Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? (22331 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Blackmann001: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Which day any nairalander go bless me..?

Need above 500k to spike to a serious big entrepreneur and get more than 300 ppl employed in about 12 months from then....

Anyone fit bless me so I can start blessing others..?

0006337214.access.S.S.I.

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by americaninja1: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Gotten Samsung S4, 100 pounds, Puma sneaker with Ralph Laurel original polo. All from one person in the UK. 2014

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by merieam16(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
21/10/2020 grin.
Not so fast young man
we all kno is lying na grin
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ademidedavid(f): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
simp spotted...
don't you know women benefits from marriage the most?
smh
Change your perspective towards life

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Karleb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
My first school fees. 35K.

It came from the organization I was working with before I got the admission. My father who had no idea still gave me thesame amount as school fees.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by EmperorMaria: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Karleb:
My first school fees. 35K.

It came from the organization I was working with before I got the admission. My father who had no idea still gave me thesame amount as school fees.

He had no idea or u didn’t tell him?

11 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Timiblanko(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
I don't believe that I could be gifted something until someone close for something tangible.....

I believed henceforth...

I would be grateful if I receive it someday...
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Karleb(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
EmperorMaria:

He had no idea or u didn’t tell him?
All of the above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Ahmad62(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brand new PS4 pro worth 170k from my uncle....

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by osamz007: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
My fat babe .. She gave me 40k when I got admission to assist me then
But I still break her heart within 2 Weeks Babes too much for school nagrin grin grin
she dey fat she no kill person

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ShyLonewolf(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
smiley
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Eddygre8(m): 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
The Rich use money to save time while the poor use time to save money

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by NORSIYK(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
adebuk47:
Good afternoon guys,

Have you heard of Forsage? (the original).

I believe you must have heard.� it is known as the origin of all smart contracts today. It started with ethereum but it has now added Tron to its movement.

I started on Monday night and I've made over $80. See proof below. If you want to confirm it too, dm me.

If you truly wants to know about it, dm me.

What you need to register is Token pocket application and atleast 208Trx which is about 3000 naira.

https://forsageleadgenerator.com/?i=1
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by fatymore(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
I am hardly gifted gifts, don't know why.

That's why I do appreciate people alot when they do.

Two Nairalanders has given me money on different occasions.

Thank you so much Sirs. I am really grateful.

The koko is, isn't what we are earning, we are eating. God grace is sufficient enough.

But the greatest gift someone can give me now, a link to either federal government or state in government job. Here in Lagos.

Even if it is to use SSCE. Ko matter.

Thanks in advance to my angel cry

6 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ibawon(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
I can't really think of anything other than my MOTHER, that's the biggest gift I have ever received from God

3 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Saig: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
My fat babe .. She gave me 40k when I got admission to assist me then
But I still break her heart within 2 Weeks Babes too much for school nagrin grin grin
Man, you no try. you can't be proud of this one

2 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by osamz007: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pavillon:

Loool, i understand that kinda movement. You will act like you are rushing but at same time you are slow. But imagine if they didnt call you back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good one anayway,

that kind thing u dey go like say you no need any form of gratitude but deep down you need am

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Iamikeokwu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
Dickeyrider:
I got a 17 inch dìldo from my aunty as birthday gift but it's too small to satisfy my sexual desires sad

Come baby let quench your fire

You are still a novice in quenching your own sex
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by achaemeka(m): 1:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
englishmart:
I got my highest gift yesterday, as in 21/9/2020.
I was going for lunch when I saw some stranded looking rich men. I summoned courage to enquire why they were that disheveled, and one of them told me they were going to the administrative floor and needed to attend an important meeting, but waiting for someone to pick them up since they've not been there before.

I took them to the lift, we got to the admin floor, alighted, and then I took them to the location of the meeting. When they got there, I said bye hurriedly but not intentionally, I knew they were going to call me back for being that nice. As I made the first step, I heard "Gentleman, don't be so fast. I returned and got handled a bundle of #1000 notes. Me that that was crying for losing #10k stake on 10 odds because of Manchester United's loss. Which kain luck be this one? 100k just like that?

The thing was sugary.

Angry help me with 20k to start a business.
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by NORSIYK(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
quadriolakunle:
It really did start on monday night?

I am interetsed o

Join us and relax, we'll do the hustling of bringing people for you

https://forsageleadgenerator.com/?i=1
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Ewedegubbler: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
2 track suits from my oyibo galfriend worth $ 200

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Boschh(m): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
englishmart:
I got my highest gift yesterday, as in 21/9/2020.
I was going for lunch when I saw some stranded looking rich men. I summoned courage to enquire why they were that disheveled, and one of them told me they were going to the administrative floor and needed to attend an important meeting, but waiting for someone to pick them up since they've not been there before.

I took them to the lift, we got to the admin floor, alighted, and then I took them to the location of the meeting. When they got there, I said bye hurriedly but not intentionally, I knew they were going to call me back for being that nice. As I made the first step, I heard "Gentleman, don't be so fast. I returned and got handled a bundle of #1000 notes. Me that that was crying for losing #10k stake on 10 odds because of Manchester United's loss. Which kain luck be this one? 100k just like that?

The thing was sugary.

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
fatymore:
I am hardly gifted gifts, don't know why.

That's why I do appreciate people alot when they do.

Do you give? I am asking because I noticed Nigerian girls hardly gift themselves or even guys, but they like to receive. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by meekparagon(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Egoat:
For being friends with some Nairalanders here, I first got 200k and subsequently, I was given another 140k to further invest in my barbershop.
I own an Executive Barbershop, all thanks to them.
I didn't even beg for the money and it was just like a joke and a dream.
It could have only be God.
Nairaland has been a blessing to me.
I got a new phone from them too.
Haha! On God mehn! smiley

Wish I could have the same luck here to pay my house rent
Gtbank 0241857361
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by encryptjay(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmmm...
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Akhirastriver(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms

On how you dey b*mb steadily, people go dey give you mulla steadily, for anything meaningful you say
So I can't say the highest amount (cos I don shaa forget)
Wetin dis one dey talk undecided
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by firo08(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
182k when I was preparing for my wedding last year.
100k from my boss
62k from younger bro who stays in Europe.
10k each from a friend and a cousin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by ikorodureporta: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
no go use am restake again
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by pymseun: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pardon of 50k during installment of my last motorcycle, just like miracle during lockdown

1 Like

Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Angelacruz: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wow!thats great
Egoat:
For being friends with some Nairalanders here, I first got 200k and subsequently, I was given another 140k to further invest in my barbershop.
I own an Executive Barbershop, all thanks to them.
I didn't even beg for the money and it was just like a joke and a dream.
It could have only be God.
Nairaland has been a blessing to me.
I got a new phone from them too.
Haha! On God mehn! smiley
Re: What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? by Emmanueltrin(m): 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:

Yesssssooo Nyomi banxxxx Maseratixxx Pinkyxxxx Codi Bryant Victoria cakes Moriah mills Cheerokedass Victoria smiles Emma butt Alura jenson And vannesa blue
But nyomi banxxxx is my fav Big ass bitch grin grin
bro Victoria cakes, Moriah Mills rules �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Good In Creating Problems And Later Blame The Government. / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Massive Fire In Kirikiri Town Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.