Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani (5540 Views)

Here Is What Lord Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo / Presidential Tribunal : My Father Told Me Atiku Is Born Nigerian- Pdp’s Witness / What Lord Frederick Lugard Had To Say About Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
DCmonster:
Nigga, I didn't mention yorubas. I know you are Algae soup gobbling moozeslim. grin
. Wish you can come with better argument to counter my points
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by kingzizzy: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:

When it comes to hatred and bigotry... Leave am for Easterners!

When it comes to terrorism, Boko haram, ISWAP and armed Killer herdsmen, who do we leave that one for?

2 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
mightyhazel:
85 percent of threads on nairaland thread is about igbos..

And u tell me this group is not special?

grin grin grin grin

They need us to Garner more traffic

1 Like

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Gotze1: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
DCmonster:
Nigga, I didn't mention yorubas. I know you are Algae soup gobbling moozeslim. grin
Ok, you mentioned your nightmares. But normal humans alway prefer that green algae soup to the lattering soup you people swallow with smelly akpu. if you doubt it, ask Egyptians, Brazillians and Americans. But why that no one eat that your poo with you people cheesy

1 Like

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by BigSarah(f): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Child of dysfunctional family wouldn't hide anyday anytime. Counter my points with facts or crawl back into your hope.
I’m sorry if I was offensive!
I’m being honest, your father sat you down and started analysis on each tribe based on what statistics?... how many individuals from each tribe has he met, did he go to every clan or Lga or he sat down and started generalizing like an uneducated Tribalist... Don’t bring stamper statistics here not everyone is a bloc

4 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:

I’m being honest, your father sat you down and started analysis on each tribe based on what statistics?... how many individuals from each tribe has he met, did he go to every clan or Lga or he sat down and started generalizing like an uneducated Tribalist... Don’t bring stamper statistics here not everyone is a bloc
. His father was a slave treader. He inherited the Link, deal on palm oil, groundnuts, Cocoa and crude oil deals. So we mingle with a lot of Nigerian growing up.
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Mathantics: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
refute him with facts and stop being emotional

Did he present facts?
Xombie
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mathantics:

Did he present facts?
Xombie
. State your facts, a chance to tell us the truth
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by BigSarah(f): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. His father was a slave treader. He inherited the Link, deal on palm oil, groundnuts, Cocoa and crude oil deals. So we mingle with a lot of Nigerian growing up.

Lmao, this is what all your fathers analysis is based on? He mingled Abeg tell your father to do a more through analysis... What’s his opinion based on ikwerre igbos from river state ?

2 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:

Lmao, this is what all your fathers analysis is based on? He mingled Abeg tell your father to do a more through analysis... What’s his opinion based on ikwerre igbos from river state ?
. They hate Igbos, won't want to be part of IBO. I grow up in PH. Was wondering if you could come up with some facts to prove a point. We always like to live on self pity
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Mathantics: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. State your facts, a chance to tell us the truth

You and your father are ignorant, stop deceiving yourself.

Religious intolerant in the Core North made the Core North to have the 1st and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups in the world.

I will advice you to stop portraying your father as ignoramus. You can keep deluding yourself.

SMH

1 Share

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by BigSarah(f): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. They hate Igbos, won't want to be part of IBO. I grow up in PH. Was wondering if you could come up with some facts to prove a point. We always like to live on self pity

Lmao another unfounded analysis ...I’m from ikwerre and proudly Igbo... I can’t argue with a tribalist , tribalists reasoning is usually one-way...
I pray you and your father recieve correct knowledge about each tribe eventually ... just say you and your father hate igbos it’s allowed

6 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:

Lmao another unfounded analysis ...I’m from ikwerre and proudly Igbo... I can’t argue with a tribalist , tribalists reasoning is usually one-way...
I pray you and your father recieve correct knowledge about each tribe eventually
Hey Dumbsarah
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:

Hey Dumbsarah
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:
Honestly your father is jobless and myopic
Hey Dumbsarah
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigSarah:

I pray you and your father recieve correct knowledge about each tribe eventually ... just say you and your father hate igbos it’s allowed
. I balanced my opinion on every major tribes in Nigeria, but you are shortsighted and closed minded person who can't come up with simple facts.

1 Like

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mathantics:

You and your father are ignorant, stop deceiving yourself.

Religious intolerant in the Core North made the Core North to have the 1st and 4th most deadliest terrorist groups in the world.

I will advice you to stop portraying your father as ignoramus. You can keep deluding yourself.

SMH
. Ibos will never allow others to strive in their land. I have friends in all the major tribes and we do talks on this. Privilege you enjoy in other places,you can't allow that in Igbo land. Hausa-Fulani has their problems and I stated it but your closed mind won't let you see it.

2 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by landforeast(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2020
very myopic view
this your father must always be high on codeine diet while telling You thes hate filled Stories about ndi Igbo. For your notice I have a lot of Igbo Muslim as friend and there is special way I see them rather than as Igbos first before their religion.

2 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by landforeast(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Ibos will never allow others to strive in their land. I have friends in all the major tribes and we do talks on this. Privilege you enjoy in other places,you can't allow that in Igbo land. Hausa-Fulani has their problems and I stated it but your closed mind won't let you see it.
Your major problem is lack of exposure. Do you know the number of Hausas living and doing business in my Village.?

2 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by x123xlolls(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
Let me still make this clear!

The power the north posses is unity in diversity!

Do you know that we have More than 500 tribes in the north?? Yes we have over 500 tribes in the north.

Most of you think the north is about Hausafulani.

Hausa is a General language in the north.

Arewa is our identity...

We have thousands of Christians in the north!

The north is not all about Islam!

The Hausa Christians worship their God... Whitout insulting Islam.

Muslims in the north worship Allah whitout insulting Christianity.

There is a mutual respect and understanding.

That's why you will never hear of Hausafulani Christians fighting.

The fight is always between the Igbos and the north.

The north is more tolerant than the east.

We don't care about what you worship.

Just respect yourself...

But in the east... An igbo Muslim is just like an endangered animal.

When it comes to hatred and bigotry... Leave am for Easterners!

If you come to the north... You'll hardly differentiate between, Hausa, Fulani, kanuri, zuru, Babur, and other tribes here

That's why they call northerners Abokkii in the east regardless of their tribe.

Another factor that is uniting the north is the hatred coming from the south.

When they want to condemn and insult Hausafulanis...

They will insult and Condem the whole north.

Any small thing... You'll hear northerners!

The north is united... And growing stronger than ever before!

The hatred is only making us stronger and conscious of our enemies
YOU MADE IT AGAIN !!!

THIS IS MY POST OF THE DAY !!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Eastlink(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Arrewa:
if you like insult from now till tomorrow.

I go continue dey hit una head with facts and will continue dey counter una lies
Clown, if you don't find a way into roping Ibos into your madness you won't rest.
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Eastlink(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. [s]They hate Igbos, won't want to be part of IBO. I grow up in PH. Was wondering if you could come up with some facts to prove a point. We always like to live on self pity[/s]
Another clown on the loose. So you in faraway north want to tell us how we run things in my state. What else do we call this if not insanity. So you mean we hate our own brothers from the SE and love you in the desert north.

Imagine the height of stupidity. Ok, I’m all ears Aboki. Tell us how we hate Ibos and love you more?

6 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:
Another clown on the loose. So you in faraway north want to tell us how we run things in my state. What else do we call this if not insanity. So you mean we hate the SE Ibos and love you in the desert north.

Imagine the height of stupidity. Ok, I’m all hear Aboki. Tell us how we hate Ibos and love you more?
. Lol Ibos claiming Niger Delta. You are referring to the son of soil, a prince from a royal family Aboki because I say the true.
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Zooposki(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mohammed, Allah and Taqqiya are like bread and butter.

3 Likes

Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Eastlink(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Lol Ibos claiming Niger Delta. You are referring to the son of soil, a prince from a royal family Aboki because I say the true.
Yes, I’m Ibo and so what? Do you have any problem with that. Do you know I can sack your brothers from the oil fields in Rivers state and nothing will happen. Aboki should face their north and Boko-Haram. The SE have as much right to our oil than you in far north.
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by DCmonster: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Gotze1:
Ok, you mentioned your nightmares. But normal humans alway prefer that green algae soup to the lattering soup you people swallow with smelly akpu. if you doubt it, ask Egyptians, Brazillians and Americans. But why that no one eat that your poo with you people cheesy
Ok nigga! I wouldn't even dare make mention of Algae soup to my fiancee. She enjoys egusi and ohaa soup and that's enough.

Fvck you and your ewedu and abooki moozelims one more time.
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
DCmonster:
Ok nigga! I wouldn't even dare make mention of Algae soup to my fiancee. She enjoys egusi and ohaa soup and that's enough.

Fvck you and your ewedu and abooki moozelims one more time.
. Are these facts you can come up with? Show case your tribe with verifiable proofs
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by winkmart: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
OK
Re: What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani by Mraphel: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2020
Onuoraijele:
Op we don't hate anyone
What did u just say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Pays N2.5M Cancer Patients' Bill / Buhari Has Created Another System Of Corruption - Emir Sanusi / Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.