Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). (61801 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2011
†нє ref will be stupid be biased tomorrow. All eyes will be on him
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2011
who is gonna ref? btw heard pique and puyol took down fab's pic, snapped themselves looking @ it and tweeted it. see me see wahala o,
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by v3: 4:43pm On May 27, 2011
^
It appears the 'bromance' hasn't ended yet. .awon anuofia ton ya were angry
For some reason, i'll be rooting for United embarassed. .make lightning no try strike twice for Wembley iBeg, let the UCL come to England.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by agabaI23(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2011
Ref na Hungarian
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 5:18pm On May 27, 2011
v3:

^
It appears the 'bromance' hasn't ended yet. .awon anuofia ton ya were angry
For some reason, i'll be rooting for United embarassed. .make lightning no try strike twice for Wembley iBeg, let the UCL come to England.

Bless u for that . . .

I dont envy Manure fans, they are pseudo-Barca fans and they will do their utmost to support at least in their holes Barca against other English opposition, now thats utter beef!

but as an enlightened follower of the game, a fervent Arsenal fan I see one and only one thing happening 2moro . . .MANURE WILL WIN THE UCL 2MORO!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2011
Arsenal plays more like Barca than Manure. There is something to relate to when watching barca play as a arsenal fan. We play with identical style. Manure will be exposed tomorrow. Will be fun to see them go down to a arsenal-like team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Spclst900: 6:01pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

What more do you expect from a useless club like yours?
dayo, i never posted it for you to comment o.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 8:19pm On May 27, 2011
wetin concern agbero with overload?

who cares about how Arsenal plays like Barca?

story story!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2011
Trophyless people how una dey
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2011
Buh mhen, u know say na wish u just dey wish. Na †нє catalan get †нє trophy. They are just †нє best team in †нє world. MAY †нє 'BEST' team win
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 8:58pm On May 27, 2011
What makes Barca the best team in the world?

the fact that they are the KINGS OF CHEATING AND THEATRICKS?

the fact that their best player is also the best player but couldnt score a single goal at the world cup or what?

the fact that they are not defending champions and the fact that when they got into their last final they lost to Madrid abi grin grin

abeg cut me some slack jare!

this team cheated us out in the last encounter we had, I have absofuckinglutely no respect for them whatsoever!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 10:11pm On May 27, 2011
hannie:

the fact that they are the KINGS OF CHEATING AND THEATRICKS?

the fact that their best player is also the best player but couldnt score a single goal at the world cup or what?

the fact that they are not defending champions and the fact that when they got into their last final they lost to Madrid abi grin grin

abeg cut me some slack jare!

this team cheated us out in the last encounter we had, I have absofuckinglutely no respect for them whatsoever!!!

in all fairness, they are the best in the world at the moment. no need denying that - its one of the reasons their theatrics is even more infuriating. it's difficult enough trying to beat barcelona. when they dive like dolphins and get opponents sent off, it makes the task impossible. however, it doesn't take away their brilliance when they decide to play the game. pique, puyol, xavi, iniesta, busquets pedro and messi together on the pitch have never lost a game in barca shirt.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2011
hannie:

You may want to tell us one team that you think is better than Barca in the world right now.In fact choose the best player from the top 11 teams on earth right now and i am not sure they will match Barca at their strength.

That said Man U's best bet tommorow is employing Catenaccio and hoping Nani/Rooney can get their mojo on.Another key is,they should utilize their set-pieces.

Personally,i hope the winner gets the tie by a ref error/questionable call so that they will be enmeshed in a media imbroglio all summer thus forgetting what player(s) to buy to make their teams better. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 10:45pm On May 27, 2011
kay_pumpin:

You may want to tell us one team that you think is better than Barca in the world right now.

Assanal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Assanal
Is that some local club in Modakeke?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2011
Dont you know the name of your club again?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Dont you know the name of your club again?
And that's the way you were taught to spell "my club" at Owootoeti Grammar School undecided
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2011
Yes ke, Seemu na ni Ass or Arse all na Shyt passage
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2011
Yea yea,forgotten arse and things na your speciality.Ride on,no pun intended. grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dayokanu(m): 11:54pm On May 27, 2011
Sure you know about things like that.

Keep pumping that arse
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 1:27am On May 28, 2011
@Kay

Teams I know that are better than Barca right now?

MANCHESTER UNITED

BORRUSIA DORTMUND

REAL MADRID

The 3 teams I listed above I believe on current form will win Barca NOW . . .all u guys focus us on is FLAIR and POSSESSION FOOTBALL.

Barca is only marginally better than Arsenal in terms of how efficient they really are, else they will be scoring 7 goals in every match, they have their weaknesses which I wonder how may coaches cant read and work on.

Their goalkeeper has won 2 UCLs yet no Arsenal fan will be excited at having him as replacement for Almunia  grin

Their backline is not even as god as most other backlines in top teams around the world and the emphasis is on the midfield and attack where they always seem to edge it, now thats where I give it to Manure THEY ARE A TOTAL PACKAGE THESE DAYS AS THEY HARDLY LOSE MATCHES AND ARE NOT GIVEN TO TOO MUCH OF PROFLIGACY!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 6:15am On May 28, 2011
Interesting.
Manure, B. Dortmund (i laff) and Real (i chuckle) are better than Barca on current form.

MANURE
What makes Manure better? Nothing. Barca is even more goal efficient. †нє barca defense is NOT weak. A defense with Puyol, Pique and Alves is as good as it gets. Manure is no where near barca in any way (except of course †нє Fergie factor). Possession is a big deal. Can †нє opposition score if u keep †нє ball? No. This is barca we talk of here and not arsenal. They ball possess EFFICIENTLY. On current form, Barca is better than Manure.

B.DORTMUND
This is fawking ridiculous. Dortmund in peak form is nothing close to barca even when †нє catalan is not in form. For christ sake, what's †нє basis of bringing up Dortmund to compare with Barca? Is it because they finish tops in a inferior league or what? Dortmund doesn't even come up in discourse.

REAL

This one is another joke. Real madrid better than Barca? Haba. Ask Real fans themselves. Real has not been close to barca for a while and even with mourinho they still get spanked 5-0. Real know they can't match Barca on any day and that's why they fought kungfu in that second leg on their CL tie. Over two legs, real couldn't muster up a win againt Barca and you tink Real is a better team on current form, how now?
Real And Barca have met many times this season And †нє only time real won was a 1-0. What does that tell you? They struggled to win. 5-0 is emphatic. That is †нє dictionary definition of superiority. Real in current form will get beat by barca anytime.

Barca is indeed †нє best team in †нє world at †нє moment. It beats me that anyone will argue that.
Worse still bring dortmund as a better team when in form.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by kaypumpin2(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2011
@Kit

Are you kidding me?Man U,Real and Dortmund?And Barca is marginally better than Arsenal.If these 4 teams donate their best players,they will struggle to beat Barca. grin

I am emotionally exasperated by your claims i can not muster enough strength to respond to you.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 10:46am On May 28, 2011
I stand by my opinion as I dont rate Barca as highly as u guys do . . .

Manure won the EPL a more competitive league, even if it were a team that was lower in pedigree than Manure like Stoke City I can still stake my money on their winning Barca, it has very little to do about HOW THEY GET THE JOB DONE!

Borrusia is a team I believe that the whole world sees what compactness they exhibit, on their good day they can hold their own and beat Barca, personal opinion!

Madrid is Madrid, the BABA of all clubs, they won a trophy and Barca hasnt won any more than the La Liga, u wont get a prize for a quiz question as to whose expense they got it . . .

Madrid is BIGGER than Barca, they arent cheaters and moaners like those twunts from Catalonia. Mourinho is a bigger coach and I dont freaking care what you all say.

4ck BARCA!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by coogar: 12:57pm On May 28, 2011
hannie:

I stand by my opinion as I dont rate Barca as highly as u guys do . . .

Manure won the EPL a more competitive league, even if it were a team that was lower in pedigree than Manure like Stoke City I can still stake my money on their winning Barca, it has very little to do about HOW THEY GET THE JOB DONE!

Borrusia is a team I believe that the whole world sees what compactness they exhibit, on their good day they can hold their own and beat Barca, personal opinion!

Madrid is Madrid, the BABA of all clubs, they won a trophy and Barca hasnt won any more than the La Liga, u wont get a prize for a quiz question as to whose expense they got it . . .

Madrid is BIGGER than Barca, they arent cheaters and moaners like those twunts from Catalonia. Mourinho is a bigger coach and I dont freaking care what you all say.

4ck BARCA!!!

so you sincerely believe madrid/dortmund/man utd are better than barcelona at this moment?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by dipo2much(m): 1:15pm On May 28, 2011
Well, its just personal opinion. But interestingly he said 'on their own day, dortmund could beat barca'. That's acceptable. Even everton can beat barca on their own day. But to deduce from that that dortmund is better than barca is highly ridiculous.
Everybody know Barca is †нє best at †нє world as we speak.
I can't wait to see Ferdinand being sodomized tonite. It'll be MAD fun. I feel for Van Der Sar. He isn't bowing out in style after all.
Tonite I am a barca supporter. Tomorrow, i'll wake up hating them as normal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by slimshay(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2011
For ManU to beat Barca, Fletcher has to have an A+ game.
Barca's rhythm doesnt flow so well when you have a ball playing + ball winning DM. And Fletcher is one of the best at that in the premiership.

That said though, I've seen ManU twice this season against teams who prefer to keep the ball, Arsenal and Blackpool. ManU didn't do too well in their play.

V3, Muki how far wit our ish. The name change----- Slim.

I see the donkey brayeth still.

To my peoplez peoplez, Gunners, jor oh.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by HNIC(m): 4:15pm On May 28, 2011
Y'all should know Hannie by now. . . .He HATES Barca wiv a passion!
Really, for Manure to beat Barca tonight,all the players must play the game of their lives. tongue
This barca team is berra than 2009.
I think if SAF lines up Carrick,Anderson and Park in the middle. . .with Shrek,Valencia and nani upfront and the usual back 4
Utd stand a chance.
Any attempt to play Scholes and Giggs in the starting line up and I will laugh in pidgin yoruba.
This isn't Chelsea or Blackburn, its Barca,the kings of possession footie
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 4:24pm On May 28, 2011
HNIC:

Y'all should know Hannie by now. . . .He HATES Barca wiv a passion!
Really, for Manure to beat Barca tonight,all the players must play the game of their lives. tongue
This barca team is berra than 2009.
I think if SAF lines up Carrick,Anderson and Park in the middle. . .with Shrek,Valencia and nani upfront and the usual back 4
Utd stand a chance.
Any attempt to play Scholes and Giggs in the starting line up and I will laugh in pidgin yoruba.
This isn't Chelsea or Blackburn, its Barca,the kings of possession footie

if them like make Manure line up Gibson, Silva brothers and co, they will still win Barca!!!

its an insult for u to say I hate Barca . . .its Barca as a whole thats HATING on me grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by hannie: 4:35pm On May 28, 2011
coogar:

so you sincerely believe madrid/dortmund/man utd are better than barcelona at this moment?

iwo omo adugbo Ogundana-Hilton-Ajayi yi sha . . .

u wan talk say since 5 yrs now wey me and u sabi u no know say I no dey gree hear person dey hype Barca for my side?I no blame u na ur 2nd team ever since . . .

I have always said it that Manure fans are pseudo-Barca fans that will always support Barca against English opposition, now I dont envy u lot!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by Myself2(m): 4:58pm On May 28, 2011
hannie:

4ck BARCA!!!

Seconded
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (A New Strength, A New Hope). by debosky(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2011
What does this commentary have to do with Arsenal?

Abeg move on! tongue

Arsenal goals of the season - remember some of the wonderful moments from the past season

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-goal-of-the-season-vote-now

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea - UEFA Super Cup 2 - 2 ( 5 - 4) Pens on 30th-08-2013 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 8th May 2021 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (In Arsenal We Trust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.