Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,488 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367623 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
I used zenith bank and yet to receive 2nd and 3rd payment? Will they still pay me?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 5:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Shawl001:

The 3rd payment isn't the 3rd payment, it's your 2nd payment. Be expectant of a 3rd payment.

Exactly. Similar thing happened to me here; my first payment entered about a week after other received theirs. My second payment entered when others got their third payment. Now patiently waiting for my third payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Heineken(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Morning fam. Please I want to sell mtn airtime.. Anybody here pls? It's 1k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Accountantikye(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shawl001:

Well, as it seems, nothing. Except they ask you to go and make corrections and open your portal.
Just pray o.
so brother that means am not going to receive anything
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Accountantikye:

Not so.
You can. I've heard of cases where the BVN wasn't verified and they received payments.
But that was in the early stages.

Bro, just be hopeful, at least you have nothing to lose.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Michaelmercy(m): 12:39am On Jan 16, 2021
hartson:
how did you become frustrated because I know the process was quite simple.Just write out all the requirements then submit to the state focal person that's all.
is it still on sir? how can I go about it again?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by spiceeamiee(f): 8:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Any person here using First bank who has received their third payment? One of my staff who uses first bank is yet to receive her 3rd payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Starke(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Guys can we start a trend on social asking for extension of this program?
Honestly it has been more than helpful to my business. Not having to pay salaries or touch our earnings for the past few months has been the life blood my business needs to remain standing in the heat of Covid-19.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
Starke:
Honestly it has been more than helpful to my business. Not having to pay salaries or touch our earnings for the past few months has been the life blood my business needs to remain standing in the heat of Covid-19.

It's a nice idea, but it's going to take more than a social media topic trend for the government to extend it.
Morwver, there are still a lot of people who haven't been paid yet, they are working on that.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm hearing of fourth payment..
How true is it..
Has anyone received
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by akolat(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Starke:
Its worrisome. I & my employees have been contacted but payment hasn't been received. While some have received funds of 3 months, my employees are yet to receive any
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 5:01am On Jan 19, 2021
deckylord18:
I'm hearing of fourth payment..
How true is it..
Has anyone received
some one said she received yesterday.... But I'm yet to believe
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2021
profdotcom:
some one said she received yesterday.... But I'm yet to believe
Friend of mine says two of his staff have received..
but I haven't
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021
While we anticipate a 4th payment.... don't be led on by these fake news.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
halogate:

Friend of mine says two of his staff have received..
but I haven't

You mean a 4th Payment?
Wow.

Okay, let's wait and see.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Okayy: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's very true. Fourth payment has started dropping. One of my employees has been paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Omo! grin
Okayy:
It's very true. Fourth payment has started dropping. One of my employees has been paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Okayy:

some people are commenting of received 4th payment from Ecobank on social media. is your staff using ecobank?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
HRprof:

some people are commenting of received 4th payment from Ecobank on social media. is your staff using ecobank?

Omo! 4th?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Okayy:

Wow
This is great news o.
It must go round o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Accountantikye:

It's not certain that you will receive.
I know of tsome people who have their statuses cleared and has not received yet.
Be hopeful sha
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Okayy: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
HRprof:

Yes, he uses Ecobank.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
No update today?? Seems the 4th payment is a mistake oo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Demnosend: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
copyrites:

It's not mistake, it has been extended to 6months
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
Demnosend:

Really? Do you have a link?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tobioba1: 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
Demnosend:

where did you get your info from.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aleboss(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
copyrites:

It's not! In jesus name grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by copyrites: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
Aleboss:

Amin o

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Aleboss:

LOL,
I they your back bro.
6 months it is.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SerAce(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Demnosend:

I really think so. Possibly influenced by recent development of increase in these FGN's recovery and sustainability schemes.

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bondnotjames: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2021
PLEASE HELP !!!

One of my staff has absconded. She has refused to resume and doesn't want to return the money. How do I go about it.

Can I remove her name?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Demnosend: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

One of my staff has absconded. She has refused to resume and doesn't want to return the money. How do I go about it.

Can I remove her name?
Is it yr money? , y d hell will she return d money

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.