Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (368305 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Yhemit:

it's general, pray all our data is instant with them.
Amen o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

www.survivalfund.gov.ng

Read the first page. Every information you need is there
After opening this website, what do I click to register?

I am seeing many options (registration type)
1. Payroll support register
2. MSME Grant register (coming soon)

HRprf

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by murphyrichy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
helpfulposts:
I am seeing many options
seems the website is not opening with phone, why
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
murphyrichy:
seems the website is not opening with phone, why
Use Opera Browser
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jamesbridget13(f): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
My neighbor called me that they sent him activation code. Anyone got that? He already activated yesterday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mariatt(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
helpfulposts:

HRprf
payroll support
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
mariatt:
payroll support
Thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Im unable to log in.. pls is anyone having same issue
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dee24: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
if employer's account and bvn wasnt verified, will it affect the employees? my account as the employer is saying incorrect and bvn no check. cac has been verified though.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
dee24:
if employer's account and bvn wasnt verified, will it affect the employees? my account as the employer is saying incorrect and bvn no check. cac has been verified though.

Pls what browser are you using , im unable to login
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
KBARBIE:
Im unable to log in.. pls is anyone having same issue
Everybody......even opera mini too no dey go, laptop too no dey goo
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
helpfulposts:

Use Opera Browser
opera mini is not going too
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
kenlolly75:
I think it's a general problem.
i guess too much load on it , the traffic is the reason
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
undecided undecided..this pple no get tech team??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
manlawal:
i guess too much load on it , the traffic is the reason
Yeah!!! The traffic is much
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by deckylord18: 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
One Judas has used his CAC..
Survival fund longest short down recorded...
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 6:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
deckylord18:
One Judas has used his CAC..
Survival fund longest short down recorded...
i just finished my registration now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
kenlolly75:
Yeah!!! The traffic is much
i just did mine now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Aafulenu(f): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shawl001:

There's a mistake somewhere.
Go to CACs portal and search for you school's name or type in the CAC number.
The name it displays is what you will type in while rectifying it on your portal.

i did that, it still didn't go.

its registered as an enterprise is that the reason
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dee24: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shawl001:

Cross check again, the name, the account number and the bvn. There must be a mix up so where. Make sure the name appears as it's shown in the bank.

middle name was omitted, what am i suppsed to do now?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyville92: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
How were you able to open the site?
manlawal:
i just did mine now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Hahnemann: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
jamesbridget13:
My neighbor called me that they sent him activation code. Anyone got that? He already activated yesterday

I recieved it too few hours ago and I have already activated yesterday
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 7:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please the progress bar is full. Everything.verified except the employees part still showing captured.
Should I be worried?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hahnemann:

I recieved it too few hours ago and I have already activated yesterday

What's the activation code for?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
eddyville92:
How were you able to open the site?
use proxy or vpn
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
helpfulposts:

HRprf

Payroll Support
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by lunacol(m): 7:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
vaca1:
Please the progress bar is full. Everything.verified except the employees part still showing captured.
Should I be worried?
No,it will be verified, it takes some time to change to verified.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mommaJ(f): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shawl001:

Pls, if anyone still has a space for an employee, I am recommending her.
I was suppose to render assistance, but things didn't work out as planned.
thank you sir
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyville92: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Which vpn or proxy are u currently making use of? Tried using my vpn but still the website doesn't open.
manlawal:
use proxy or vpn
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Payroll Support
Thanks

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
eddyville92:
Which vpn or proxy are u currently making use of? Tried using my vpn but still the website doesn't open.
download hola vpn extension for chrome
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
manlawal:
i just did mine now
ok, let me try. Hope your details are still intact? Cos some people are lamenting on Facebook that their accounts is empty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.