Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,312 members, 7,811,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367005 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

One of my staff has absconded. She has refused to resume and doesn't want to return the money. How do I go about it.

Can I remove her name?

Greed! Is it your money bros??
Free her jare!
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

One of my staff has absconded. She has refused to resume and doesn't want to return the money. How do I go about it.

Can I remove her name?

No sir.
You cannot.

Just let her be.
Thank God it's not your company money, it's FG's.

But, for the lady to run away, thereust be a reason#
E get why.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

Can I remove her name?
Return which money? Is it your own money in the first place? Oga rest.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ThisisBuhari: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

Can I remove her name?
,Are you a member of Stingy Men Association of Nigeria?
Anyway, you can remove her name, but where and how? Get the answer, from your stingy brain

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Harlex(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

Can I remove her name?

Most people seems not to understand the essence of the program. The program is not a gift for staffs but a relief for the owner of the business. I know some people who applied for the fund who pays their staffs more than 30k and need to balance for the short fall. Those of you who think its right for a staff to abscond after receiving survival fund are not totally being fair.....some school owners have experience same problem......imagine a school owner with more than 20 staffs but could only register just 10 out of them and most of them decided to abscond with the fund that was suppose to be of benefit to 20 staffs. And if we really want to be fair with business owners we all know that is crazy being a business owner in Nigeria.
Now a staff that is suppose to be Working at a place received 30k and leaves the job.....the owner of the business will have to replace the staff that left....... meaning the business owner will have to employ another person and start paying that person from his own purse which means another man's business is paying someone not his staff while he or she continues to labour hard to remain in business.
I think at this point every party needs to be considerate ..... because, either we like it or not the fund will stop eventually.

4 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bondnotjames: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2021
I'm surprised by the replies. Nigerians are very myopic and senseless. I want to believe they are not business owners. Stupid people.
Harlex:

Most people seems not to understand the essence of the program. The program is not a gift for staffs but a relief for the owner of the business. I know some people who applied for the fund who pays their staffs more than 30k and need to balance for the short fall. Those of you who think its right for a staff to abscond after receiving survival fund are not totally being fair.....some school owners have experience same problem......imagine a school owner with more than 20 staffs but could only register just 10 out of them and most of them decided to abscond with the fund that was suppose to be of benefit to 20 staffs. And if we really want to be fair with business owners we all know that is crazy being a business owner in Nigeria.
Now a staff that is suppose to be Working at a place received 30k and leaves the job.....the owner of the business will have to replace the staff that left....... meaning the business owner will have to employ another person and start paying that person from his own purse which means another man's business is paying someone not his staff while he or she continues to labour hard to remain in business.
I think at this point every party needs to be considerate ..... because, either we like it or not the fund will stop eventually.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:40am On Jan 21, 2021
Harlex:

If employer are fair enough to their employees, I see no reason why the employee should go with the money. To me, the money supposed to be shared equally among all the staff if they are more than 10 except if their employers paid them during lockdown
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Harlex(m): 1:35am On Jan 21, 2021
Realsufi:

If employer are fair enough to their employees, I see no reason why the employee should go with the money. To me, the money supposed to be shared equally among all the staff if they are more than 10 except if their employers paid them during lockdown
Absconding from duty because one receives 30k seriously is wicked. I just hope employers can build mutual trust between them and their employees. and with all been said, the money is for the company and it is wicked to keep collecting it if one has disengage him/herself from the company.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Starke(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Harlex:

Thank you very much for this. The display of crass ignorance is really embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Bondnotjames:
PLEASE HELP !!!

Can I remove her name?

You have learned a terrible lesson. Next time you see a similar opportunity, enrol your family and friends.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DrTims(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2021
That is what I did. All my family where registered by me and all got the three payments. They still thank me for registering them. Some people are not grateful at all. Always do things for your family. It's very imperative cool
Acidosis:

You have learned a terrible lesson. Next time you see a similar opportunity, enrol your family and friends.

3 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2021
DrTims:
That is what I did. All my family where registered by me and all got the three payments. They still thank me for registering them. Some people are not grateful at all. Always do things for your family. It's very imperative cool

100%

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Joy22ihuod(f): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2021
In a situation that a person is wrongly fired ...... should the person return the money? Just a thought.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bondnotjames: 10:45am On Jan 21, 2021
I'm even more shocked by the reply of some people here, defending it.
Vultures. No wonder nothing good happens to them.
Acidosis:

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 11:39am On Jan 21, 2021
This is why an employee is an employee. Their orientation and mentality will always be different from business owner. The war between the employees ( proletariats) and the employers ( bourgeois) is always there. You can see how they support the run away staff of yours.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bondnotjames: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
I'm shocked. Then they wonder why they dont make progress in life. Such gutter mentality

edoman2016:
This is why an employee is an employee. Their orientation and mentality will always be different from business owner. The war between the employees ( proletariats) and the employers ( bourgeois) is always there. You can see how they support the run away staff of yours.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aremoola(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2021
with the comments above, I only deducted the following:
- some C. E. O are greedy, in a situation where you pay your staff below 10k monthly and you still expect them to return the 30k survival fund so u can dash them below 5k. Employee will abscond, I have a case study of a private school around me.

- survival fund is Wrongly channel: some people have a dormant CAC certificate and at such they don't settle any employee rather than friends and their subject. Na dem dey ask 'is it your money'? meanwhile, survival fund is to assist Small and Micro Investment.

- ideal investors: if you have a genuine investment and live after survival fund, your employees can never abscond.

above all. the initiative is to lift Nigerian out of poverty, which ever purse the money enters, it will serve it's purpose. it's a grant and not loan.

just my opinion...

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bondnotjames: 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2021
Very well written nonsense. Well structured bullshit.

Where did you get the stupid idea of pay below 10k? Even if that is, were they forced to accept it?
How does it affect running away with money government gave me to sustain my business?

If I didn't add her name, does buhari give a shit about her?

I bet you have never run a business before cause you naievity is reeking

Aremoola:
- some C. E. O are greedy, in a situation where you pay your staff below 10k monthly and you still expect them to return the 30k survival fund so u can dash them below 5k. Employee will abscond, I have a case study of a private school around me.

- survival fund is Wrongly channel: some people have a dormant CAC certificate and at such they don't settle any employee rather than friends and their subject. Na dem dey ask 'is it your money'? meanwhile, survival fund is to assist Small and Micro Investment.

- ideal investors: if you have a genuine investment and live after survival fund, your employees can never abscond.

above all. the initiative is to lift Nigerian out of poverty, which ever purse the money enters, it will serve it's purpose. it's a grant and not loan.

just my opinion...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by harpy4(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
Aremoola:

just my opinion...

Well well well... Boy are we back to this debate again! grin

Each person speaking from whichever side of the divide they happen to stand but somewhere in a corner of their minds everyone knows that objectively speaking the business owner has the right of way.

But where he dey pain me be say I'm yet to even receive shishi from this people! Tekzyflex et al, any hope for us?
They are declaring some states closed already. What's the way forward?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
harpy4:

Well well well... Boy are we back to this debate again! grin

Each person speaking from whichever side of the divide they happen to stand but somewhere in a corner of their minds everyone knows that objectively speaking the business owner has the right of way.

But where he dey pain me be say I'm yet to even receive shishi from this people! Tekzyflex et al, any hope for us?
They are declaring some states closed already. What's the way forward?

Nothing yet my bro! I dey para
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tekzyflex
Bossssss, happy new year oooo..
Mhen!! I follow weak for this your update now.
All is well.
Tekzyflex:

Nothing yet my bro! I dey para
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aremoola(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2021
please is the 4th payment real, has anyone else received in the recent time?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tekzyflex(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
deckylord18:
Tekzyflex
Bossssss, happy new year oooo..
Mhen!! I follow weak for this your update now.
All is well.

Same bro! I have removed my mind long ago on this survival thing!!! I just dey follow up the thread dey u see how guys dey cash out back 2 back. Lol
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by hartson(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2021
Michaelmercy:
is it still on sir? how can I go about it again?
No,It was conducted within a certain period then.It closed after the deadline.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
Aremoola:
please is the 4th payment real, has anyone else received in the recent time?
It real but it might be paid in error. The payment is 3 months no extension
the new update on Survival Fund social media shows the states that they have finished paying and those that still receiving payment which they indicates as CLOSED and OPEN.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
HRprof:

It real but it might be paid in error. The payment is 3 months no extension
the new update on Survival Fund social media shows the states that they have finished paying and those that still receiving payment which they indicates as CLOSED and OPEN.
did survival fund wrote about employee that they missed their 2nd and 3rd payment and yet to be paid?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
edoman2016:
did survival fund wrote about employee that they missed their 2nd and 3rd payment and yet to be paid?
We are saying the same thing, that's the meaning of OPEN and CLOSE states. Some states has finished receiving payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by espn(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Osaro4u2k:
Brethren what can son of man do about this, I have tried everything humanly possible to continue with my application yet no way. Any solution? See attached pictures below
same issue too
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by espn(m): 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Osaro4u2k:
Brethren what can son of man do about this, I have tried everything humanly possible to continue with my application yet no way. Any solution? See attached pictures below
did you solve this.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Osaro4u2k(m): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
espn:
did you solve this.
Nope just heard my state quota is filled up and application closed.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by espn(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
Osaro4u2k:

Nope just heard my state quota is filled up and application closed.
well it's all good bro...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kings38: 10:15am On Jan 25, 2021
Please have anyone received money in Abuja.. I haven't seen anything yet oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.