Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61812 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
@slim.
You keep saying IF WE WIN ALL 9 MATCHES. You and I know that Arsenal CANNOT win all 9 matches,even if fab comes back and RvP drinks red bull only. When was the last time arsenal won 9 consecutive epl matches? I cant even remember anytime like that. We have blown our chances to catch on Manure and that is it. Not once,not twice has Manure slipped and we failed to take advantage. The league is Manure's. If after losing 6 points in 2 consecutive games,we still were behind when we could have gone above them,then why deceive ourselves.
Manure's squad this season has been one of their weakest in recent years,but our squad still is weaker than theirs.
We cant win this league cos we cant win all the rest of our games. Do you think Al's howler in the last game will be his last? Mschew. Abeg make una stop this 'we can win STILL the league' thing. Its not sounding nice to me at all. Its'll be a BIG SHAME to english footie if a squad with denilson,diaby,squillaci and Almunia win the league.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
A-40, err. . . .erm . . . .er . . .*scratching my head* . . . . .I coulda sworn we won them twice grin Yeah I know what you mean.

Well, as Debo has stated, contrary to last season when our first team was down for the run in, now our first team bar defense is coming back for the run-in.

Yes team defense can cover a shaky back line, Manure has done it several time *spits*. With Song back and well rested, Im counting on his providing good cover for the back line.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
Gayteef has found his voice again after months on the sidelines grin grin grin

When is Bad Moment 2 hitting cinemas so this nucca can STFU? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2011
Good luck to OX, he is definitely going to be top table PL player class someday, too much of good things is never bad but we're still covered if he opts for Manure. Toral should come in for the summer and Wilshere and co still full ground.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2011
slimshay:

A-40, err. . . .erm . . . .er . . .*scratching my head* . . . . .I coulda sworn we won them twice grin Yeah I know what you mean.

Well, as Debo has stated, contrary to last season when our first team was down for the run in, now our first team bar defense is coming back for the run-in.

Yes team defense can cover a shaky back line, Manure has done it several time *spits*. With Song back and well rested, Im counting on his providing good cover for the back line.

Yeah,right. But its arsenal we are talking here. Arsenal cant 'team defend'. We are natural attackers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2011
Just a general question, who is worse, the player that drops his head when 2-nil down, or the fan that drops his head 9 games to go? undecided

Abeg I come in pissed, sorry piece, sorry I c-u-m in Peace. . .chei sorry, sorry. . . . . . . . come in peace oh grin grin grin

Abeg I dey keep Faith jare, Peace no sabi do the thing well.  wink grin

Abeg I fit get Grace number? Be like say we go need am too. grin

Its the RED AND WHITE!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
slimshay:

Seriously? There is a rule that says this? First Principle of the Basic? shocked shocked God help those taking the advanced course grin grin

Abeg let us talk true when we see it, Squillaci has now had 2 good premier league games in a row. Bounce or no bounce that ball was absolutely, totally and every other ly-ly no threat to him or our goal, even with the akward bounce he still had it covered. . . .until Dr Kit jazz start to work on unto Almunia, he even pushed Squillacci to prevent the recovery. shocked
Huh dude, I played for O.O.U, Ogun State and Saint Gregs, a starting eleven player all my life, only when i was injured or not fit, did I not make my team. We were taught Basics and not attending courses, it was a practical thing. Its the same thing you learn in standard facilities like the Ajax system, Arsenal and Barca, Thanks to the brilliant coach i had in Uni, I gained a lot and thats why anytime i see players make errors like that, it so easy to spot.

If you say he had it covered, then why was Osaze able to still score? fine, almunia was stupid enuff to quickly come out of his yard, but what we are saying was he could have done the simple thing. ATTACK the BALL and get rid of the THREAT. Is there any thing to think about in that? As per having 2 good premeir league games?@#pullease,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Jencejyde
I disagree
That wasn't Squills fault at all.
Blame vanilla Ice
Osaze would have just taken the ball out wide and probably try to square for a team mate.
He saw the opportunity when he had a gaping goal ahead of him.
For all the squills abuse, he got down to block a Fortune's goal bound shot after the nucca had waltzed his way through our defence.
scores were 2-2 then.
9 wins on the bounce
Possibly Yes
Probably No
Do you think Manure would win all their matches also?
Some seconds before Jussi's gaffe(wonder why goalies have MOTM performances against Arsenal and 'lie down' for other teams')Taylor had a glorious chance to put Bolton in front and messed up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
dipo2much:

Yeah,right. But its arsenal we are talking here. Arsenal cant 'team defend'. We are natural attackers.

True sadly we cant do it well, especially when the onus is on us to go out and attack. However on the flip, we have managed to limit our opponents' shot on goal over the season, in some games to almost non-existent. West Brom had only 2 shots on goal against us, shame Dr Kit jazz catch Alumi he let them both in.

With Song coming back Im expecting that cover to be even better. with Cesc coming back I also expect to be better going forward.

We are doing what we have to do tbh, bar lapses in concentration. It's up to these guys to wake up, 110% each game.

All in all, IMO the matter is simple, if we want it enough, we will get it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
slimshay:

Seriously? There is a rule that says this? First Principle of the Basic? shocked shocked God help those taking the advanced course grin grin

Abeg let us talk true when we see it, Squillaci has now had 2 good premier league games in a row. Bounce or no bounce that ball was absolutely, totally and every other ly-ly no threat to him or our goal, even with the akward bounce he still had it covered. . . .until Dr Kit jazz start to work on unto Almunia, he even pushed Squillacci to prevent the recovery. shocked
He pushed Squills? shocked
I thought my TV moved for a second there.

Seriously
What possessed Almunia come out? Thats the issue here. .awkward bounce or not, he shouldn't have come for the ball. Simple!
Squills could STILL have recovered in time and Kos was racing to provide cover but then, Almunia just had to remind us why he shouldn't be wearing an Arsenal jersey
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Jencejyde

I totally disagree with you, what Alumina did was nigh unforgivable and this one no dey the class of Tech9 and Kos mistake sef, Squillaci might have misjudged the flight of the ball or just been unable to reach it for any of so many reasons but he definitely had enough time to correct the initial problem but was never given the chance to by Almunia.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Silmshay
Nigga hush and bet a stack! Put ur money where ur mouth is!

Song was not missing when we lost to Birmingham! Cesc was woeful against Barca?? Who else u wan call? Walcott? Na my guy but look at that Newcastle game! After all the boy hardwork from 4-0 we still wound up at 4-4! A team that doesn't know how to defend when it matters won't learn it at this time of the season. Also u guys fail to realize that our main rivals for the title are also missing key personnel in midfield and defense
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2011
Jencjyde I go start to question Osu footballing arsenal oh grin

How can you in one sentence say there was no threat and in the same sentence say he should just have headed out according to Rule 1.0, Fifa Basic Principles. No threat meant he had the option not to nod out. I still belive na Dokto jazz Alumi grin, I can find no plausible explanantion for his coming out.

And yes, making blocks, winning one on one tackles in the box, winning headers when played high, safely sheperding attackers to the by-line, last ditch tackle when covering for fullbacks, usually when you do all this things in a game, I'm sure your coach willl tell you you've had a good game.

I maintain he's had 2 good games in a row. We whip him when he's done bad, abeg lets commend him when he's done good. But as you be defender sha, you might not see it as such.

V3 abeg never return your HD 59inch Flat Screen jare grin, YES HE PUSHED SQUILLACI OH  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2011
A-40 I already have money riding on it against a scummie no less. No lemme jinx am, I don see am for my dream. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2011
I believe Al and Squills should be held equally responsible for that joke of a goal. What happened to no-nonsense defending. Snuff out the threat asap. Squils could've done that. He didnt. I stopped watchin the match when we conceded that goal and was actually surprised to learn that we got a draw. But memories of that scene of folly from Al and Squill still lingers.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Slimshay
Where I come from that is a subtle way of admitting say e no sure for u
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2011
The wine must not waste
We'll lift this trophy, no story smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2011
A-40, even babalawo, e no sure for am grin I don set my bar since season start. All other things are secondary.

But this one I say don see am for dream. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by codeb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
Gnashing of teeth! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
HNIC:

@Jencejyde
I disagree
That wasn't Squills fault at all.
Blame vanilla Ice
Osaze would have just taken the ball out wide and probably try to square for a team mate.
He saw the opportunity when he had a gaping goal ahead of him.
For all the squills abuse, he got down to block a Fortune's goal bound shot after the nucca had waltzed his way through our defence.
scores were 2-2 then.
9 wins on the bounce
Possibly Yes
Probably No
Do you think Manure would win all their matches also?
Some seconds before Jussi's gaffe(wonder why goalies have MOTM performances against Arsenal and 'lie down' for other teams')Taylor had a glorious chance to put Bolton in front and messed up
[/quoteFrom my own angle as an analyst and player as well, I would blame him, Not that he did not have an altogether somewhat convincing performance, but the key here is when IT matters most, No disrespect to West Brom, but should we be conceeding cheap goals to a team like that.

Again my question is and that is what our gaffer back in the days will say, Who is Responsible for who and what, I remain adamant that that ball was up in the air for God knows how long, (it was just a hopeful ball from Mulumbu) and there was squills and kos up against Osaze with squillacii being the nearest to the ball, Why on earth was he not telling Kos to go and cover while he attacked the ball and prevent it from bouncing,

Again stats have shown over and over again that 80% of goals are conceded when you allow the ball to bounce in your 18 yard, Watch the likes of terry, dawson and Vidic, They are simply Predators in the air, bar the fact that Check himself is a good keeper and would not make to many mistakes in goal. Forgive me for saying he was poor on the day, but haba, I played at high levels myself and you just have to take serious responsibilities when it matters, where was the communication, a shout out like ALLOW would make Almmunia stay on his line and even if he misheaded there is sufficient back up to clear the lines, C'mon peeps, For how long are we gonna be making excuses for a scenario we all know should be handled professionally

Even the commentator said we were defending like children, That's unforgivable, Okay so he made a block intercepted a couple of balls, but that one Decision that could turn the game on its head, How did he handle it?. I mean, weve got to make teams sweat for a goal, not just be giving them a 1-0 lead at the beginning of every match?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
slimshay:

Jencjyde I go start to question Osu footballing arsenal oh grin

How can you in one sentence say there was no threat and in the same sentence say he should just have headed out according to Rule 1.0, Fifa Basic Principles. No threat meant he had the option not to nod out. I still belive na Dokto jazz Alumi grin, I can find no plausible explanantion for his coming out.

And yes, making blocks, winning one on one tackles in the box, winning headers when played high, safely sheperding attackers to the by-line, last ditch tackle when covering for fullbacks, usually when you do all this things in a game, I'm sure your coach willl tell you you've had a good game.

I maintain he's had 2 good games in a row. We whip him when he's done bad, abeg lets commend him when he's done good. But as you be defender sha, you might not see it as such.

V3 abeg never return your HD 59inch Flat Screen jare grin, YES HE PUSHED SQUILLACI OH  shocked shocked shocked

Hahaha, no vex oh my brother, OSU football still dey, grin
I was just furios at the goal ni jare, haba, how many times have we seen serious title contenders conceed meaningless goals like that.

It was a case of Three against one, What is the excuse, Thats just too too poor abeg.

In the light of it all i'm ot saying that i have not made mistakes as a player myself or even had a bad day at the office, But this is i critical moment in the quest for a trophy and there can't be excuses anymore, They just have to FOCUS and BE at it for 110 minutes for all i care in every game.

You work hard for titles, it just dosent fall into ur hands,.If someone makes an error, lets point it out. quickly reprimand him , so that he dosent do it again. I was watching the chelsea man city match and i was full of admiration for two players on either side.( David LUIZ, Best buy of the season)
and Nijel de jong, There was an incident in which he tracked Torres all the way from the half line and snuffed out a golden opportunity fo chelsea in the first half, And i said to myself, was Diaby or Denilson ever gonna do that, It was just sheer class to see how players had so much awareness and knew their responsibilities on the pitch, C

C'mon, Man u won Bolton even with a man Down, What is our own excuse, Its just silly and that Boils down to AW again, Should have bought extra cover, even morhino had to get Adebayor, Its a crazy season and anything can happen.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2011
duduspace:

@Jencejyde

I totally disagree with you, what Alumina did was nigh unforgivable and this one no dey the class of Tech9 and Kos mistake sef, Squillaci might have misjudged the flight of the ball or just been unable to reach it for any of so many reasons but he definitely had enough time to correct the initial problem but was never given the chance to by Almunia.
Ha dudu, i no go gree with you rara rara on this one, There should be no excuse, Squills is the closet to the scene, All he has to do is take responsibility and he did not, we all know Almunia is an eccentric, but for all squills is worth, Should he not be able to take care of that ball in the air.

You cant say "might have misjudged the flight of the ball or just been unable to reach it for any of so many reasons but he definitely had enough time to correct the initial problem but was never given the chance to by Almunia." This is just not acceptable if you a gonna be defending for a Team Like Arsenal, Pls watch the replay again, The dude was simply caught in two minds, Thats low self confidence, Remember when Ivanovic and Chekh almost beat each other in the chelsea Defense, It was similar case like this, Check called Ivanovic to allow, but a gritty no nonsense defender that he was,,,He wasnt having any of that and simply balloned the ball as sky high as it could go, Thats what i call taking Responsibility when it matters most. of course check was annoyed , but the danger was avoided, thats top class, squill on the day in that scenario was more like a league 2 player.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
No wahala Jencejyde, we go send Squills come do crash defending course for OSU for this 2 weeks international break since dem no invite am go French camp. I sure say no aerial ball go land inside our half of the pitch again everything go be nodding as Djorou dey do am before Bac almost break him hand.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2011
A-40:

@Slimshay
A team that could not win 1 match against Birmingham na him go win 9! I laugh in Waka Flocka Flame. There is nothing team defense can do when goalies and center halves conspire to throw games away

No be the same B'ham that was beaten twice? undecided

Gain some perspective man!!

Arsenal has played twice every week since Christmas till now, nearly 3 MONTHS. . . .that will take a lot out of any side in the entire league. We will now get a two week rest. I am certain our form will improve after the break.

As for the critque of Squillaci, I completely disagree - yes he let the ball bounce, but are you saying that 'world class' defenders never misjudge the bounce or flight of a ball?

That's unreasonable - without Almunia crazily rushing out and pushing him in the back, we wouldn't have conceded. SIMPLE. He didn't display 'top-class' defending, but you didn't need 'top-class' defending to stop that chance, all you needed was the GK to be sane and not act like a complete muppet. Le't's not do the 'overanalysis' thing. The root of the issue is the abysmal GK situation.

Even if he headed the ball high in the air, crazy Almunia could've barged in and still knocked him over. . . .then what?

Abeg draw a line under that - yes we need to be better defensively, but that didn't cause the goal - crazy Almunia did.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2011

Freaking hilarious. cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
4llerbuntu:

honestly, that cougar chap takes the whole thing a bit too far, and can be pretty bad with his choice of words

all this is supposed to be ribald harmless ribbing, but when the invectives start pouring u tend to wonder, not that most here are any better.
i stopped commenting even with my fellow gooners when it seemed they simply didnt know where to draw the line in arguing and insulting.

Sharapp there.

See your face like spoon, Your head like T-Square

If dem born you well go report me to mods. If dem ban me just make sure say you no pass my bus stop again else
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Jencejyde

stop rubbishing ur 'OSU' pedigree with this ridiculous defence of ALUMINA . . .meanwhile with all u spurt here about basics of defending I dont recall having read OSU or OOU won NUGA games, so what are you yapping about ?

were u the chief ball boy in OOU or the most senior Male Cheerleader  grin

@Slim

I no need jazz Alumi .  .the guy himself stinks of pure unadulterated jazz, i wonder how u guys dont puke when he shakes his dyed head whenever he records his ever many howlers . . . shocked

That guy has been brought over to come and make bad anything potentially good for Arsenal, na me talk am say hin be AGENT ALUMINA!!!  grin

ask Debo . . .na tay tay for upward of 5 years here I don talk am say as long as say na ALUMINA dey post we no fit win anything, even if na COINS dem wan give us  grin

or what do u think explains how TECH9 went out just because of a seemingly harmless freekick by Alves  shocked  shocked

as per Song, I don talk am also say as long as SONG no dey our team is almost non-effective, peeps like Debo argued otherwise and I remember u also mentioned CESC as one very influential figure, in fact IBIME mentioned his being the best player in the Premership . . .I KEEP HAVING MY LAFFS!!!

NASRI is better than CESC, u guys need to start keying in stats and realities, if CESC goes today let AW hand over the baton to either Song or NASRI, make una come see results!!!  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by nateevs(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
@Witchboy, Slimshady.

I never stopped having an opinion about Arsenal when there was a bad moment or otherwise.
After all we won the league last year. That much I said and will always say.
I was even yabbing you guys before we beat City.

Now to your predicament. You probably will beat ManU and Liverpool and you still won't win jack.
Because beating the big teams has never been your problem, it's the West Broms and Wigans that truncate any hopes you have for success.
The earlier you see it, the better your chances of surviving of a nervous breakdown.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by ritchboy(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2011
^^ Sharrap Gaythief!! Your tail has been glued between your legs since Arsenal mutilated Chelsea in December. . . Your myopic opinions about Arsenal only resurfaced after the Carling Cup final.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2011
duduspace:

No wahala Jencejyde, we go send Squills come do crash defending course for OSU for this 2 weeks international break since dem no invite am go French camp. I sure say no aerial ball go land inside our half of the pitch again everything go be nodding as Djorou dey do am before Bac almost break him hand.
Hahaha, even the coach go talk small sense into the guy, Lol! Just hope they can keep their concentration levels better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Jencejyde(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2011
hannie:

@Jencejyde

stop rubbishing your 'OSU' pedigree with this ridiculous defence of ALUMINA . . .meanwhile with all u spurt here about basics of defending I dont recall having read OSU or OOU won NUGA games, so what are you yapping about ?

were u the chief ball boy in OOU or the most senior Male Cheerleader  grin

@Slim

I no need jazz Alumi .  .the guy himself stinks of pure unadulterated jazz, i wonder how u guys dont puke when he shakes his dyed head whenever he records his ever many howlers . . . shocked

That guy has been brought over to come and make bad anything potentially good for Arsenal, na me talk am say hin be AGENT ALUMINA!!!  grin

ask Debo . . .na tay tay for upward of 5 years here I don talk am say as long as say na ALUMINA dey post we no fit win anything, even if na COINS dem wan give us  grin

or what do u think explains how TECH9 went out just because of a seemingly harmless freekick by Alves  shocked  shocked

as per Song, I don talk am also say as long as SONG no dey our team is almost non-effective, peeps like Debo argued otherwise and I remember u also mentioned CESC as one very influential figure, in fact IBIME mentioned his being the best player in the Premership . . .I KEEP HAVING MY LAFFS!!!

NASRI is better than CESC, u guys need to start keying in stats and realities, if CESC goes today let AW hand over the baton to either Song or NASRI, make una come see results!!!  cool

Huh, Dude, what pedigree is being rubbished, all that was being said is about who was responsible for the goal and analysing the scenario, Yeah you are right we never won the Nuga games as a football team, thanks to the "HOST MUST WIN RULE", (If you have ever been to the Nuga games and the rot that has killed our football in this country, then you will know what im talking about, But for that, i have a Bronze medal in WAUG, West African University Games,3 gold medals and one silver medal from invitationals(NICON NUFOL inclusive), and the best we had in Nuga was a Third place match which we lost on penalties to Nsuka. Two Gold Medals in Back to Back Defense of OGUN STATE INSTITUTIONAL GAMES, where i was voted as MVP in the last Edition i participated just before graduating, before being called up to the Ogun State Team. Popularly known as SNOOKER by my team mates, as i was also once a junior national Snooker Champion during the first ever National Snooker championships held at the Lagos Country club way back in 1998.

There is no need for me to go on and on, as i know what i know and i have always been a winner all my life, That's because i work hard and study hard in everything, I DONT put my LIFE to Chance and start LIVING WITH REGRETS,

Our coach was Simply called coach kenny (Dont know if he is still there sha) but ill leave you to find out the rest if you wish, before you start creating unnecessary hostility.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Jencejyde
Dr. Kit was only being Dr. Kit, I'm sure there was no offense meant. You know how we do it on this thread naaa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100)

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.