Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368330 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Centmelody: 10:30am On Feb 01, 2021
Odin2:

Drop your number will contact you
Pls can I still be included?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
I'm so excited right now. My employees just turned "verified" and their names have been displayed instead of the "N/A" showing since on Friday that I successfully submitted them
pls how did you do the proof of payment part,can we talk on whatsapp 0.8.1.6.8.3.4.0.1.9.2
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Ekehwinz: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Odin2:

Good day bro. Please do you still have space to add me as one of your employees?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
pls how did you do the proof of payment part,can we talk on whatsapp

Gcool2 and everyone else asking for a sample of the payment proof. Just try and create something like this below

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 10:39am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
I'm so excited right now. My employees just turned "verified" and their names have been displayed instead of the "N/A" showing since on Friday that I successfully submitted them

how many hours please, mine is still showing N/A since Saturday evening.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Gcool2 and everyone else asking for a sample of the payment proof. Just try and create something like this below
Thank you very much for this...that means I will still put staff account and bvn details right?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

also,what is the payment threshold so that I won't be asking for too much fronm government
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Yhemit:

how many hours please, mine is still showing N/A since Saturday evening.

Just be calm. It will eventually change to verified. Hopefully before the end of today. I've been waiting for that since on Friday and it eventually changed today. Maybe they're still working on yours.

Just be patient and hopeful

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
Thank you very much for this...that means I will still put staff account and bvn details right?

You can put all of that if you want. I didn't put them in mine though. I simply put their account details and salary.

As for the salary, just put anything. From N30K down should be OK since your business is supposed to fall within small and medium enterprises
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Suf20: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
What happen to incorrect account even when it is correct?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Luvlydevin(m): 11:13am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

thanks for this what about people that don't pay taxes �, are we still required to put taxes and deductions on the list
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Luvlydevin(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Suf20:
What happen to incorrect account even when it is correct?
there is an extra invisible space at the beginning delete it first and it will go through
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

My own is still showing N/A since Saturday. Though I noticed a mistake while preparing the payroll. I just pray it doesn't affect anything
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AMI3(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Please guys help a brother.
I have CAC
But i dont know how to go about it.
Please just give the guides
If u want to b in my payroll u are welcome.
My whatsap 08154933420
We move
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by duro7: 11:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Mine is showing N/A right now. Please what do i do and the status bar is not full despite i have filled all things. Please help a brother.
IWillRiseAgain:
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2021
Odin2:

Pls can you add me to your list? Pls
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2021
AMI3:
I have CAC
My whatsap 08154933420
We move

Pls can you add me pls.. thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

You can put all of that if you want. I didn't put them in mine though. I simply put their account details and salary.

As for the salary, just put anything. From N30K down should be OK since your business is supposed to fall within small and medium enterprises

Pls can you help with link and procedures pls?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aafulenu(f): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please I need help, I am trying to do this for my mum's school and the CAC is saying unverified. how do I fix it? school was registered in 2020
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aafulenu(f): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunmarouk:

Search your business on CAC site & copy it as it is there

Hi I happen to have the same problem, I searched for it on CAC, and copied and pasted and its still unverified

Do you have any other ideas?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Kola100: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
When they called you sir? What are the questions being asked?
Aleboss:
Good afternoon. I received a call today too. They asked me; my boss name.
- Company name.
- My salary
- last time paid.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sihamey: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Luvlydevin:
there is an extra invisible space at the beginning delete it first and it will go through
What are saying? Account submitted can not be edited. Incorrect shows after submission
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cadek: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
AMI3:
I have CAC
My whatsap 08154933420
We move

Have sent you a message
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
aumeehn:
Jamesbridget13 what about tin number i have 2 CAC certificate registered since 2011, there is no Tin number or Vat number, can i also apply with it?
Tin n vat is not mandatory. You can submit successfully without it
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
congrats. Guess we that submitted on Saturday will soon be verified. Probably on or before tomorrow

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
jamesbridget13:
congrats. Guess we that submitted on Saturday will soon be verified. Probably on or before tomorrow

I pray boss. this our month of blessing

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by goshenconsult: 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
has anybody registered successfully with an inactive cac registration
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Luvlydevin:
thanks for this what about people that don't pay taxes �, are we still required to put taxes and deductions on the list
Don't put anything tax there bro. No one is asking you for that. I haven't paid a dime in tax since registering my business in 2019 and I still got verified. Same as my employees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
jamesbridget13:

Yes sis. Just relax, everything will be verified soon. I submitted since Friday but got verified today. You should know the submissions they're getting on a daily basis are much. But all will eventually be verified

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.