Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367193 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rioundre(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2021
hartson:
Yeah,got alert right now for second payment.Was chilling out over a bottle of Hero unexpectedly my phone text alert bleeped I checked alas!!! cool 30k was sitting gidigbaa!!! in my First Bank Acct.I have directed the waiter for more bottles also I am heading to the pond nearby for a catfish point and kill.awuuf money dey sweet oo grin grin grin

Lol enjoy your money man life is too short

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2021
rioundre:

Lol enjoy your money man life is too short
correct man.indeed life is short so let me flex while it last.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 4:53pm On May 09, 2021
Is there any person that receive grant payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 5:06pm On May 09, 2021
Realsufi:
Is there any person that receive grant payment
Everything under Survival is grant abi is there other grant elsewhere?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by amlad66: 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
hartson:
Yeah,got alert right now for second payment.Was chilling out over a bottle of Hero unexpectedly my phone text alert bleeped I checked alas!!! cool 30k was sitting gidigbaa!!! in my First Bank Acct.I have directed the waiter for more bottles also I am heading to the pond nearby for a catfish point and kill.awuuf money dey sweet oo grin grin grin

Congratulation!
Which state please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2021
amlad66:

Congratulation!
Which state please?
Enugu State
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by amlad66: 5:22pm On May 09, 2021
hartson:
Enugu State

OK, now north west & north east are left out.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jefy(m): 5:27pm On May 09, 2021
No payment for my company staffs in Bayelsa yet. batch B.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2021
No payment here (Oyo state) and all my employees are verified. Or because my tracking process line is not full ?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 5:52pm On May 09, 2021
Aafulenu:

Did you have 10 employees? I also received as the CEO. But my employees are not up to 10. I am thinking maybe that is the reason.
We are 9 and our ceo is yet to receive.

I believe they will still pay the CEOs. It's a matter of time.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 5:53pm On May 09, 2021
Yhemit:
No payment here (Oyo state) and all my employees are verified. Or because my tracking process line is not full ?
From Oyo!!! Second payment received yesterday.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 6:19pm On May 09, 2021
PIMPAR:

Everything under Survival is grant abi is there other grant elsewhere?
Survival fund is about 4 categories. Payroll support (to be paid 3 times), sme grant (to be paid once) etc
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Orente21(f): 6:26pm On May 09, 2021
hartson:
pls do give away for me plz
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2021
Orente21:
pls do give away for me plz
Am sorry dear, My MD called me severally to do the needful and I have since done that.So cash don shrink sharply

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nezy4Real(m): 8:51pm On May 09, 2021
Let me drop my few cents here concerning the issue of the seemingly lopsided payments of the survival fund.

I was fortunate to be among the beneficiaries in the first batch which lasted from November last year to this year January. Prior to our applications for the scheme, the memo was widely circulated for weeks for all to see and key into. The major challenge for most persons is not getting their business registered with corporate affairs commission hence they lacked CAC which was key for the application. Hence, only a few thousands applied in the first batch I think it was around 180k then and the scheme is meant to cater for 500k employees. Due to this disparity in the figures, the 2nd batch was scheduled. Although a lot of people were yet to access the funds in many states but some states quicky filled up their quota and left with few hundreds or thousands for their quota to get full. So before the commencement of the 2nd batch application states whose quota were yet to be met was published and the number of available slot was equally stated. I think that is where most people fumbled during this 2nd batch, some people went ahead to apply with states whose quota where already met or states with just a few slots available. This is what is largely responsible for the non payment to some persons. Another reason for non payment is wrong CAC numbers and account details.

That's my few cents.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 9:23pm On May 09, 2021
Realsufi:

Survival fund is about 4 categories. Payroll support (to be paid 3 times), sme grant (to be paid once) etc
And which of them ,is not a grant? Go back to check the definition of grant before you further confuse yourself
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 9:28pm On May 09, 2021
PIMPAR:

And go back to your dictionary to check the meaning of grant
Chairman if you don't understand what I mean is don't have to quote me. Those that understand know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
Realsufi:

Chairman if you don't understand what I mean is don't have to quote me. Those that understand know what I mean
Learn for once. All the packages you posted are referred to as grant or support.
Grant or support means money you are not to repay.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ManDZzz: 10:58pm On May 09, 2021
When are they paying Niger State?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:08am On May 10, 2021
Aafulenu:

Did you have 10 employees? I also received as the CEO. But my employees are not up to 10. I am thinking maybe that is the reason.

I had 9 employees. And yet i wasn't paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:14am On May 10, 2021
daddytime:

You are a honest man and that is why I am responding to your post. You could have easily inputted up to 10 employees and have them all get paid.

The truth about it all is that, the maximum number of employees to fill is 10. So, if you filled out the 10 employees and they all get paid, you as the ceo won't get paid.

Inversely, if as a CEO, you listed your name amongst the employee list, you'd get credited, but get ignored on the CEO list as a result of your bvn outing you.

You won't get paid as a CEO so long as your employee list is 10.

I put in 9 employee and I the CEO wasn't pay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 5:31am On May 10, 2021
daddytime:

You are a honest man and that is why I am responding to your post. You could have easily inputted up to 10 employees and have them all get paid.

The truth about it all is that, the maximum number of employees to fill is 10. So, if you filled out the 10 employees and they all get paid, you as the ceo won't get paid.

Inversely, if as a CEO, you listed your name amongst the employee list, you'd get credited, but get ignored on the CEO list as a result of your bvn outing you.

You won't get paid as a CEO so long as your employee list is 10.

I put in 9 employees and I the CEO wasn't pay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Calygreat: 10:06am On May 10, 2021
I gave up immediately those that we applied together with in same week got second payment last week, and we are yet to get one. All my employees were verified but are yet to get paid.

Seems we have been schemed out....
��
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2021
Abeg Union Bank don receive second payment?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 11:33am On May 10, 2021
PIMPAR:

Learn for once. All the packages you posted are referred to as grant or support.
Grant or support means money you are not to repay.

Oga stop shouting jare. What he meant is the MSME grant program not the payroll support and artisan support. What's difficult there that you're quoting dictionary again?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 11:57am On May 10, 2021
Dickson25:
Abeg Union Bank don receive second payment?
since yesterday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2021
Tobioba1:
since yesterday

Okay thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:20pm On May 10, 2021
Kaeboy:

Oga stop shouting jare. What he meant is the MSME grant program not the payroll support and artisan support. What's difficult there that you're quoting dictionary again?
Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2021
It is serious oooo
babalasiri:

Same with me. I don't think that CEO will get paid. Let CEO just forget it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2021
let's wait then
Beedude:

I think CEO's need to be patient. I am also on this table
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 12:40pm On May 10, 2021
Same with me..

Hoping it will come in soon

babalasiri:

I put in 9 employees and I the CEO wasn't pay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2021
DTOBS:
let's wait then
We dont have any choice than to wait.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.