Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (15050 Views)

/ / I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Petyprincess(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
fati2001:

Hw far! wher you go since?
Lol i have been around,i only have time to comment on weekends.
Re: by WallStreetfx(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
The best for any man/lady living in Nigeria is to remain a virgin with poverty rate nd disease flying around. There is this special respect i have for virgin men nd for the fact that our society only concentrate on female virginity which makes male virgins looks unappreciated!

Girls like us appreciate you!! Don't let all these hoe men discourage you for keeping yourself!
No lady wants a used man with watery semen nd sagging balls!!

Hmmmm, I laugh in lai mohammed grin grin. Professional liar!
Re: by fati2001(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol i have been around,i only have time to comment on weekends.
happy Sunday.
Re: by zexy2030(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
The best for any man/lady living in Nigeria is to remain a virgin with poverty rate nd disease flying around. There is this special respect i have for virgin men nd for the fact that our society only concentrate on female virginity which makes male virgins looks unappreciated!

Girls like us appreciate you!! Don't let all these hoe men discourage you for keeping yourself!
To say the truth, only non-virgins ladies like virgin men, so their games won't end.
Re: by Petyprincess(f): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
fati2001:

happy Sunday.
Same to you dear

1 Like

Re: by Petyprincess(f): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
zexy2030:

To say the truth, only non-virgins ladies like virgin men, so their games won't end.
Lol is it safe to say only non virgin men likes virgin women? A hoe lady deserves a hoe man as much as a hoe man deserves a hoe woman.
So because we ladies prefer clean, unused, fresh virgin men mean they are hoes? As for me i dnt want diluted semen! I like them fresh nd pure! I can't imagine my future property been inside someone's hole cry cry

6 Likes

Re: by zexy2030(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol is it safe to say only non virgin men likes virgin women? A hoe lady deserves a hoe man as much as a hoe man deserves a hoe woman.
So because we ladies prefer clean, unused, fresh virgin men mean they are hoes? As for me i dnt want diluted semen! I like them fresh nd pure! I can't imagine my future property been inside someone's hole cry cry
As innocent your comment may read, yet I am skeptical about your inexperience.
Re: by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till these years. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.
Don't mind those ones hating, that's their live they've lost theirs and want others to be like them.
UyaiIncomparabl:

That glorious day ehn, my guy prick go hear am!
Lol grin till then...

1 Like

Re: by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Really, good to know. smiley
Re: by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
zexy2030:

That is you have become a haven of incurable STDs and some other fettish traps. I just pity destinies of unruly well trained ladies, who u have dropped their pants for you. They lost their their future good health to you.
some guys sha
Re: by Quality20(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Madibah:
Mtchew at the age of 14 I have started fvcking olosho back in ajegunle..
Since them sex is always in my system I can't stay a week without it

I wonder how virgins do cope sha..
Well there's nothing bad being a virgin

NOTE: virginity is not an asset
Amma u spoil so early o. How I wish ur ppl had done a proper job on u

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
It hasn't been easy staying a virgin till these years. I just can't wait for that glorious and heavenly night when my untouched virgin husband will pounce on me and take me to cloud nine.

Re: by GraGra247(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
fati2001:

yes and I'm still flewin.
let me bust ur bubbles..I'm a virgin.... believe it or not.. it's between me and my creator (he knows me more than anyone or I)
that words you read on my profile (believe it at ur own peril)... to drive away negative ones (they are many on this forum) .. regardless of the society today we can still be found...
it depends on the way you want to use ur life... you thought, ideas, mindsets, lifestyles, vibez and the rest.

Same you that have been claiming married in other thread, is claiming virgin here. Next you claim bisexual tomorrow. If the first was a lie, the rest will be.

Nairaland and different funny characters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by fati2001(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
GraGra247:

Same you that have been claiming married in other thread, is claiming virgin here. Next you claim bisexual tomorrow. If the first was a lie, the rest will be.

Nairaland and different funny characters.
is that all?
Pls give me more (all you said is trash =because the truth is bitter).
I have said mine "if en pain you commot trouser".
thank God for overcoming the useless lifestyles.
PROUD VIRGIN STILL WEDDING NIGHT WITH THE RIGHT ONE (AMEN).
everyone with his/er cross.
Re: by GraGra247(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
fati2001:

is that all?
Pls give me more (all you said is trash =because the truth is bitter).
I have said mine "if en pain you commot trouser".
thank God for overcoming the useless lifestyles.
PROUD VIRGIN STILL WEDDING NIGHT WITH THE RIGHT ONE (AMEN).

You aren't deceiving anyone. At least not me.
Re: by fati2001(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
GraGra247:

You aren't deceiving anyone. At least not me.
bros abeg shift.... I know myself "Wetin you dy do no mean say another person is doing it "
and my sexual orientation =straight.
you Don already deceived yourself... so nothing remain again.
Re: by Graysons: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Soapy things! op tongue
Re: by JustBeingFrank(m): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: by paul100(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Not all male virgins masturbate.I am a virgin and I have been able to keep myself because i know a guy does not suppose to have sex till he is married that what my bible tells me and that how a well meaning responsible guy behaves.I get hard and feel like having sex sometime but doing some stuffs that will distract me is what helps me like playing video games,reading a good book,visiting your guys,playing football etc.It is not easy ooo.

5 Likes

Re: by Sibtygar: 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
dairykidd:
Virgin boys masturbate while the females masturbate, receive anal, give and recieve orals while the hymen is still intact for the husband to be
The word virginity has wide range of meaning. Hymen is just one side of it.
Chastity and purity is most scared for me. The ability of being pure and not stained in any sexual indulgence is virginity for me. While secondary virginity for me is when one embrace Chastity and stay away from sex outside marriage .
Re: by Joystark(f): 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's actually not that difficult.

undecided
Re: by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sibtygar:
The word virginity has wide range of meaning. Hymen is just one side of it.
Chastity and purity is most scared for me. The ability of being pure and not stained in any sexual indulgence is virginity for me. While secondary virginity for me is when one embrace Chastity and stay away from sex outside marriage .
100% correct but most young people today do not keep to it.
Re: by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
It's not so hard if you understand or you are thought everything about sex from an early age,no man will be able to deceive you and when the urges come(which is natural),you will know it's just normal and it will go,all you need do is to engage yourself seriously those periods.You will have to keep men very far away too while you watch and interact with them at a distance.
Re: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
zexy2030:

You are very wrong on this
Re: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
paul100:
Not all male virgins masturbate.I am a virgin and I have been able to keep myself because i know a guy does not suppose to have sex till he is married that what my bible tells me and that how a well meaning responsible guy behaves.I get hard and feel like having sex sometime but doing some stuffs that will distract me is what helps me like playing video games,reading a good book,visiting your guys,playing football etc.It is not easy ooo.

keep it up,your type are going into extinction
Re: by GeneralPula: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
KidDarkness:
I just get my mind preoccupied with other things when sexual urges comes. To stay a virgin from birth till now hasn't been easy. My friends say I'm quite old fashioned cus I believe my sexual life has to be in an order. Marriage first, sex comes next and then kids. No sex for now, I don't and never will masturbate. It's my life. I'm not living it for anyone else but for me and I'm not bothered about joshing from friends. I only want to have sex with one woman, the woman I would get married to. I'm not greedy

I wish life is that balance..
Re: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol Corporate Oloshh, Virgin horseband taking you to Cloud Nine lol. Funniest Sarcasm I've seen this Weekend...... grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Not easy but it's worth it, that's one of the safest ways to remain unhurt in this world of deceit. If I will be loosing it before marriage, it will be taken by ME! It is a gift own to either Me or My HUSBAND. NO more no less cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Here I am sister uyailncomparabl..
Can we get to hook up..

Don't you read? I am a virgin!
Re: by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Palema007:
Not easy but it's worth it, that's one of the safest ways to remain unhurt in this world of deceit. If I will be loosing it before marriage, it will be taken by ME! It is a gift own to either Me or My HUSBAND. NO more no less cool

Lol Which gift, You bought It on Amazon or Alibaba??grin grin grin Who made It a gift. So you are part of the illiterates who have been extremely brainwashed lol. It's just a biological process. Nothing really special about It.....

4 Likes

Re: by BigDick70inch(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't you read? I am a virgin!

angry
No be pesin go dis virgin u??
Re: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Lol Which gift, You bought It on Amazon or Alibaba??grin grin grin Who made It a gift. So you are part of the illiterates who have been extremely brainwashed lol.
Read my signature and calm your raging nerves down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tell Him/her Something Good. / Gym Instructor Gets Aroused, While Checking Out A Female Client's Thigh (Photos) / Guys If You Are Molested At Childhood Tell Us Your Story..mama Is Here4u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.