Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61821 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by biolabee(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2011
Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has joked he would rather play behind 48-year-old youth team coach Steve Bould than any of the club's current defenders.

GettyImages
Wojciech Szczesny: Arsenal joker
• Almunia: No issue with Jens
• West Brom 2-2 Arsenal

Speaking at a fans' forum Szczesny also suggested that the former Gunners defender, who retired 11 years ago due to arthritis, could reform his partnership with Arsenal legend Tony Adams.

Szczesny, 20, also branded striker Nicklas Bendtner "arrogant" and fellow goalkeeper Jens Lehmann "a nutcase".

German goalkeeper Lehmann, 41, was re-signed by Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger as emergency cover with Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski both sidelined.

Asked if Lehmann had changed from his first spell at the club, Szczesny said: "I was very young the first time he was at the club but he is still a nutcase!"

Szczesny is well known for his wit and outspoken views and when asked by another supporter who was more confident, him or Danish striker Bendtner, he said: "I am confident, he is arrogant."

until we have a world clas defence we cant win squat
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2011
Jencejyde:

Huh, Dude, what pedigree is being rubbished, all that was being said is about who was responsible for the goal and analysing the scenario, Yeah you are right we never won the Nuga games as a football team, thanks to the "HOST MUST WIN RULE", (If you have ever been to the Nuga games and the rot that has killed our football in this country, then you will know what im talking about, But for that, i have a Bronze medal in WAUG, West African University Games,3 gold medals and one silver medal from invitationals(NICON NUFOL inclusive), and the best we had in Nuga  was a Third place match which we lost on penalties to Nsuka. Two Gold Medals in Back to Back Defense of OGUN STATE INSTITUTIONAL GAMES, where i was voted as MVP in the last Edition i participated just before graduating, before being called up to the Ogun State Team. Popularly known as SNOOKER by my team mates, as i was also  once a junior national Snooker Champion during the first ever National Snooker championships held at the Lagos Country club way back in 1998.

There is no need for me to go on and on, as i know what i know and i have always been a winner all my life, That's because i work hard and study hard in everything, I DONT put my LIFE to Chance and start LIVING WITH REGRETS,

Our coach was Simply called coach kenny (Dont know if he is still there sha) but ill leave you to find out the rest if you wish, before you start creating unnecessary hostility.

Guy,no mind them. Some people here dey talk pass mourinho and them no fit juggle balloon wink.   You didn't have to show us your credentials but its nice to know someone who actually 'played' the game is talking about it,and not some i-know-everytin-even-tho-i-never-learnt-excreta. 
Kudos for all your accolades
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
dipo2much:

Guy,no mind them. Some people here dey talk pass mourinho and them no fit juggle balloon wink.   You didn't have to show us your credentials but its nice to know someone who actually 'played' the game is talking about it,and not some i-know-everytin-even-tho-i-never-learnt-excreta. 
Kudos for all your accolades
No wahala bros! Noriing do you jare. Just had to come out clean on this one.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
Technically, the destiny of the Premier League crown remains in the hands of both Arsenal and Manchester United because the Londoners will be crowned champions if they win all of their remaining games.

Yet such theory is divorced from historical reality: their longest winning sequence this season has ended after three games. And though it's true that - if all their other results are identical to United's - Arsenal would leap into first by winning their game in hand and also the top-of-the-table showdown at the Emirates on May 2, that game in hand is at White Hart Lane, where the Gunners have won just once in six years, while United have a reassuringly formidable record against Arsene Wenger's predictable foreplayers. Their last defeat to Arsenal was eight matches and three years ago.

As the league season takes a brief sabbatical, the leaders can rest easy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Technically, the destiny of the Premier League crown remains in the hands of both Arsenal and Manchester United because the Londoners will be crowned champions if they win all of their remaining games. Yet such theory is divorced from historical reality: their longest winning sequence this season has ended after three games. And though it's true that - if all their other results are identical to United's - Arsenal would leap into first by winning their game in hand and also the top-of-the-table showdown at the Emirates on May 2, that game in hand is at White Hart Lane, where the Gunners have won just once in six years, while United have a reassuringly formidable record against Arsene Wenger's predictable foreplayers. Their last defeat to Arsenal was eight matches and three years ago.

As the league season takes a brief sabbatical, the leaders can rest easy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ See wetin I dey talk now.

You see your T square shaped head say na the same thing you dey post twice.

No wonder you are a GAYYner.

Osi o da .

How market BTW
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
dayokanu:

How market BTW

Can be better but e still better pass Mumunich own. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ See wetin I dey talk now.

You see your T square shaped head say na the same thing you dey post twice.

No wonder you are a GAYYner.

Osi o da .

How market BTW

Uncle Dayo, You are the king of nuisances. Keep quiet or go to ur thread,sir
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by presido1: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
duduspace:

Can be better but e still better pass Mumunich own. tongue
Tot they are the current German Yampion, How your market better pass them? Abi Arsenal failure don dey show for your medulla oblongata? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
presido1:

Tot they are the current German Yampion, How your market better pass them? Abi Arsenal failure don dey show for your medulla oblongata? grin grin grin

Assanal are also Losers Yampion.

Yampion na Yampion, One Yampion no pass the other, No dey discriminate against one Yampion

Assanal failure is the stuff of legend or how can one explain a club being trophyless for 6years when Birmingham Tottenham and even Pompey don win trophies in the time
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
dipo2much:

Uncle Dayo, You are the king of nuisances. Keep quiet or go to your thread,sir

Wetin dey smell like this? Na your mouth dem bury Bola-Ige put? Rat die for your mouth or you get Soak away for mouth?

Which ones?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
presido1:

No be my fault say the left cortex of ya brain dey refuse to communicate with the right one, if you well, wellwell you go know say na yesterday's news say Mumunich no fit win anything this season, it is a sign of communication issues in the brain when people remain stuck in yesterday. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mutilated? I laugh in Emirates. . . Everybody beat Chelsea. Even Wolves. That's some landmark achievement?
If you beat Chelsea when they were down already, it's no measure of superiority. Beat us when we are flying and then I give it to you.

You know? Like we do. Just when everyone thinks you are the next big thing, we show up, shut you down and put you back to your misery. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2011
nateevs:

Mutilated? I laugh in Emirates. . . Everybody beat Chelsea. Even Wolves. That's some landmark achievement?
If you beat Chelsea when they were down already, it's no measure of superiority. Beat us when we are flying and then I give it to you.

You know? Like we do. Just when everyone thinks you are the next big thing, we show up, shut you down and put you back to your misery. grin

See this man o, just because David Luiz JJC exhuberance dey help una climb table we no go hear word again? You really think those tired old legs won't get tired again? undecided I dey look o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2011
nateevs:

@Nateevs
God bless Luiz for puting a new song in your mouth.Its buzzing again at SW6.Enjoy it while it lasts. . . . before you switch back to losing/drawing mode!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 9:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
duduspace:

See this man o, just because David Luiz JJC exhuberance dey help una climb table we no go hear word again? You really think those tired old legs won't get tired again? undecided I dey look o.
@duduspace
Some good news coming out of Arsenal,E.Frimpong is back in training after the horrific injury.
Dude was meant to be 'back up' to Song in DM role this season, after a fantastic pre season.
With him back now, I fear we may have seen the last of Denilson this season
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
HNIC:

@duduspace
Some good news coming out of Arsenal,E.Frimpong is back in training after the horrific injury.
Dude was meant to be 'back up' to Song in DM role this season, after a fantastic pre season.
With him back now, I fear we may have seen the last of Denilson this season

Guy take am easy. Na this kain over hyping dey affect Arsenal.

Even before the injury, the jury was still out on Frimpong. Yeah he may eventually turn out good but abeg, I don't even expect to see him near the team till next season. So let's keep praying for Song to come back on time.

The real goodnews is that Arsenal has confirmed DJ20 will be back in training in 4 weeks so we may still see him come May
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
Au contrei abi na how them dey talk am, proudly9ja, there was no iota of hype in what HNIC said.

Abeg small faith ehn, even like mustard seed, e no too mush nah grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2011
Oh, and by the way, why is that when anybody appears from sick leave, it is always 'I fear we have seen the last of Denilson' . . . .shouldn't that be 'I'm happy we've seen the last of Denilson'. . . .Debo abeg no come tish me grammar oh.

Frimpong can't contribute much this season, Denophobia is not curable this season. Pele.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
slimshay:

Au contrei abi na how them dey talk am, proudly9ja, there was no iota of hype in what HNIC said.

Abeg small faith ehn, even like mustard seed, e no too mush nah grin
Maybe I just get bias for Denilson , make una no vex. But like I said, I don't think Frimpong will smell the first team this season. He'l play in the reserves maybe but in my opinion, he's not good enough to play for the first team at this critical stage especially considering he's not played in over 5 months.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
By the way, who else thinks we should revert back to 4-4-2?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by biolabee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2011
4-4-2?

I think so considering wehv two tall physicall guys
this will suit nivk and chamakhs game well
I think a 4-1-3-2 will be better where we still hv protection for the back 4 and a sort of advanced role for cesc, nasri and arshavin providing crosses for the 2 strikers
theo can come as a sub which allows us to go back to 4-3-3 as he is a poor winger

denilson,,, sorry o that guy is piss poor i m sure he is not a brazillian
see what the boys from brazil did to man city
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
proudly9ja:

Guy take am easy. Na this kain over hyping dey affect Arsenal.

Even before the injury, the jury was still out on Frimpong. Yeah he may eventually turn out good but abeg, I don't even expect to see him near the team till next season. So let's keep praying for Song to come back on time.
Naah, Frimpong won't play any part this season . . .Just glad he's back.
No hyping at all, he will develop well at Arsenal and could become a star in the near future.
Glad about Johan and heard Cesc is back running also
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
To be fair on Denilson, he USED to be real good. In fact at a point, I tipped him to be natural successor to Cesc. That was about 3 years ago. You guys need to watch some the Carling Cup games he played for us back then to understand what I'm saying.

That's why I won't rush to hype any player at Arsenal again. I remember at a stage two seasons ago, AW tried playing Cesc at right midfield which almost marred his quality. He was simply piss poor. Samething with when AW turned Eboue to a right midfield player and Toure to a RB. Sometimes, playing in a role that you are not suited to will affect your game.

For the sake of his career, I think Denilson should be allowed to leave. He has tried his best to play wherever AW plays him but unfortunately, he is not suited for those roles.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2011
nateevs:

I never said anything about it being a "landmark" or a "measure of superiority", i only used it to pinpoint the moment your tail got stapled to your hind legs grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
Jencejyde:

Huh, Dude, what pedigree is being rubbished, all that was being said is about who was responsible for the goal and analysing the scenario, Yeah you are right we never won the Nuga games as a football team, thanks to the "HOST MUST WIN RULE", (If you have ever been to the Nuga games and the rot that has killed our football in this country, then you will know what im talking about, But for that, i have a Bronze medal in WAUG, West African University Games,3 gold medals and one silver medal from invitationals(NICON NUFOL inclusive), and the best we had in Nuga was a Third place match which we lost on penalties to Nsuka. Two Gold Medals in Back to Back Defense of OGUN STATE INSTITUTIONAL GAMES, where i was voted as MVP in the last Edition i participated just before graduating, before being called up to the Ogun State Team. Popularly known as SNOOKER by my team mates, as i was also once a junior national Snooker Champion during the first ever National Snooker championships held at the Lagos Country club way back in 1998.

There is no need for me to go on and on, as i know what i know and i have always been a winner all my life, That's because i work hard and study hard in everything, I DONT put my LIFE to Chance and start LIVING WITH REGRETS,

Our coach was Simply called coach kenny (Dont know if he is still there sha) but ill leave you to find out the rest if you wish, before you start creating unnecessary hostility.

Jesus wept!!! shocked shocked

This guy's credentials reeks of 'impotencia' grin which one be ' I almost was a winner' in all of ur CV? grin grin

Guy just STFU!!! No one needs to know what u have been in ur past life or what u intend to be when u probably sign for Arsenal at the age of 42 . .abi ur name na LEHMANN ni ? grin

@Duduspace

was I lying ni? Almunia was at fault, SIMPLES! but some way some how we just had to had someone come teach us THE BASICS OF DEFENDING according to COACH KENNY OF OOU FOOTBALL TEAM grin . . . Abegi!!! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by MeGaStReEt: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Arsenal are in safe hands, insists Almunia. . .[/size]

Manuel Almunia has vowed he will make the most of his comeback to the Arsenal team and challenged his team-mates to go and win the Premier League title.
A howler from the Gunners' goalkeeper at West Brom last weekend ultimately cost his side two precious points in their quest to haul in Manchester United at the top of the table.

But Almunia insists Arsenal are in safe hands, despite injuries to first-choice keepers Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, and says now is his time to shine after spending much of the season watching from the sidelines.

'I have had some very bad moments this season but now I am content because I am playing again,' he said. 'I am a professional and I would never leave a club or a project unless it was the decision of the manager. I will always defend my club. I am an Arsenal player and that's where I want to succeed.

'The injuries to Fabianski and Szczesny have given me a chance in the position again. I am sorry for my team-mates and I'm hoping they make a quick recovery, but now is my moment at Arsenal. It's an important time but I will try to enjoy it and do my best for the team.'

Almunia's old rival Jens Lehmann was brought in last week as goalkeeping cover with Szczesny, Fabianski and Vito Mannone all unavailable.

The pair clashed during the German's previous spell at the club when fighting for the No 1 jersey, but Almunia revealed that they have since held clear the air talks.

'Lehmann has arrived to help us and that is positive for our work this season. For me, Jens Lehmann was one of the best keepers in the world and his experience could be helpful.

'To fail in the Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League was a hard blow for us, but the title is possible and this is our challenge. It's been difficult with injuries and confidence. We need Cesc Fabregas because he's such an important player for us and I'm hoping he'll be back from injury as quickly as possible.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1368699/Arsenal-safe-hands-insists-Manuel-Almunia.html

Make una join me lafffffffffff
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2011
Original version  cool

MeGaStReEt:

[size=14pt]Arsenal are in stray hands, insists Almunia. . .[/size]

Manuel Almunia has vowed he will make A COMEDY OUT of his comeback to the Arsenal team and advised his team-mates to forget the Premier League title.

A howler from the Gunners' goalkeeper at West Brom last weekend ultimately cost his side two precious points in their quest to haul in Manchester United at the top of the table.

But Almunia insists Arsenal are in [b]stray[/b]hands, inspite of injuries to first-choice keepers Wojciech Szczesny and Lukasz Fabianski, and says now is his time to revenge his having spent much of the season watching from the sidelines.

'I have had some very bad moments this season but now I am content because I have a chance to revenge my humiliation,' he said. 'I am a professional and I would never leave a club or a project unless I JAZZ THE CLUB WITH MY BADLUCK. I will always RIDICULE my club. I am an ANTI-Arsenal player and that's where I want to END MY CAREERshocked

'The injuries to Fabianski and Szczesny have given me a chance in the position again. I am INSENSITIVE to my team-mates and I care less whether they make a quick recovery, but now is my moment at Arsenal. It's an important time but I will try to show why I am ALUMINA and do my[b]blips[/b] for the team.'

Almunia's old rival Jens Lehmann was brought in last week as goalkeeping cover with Szczesny, Fabianski and Vito Mannone all unavailable.

The pair clashed during the German's previous spell at the club when fighting for the No 1 jersey, but Almunia revealed that they have since held clear the air talks.

'Lehmann has arrived to help us and that is NEGATIVE for our work this season. For me, Jens Lehmann was one of the best keepers in the world and his experience turns my head ingrin

'To fail in the Carling Cup, FA Cup and Champions League wasnt any hard a blow for us to take, but the title is FAR FROM possible and this is no challenge whatsoever. It's been NICE with injuries and confidence. do we need Cesc Fabregas or do you think he's such an important player for us?  I'm hoping he shouldnt be back from injury as quickly as possible as I might be next to join Barca from Arsenal after him.'
  grin  grin
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1368699/Arsenal-safe-hands-insists-Manuel-Almunia.html

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2011
duduspace:

See this man o, just because David Luiz JJC exhuberance dey help una climb table we no go hear word again? You really think those tired old legs won't get tired again?  undecided I dey look o.
HNIC:

@Nateevs
God bless Luiz for puting a new song in your mouth.Its buzzing again at SW6.Enjoy it while it lasts. . . . before you switch back to losing/drawing mode!

Hehehe. Yeye talk. You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. Why are you thanking Luiz like he is doing us a favour? WTH do you think Roman signed the cheque for? That's what you get when you don't buy 4 players for the price of one.

It's buzzing again at SW6. Yes ooo. Would you like Alex, Bruma and Hilario on loan till the end of the season?  grin grin grin (We'll call JB back from loan for your sake).

I swear we'll still win the league without them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 1:27am On Mar 23, 2011
@Lateef

are u kidding me ? shocked

u really believe Chavski would still win this league? *SMH* grin

If it were ur club that were in 2nd place right about now, maybe I would agree to ur believing ur own lies, but freaking sakes Manure and Arsenal are ahead of you and u gaddem-ly think Arsenal will so bottle it and hand over the trophy to you ? u sure got jokes!!!

Manure are in pole position to win this, anybody thinking both Manure and Arsenal will just keep dropping points TOGETHER whilst Chavski keeps accumulating points needs see his shrink thats been on CONMESS strike grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 1:31am On Mar 23, 2011
nateevs:

Hehehe. Yeye talk. You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. Why are you thanking Luiz like he is doing us a favour? WTH do you think Roman signed the cheque for? That's what you get when you don't buy 4 players for the price of one.

It's buzzing again at SW6. Yes ooo. Would you like Alex, Bruma and Hilario on loan till the end of the season?  grin grin grin (We'll call JB back from loan for your sake).

I swear we'll still win the league without them.

And how is Mr 1 player for the price of 4 aka El Nino faring? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 2:03am On Mar 23, 2011
hannie:

@Lateef

are u kidding me ? shocked

u really believe Chavski would still win this league? *SMH* grin

If it were your club that were in 2nd place right about now, maybe I would agree to your believing your own lies, but freaking sakes Manure and Arsenal are ahead of you and u gaddem-ly think Arsenal will so bottle it and hand over the trophy to you ? u sure got jokes!!!

Manure are in pole position to win this, anybody thinking both Manure and Arsenal will just keep dropping points TOGETHER whilst Chavski keeps accumulating points needs see his shrink thats been on CONMESS strike grin grin

Anyone who thinks Chelsea "cannot" win the league need to see a shrink. If . . . and I say again, "IF" we win our match in hand against Birmingham we'll be 6 points behind the league leaders. 6pts behind and you think we cannot? Wake up and smell the coffee dude.

What makes it even better is that they play us. . and they have to play Arsenal. They could easily drop 4 pts in those fixtures with all the injuries they have. And you still think we can't? What if they drop six?

Check the previous page and see the screen shot I pasted of what the table looked like this time last year. ManU and Arsenal will not continue to drop points was I heard then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust) / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.