Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) (2714 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) by Bloooody(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Powerfly:

oga don vex. But wait fes. Can mosquito give u bj or even give u doggy? Nawa o. E be like say mosquito and lices na dem dey help u cook, clean, give u massage and even dash u money too. Abi na mosquitoes u dey chat with ni?
No vex oo.
Wtf did I just read
Re: Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Modified Bro..
I had to read up and saw your comments on the thread..
Cant help but laugh out loud..
That meme wey you take reply that Kid that asslicking the OP got me ROTFL...
Lol..
This kids are something else on nairaland..
Dem just dey entertain me sha..
abeg d guy tire me cheesy
is he scared to speak his mind?
he is like trying to tell op that he doesnt find her attractive and at the same time he quickly saying he is not saying that she is ugly
wich kain men dem dey breed dese days

Re: Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) by Powerfly(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
Bloooody:
Wtf did I just read
a clear hand writting on the wall.
Re: Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) by krushdripper(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Preshieben:
Good morning romancelanders,
this thread is strictly for nairaland ladies..
I don't expect any guy to interrupt or interfere...

I saw a thread about a lady who was credited with 50k cos she replied a message she has been pending for a long time..
just last week,I was credited with 40k by a guy who I deliberately refused to reply his messages,
he said it was his own way of saying thank you for replying..he was so happy that he promised to get me a car when he comes back To Nigeria.(I'll share the screenshots)
not just him alone,there are others I wouldn't want to talk about..

thats how special we are..
girls,ladies,women are meant to be pampered,
we deserve more..forget the trash some nairaland guys come up here to spew about ladies..
some are ass lickers physically,but alpha male online..
if your man isn't treating you better,then dump him..you don't have to suffer with any guy to prove you love him.
improve on yourself,work hard and pay your bills,be independent and proud..

You deserve Better girl...
if you ain't happy bout ya current situation now
then do something about it.
We know the tactics, make it up to influence the male upcoming to do it, ask your elder sisters (married or unmarried) for what is real or keep fooling around till it meets you.
Re: Nairaland Ladies (A Thread For Ya) by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 19, 2020
denvers:

Nice write up
This can't be a Nigerian woman cos your OT gbam.
she"s Aussie cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / This Lady Sent Me A Love Letter (photos) / When I Thought I Can Finally Settle Down, Another One Shows Up !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.