Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366869 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2021
PIMPAR:

Learn for once. All the packages you posted are referred to as grant or support.
Grant or support means money you are not to repay.
In the context of things that are said here ,everything is not grant. We don't have to confuse ourselves with Lexis and structure ..lol

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 11:37pm On May 10, 2021
truvine:

In the context of things that are said here ,everything is not grant. We don't have to confuse ourselves with Lexis and structure ..lol
Can you define a grant? Let start from there
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 11:38pm On May 10, 2021
Kaeboy:

Oga stop shouting jare. What he meant is the MSME grant program not the payroll support and artisan support. What's difficult there that you're quoting dictionary again?
Bed of the feather
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2021
3rd payment don start ooh
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by W3xy1(m): 12:35am On May 11, 2021
3rd payment already rolling in
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:42am On May 11, 2021
I just got a call from one of my employees, 3rd payment just dropped!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by haybee2018(m): 2:57am On May 11, 2021
Party almost getting to the END grin
Third payment ONPOINT!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by giftygirl1(f): 3:41am On May 11, 2021
Make I rest, I don get the final payment (Enugu). FG una thank you o.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 5:22am On May 11, 2021
My employees getting third payment ...FG sekem sekem sekem
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2021
PIMPAR:

Can you define a grant? Let start from there
And you think I have that time.?
I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2021
After completing payment for this set, FG should now please, start payment for those not attended to at all.
This we pray

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 5:39am On May 11, 2021
truvine:
After completing payment for this set, FG should now please, start payment for those not attended to at all.
This we pray

Amen

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dickson25(m): 6:04am On May 11, 2021
truvine:
This we pray
Amen ooh...God will not forsake you guys..
Just keep hope alive
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2021
Please house, is it possible for someone that get 1st payment, not to get the 2nd payment?
And now the 3rd payment have started
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 6:37am On May 11, 2021
babalasiri:
Please house, is it possible for someone that get 1st payment, not to get the 2nd payment?
some banks are not fast as others
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
I just got a call from one of my employees, 3rd payment just dropped!

Which banks have paid this third payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by felixzo1(m): 7:16am On May 11, 2021
egbeocha:

Which banks have paid this third payment.
Union bank, access bank
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunnyxtra: 8:39am On May 11, 2021
No be small thing cry cry cry cry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 9:08am On May 11, 2021
I heard dey are paying both the first timers oo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by nkemzzy: 9:22am On May 11, 2021
From the look of things CEO'S has been forgotten already since most people has received 3x
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 10:03am On May 11, 2021
babalasiri:
Drag him, that's what I did to one of us that denied payment. Before he confessed to have collected 2 payments. He called me this morning that he has seen 3rd payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 10:03am On May 11, 2021
nkemzzy:
From the look of things CEO'S has been forgotten already since most people has received 3x
I don't think so!!!! Lets be patient.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 10:13am On May 11, 2021
kenlolly75:
Drag him, that's what I did to one of us that denied payment. Before he confessed to have collected 2 payments. He called me this morning that he has seen 3rd payment.

Ok. Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yhermmie(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2021
Final payment confirmed. Gtbank. 10.30 this morning
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Beedude(m): 11:18am On May 11, 2021
felixzo1:
Union bank, access bank
My workers with Fcmb and Polaris got alert
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Banter1(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2021
yhermmie:
Final payment confirmed. Gtbank. 10.30 this morning
State pls? We no even see one collect.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Feezdculestboy(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2021
Third Payment .On Gaaaaad
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 12:50pm On May 11, 2021
All my employees (except my mother in law) has gotten their 3rd payment while me as the CEO has not.

Is FG going to start CEO payment now or we should just take mind off it.?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by PIMPAR: 12:57pm On May 11, 2021
Third payment received as CEO likewise the other employees all received
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:20pm On May 11, 2021
PIMPAR:
Seriously? I've never gotten anything as CEO
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by babalasiri(m): 1:41pm On May 11, 2021
PIMPAR:

How did you do it? LOL

Most of the CEO including myself have not getting any kobo.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aframs(m): 1:58pm On May 11, 2021
babalasiri:

How did you do it? LOL

Most of the CEO including myself have not getting any kobo.
May be is among those that tag with employee and to receive 30k instead of 50k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.