Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367792 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sihamey: 2:08pm On May 11, 2021
Has anyone paid from Kogi state?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hafis16(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2021
sihamey:
Has anyone paid from Kogi state?

Yes, I received my last payment yesterday. First Bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Maturedconnect: 4:24pm On May 11, 2021
please is there any ongoing application. I am a first timer
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2021
Maturedconnect:
please is there any ongoing application. I am a first timer
Not at the moment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2021
So I registered in ogun and didn't receive a penny.. A friend I helped to register in egugu, all her 10 staff received 3rd payment already but she's yet to receive as a CEO.

So na so I get bad luck reach? sad
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by adewasco19(m): 5:21pm On May 11, 2021
Survival fund just tweeted this......

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2021
adewasco19:
Its a fake handle

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2021
adewasco19:
you dey c adams maiyaki there

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:03pm On May 11, 2021
So no more payments cry

But at least they could have inform those who would not be giving so that we won't be so expectant. Chai! Hard luck

Congratulations to those who got the three payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 11:10pm On May 11, 2021
Beedude:

Its a fake handle
It's easy to spot the fake handle with this kind of poorly constructed grammar

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by zanjorrg(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2021
I only received first payment, any hope for second and third payment? Sterling Bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 8:36am On May 12, 2021
zanjorrg:
I only received first payment, any hope for second and third payment? Sterling Bank
When and how much
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 8:48am On May 12, 2021
zanjorrg:

How much was the first payment?

Are you the CEO that applied for the survival fund scheme?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by zanjorrg(m): 2:34pm On May 12, 2021
Realsufi:

When and how much

On the 3rd of this month 30k. I'm not a CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 3:48pm On May 12, 2021
zanjorrg:

On the 3rd of this month 30k. I'm not a CEO
I think you supposed to have been paid the 2nd and 3rd payment by now. Let hope is your bank delaying the payment.
What of your colleague, have they been paid 2nd and 3rd?
Check your account balances too
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 6:41pm On May 12, 2021
So finally this thing don close.... E no reach us
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2021
Good evening house, have they pay everyone for the 3rd payment, because 3 of my people are yet to get the 3rd payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:57pm On May 12, 2021
adewasco19:

Fake account,
See the Official handle https://twitter.com/SurvivalFund_ng?s=09

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:10pm On May 12, 2021
Best thing is to call their attention on Twitter

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by zanjorrg(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2021
babalasiri:
Good evening house, have they pay everyone for the 3rd payment, because 3 of my people are yet to get the 3rd payment

I only got the first payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 9:47am On May 13, 2021
zanjorrg:

I only got the first payment
If it's 30k, you suppose to have gotten 2nd and 3rd payment by now. Kindly check your balance
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 11:46am On May 13, 2021
CEO's have not been paid yet along side some organisations that were verified. I still feel That there is still hope. Just like no one expected all three payments would come the way they did, soon all unpaid will be credited. Just my thought.

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by zanjorrg(m): 2:13pm On May 13, 2021
PIMPAR:

If it's 30k, you suppose to have gotten 2nd and 3rd payment by now. Kindly check your balance

Nothing is there
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2021
Any news abt nov/dec applicants?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 10:42pm On May 13, 2021
Payments might resume tomorrow CEO and unpaid verified account. Lets keep hope alive!

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2021
Tgen:
Payments might resume tomorrow CEO and unpaid verified account. Lets keep hope alive!

U re jst assuming sha. Nt really sure it will even start.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 7:50am On May 14, 2021
Tgen:
Same thought i have here. We can only be hopeful
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2021
At first, I thought I was the only one in this situation.

I hope they pay sha oooo

Tgen:
CEO's have not been paid yet along side some organisations that were verified. I still feel That there is still hope. Just like no one expected all three payments would come the way they did, soon all unpaid will be credited. Just my thought.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 6:50am On May 15, 2021
Please does anyone know how to check for the approval of the COVID -19 Household Loan we registered for also?

Please I need to check.

Thanks for your help
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 7:05am On May 15, 2021
DTOBS:
Please does anyone know how to check for the approval of the COVID -19 Household Loan we registered for also?

Please I need to check.

Thanks for your help
https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by expressglory: 8:19am On May 15, 2021
If you are ready to work hard and insist on success,you can make money online! This video will help one or two people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvZtOBtN0cM

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.