Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61906 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2011
coogar:

if debosky and co have any dignity left in them, they should put a gagging order on mumuface until further notice.
I can bet anything that the fufuspace will open up his stinking gob and make another stupid projection.
Gagging order or not.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by proudly9ja(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2011
debosky:

Shout Halleluyah. grin

I was waiting for the knife. grin Sell Chamakh? Why not sell Vela who has shown he has no hope in Hades of making it in England? Why not sell the clear non-performer (Vela) and ensure you strengthen your strikeforce instead of weakening it?
The choice was between Bendtner and Chamakh, for me, Vela is no more a gooner
debosky:

For once I agree - Afobe needs to remain on loan, but he is making steady progress, unlike JET who appears to have stagnated. JET is not getting a look in to the first squad, neither is he performing convincingly on loan to merit one.

Halleluyah!!! grin grin

debosky:

Versatility is the biggest killer of players at Arsenal - Eboue’s decline can be attributed partly to his ‘versatility’. Bendter’s current woes are caused by attempting to make him ‘versatile’. If we are to assess reasons for not making it at Arsenal, I’d say there are more reasons to ascribe that to JET than to any of the reserve/on loan players at the moment.

Tell that to Arsene not me
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 5:14pm On May 23, 2011
StarBoard:

I can bet anything that the fufuspace will open up his stinking gob and make another silly projection.
Gagging order or not.

i doubt it. he must have learnt his lessons. he is now where debosky used to be 3-4 seasons ago. over time, he will simmer down with his idiotic predictions.

debosky:

Versatility is the biggest killer of players at Arsenal - Eboue’s decline can be attributed partly to his ‘versatility’. Bendter’s current woes are caused by attempting to make him ‘versatile’. If we are to assess reasons for not making it at Arsenal, I’d say there are more reasons to ascribe that to JET than to any of the reserve/on loan players at the moment.

there's nothing wrong in versatility. arsenal's biggest problem is the mental strength. they should fire the shrinks working with the players. arsene must also carry some blame here. i don't think he gets the best out of his players. those players don't fight when they are pushed against the wall. arsenal won just 3 games in all competitions since that cup final in febuary. that is not good enough.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 23, 2011
coogar:

i doubt it. he must have learnt his lessons. he is now where debosky used to be 3-4 seasons ago. over time, he will simmer down with his idiotic predictions.
A donkey remains a donkey.
Regardless. . .
I argued with him for 5 whole days of the entire Rooney transfer saga.He kept blabbing and bleating about United's decline,how we were too reliant on Giggs and Scholes,how we wwere saddled with debt and hw Rooney did not want to be a part of failure. . .how will that kind of mountain-goat ever change?Do you think that someone who had such strong views would change all of a sudden?Especially when backed up by ninnies like Head Ninny In-Charge?Not possible.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2011
coogar:

Even in my 'innocent' days I never spewed bunkum about Utd's decline and make bets on finishing places. grin

I have ALWAYS known the difference between optimism and misguided and deluded overconfidence. . . .I have always exhibited the former and clearly not the latter. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On May 23, 2011
Carry Duduface go Cele church
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Image123(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2011
@pic
In everything give thanks na, ko?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 6:00pm On May 23, 2011
StarBoard:

A donkey remains a donkey.
Regardless. . .
I argued with him for 5 whole days of the entire Rooney transfer saga.He kept blabbing and bleating about United's decline,how we were too reliant on Giggs and Scholes,how we wwere saddled with debt and hw Rooney did not want to be a part of failure. . .how will that kind of mountain-goat ever change?Do you think that someone who had such strong views would change all of a sudden?Especially when backed up by ninnies like Head Ninny In-Charge?Not possible.

h-n-i-c is a bit more reasonable. he loves arsenal to bits but he rarely makes the kinda dumb predictions known to mumuface. it must be said though h-n-i-c loves to be the bearer of any negative news about united in the media. he cant be a twunt for that but he's still more tolerable. fufuface on the other hand is just obsessed with united - he needs therapy.

debosky:

Even in my 'innocent' days I never spewed bunkum about Utd's decline and make bets on finishing places. grin

I have ALWAYS known the difference between optimism and misguided and deluded overconfidence. . . .I have always exhibited the former and clearly not the latter. grin

i agree 100%.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2011
Can we just get over this dudu-pupa thing already? There was a basis for duduspace saying manure is on a decline. He might have been too affirmative in his predictions, but for christ sakes, was manure not shitty relative to previous EPL winners? The issue is †нє other clubs were even more shitty. Winning only 5 games away from home tells u how bad all †нє english teams were. And they are in †нє UCL final cos chelsea, †нє only strong team they had to face after †нє group stage messed up. Not taking anytin away from manure, but dissapointing displays from other teams made their road far too easy.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by MrTA(m): 6:46pm On May 23, 2011
dipo2much:

Can we just get over this dudu-pupa thing already? There was a basis for duduspace saying manure is on a decline. He might have been too affirmative in his predictions, but for christ sakes, was manure not shitty relative to previous EPL winners? The issue is †нє other clubs were even more shitty. Winning only 5 games away from home tells u how bad all †нє english teams were. And they are in †нє UCL final cos chelsea, †нє only strong team they had to face after †нє group stage messed up. Not taking anytin away from manure, but dissapointing displays from other teams made their road far too easy.

No, we were not shitty compared to previous winners. How can you say that given our home form? We're in the final of the Cl because we only had to face Chelsea who messed up, really? so because we beat them means they messed up? dont forget this same Chelsea beat us in the league less than a month before. You are saying all this but taking all away from us. Very undignified. Who did you face in the Champions league before you met Barcelona that made you finish 2nd in your group? Take that with you. I'll take my shitty premier league winners thank you very much.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 7:04pm On May 23, 2011
^^
Not taking nytin away from manure. It takes hardwork to be where u are, but don't u think chelsea losing in both legs in †нє CL tie was unexpected of †нє chavs?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by MrTA(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2011
What has expectation got to do with what happened on the pitch considering we have always been ahead of them in the league for most of the season and people who know and watch the game know we're a great team with one of the greatest managers in the game? You're copping out by saying you're not taking anything away from man utd then you go and list excuses for them winning it. If you dont want to give props say that but dont say that and then hide behind it.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by chamotex(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2011
dipo2much:

Absolute bollocks!!!
Very typical of a GAYnner
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 7:48pm On May 23, 2011
^^
Say something before u tag my opinion bullocks.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 7:50pm On May 23, 2011
A team who lost to Braga and Donetsk is saying someone had an easy run?

SMh at GAYYners, the most reeratrded group of animals in the planet
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 7:54pm On May 23, 2011
^^We lost to brag and beat barca. We were going to knock barca out before uefa stopped us in spain.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2011
You beat Barca that is why Barca is in the finals and you are trophyless once again!!!!

I bet UEFA knocked you out of FA cup, Carling cup and league at the same time. Shameless bunch of people always giving useless excuses for their failure
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2011
^^
Whr did i mention FA or CC? Mor0n
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2011
dipo2much:

You dey mind the guy? haven't you wondered why its only Starboard and Coogar who keep on harping on the thing? I know say na one and the same person. He go develop "A beautiful mind" for my matter very soon if e no careful. I no get time for person wey nor dey comot mouth for matter. Maybe him go still dey yarn about am in 10 years time.  undecided

I don tell am make he tell us where him Gravel Morrison wey better pass Wilshere and Gibbs dey but I still dey await him answer till day after tomorrow but Wilshere don dey play for England and Gibbs dey go U21 with Lansbury wey we no mention following am dey go but wetin I hear be say Morrison dey go jail.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2011
duduspace:

You dey mind the guy? haven't you wondered why its only Starboard and Coogar who keep on harping on the thing? I know say na one and the same person. I no get time for person wey nor dey comot mouth for matter. Maybe him go still dey yarn about am in 10 years time. undecided

So you are planning to be trophyless in 10yrs time?

SMH at useless GAYYners
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 9:22pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

So you are planning to be trophyless in 10yrs time?

SMH at useless GAYYners

Carry your lamentation to your thread jare, must you take out your frustrations at being trophyless on me?  tongue
I have my own frustrations and can't carry yours. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by chamotex(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2011
duduspace:

Carry your lamentation to your thread jare, must you take out your frustrations at being trophyless on me?  tongue
I have my own frustrations and can't carry yours. grin grin

You no get shame o tongue tongue
You still dey show face for here? grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2011
debosky:

If anyone is sold they must be replaced - failing that just keep the squad as it is. With the sounds Liverpool, Citeh and others are making, any foolish weakening of the squad will be disastrous.

Definitely, that is why I mentioned adding money and buying either Willian or Gervinho, I like JET but he has to prove himself first.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 9:59pm On May 23, 2011
chamotex:

You no get shame o tongue tongue
You still dey show face for here? grin grin grin

If you nor dey shame to chop for house, how I go shame to come Arsenal thread?   tongue tongue

Will I be the first person to lose a bet? I recall Dr. Kit giving them a hard time on Barca thread that we would beat them but I think the Barca guys get class pass this Scumtwats undecided

Person congratulate dem sef dem nor gree, anyway I take my congratulations back except from tkb417? we will beat y'all black and silly next season just wait and see.

If only the cowards even had the chest to take up the bet sef? mscheewww  tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by A40(m): 10:19pm On May 23, 2011
Hahahaha Dudu u no tell me say u wan bet nau I for chop ur bar and I no go even look ur face! How do u bet on a team when the manager says its OK to finish 2nd hehe look how we ended up
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by chamotex(m): 10:56pm On May 23, 2011
What does Dudu and that man that predicted rapture have in common? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 10:59pm On May 23, 2011
A-40:

Hahahaha Dudu u no tell me say u wan bet nau I for chop your bar and I no go even look your face! How do u bet on a team when the manager says its OK to finish 2nd hehe look how we ended up

Me sef don almost tire to dey bet jare, my sister in law don chop my money 2 years running on top this Manure thing I just dey use "ara ile" runs to keep my creditor at bay grin grin  
But surely that manure team is losing quality and will definitely be overtaken by us at some point, its only the timing I missed out on.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2011
^^ Surely you would overtake Manure before the end of this century
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 11:25pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

^^ Surely you would overtake Manure before the end of this century
Yes, if Dortmund could overtake you underachievers despite their debt problems, then anything is possible. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2011
Do you expect us to win the league every season?

Dortmund is a CL winner something Assanal is yet to achieve.

Comparing Dortmund and Assanal is like comparing Sule Malaika to Elvis Presley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by duduspace(m): 11:42pm On May 23, 2011
dayokanu:

Do you expect us to win the league every season?

Dortmund is a CL winner something Assanal is yet to achieve.

Comparing Dortmund and Assanal is like comparing Sule Malaika to Elvis Presley

The same Dortmund that has not won anything for 9 years?
that has not been in the UCL for the past 7 years.
stop comparing Paqman at his peak to an aged Muhammad Ali who can prolly be knocked out at this point in time by my 3 year old nephew jare.
your club fumbled big time and you shld cover your eyes in shame.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On May 23, 2011
Simple question, Do you expect bayern to win the league every season?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100)

Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / 3 Clubs That Could Stop Liverpool From Defending The Champions League / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.