Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

- Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (14449 Views)

/ / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by joeking2222: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin.......but, y iz it dat u guys always go hard on this babe? Or is there something am missing like seriously Just wanna b a friend, nothing more!!!!!
lkillbrokehoes:
Frm what i heared dey said she's dating an imaginary polish guy, cheesy

Dude dare are more decent girls out there, don't fall for dis chronic liar.
Re: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Akamariner:
Hello house.

Was just perusing how I have managed to remain without thinking of or having sex upto this moment, and it's kind of amazing.

What I usually does is whenever I had the urge, I will pick up my phone, open an ebook and concentrate on it, before long I will forget about any form of pleasure, sometimes I play some mobile game, with this attitude I have remain a virgin.

But it has it own downturn, although I had a good look and females get easily attracted to me, I don't keep any as a close friend, it's only me and my bizness, and thinking of it that I work online, it makes me a loner except for my online friends, but it never affect my boldness and confidence, I atleast manage to remain confident and be myself regardless of where I am, or who I am with.

So share yours if you are atleast 20 and a virgin.
How old are you.
Re: by Kaypols(f): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:

It's not about proper job from parents
They did their own
It's what I've decided to become

And the environment I lived played a huge(bad) roll in my life
Weed looks like it's legal in ajegunle
There's nothing just right about that area..
Ppu there sees me as good person only bcus I don't steal or fight
But I later realized when I got admission but it's all over now
Even after service I didn't go back there bcuz my life can never change if I continue

Environment determines a major part in a child's life

where in Ajegunle did you live?

Re: by Petyprincess(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
joeking2222:
grin grin.......but, y iz it dat u guys always go hard on this babe? Or is there something am missing like seriously Just wanna b a friend, nothing more!!!!!
Lol you not missing anything grin you still don't understand why they are pained? It's so obvious lol grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Madibah(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Kaypols post=94223227][/quote]

Boundary
Re: by Bekermann(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmm. It hasn't been been easy resisting all the cleavages and curves. But we bless God for self-control. smiley
Re: by joeking2222: 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy....babe, me dont really understand sha.......but all i do see most times iz you and dem bombarding each other, for what i don't even understand of!!!! Sha follow peace wit all men babe, life is beyond NAIRALAND dear!!!! Many people has really being blessed and helped just bcoz they WHR good to each other on this forum!!!!!
Petyprincess:

Lol you not missing anything grin you still don't understand why they are pained? It's so obvious lol grin cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chii59:

How old are you.

>20 and <25.
Re: by Petyprincess(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
joeking2222:
cheesy....babe, me dont really understand sha.......but all i do see most times iz you and dem bombarding each other, for what i don't even understand of!!!! Sha follow peace wit all men babe, life is beyond NAIRALAND dear!!!! Many people has really being blessed and helped just bcoz they WHR good to each other on this forum!!!!!
Lol if i do take here serious i would have been depressed a long time ago grin
I go with flow,you troll me i ignore you if you continue i give it to you hot hot grin
I realized nairaland is not a place for soft hearted that's why i report troll bullying girls that aren't tough lol.
That been said there are many amazing people here,with stories of hw they helped people here made me believe there are great nd kindhearted people but they aren't on romance section grin
95 person active guys on romance section are frustrated if they aren't trolling monikers they will bash Nigerian women grin

1 Like

Re: by joeking2222: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy..........this babe, you get mouth die i swear!!!!! U don make me laff off balance just now sha!!!! So, u self dey serve the stew give them HOT!! HOT!!! sha dey do am jeje mai sizta.
Petyprincess:

Lol if i do take here serious i would have been depressed a long time ago grin
I go with flow,you troll me i ignore you if you continue i give it to you hot hot grin
I realized nairaland is not a place for soft hearted that's why i report troll bullying girls that aren't tough lol.
That been said there are many amazing people here,with stories of hw they helped people here made me believe there are great nd kindhearted people but they aren't on romance section grin
95 person active guys on romance section are frustrated if they aren't trolling monikers they will bash Nigerian women grin
Re: by KennedyOkpara(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Just turned 18 ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2020
We no get choice Jare ,,,,although konji will grip us sometimesgrin,but we always get
rid of it tongue
Re: by BabbanBura(m): 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Joystark:
It's actually not that difficult.

undecided

Are u think what I am thinking!!!
Re: by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Meanwhile, i need a competent software engineer to work with, on a project.
Re: by frankkydee(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akamariner:
Hello house.

Was just perusing how I have managed to remain without thinking of or having sex upto this moment, and it's kind of amazing.

What I usually does is whenever I had the urge, I will pick up my phone, open an ebook and concentrate on it, before long I will forget about any form of pleasure, sometimes I play some mobile game, with this attitude I have remain a virgin.

But it has it own downturn, although I had a good look and females get easily attracted to me, I don't keep any as a close friend, it's only me and my bizness, and thinking of it that I work online, it makes me a loner except for my online friends, but it never affect my boldness and confidence, I atleast manage to remain confident and be myself regardless of where I am, or who I am with.

So share yours if you are atleast 20 and a virgin.

Someone said on this thread and I quote that virginity is not an asset, I beg to differ. Virginity is not just an asset, it's a very big asset for that matter. Sex is an instrument and it's spiritual , forget about any religion, sex is spiritual live or take it. Devil is current using to pollute the world you won't understand until you become a victim. Pls and pls, if you are a virgin, keep it well and desist from any form of immorality cos you might not be different from someone who is having sex.
Re: by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
frankkydee:

Someone said on this thread and I quote that virginity is not an asset, I beg to differ. Virginity is not just an asset, it's a very big asset for that matter. Sex is an instrument and it's spiritual , forget about any religion, sex is spiritual live or take it. Devil is current using to pollute the world you won't understand until you become a victim. Pls and pls, if you are a virgin, keep it well and desist from any form of immorality cos you might not be different from someone who is having sex.
Actually not attaching any importance to it.
I'm just like that, i only focus and do what is important.
Let's say i'm strong willed, anyway, it's nothing, just my normal life, like everyone else.
Re: by frankkydee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2020
Akamariner:

Actually not attaching any importance to it.
I'm just like that, i only focus and do what is important.
Let's say i'm strong willed, anyway, it's nothing, just my normal life, like everyone else.

Its ok bros, I just stated the fact and the reality

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Good.
Re: by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 07, 2020
It's not easy been a virgin jawe
But we gats stay strong

Re: by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2020
kelvinrhs:
It's not easy been a virgin jawe

But we gats stay strong
Ok
Re: by Noeasyway042(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2020
God is my strength.
Re: by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Noeasyway042:
God is my strength.

Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.