Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (367320 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Effect001:
Please someone who has done his or her application in the recently open Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Programme should kindly help me out. I have done all the necessary registration including my cac and account registration. I got stuck at the last stage which is the product application. I upload picture of face mask I intend to supply but it keeps poping up "Invalid NAFDAC Key". PLS what can i do to solve this because there is no provision for NAFDAC details for face mask production.
You must have a NAfdac number in this very scheme. You have just wasted your CAC and BVN cos you can't use it anymore for the grant scheme.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
HRprof:

Did you have a registered busines or you just apply without CAC?
However lot of peopke apply for this loan without proper plan just because the government announce the programme if no plan for business do not continue
. Not with registered business.

Yes. It's because the program was announced by the government. grin
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Biemordue12(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply.
https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app
Thank you..guys good day, I got this message today I don’t know how genuine it is coz I tried inputting my BVN, it sends me to another page where I should create account. But it wouldn’t go past the second stage

2 Likes

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by jefy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Is it possible that newly registered business that is 3 days old cannot benefit from the 50k grant? Why the unverified message? Someone should please help.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Biemordue12(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Failed verification is what u have been getting as well.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mekzmoney:

250k maximum amount for those with registered business, at least you can pay your rent ..lollll
Many people rushed the programm thinking is free money like you did until they saw terms and conditions .. hahaha

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Biemordue12:
Dear Applicant,
You have been pre-qualified for the NYIF loan programme, kindly click on this link to apply.
Thank you..guys good day, I got this message today I don’t know how genuine it is coz I tried inputting my BVN, it sends me to another page where I should create account. But it wouldn’t go past the second stage
Did you apply in the first place? Have you done training?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by TariEnoch(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can't pass the stage, what should I do. Trying for the past two days

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by kenlolly75: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jegiosowor:
I like the way it's done, if your State is exhausted you can't apply anymore which means anyone who is successfully verified will be paid.
I like the pattern.
Exactly, the fastest finger comes to play.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yhermmie
Say something grin

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
HRprof:

Did you apply in the first place? Have you done training?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Did you do training?
Mekzmoney:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
TariEnoch:
I can't pass the stage, what should I do. Trying for the past two days

Scroll down, go to add accounts, fill it up. Before then, you must have added your organization.
Just leave that EDIT PROFILE thing...its there if peradventure you want to change your details.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mayor21:

Omo
And u can't chose another state

I think they follow the state on the cac document
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
shegzyzee:

I think they follow the state on the cac document
Not sure.
What if you relocated your business?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by liprises(m): 4:41am On Feb 13, 2021
I got verified with my business name on MSME grant but my business does not have a bank account in the name of the enterprise. Now, can I use my personal account details there?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by rxmusa(m): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2021
liprises:
I got verified with my business name on MSME grant but my business does not have a bank account in the name of the enterprise. Now, can I use my personal account details there?
Sure! You can use your personal account
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 9:16am On Feb 13, 2021
Effect001:
Please someone who has done his or her application in the recently open Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Programme should kindly help me out. I have done all the necessary registration including my cac and account registration. I got stuck at the last stage which is the product application. I upload picture of face mask I intend to supply but it keeps poping up "Invalid NAFDAC Key". PLS what can i do to solve this because there is no provision for NAFDAC details for face mask production.
Did you find a way out of it? Or is it still showing " invalid NAFDAC Key" till now?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
I didn't. I just applied
Kaeboy:
Did you do training?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mekzmoney(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:

250k maximum amount for those with registered business, at least you can pay your rent ..lollll
Many people rushed the programm thinking is free money like you did until they saw terms and conditions .. hahaha
not true. You can take as much as 5m.. I applied for 400k
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Mekzmoney:
not true. You can take as much as 5m.. I applied for 400k
If you have CAC you can get up to 5m but without CAC maximum is 250k. If you apply for 400k without CAC does not means you will get 400k .

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by liprises(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:

If you have CAC you can get up to 5m but without CAC maximum is 250k. If you apply for 400k without CAC does not means you will get 400k .

Please, what is the link for the loan
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by adewasco19(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:

Link please....
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
shocked cry an applicant from Facebook

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
liprises:

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
liprises:

The Federal government has officially unveiled the registration portal for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), thereby paving the way for interested young Nigerians between the age of 18-35 years old to apply.
Successful applicants will undergo 5 days of compulsory online training which is free. Fund approval will range from N250,000 to N5,000,000 with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year, and term loans set at 3 years.
REQUIREMENTS
• Phone
• Geo-Political Zone
• State of Origin
• LGA
• Educational Level
• Select Preferred Training Center
• How did you hear about NYIF?
Youth with business ideas that require funding can apply for the fund through the following link:
https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Mayor21(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Creditalerts:
shocked cry an applicant from Facebook
Na to select another state
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
So if your business was registered in Lagos and it's now based in Abuja paying taxes in Abuja where will you chose as location please?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by ku4get(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mekzmoney:
please I just got a call from a friend that this survival fund is a loan and that we would pay back. Please how true is that?
Just ignore such information, it's never a loan.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jegiosowor:
So if your business was registered in Lagos and it's now based in Abuja paying taxes in Abuja where will you chose as location please?
you can choose anywhere as your state it doesn't matter where you are currently as far as this programme is concern they don't verify business location I registered 3 of my CAC with different state on this survival fund and all are verified waiting for payment
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:
you can choose anywhere as your state it doesn't matter where you are currently as far as this programme is concern they don't verify business location I registered 3 of my CAC with different state on this survival fund and all are verified waiting for payment
wow 3 CAC with different state but same bank account and bvn number? shocked
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Creditalerts:
wow 3 CAC with different state but same bank account and bvn number? shocked

No,
It won't work with the same account and BVN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.