Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja (71105 Views)

This Is Tokyo Not Ajegunle / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja / My Amazing Trip To Tokyo, Japan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by etrange: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2020
Tokyo is beautiful in it's own way but not my kinda beautiful city. The ads don't help one's mental state. It's over populated and too busy. Life expectancy must be low there. I'd rather have a city beautified by nature.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Onlinesmart: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
That's why it's annoying when I see those villagers from one south west village claiming Lagos is developed just because the came across the Lekki Ikoyi bridge or 10 story building somewhere in Lagos
That's the same Lagos your papa and all your tribesmen wanted to add to your unrealistic bia-fraud for ego massaging. Ever wonder why those ABC transport buses always busy? It's simply because the number of okoros wanting to cross the River Niger bridge to Lagos in order to escape abject poverty from your land is too enormous hence their daily overloading to SW.

The more we hated you, the more you forced yourself on us and our lands as if you're under a distinguished spell.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president
THEY EVEN COLLECTED MONEY FOR THE ELECTION FOLLOW BY CRYING FOWL

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by FREEMADNESS: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
I'm only trying to show develop city so Nigerians will stop posting road and hailing politicians.
Google Tokyo park if you are looking for that

in Nigeria the pictures u post here will be filled with short put (shitt). there's no clean canals in Nigeria

i weep for my country.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Compared to your pototo region,then yes, Lagos is developed.

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
You have time to educate these village boys when they cant use Google images to educate themselves.
I felt ashamed when I saw a thread comparing Abuja with Dubai or Tokyo railways.,
Tokyo's Shinjuku Station is the most complicated, most fascinating, largest railway system in the whole world!
Nigeria should be relegated to a 4th World country, reason why some People still thinks lagos, and Kaduna are developed.
When igbos who travel a lot complain they call them ipob, reason why we want our Biafra.
may Chukwu Okike abiama bless you nwannem
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
Zombies said Buhari will do more if elected.

The man enter reverse gear of backwardness as usual (His factory fitted trademark). Blaming PDP, Trump, Coro etc

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is why BIAFRA must be restored this year.

Let IPOB restore Biafra and how the whole world will hail Biafra.

Notice! Notice!! Notice!!!

Any governor, political office holder in Biafraland or anywhere in Nigeria who thinks he can endear himself to their caliphate masters by issuing any counter directive must understand that what awaits every traitor in the history of the liberation struggle is inevitably waiting for them.

“Those using the cover of political office to surrender Ebonyi State to the murderous Miyetti Allah terrorists and their counterparts using the name of inconsequential and roundly compromised socio-cultural groups to issue statements designed to attract Fulani patronage must be made to understand that treachery never pays.

“All markets and business premises in Biafraland must remain closed from 6:00am to 6:00pm on October 1. The same way, Biafran traders outside Biafraland should stay away from their shops and business environment on that day.

“All roads in Biafraland must be deserted. Every motor-park should be under lock and key, it must remain closed. Motorists, tricycle and motorcycle operators should keep off all roads in Biafraland.

“More importantly, parents and guardians should not make the mistake of allowing their children to step outside or gather in large numbers as terrorists are planning a deadly attack on that very day.”[/b]

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by glowingflame7: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
iokpebholo:
Nigerians want this kind of digital development but voted an analogue man as president

The two candidates were worse than analogue. We should move forward past this already. When the real technocrats are never allowed to smell the presidential candidate of the two main parties, wetin man go do. Na escape remain. Even the majority of Nigerians are not ready for digital development, what most want is to share the money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by OBku4(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Oga OP, please off the mic cheesy

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.

Mumu.... who is the they Abi u be ghanian?
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Ajibel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2020
joyandfaith:

lagos is most underdeveloped state in Nigeria.

And which state is the most developed in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Zetty177x: 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Compared to your pototo region,then yes, Lagos is developed.

Potopoto?
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by bewla(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:

Because they bought 3 fairly used 1990 trains from China with the loan china gave them... They feel they have arrived.
Am sure they have one language and not multi Dynamic people like ours here
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Lucifer1419: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
goodmorning40:
Don't mind foolish Nigerians that will posting roads painted with black and white and be hailing it as development

I shame for them
. The worst thing, is that they tag it as a welcome development.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
DEROX:
yes banana island,ikoyi and lekki are worse why aba is the best no wahala

SHUT UP THERE!!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by kingxsamz(m): 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2020
For Naija we dey commission Toilet and Nepa pole.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
UNA DEY CRASE? SHUT UP!!!
NIGERIA NA YEYE
ANYBODY WEY ARGUE WITH ME GO DIE LIKE FOWL angry

LAGOS NA RUBBISH
EVERYWHERE DEY SMELL FOR OSHOGBO AND IBADAN
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by sagieramos(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorority11:
This cities that is filled with adverts in every building and you are calling this beauty.
A beautiful city is one that is filled with nature, trees, grasses, even passing the street will make your BP regulate.
This is rubbish to me
You Sabi true beauty... This kind beauty go only bring depression on the long run
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by thatnaijaguy: 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
We will get there.
Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by SavageResponse(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
tollyboy5:
it seems Nigerians don't know we are third world country, the world has gone beyond the development we celebrate. No hate , but let's hold our leaders responsible . some people still post third mainland bridge to show development in Lagos undecided

All the political leaders in Nigeria when put together do not make up to 10% of the population.

Nigeria's problem is caused by every Nigerian!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by wink2015(m): 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2020
BigSarah:
Most of this Asian countries achieved this dominance within 30yrs...Obviously African leaders in general have some sort of disability...

Not Disability.

At least they can see with their eyes, walk and some of them even studied overseas ( in whiteman land )

THEY ARE THIEVES !

Selfish and greedy !

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2020
FarahAideed:
That's why it's annoying when I see those villagers from one south west village claiming Lagos is developed just because the came across the Lekki Ikoyi bridge or 10 story building somewhere in Lagos

Firstly, one third of your region population is in Lagos, just ask yourself why.
Secondly, below are two pictures from Lagos and two from Aba. When we claim, it's because we have what you don't. So, stop hating.
As for the tollyboy5, I don't know what your problem is for telling us what we already knew.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...

U made my day. I never laughed so bad.
seriously!!!
Have u travelled out the country and interacted with other Africans to write such embarrassing statement??
Jeez

9 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Belial06: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorority11:
This cities that is filled with adverts in every building and you are calling this beauty.
A beautiful city is one that is filled with nature, trees, grasses, even passing the street will make your BP regulate.
This is rubbish to me

Says someone who dwells In the village

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Biggers82(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
sorority11:
This is rubbish to me

Will you short that gutters you called mouth before I short it up for you
Onye Ara.
Have you been to anywhere except your Village.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by SenecaTheYonger: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Nigeria can't look like this because you can see how orderly the people are. They don't go around breaking and dumping refuse on the street. We are different people. We can't get to taht level without eugenics.

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Belial06: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Dem no get motor
Na leg all of them dey waka
Abuja better pass dis!!

Illiterate buffoon

5 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Fajoe2020: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
coolcharm:

Thank you very much you get the point.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by TinubuGoQuench(f): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
maasoap:

Firstly, one third of your region population is in Lagos, just ask yourself why.
Secondly, below are two pictures from Lagos and two from Aba. When we claim, it's because we have what you don't. So, stop hating.
As for the tollyboy5, I don't know what your problem is for telling us what we already knew.

Afonjaitus

1 Like

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
For Naija we dey commission Toilet and Nepa pole.

When Biafrans called Nigeria the zoo, zombies citizens dey vex.

The best way to say shame to Nigeria, is to Sit-At-Home tomorrow 1st of October.

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Belial06: 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
ODJ124:
every time we keep insulting our country this isn't fair...
let's appreciate what we have..

we compare ourselves with developed countries..

when only their defense budget alone can fund Nigerian budget 2 years none stop...
do we even have money... compared to them..

Most Africans sees Nigeria as the USA of Africa...

Stop talking nonsense

Only poor countries see Nigeria as the usa of africa

Egypt , Tunisia, Moroco, Zambia , Uganda, Kenya and South Africa do not see Nigeria as the usa of Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Tokyo Japan Not Abuja by Yomit71(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
You have time to educate these village boys when they cant use Google images to educate themselves.
I felt ashamed when I saw a thread comparing Abuja with Dubai or Tokyo railways.,
Tokyo's Shinjuku Station is the most complicated, most fascinating, largest railway system in the whole world!
Nigeria should be relegated to a 4th World country, reason why some People still thinks lagos, and Kaduna are developed.
When igbos who travel a lot complain they call them ipob, reason why we want our Biafra.
and where have you been that Yoruba have not been before, dey whine yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Train Goes Off The Railway In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Girl In Russia Talks About Life In Russia, Racism And What Life Is Like / Reno Omokri: 7 Countries Nigerians Can Vacation Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.