Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (366900 Views)

How To Register For FG Survival Fund -portal Opens Today. / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by shegzyzee(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:
you can choose anywhere as your state it doesn't matter where you are currently as far as this programme is concern they don't verify business location I registered 3 of my CAC with different state on this survival fund and all are verified waiting for payment
That means the cac documents have not been used before on survival fund.because mine is saying cac already exist
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Creditalerts:
wow 3 CAC with different state but same bank account and bvn number? shocked
3 CAC has different business name and can not have same Bank account but might have same BVN. Meanwhile for successful registration I use different personal Bank account as Business bank and is acceptable on the survival fund.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by TariEnoch(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shawl001:

Scroll down, go to add accounts, fill it up. Before then, you must have added your organization.
Just leave that EDIT PROFILE thing...its there if peradventure you want to change your details.

Am not seeing add account please.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by edoman2016: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:
3 CAC has different business name and can not have same Bank account but might have same BVN. Meanwhile for successful registration I use different personal Bank account as Business bank and is acceptable on the survival fund.
some information are better kept private and secret than to be shared on a public forum. Since it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Can someone enlighten me about this nyif,I registered tonight.what next. I didn't see where to fill my CAC info.pls what next.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
HRprof:
okay
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
TariEnoch:

Am not seeing add account please.

Or manage account.
When you scroll down, after edit profile, what do you see?
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by HRprof: 7:23am On Feb 14, 2021
edoman2016:
some information are better kept private and secret than to be shared on a public forum. Since it is illegal.
Trying to help some people partake in the national cake and not to miss out every information is important. Meanwhile I never expose my business detail or bank details so what's should I keep private ? And how is it illegal? The business name is genuinely registered with CAC and i have different bank account Manager for them. Do you even understand my point ?

1 Like

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dest4real(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Please for the MSME grant, which state is still open for registration please?

For Guaranteed take-off, do I need a NAFDAC Registration number?

Thanks.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Bayelsa quota reached
Kano quota reached
Lagos quota reached
Calabar quota reached
Portharcourt Quota reached
Benue quota reached
All northern states quota reached

Updating ......
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by profdotcom: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2021
All south east states quota reached
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by AMI3(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2021
TariEnoch:
I can't pass the stage, what should I do. Trying for the past two days
Hv u gotten it right
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by egbeocha(m): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2021
profdotcom:
All south east states quota reached

PLS are sure of this kiss kiss kiss??
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2021
dest4real:
Please for the MSME grant, which state is still open for registration please?

For Guaranteed take-off, do I need a NAFDAC Registration number?

Thanks.
After trying kaduna, Kano, taraba and zamfara, they have all reached their quota. Finally Kwara went through
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dannyplay123: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2021
House please does anyone know how I can accept the covid-19 TCF. I got an sms from NMFB that I am yet to accept and to do so before close of business tomorrow. But there is no link for me to do that, so I am kind of lost. Anyone that knows how I can accept it, kindly share please
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by halogate: 10:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Dannyplay123:
House please does anyone know how I can accept the covid-19 TCF. I got an sms from NMFB that I am yet to accept and to do so before close of business tomorrow. But there is no link for me to do that, so I am kind of lost. Anyone that knows how I can accept it, kindly share please
follow the link sent to ur phone

or

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Dannyplay123: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2021
The SMS didn't come with a link,
and I have checked my previous inbox to see if I missed the sms that contained the link, there is none.

The link you sent to me is not connecting.
halogate:

or

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Creditalerts: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Creditalerts:
Bayelsa quota reached
Kano quota reached
Lagos quota reached
Calabar quota reached
Portharcourt Quota reached
Benue quota reached
All northern states quota reached

Updating ......
all state quotas filled ,no registration is accepted on msme grant.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by murphyrichy(m): 11:03am On Feb 14, 2021
halogate:
or
Plz can someone still apply using this link, because it's asking for BVN
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by TariEnoch(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2021
AMI3:

Hv u gotten it right

This is what he is showing

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dreymania: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Is there something im supoosed to do. My progress bar isn't full

Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
dreymania:
Your progress bar will be full once your bvn and account are verified. Except if if the one you applied is that of NAFDAC that people are finding difficult to add their products
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
TariEnoch:

This is what he is showing

With this, I think you're done with the registration.
Your progress bar is full.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Shawl001(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
dreymania:

Perhaps, some of the statuses are still verifying.
If you have filled all the necessary spaces, just relax and allow them verify the info.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Anwons(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
It seems no state is available again in MSME
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by dreymania: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Realsufi:

Your progress bar will be full once your bvn and account are verified. Except if if the one you applied is that of NAFDAC that people are finding difficult to add their products
The account states Verified but d bvn states Captured
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Gcool2(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Realsufi: 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
dreymania:

The account states Verified but d bvn states Captured
Once the bvn is verified, you are good to go
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by TariEnoch(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
AMI3:

Hv u gotten it right

Not yet o.
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by TariEnoch(m): 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shawl001:

With this, I think you're done with the registration.
Your progress bar is full.

Not yet full
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by Jegiosowor(f): 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
HRprof:
you can choose anywhere as your state it doesn't matter where you are currently as far as this programme is concern they don't verify business location I registered 3 of my CAC with different state on this survival fund and all are verified waiting for payment
I thought as much
Also bvn in the just concluded payroll(as employees) were included in the grant and they were captured and verified...
I tried about 3 in my cafe and I was shocked. Wondering if they will be paid
Re: MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens by vaca1: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
When are they paying the last batch of msme grant concluded on Feb 2nd?

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (164) (Reply)

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.