Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367051 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by eddyville92: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks. It worked
manlawal:
download hola vpn extension for chrome
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
jamesbridget13:
not mandatory
TAX AND VAT ARE THE SAME IF YOU TAKE ALOOK AT THE EXAMPLE IN THOSE COLUM.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yvy1(f): 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aafulenu:

i did that, it still didn't go.

its registered as an enterprise is that the reason

I am having the same issue. Please can anybody help?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Najm(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
yvy1:

I am having the same issue. Please can anybody help?

If it's a limited liability company and you haven't filed tax returns for the past few years, cac has tagged your company as inactive and hence you won't be verified.

This policy came into effect sometime last year.

I had that issue with two of my registered companies and so couldn't use them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Vixdaking(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
None of the Employee Names are showing, am I safe?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why is the progress bar not full...I filled everything .
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Vixdaking:
None of the Employee Names are showing, am I safe?
same here,just their phone numbers
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
See what I got in the employee name

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
The profile page keeps showing update address,hope there is no issue
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
The profile page keeps showing update address,hope there is no issue

There's no issue at all. The reason your staff accounts are yet to be displayed is because they are still in the verification process. Once verified, that N/A will be replaced with their names
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
manlawal:
i just finished my registration now

Pls is the activation code in words or number.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pls is it compulsory to add bvn?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by manlawal(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
KBARBIE:

Pls is the activation code in words or number.
number

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
I got sms for activation code I do not where to put it set...probably I have done that before they sent sms
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pls after filling the activation code i clicked activation but the page is not moving
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

There's no issue at all. The reason your staff accounts are yet to be displayed is because they are still in the verification process. Once verified, that N/A will be replaced with their names
I think this answers the staff name issue ,thanks.

But pls what of update address that I keep seeing on my profile page

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello house, can I get help here. I just filled for my mum school, everything went well, not until after putting in the 10 staffs details, on clicking submit, it now showed authentication failed.

Is it that one of the staff details is not correct or what.

Cant close from work until i finish this registration
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yvy1(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Najm:

If it's a limited liability company and you haven't filed tax returns for the past few years, cac has tagged your company as inactive and hence you won't be verified.

It is an enterprise registered in 2016. I already have TIN
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 9:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
Najm:

Not quite true. I have a limited liability company registered in 2013 & have not been filling returns. Though it shows inactive on cac website, but I was able to verify it

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by DTOBS(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello guys, please i am having issue with a friend's company verification. it keep saying "unverified".
please what can be done
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunmarouk:

Not quite true. I have a limited liability company registered in 2013 & have not been filling returns. Though it shows inactive on cac website, but I was able to verify it

You're right
CAC verified or not is inconsequential

Mine is showing inactive on CAC website, yet got verified as well as all 7 staff registered already verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
All of una wet dey online...this thing keep showing update address for my profile page..if I updated it...it won't load ..
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
I think this answers the staff name issue ,thanks.

But pls what of update address that I keep seeing on my profile page
The option to update address is like that on everybody's dashboard. Leave it like as long as you have filled the address before. It will not affect you in any way
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chiderao1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Someone please add me, i can made a deal with you for some cut 0.8.1.3.5.2.6.4.2.6.4 thats my phone number and whatsapp number help a brother biko
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
dee24:

middle name was omitted, what am i suppsed to do now?

That's not good. I don't you can modify. Just pray they give you the option to.
I don't know if it's going to affect your employees payment.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Aafulenu:

i did that, it still didn't go.

its registered as an enterprise is that the reason

No, that's can be the reason.
Did you copy the exact name you found on CAC portal? And the CAC number by the side?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

The option to update address is like that on everybody's dashboard. Leave it like as long as you have filled the address before. It will not affect you in any way
yay!!...you don rise again grin grin ;DThankks for your responses...if you don't mind...let's talk on whatsapp...0.8.1.6.8.3.4.0.1.9.2. wink
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
vaca1:
Please the progress bar is full. Everything.verified except the employees part still showing captured.
Should I be worried?

Why should you be worried?
grin

Just relax, if the details are correct, they will be verified too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
I got sms for activation code I do not where to put it set...probably I have done that before they sent sms
when did you register?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Najm:

Pls what can we do about it? Mine is saying unverified and its sole proprietor
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chiderao1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chiderao1:
Someone please add me, i can made a deal with you for some cut 0.8.1.3.5.2.6.4.2.6.4 thats my phone number and whatsapp number help a brother biko
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
sunmarouk:

Pls how did you do it? Mine is showing inactive too but its not verifying

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.