Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367050 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by sunmarouk(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Khisagye(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
KBARBIE:

Pls is the activation code in words or number.
Mixed

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
truvine:

You're right
CAC verified or not is inconsequential

Mine is showing inactive on CAC website, yet got verified as well as all 7 staff registered already verified

So why is mine keep saying unverified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by mudility(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please help me. I was removing my employees one after the other to fish out the one that has registered previously and I was to my account has been suspended due to irregular activities. Has anyone experienced this before? How do I get off suspension?

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Chiderao1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
someone register me please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shegman22(m): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
When is it closing pls??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
mudility:
Please help me. I was removing my employees one after the other to fish out the one that has registered previously and I was to my account has been suspended due to irregular activities. Has anyone experienced this before? How do I get off suspension?
They will reactivate you.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gcool2:
yay!!...you don rise again grin grin ;DThankks for your responses...if you don't mind...let's talk on whatsapp...0.8.1.6.8.3.4.0.1.9.2. wink
You're welcome. Please edit your comment and remove your number, this is a public space
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
mudility:
Check it the next 1 - 3 hours. You'll be reactivated
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pls someone shd hlp , my cac has not been able to get verified
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yoged(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please why is my CAC showing inactive on their website?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shawl001:

Says who?
As far as it's registered under CAC, with a number. It will be verified.

I have same UNVERIFIED issue for a 2015 registered coy that shows up on the CAC public search portal (https://.gov.ng/ComSearch/index.php) but it still doesn't verify. I even copied and pasted the RC number from the CAC portal to be sure there is no mistake but still it doesn't VERIFY.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by yoged(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
KBARBIE:

same with mine ooo. Were you able to rectify?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Sabeey5: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
the site is so terrible now. trying to register since and the contact information wont even update. i cant go forward with registration
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mine is visible there but still won't verify.

Shawl001:

Well, if you input the right details, it will be verified.
One way to proof check is to search it on the CAC portal, if it's visible there, then it can be verified.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 11:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is the only sensible reason for the UNVERIFIED issue for duly registered companies.

Crownofwealth:
All those having UNVERIFIED in their CAC should know that the reason they are having that is because the Proprietor (s) or Directors (s) have not been filing their annual returns at the CAC hence the company or business names are inactive. Until they pay their annual returns till date and all penalty they won't be able to use those CAC Registration numbers for this payroll support.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by safarifarms(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Viking007:

Just to let whom it may concern that THIS IS VERY FALSE.

The major reason why anyone would have an issue verifying their CAC is majorly because of a typographical error in the company's name.

Visit: https:// public search.cac.gov.ng/ComSearch/

get your full company details, copy and paste exactly as it is.
I used this copy and past option and it still didn't work.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by bcolat21(f): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
HRprof:

I made same mistake with one of my staff , instead of UBA I mistakenly choose union bank, but the account shows verified while the name shows NULL instead of account name like others.
Meanwhile I have send an email to info@survival fund.gov.ng for correction with screenshot of the page and also add the payslip of the said staff but yet to get respond. You have as well do same

I have same problem, pls did you get a response.

Filled gtb Instead of Zenith sad embarassed
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:41am On Feb 02, 2021
Crownofwealth:
All those having UNVERIFIED in their CAC should know that the reason they are having that is because the Proprietor (s) or Directors (s) have not been filing their annual returns at the CAC hence the company or business names are inactive. Until they pay their annual returns till date and all penalty they won't be able to use those CAC Registration numbers for this payroll support.
Lies from the pit of hell. Mine is active but not verified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2021
safarifarms:
This is the only sensible reason for the UNVERIFIED issue for duly registered companies.

Na lie sir

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2021
KBARBIE:

Pls how did you do it? Mine is showing inactive too but its not verifying
There is no special way of doing it. Some people are just lucky to be verified, some are not.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Please I want to know whether they request for CAC certificate upload to

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by KBARBIE(f): 2:47am On Feb 02, 2021
yoged:
same with mine ooo. Were you able to rectify?

No wer yu?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 3:38am On Feb 02, 2021
bcolat21:

I have same problem, pls did you get a response.

Filled gtb Instead of Zenith sad embarassed
No responds and the employee were not paid while others were paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helpfulposts(m): 4:03am On Feb 02, 2021
helpfulposts:

HRprof
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Miraclemonday11: 5:12am On Feb 02, 2021
please somebody should add me up am ready to comply thanks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 02, 2021
please someone should add me up with your staff, we will divide it please..... kindly send a msg 0 8 1 3 2 0 7 4 zero five 8. I have never benefited before and I really need it. I am a fast learner so anything I need to know about your company will not be an issue please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 02, 2021
gbonsquare:
[I have been going through the same nightmare since Thursday.I just get free this morning.Squoteome people I trust so much have either benefited with last batch or have registered somewhere in this new batch.i have to cajoled everybody one by one with some Shakara before I was able to fish out four culprits and got them replaced.This Nigerian desperation attitude is too strifequote author=Zuksman post=98568869]Please I need help
My own staffs
When I input their details and I submit it tells me bvn or account number already exists , I have changed some of them and it's still showing the same message

they have used it before...pls can you add me up? 0813207fourzero58
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Sabeey5:
the site is so terrible now. trying to register since and the contact information wont even update. i cant go forward with registration

pls help add me to your staff if eventually it goes through... you can reach me on 08132074zerofive8
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Viking007(m): 6:34am On Feb 02, 2021
safarifarms:

Like I already said few pages back, it is false because mine was verified without filling any returns whatsoever.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2021
KBARBIE:

Try confirm the name as they appear on CAC.
Also the number ,
Hope you ain't adding RC or BN at the back .
Just the number
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2021
helpfulposts:
No.
Just the reg number

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.