Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367959 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by GreatGod007: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Pls can someone that apply for the second batch of payroll still apply for this msme grant with the same CAC cos I tried filling the msme grant same CAC was verified.
A friend told me not to use the same CAC on this platform.it might affect me,loosing the two.
How true is this?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by gbonsquare: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Which one should I stop believing?That you will be disbursed to or that you might not be called?Oga Park well...you are not entitled to tell someone like me what I am to believe or not Besides when your mind is full of incredibility...why are you here?
Aframs:

Is like Lori iro

Bro stop believing them.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
Registered me and my sister and everything green kiss

@ Hrprof and all,when we to get alert na? grin

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cooladex(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hello guys. This is my first post here. I got an sms 2days ago that I have been prequalified for the loan. I was sent a link to fill and submit. I did that after several trials. I was told I would get a confirmation email but up till now I have not gotten any.

Pls what can I do?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cooladex:
Hello guys. This is my first post here. I got an sms 2days ago that I have been prequalified for the loan. I was sent a link to fill and submit. I did that after several trials. I was told I would get a confirmation email but up till now I have not gotten any.

Pls what can I do?
I also receive the SMS... But unable to apply in the web site..I have mailed them but until now have gotten no response
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shyenar999(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cooladex:

Pls what can I do?
The message you received should be from nmfb regarding nyif....well the issue is general only few people were able to get the confirmation email yet they are still stuck� in-between the progress....it sucks
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shyenar999(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
shegzyzee:

I also receive the SMS... But unable to apply in the web site..I have mailed them but until now have gotten no response
Once you get a positive response please mention me. U can also follow the nyif thread on this platform to see how people are progressing only if anyone progresses
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Omenyi1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
My account under MSME grant that was showing incorrect for account and no_check for BVN has reversed back to captured for both. Hope the verification goes through this time since my details are correct. Who had such experience
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omenyi1:
My account under MSME grant that was showing incorrect for account and no_check for BVN has reversed back to captured for both. Hope the verification goes through this time since my details are correct. Who had such experience
Same here!!! FCMB

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Was able to apply MSME grant this evening using Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pluzo: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Realsufi:

Don't lie o
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
pluzo:

Don't lie o
Won't gain anything for lying. Honestly, I applied for two using Akwa Ibom this evening (between 4 to 5pm)
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by queentener(f): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Realsufi:
please can you put me through how you applied??

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:21am On Feb 17, 2021
Omenyi1:
I notice same on my MSME Grant now reverse to capture after been on incorrect for some days i think is their system error because lots of people complaints of that on their social media handle

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2021
queentener:
please can you put me through how you applied??
Have you started the process and did u have CAC
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2021
HRprof:

I notice same on my MSME Grant now reverse to capture after been on incorrect for some days i think is their system error because lots of people complaints of that on their social media handle
This is a welcome development because the incorrect were too much for corect details
Especially FCMB
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2021
Realsufi:

Won't gain anything for lying. Honestly, I applied for two using Akwa Ibom this evening (between 4 to 5pm)
It's like you had already organisation before
You only added account now
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2021
Jegiosowor:

This is a welcome development because the incorrect were too much for corect details
Especially FCMB
Same fcmb. Was changed to captured yesterday but back to incorrect and no check this morning.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Bolarine40: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Akwaibom state still opened for msme grant application as at this morning

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2021
Jegiosowor:

It's like you had already organisation before
You only added account now
Yeah something like that. After activation of account, I was unable to add organization details stating that the quota is filled up for all the states I choose. To my surprise I tried Akwa Ibom yesterday and it went through.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Cooladex(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2021
shyenar999:

The message you received should be from nmfb regarding nyif....well the issue is general only few people were able to get the confirmation email yet they are still stuck� in-between the progress....it sucks

Yes it is from nmfb. What range of loans do they give? I even forgot when I applied. Thanks for this
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by pluzo: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2021
It appears akwa ibom has stopped working.. Cos you wont be able to verify cac
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by helsinkiman(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
TariEnoch:

This is what he is showing

Pls can anybody share the link for the MSME grant application?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by abobmoa2k5: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
I cant add my product on the offtake scheme
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
One of my employees in survival fund got a message this morning from survival fund , congratulations your application has been received.
Did anyone receive a message from them too?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nkemella:
One of my employees in survival fund got a message this morning from survival fund , congratulations your application has been received.
Yeah
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nkemella:
under payroll support?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by truvine(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
Nkemella:
And it's not that, that employee of yours entered another scheme entirely from survival funds

Just thinking aloud
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
truvine:

And it's not that, that employee of yours entered another scheme entirely from survival funds

Just thinking aloud
exectly my thought

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
profdotcom:
exectly my thought
Almost immediately you uploaded your account details, they will send you text messages congratulating you (but is for grant, I haven't seen them doing the same for payroll)
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nkemella: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Realsufi:

Almost immediately you uploaded your account details, they will send you text messages congratulating you (but is for grant, I haven't seen them doing the same for payroll)
Well I don't think she registered in another scheme because she doesn't have CAC.
But is like pay roll support and this MSME GRANT are working together. Because the message said congratulations your MSME GRANT application has been received, then at the end it says from survival fund.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by SADYBABA(f): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Any survival fund payroll CEO received call today, someone on Facebook claimed to have received call today

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.