Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368341 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
KBARBIE:

Pls can you help with link and procedures pls?

www.survivalfund.gov.ng

Read the first page. Every information you need is there

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
duro7:
Mine is showing N/A right now. Please what do i do and the status bar is not full despite i have filled all things. Please help a brother.

Leave it that way bro. The N/A will change to their names after verification
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunmarouk:

My own is still showing N/A since Saturday. Though I noticed a mistake while preparing the payroll. I just pray it doesn't affect anything

Relax. It won't affect it. I also made a mistake preparing the payroll but that didn't stop my employees from being verified.

Calm your nerves down bro.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Relax. It won't affect it. I also made a mistake preparing the payroll but that didn't stop my employees from being verified.

Calm your nerves down bro.

Hello sis,is it a must to prepare 3 last payroll
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
trevolady:

Hello sis,is it a must to prepare 3 last payroll

No dear. Just 1 month own is OK. I prepared that of 1 month. December to be precise
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by trevolady(f): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

No dear. Just 1 month own is OK. I prepared that of 1 month. December to be precise

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dee24: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
please employer's account status is showing incorrect(i have cross checked and the account details are accurate) bvn status no check. what does this mean?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Tgen: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Who else is experiencing difficulties in logging in?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tgen:
Who else is experiencing difficulties in logging in?
i can't sign in as well. Maybe they're working on the site
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aafulenu(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aafulenu:
Please I need help, I am trying to do this for my mum's school and the CAC is saying unverified. how do I fix it? school was registered in 2020

someone should please assist me with this cry

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
SADYBABA:
i can't sign in as well. Maybe they're working on the site
Thought I am the only one o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by aumeehn: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
I also thought I was the only one facing this problem o. The website isn't loading sef.
Please guys when is the deadline for registration
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lunacol(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
The site is no longer opening and registration closes tomorrow
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aafulenu:

please help me with link to check CAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
lunacol:
The site is no longer opening and registration closes tomorrow
may be all states have reached their quota and registration closed �
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please anyone still looking for employees abeg should reason me. I m just tired. Please help me
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=IWillRiseAgain post=98630405]I'm so excited right now. My employees just turned "verified" and their names have been displayed instead of the "N/A" showing since on Friday that I successfully submitted them[/quote
Congrat, am still waiting for mine to be verified.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Nkemella post=98637122][/quote]
Thanks. It will
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Yes sis. Just relax, everything will be verified soon. I submitted since Friday but got verified today. You should know the submissions they're getting on a daily basis are much. But all will eventually be verified
thks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chizillar1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Am I the only one facing this challenge? The site is not presently accessible.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chizillar1:
Am I the only one facing this challenge? The site is not presently accessible.
I think it's a general problem.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hahnemann: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
BVN: 2225653210
Account name : Philips John
Acc no: 3039654562
Bank name :firstbank plc
Phone no : 0811 913 2133

Pls add me as ur employee, then call me so we discuss how we will share d money. Thanks

Help a sister
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by seyiaa: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by seyiaa: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hahnemann:

Pls add me as ur employee, then call me so we discuss how we will share d money. Thanks

Help a sister
Take this down,very unnecessary,they are your personal details.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
seyiaa:
Take this down,very unnecessary,they are your personal details.

You asked someone to take down a post but you quoted same post for reference purpose.
Don't you know?

Edit her quoted post from your post.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hahnemann:

Help a sister

People like you are deceitful. Names are clearly masculine but you ended your post with "Help a sister".
I won't hesitate to look away from your offer the moment I saw the false traits.

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Yhemit(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
kenlolly75:
I think it's a general problem.
it's general, pray all our data is instant with them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aafulenu:

There's a mistake somewhere.
Go to CACs portal and search for you school's name or type in the CAC number.
The name it displays is what you will type in while rectifying it on your portal.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
dee24:
please employer's account status is showing incorrect(i have cross checked and the account details are accurate) bvn status no check. what does this mean?

Cross check again, the name, the account number and the bvn. There must be a mix up so where. Make sure the name appears as it's shown in the bank.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Hahnemann post=98638990

Help a sister[/quote]

You shouldn't do this.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
mommaJ:
Please anyone still looking for employees abeg should reason me. I m just tired. Please help me

Pls, if anyone still has a space for an employee, I am recommending her.
I was suppose to render assistance, but things didn't work out as planned.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
brogxy:

People like you are deceitful. Names are clearly masculine but you ended your post with "Help a sister".
I won't hesitate to look away from your offer the moment I saw the false traits.
imagine that sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.