Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,250 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (12678 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Your keke might suffer from poor maintenance or some unforseen mechanicals related faults.
I will use the said amount for Agriculture-related business.
Pros
1. Some raw foods are about to become as precious as Gold. A seasoned business man will make orgasmic profit from them
2. The wisest man said "Man shall not live by bread ALONE", he never said " man shall not live by bread"... No matter the situation, the condition, the place or time, A well planned food business will forever remain EVERGREEN
3. There are a lot of options and each is profitable on its own
- Raw foods
- Restaurants
- Poultry (A little bit risky though).

Cons
- I don't have 480k.
You worth your name..

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

grin
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
After everyone has dropped their ideas, I'll finally tell you guys the best business to invest this 480k and never lack money ever again. It's 100% risk-free.

No, I'm not going to promote anything; I'll reveal an open secret everyone already knows, but don't take action on.

Your purpose in life should be NEVER to labor for money for more than 5 years. After laboring for money for a couple of years, allow your money labor for you while you travel around the world having fun and reading books (as leisure).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Muna4real, I'll surely clap for you — you deserve. It all depends on what you want me to use for the clapping; my hand, legs, or third leg?

Poultry and crypto? That's cool. It's nice seeing a woman think digitally. I was thinking you'd say, "I'd use the money to buy leggings and use the rest to buy a beauty pageant form."

Hahaha! How do you know that I love pageanry?
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by captainking(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Kindly note that I'm not recommending anyone to him — I just saw the good offer on Olist.ng.

Do your investigation before you transact. See number and link below. https://olist.ng/motorcycles-scooters/AMAZING-TRYCICLE-KEKENAPEP-68992125698049.html
That' post is an obvious scam.. Ordinary and less sophisticated brand new keke used in Nigeria is over 600k. Then this high tech keke will now be sold for 380k....
Not a chance....
I smell the scam from afar....

5 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Muna4real, I'll surely clap for you — you deserve. It all depends on what you want me to use for the clapping; my hand, legs, or third leg?

Poultry and crypto? That's cool. It's nice seeing a woman think digitally. I was thinking you'd say, "I'd use the money to buy leggings and use the rest to buy a beauty pageant form."

shut up. mUmUmUgU!!!
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=94266276][/quote] This guy

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

The best answer with details will get a gift from me.

I have gat many business Ideas in mind buh I'm going into forex trading, cryptocurrency, freelancing, copy writing, and also enhance my graphic design, video and text animation skills and lots more.

I know how to convert websites or blogs to app ( using my smart phone),
designing of flyers, posters and 3D logos (with laptop & smart phone), creating of websites through wordpress using my smart phone.

So... I think,

480k will go a long way for me, first, I'll invest 360k into forex through MBA forex, which will yield 15% interest monthly for 6months at the end of the 6th month; the capital will be returned and I'll reinvest.

The remaining 120k will be used to buy a good laptop, smartphone and hard drive.
15% interest from MBA forex for the first three months will be used to take courses on Udemy on freelancing, copy writing, graphic design, and forex trading.

15% monthly interest gotten from MBA for the last three months will be used to invest into cryptocurrency trading and the rest will be saved for expenses.

I've been going through most of your threads and I've seen how profitable it is (book writing), so I think I'll venture into it (still thinking) grin.

Saving and reinvesting is important, so the profit I'll make from the business listed above will take care of this two part.

I know I have a bright future ahead and I'll get there.
Focus, discipline, dedication and smart work will get me there and in no time I'll be chilling at home while smiling to the bank. cheesy grin

I have two best friends: Google and Youtube. wink

2 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dangrace01: 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
After everyone has dropped their ideas, I'll finally tell you guys the best business to invest this 480k and never lack money ever again. It's 100% risk-free.

No, I'm not going to promote anything; I'll reveal an open secret everyone already knows, but don't take action on.

Your purpose in life should be NEVER to labor for money for more than 5 years. After laboring for money for a couple of years, allow your money labor for you while you travel around the world having fun and reading books (as leisure).

Wow young man. This is great advice. We learn everyday. This can only happen when you invest d five years in passive or portofolio income.

So when you travel it keeps pumping money

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dreyton36: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

I'll use it to boost my online clothing business , with 480k I can order some good quality of wears from Vietnam as usual and I'll gain heavily
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Hehe, I always look forward to reading your posts, they're mostly eye-opening and sometimes naughy (not sex related type of naughty). How're you doing?
Anyways, if I got the money, I'd most definitely go into farming, I already have a free one acre of land here in Ibadan that I can make use of, I'll make use of about 150k to clear the land, buy suckers, manure etc, I had wanted to do it early this year but I couldn't do so because I wasn't in Ibadan then and I ended up using the money on other things. I recently self-taught myself on how to make pillows and throw pillows (fancy ones that are quite different from the regular ones around), I'll buy my punch needle, embroidery tool kits, heavy duty stapler for fabrics, wood etc, twines, yarns, portable sewing machine, glue gun and other things, tyres (tyre furniture). I will also get some blender, scale, measuring spoons etc that I will use in making skin care products (I'm taking classes on this, I already know how to make some stuff, learnt them years ago sha), I have proof for the class if you'll be needing it. 200k should be enough the pillow, throw pillow and skin care tools.
Set skills: pillows and throw pillow making, recycling tyres grin, skin care products making.
Oh, I'll also get a tripod stand with ring light and battery. grin so I can record videos for YouTube. grin
With the rest of the cash, I'll go to Benue state this December to buy whatever they'll be harvesting and store for sale (rice, sesame seeds etc).
Danke sehr schön cheesy
I'll most likely enrol for some online skill stuff like publishing ebooks etc.
One should always have different sources of income. grin

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TinyPrick: 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Easy. I use part of the money to renovate all the empty rooms in a vacant house in my compound, which will be like 10k max. Buy feeder and other equipments for poultry and livestock farming at 20k. Contact one agba for my community like that for 250 chicks at N100k and 100 turkeys at 180k. 50k for drugs and all. And the remaining from feeding. So all will be under utilise very well. And massive profits will be made by december. Men this shit is real weak.

2 Likes

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Meedon: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Weed and Drugs Importation

Freelancing.

Graphics Design

Etcetera...
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Fcwilly: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
All I need from you is to finance my web purchase and hosting then teach me how to manage it so I can generate traffic once I hit something reasonable on it I will invest it on more of it then also mentors two more guys who will be ready to follow my line, that is increase and develop two more guys each just like pyramids by so doing, so many guys will be liberated from poverty, giving us a better society.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by frankfnu(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Boss I'm not a good writer..
I just need 60k for second-hand digital camera to kick off my photography work

I have an Acer laptop
I have installed some necessary software for editing photos

Na just camera remain

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kingvomlotus12: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tony142:

Hmmm, well, if u transfer it to me, I will buy a laptop of 80k and invest it in my Forex trading business and make back that 480k in a month

Laptop is what is holding me backwards, if not I suppose done blow by now embarassed

The small laptop I was managing b4 to trade forex is giving me more headache than my village people are giving me lipsrsealed cry
Asin same here o, but you can't double that money with a proper risk management na it what strategy do you use
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kingvomlotus12: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
solobrain:

I have gat many business Ideas in mind buh I'm going into forex trading, cryptocurrency, freelancing, copy writing, and also enhance my graphic design, video and text animation skills and lots more.

I know how to convert websites or blogs to app ( using my smart phone),
designing of flyers, posters and 3D logos (with laptop & smart phone), creating of websites through wordpress using my smart phone.

So... I think,

480k will go a long way for me, first, I'll invest 360k into forex through MBA forex, which will yield 15% interest monthly for 6months at the end of the 6th month; the capital will be returned and I'll reinvest.

The remaining 120k will be used to buy a good laptop, smartphone and hard drive.
15% interest from MBA forex for the first three months will be used to take courses on Udemy on freelancing, copy writing, graphic design, and forex trading.

15% monthly interest gotten from MBA for the last three months will be used to invest into cryptocurrency trading and the rest will be saved for expenses.

I've been going through most of your threads and I've seen how profitable it is (book writing), so I think I'll venture into it (still thinking) grin.

Saving and reinvesting is important, so the profit I'll make from the business listed above will take care of this two part.

I know I have a bright future ahead and I'll get there.
Focus, discipline, dedication and smart work will get me there and in no time I'll be chilling at home while smiling to the bank. cheesy grin

I have two best friends: Google and Youtube. wink

� me Google and YouTube are in a serious relationship
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TinyPrick: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
frankfnu:
Boss I'm not a good writer..
I just need 60k for second-hand digital camera to kick off my photography work

I have an Acer laptop
I have installed some necessary software for editing photos

Na just camera remain

I too like photography. I did a survey on best cameras for beginners. I just weak. But pray we go make am. Still learning editing tho.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by frankfnu(m): 12:03am On Sep 25, 2020
TinyPrick:

I too like photography. I did a survey on best cameras for beginners. I just weak. But pray we go make am. Still learning editing tho.

me too bro

I just need small push.....
this pandemic has not been easy via street hustling.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2020
kingvomlotus12:

Asin same here o, but you can't double that money with a proper risk management na it what strategy do you use

Lol, 1 - 30% look realistic, but 100% monthly is possible
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by frankfnu(m): 2:16am On Sep 25, 2020
iLegendd:

poultry farming

it's more than enough to start a little poultry farm that will grow within yrs
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by COdeGenesis: 5:12am On Sep 25, 2020
Dexterfire:
₦30000 towards buying a domain name and hosting for my blog, as well as running ads to get views

₦60000 to purchase alt coins and start trading strategically.

₦100000 to purchase products from China and sell here in Nigeria.

The remaining cash will be used to purchase rabbits for rearing and also to complete a course on Udemy.
Have you heard of free hosting using google cloud

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2020
I'd go with the Car Wash Business since many Nigerians always pay for services which they can't spare enough time for.Also we're having new car owners on a daily basis,those cars need to be washed grin.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
Cheers ilegend don finally get sense cheers to no more catfish and those junk food cheers once again grin
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2020
100k for high quality Abuja Ollosho

350k iPhone Eleven so my street boys will know I've arrived

30k for 3KG of weed so I won't lack smoke ever again

I pray u do this for me

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by TinyPrick: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2020
frankfnu:

me too bro

I just need small push.....
this pandemic has not been easy via street hustling.
Exactly brother. Nigeria is not nice if you're soft. My colleague bought his camera for 150k through his savings and begging. But my own camera budget is 80k and now I want to limit my computer training for factory work. Sha everything is on God.

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by EmeraldHash(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Wow. Your post is always an inspiration to me.
When you send me the 480k, I will get a laptop, modem, I really want to learn graphic design and data science..
BTW I saw an acoustic guitar hanging on the wall.
Mennn...... I must say you the complete package
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by solobrain(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2020
kingvomlotus12:

� me Google and YouTube are in a serious relationship
Swears bro, I can't breakup with them.
cool
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Amazing007(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Haulage sir , Dodd consumption is a daily routine , movement of products from farm/ farmers to consumers or ready market
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Amazing007(m): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2020
iLegendd:

Haulage sir , Food consumption is a daily routine , movement of products from farm/ farmers to consumers or ready market
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by priscy525(f): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..? / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.