cow on two legs n she kissing him like crazy in front of the tv crew n told him she's Hot n laughing like real loud n he was so embarrassed U could tellgrin
He looked like a mouse being molested by an elephantgrin
She was like full on trying to stick her tounge dwn his mouth to lick his livergrin
Then it cut to the next morning n showed him laying under the blanket in bed no top on n she was telling the tv crew they made love so many times n he was goooodgrin
Lol he looked like he could die at any moment from embarrassment lol.
I think he was way more reserved in talking bout the sex n in public displays off affection.
Then wen he took her to his mother's house they're sitting next to each other on the couch n his mother gave her some sort of food to try n she's chewing it n didn't like the taste at all n leaned over to privately asked Michael if it be rude to spit it out n would it offend his mother or something n he said yes baby n she said I can't eat it gimme a kiss so I can spit it into your mouth hahaha n he had no choice n he had to swallow itgringrin
The woman is a beast lol. He didn't expect her to be what she is that's for sure lol.
Then she met his two mates n she grilled them bigtime asking questions y Michael dnt got her picture on his ph n if he's got other gfs n stuff lol.
She's really trashy
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:

Yeah those immigration officers know wen things are fake. Australian ones arent too bad. I know a cpl similar in looks to Angela n Michael who married in naija n she brought him here to Australia n he was only 19 at the time n her in her fifties. Lol. She even looks like Angela so much. Face, hair, body etc she's temperamental too but not as trashy as Angela.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
grin i had a friend then he used to do facebook love connections grin.he would complain that the girls he saw on facebook always lloked different when he saw them in real life.anyway as for me i can never fall into such trap..never grin.at least when i see her on video call i will have an idea wed she is obese or average cheesy.if she too fat i go jakpa grin(run)

Lol yeah alot on any social media mess around with Photoshop. But I don't see the point cos if Ur gonna persue a relationship then wen U meet the guy in person I couldn't bear seeing his disappointment wen he sees Ur not looking the same.
I'd be embarrassed to do that kinda thing lol. Alot do it tho n must be think the guys gonna notice the difference lol
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Homeboiy:

The ban could be from spam bot

Well Thanks for your time but anytime you see a free Aussie girl, don’t wait to holla at me

Yeah I haven't used any bad language on the comments I been getting bans for except the first two bans before those eight. Its weird. Yeah it says spambot banned me each time. But y would it ban me for saying lol one time n another I asked how someone is doing. Lol it's weird
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I'm not single
sad cry

Btw I still don't understand how naira land mails works ..I tried but I only saw an auto generated mail and it wouldn't allow me edit it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Homeboiy: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Yeah I haven't used any bad language on the comments I been getting bans for except the first two bans before those eight. Its weird. Yeah it says spambot banned me each time. But y would it ban me for saying lol one time n another I asked how someone is doing. Lol it's weird

I don’t really understand how the spam bot works .

Seun needs to work on it.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

I dey kampecheesy
How's dominca
hahaha @ u dey kampe grin
actually now the time its 3:48 pm cheesy
quite hot right now and i am just settling down to choplate a plate of jollof rice and fried chicken dat i just prepared for lunch grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

Just reread Ur comment n I thought U said U didn't understand so is y I sent that last comment.
Yeah I know how life can be for many ppl in naija. U could try Badoo n in the settings where it says Ur location change it to somewhere in Australia n ppl nearby looking to date their profiles will pop up n if U get to talking to someone just be honest n say Ur actually in naija but U wanted to meet ppl in Australia. U can put any location n change it to some other location as many times as U like. I ain't been on there in around five years but I use to do it so I could browse profiles of hot usa guysgrin
Long distance relationships are very hard. Trust me. I been in one for four years with an Igbo guy in Owerri.
U gotta be determined n strong for em to last as long as U need til Ur together

Good evening ma'am,

Please check your email, I sent you a PM.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

I dey kampecheesy
How's dominca
nothing much..just currently 4:06 pm cheesy
the sun is still up and shining hard cheesy
prepared a lunch of hot jollof rice with fried chicken and i watered it down with water melon juice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
lefulefu:
hahaha @ u dey kampe grin
actually now the time its 3:48 pm cheesy
quite hot right now and i am just settling down to choplate a plate of jollof rice and fried chicken dat i just prepared for lunch grin
Why does the kiwi guys have to see tomorrow before us? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card by OscarJaden(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
Missyford31:

AfroIntroductions is the only dating site I know of for African/Aussie dating.
Am not sure wats on it tho. I googled Aussie/African dating sites for someone else here a while bk n that was all I could find.
Wat I meant was just don't go for any old white woman. Try find a younger nice one.
N get to know her. I know a Igbo guy married a woman Angeles age n look just like her n they live here in Australia n she treats him the same as Angela does to Michael on that show.
U wanna make sure u pick a good woman cos alot dnt understand African culture n our relationships are different here in many ways. There's equality in most relationships n many men do wat the women want. They won't understand if U wanna send money to Ur extended family n how the man makes all the decisions. Just Lotsa little things. N they dnt tolerate cheating so much n some dnt cook every night n expect men to help with chores, n they're all up in your business too like who's numbers are in your pH n all that stuff. So as hard as like can be in naija just think the stress the wrong white woman could bring you. So am just saying be careful not pick one like Angela. U wouldn't have piece of mind.
can you do us a favour by introducing nairaland to your Australia girls because naija girls sucks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Call A White Person Bro Or Sis ? / My Sex Experience With A Girl Yesterday / Man Masturbates Himself To Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.