Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (12677 Views)

I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kingvomlotus12: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
solobrain:
Swears bro, I can't breakup with them. cool
mAh nigga!
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
With that, I'll get a graphics design dedicated laptop with a printer, I'll invest the remaining in crypto.

1 Like

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Donniest22(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
iLegendd:
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

The best answer with details will get a gift from me.
Ilegendd sir,
Respect. Much respect

In my Axis, Ai Ebonyi state I will just buy a printer (color). And register for my logistics business (Stanley movers)
A laptop prefferably hp70k
I know graphics designing. In a desktop but need a PC.
Buy a lot of apps and inks for my printer then invest the rest in crypto currency and freelance work/writing .

In two years, I'll be in year two and I'll be able to carry myself through the University.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dundalk:
This guy

what
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dundalk(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what
Where have you been
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by mumumugu(m): 1:55am On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=94266276][/quote]

Moderator.I am on my own some one is telling me to shut up. If I insult

m na, ddem go ban me till 3055
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2020
iLegendd:
My question is: If I transfer this 480k to you, which business will you invest it in that will generate you something better than the Keke I talked about earlier?

I'd start mini importation of female wears and shoes, then once I realize profits from that. I'd go into importation of gadgets eg phones, phone accessories, gaming consoles and accessories too
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by operAhdam: 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nice topic sir,I hope u do the the talk grin..as for me, as a student in a federal uni in abk,I've been eyeing phone accessories(earpiece,chrger,earpod,Bluetooths players,powerbanks,mcards,flash drives and soon)and am also a forex trader,so the money will be splitted on the two and put to good use,,and you know selling such stuffs in a student environment no get risk..
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2020
iLegendd:

I will invest in poultry farming(broilers production). I'm a student and there is this student workscheme I applied for in my school, I applied for poultry farming. So If you transfer this 480k to me i'll invest it in farming
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Dexterfire: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Have you heard of free hosting using google cloud
sorry for the late reply. I've started using it. thanks ✌️
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jamesrock(m): 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
DkJay:
grin

20k, I'll use it to hire two ghost writers. They'll write on how to make money online and how to transform your spouse into the perfect partner for you.

These aren't the titles I'll use, of course, but that's the general idea.

Matter of fact, I'll use 100k to hire ghost writers, write five books in a series. I'm a super editor and have topnotch proofreading skills.

I can format, and design the covers myself. I'll use 50k to promote the books on Amazon.

I'll keep 100k in a Cowrywise savings account, 6% interest p.a. to be used for future investment.

I'll invest in 100k in Forex. I know the CEO of WKC through a close friend of his. The guy's net worth has crossed the $50M mark a long time ago, and he did it through Forex. So I'll put that in holding for five years, using his company.

I'll keep 50k as spending cash and invest the rest in selling digital marketing services to Fortune 500 companies using the LinkedIn platform, which is the greatest congregation of professionals.

I'll get the paid tools and hardware I need to begin, then I'll begin reaching out to them organically.

Is it the same WKC in Abeokuta??
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Jamesrock:

Is it the same WKC in Abeokuta??

Yup. Do you know P.Dan? Adeprinz?
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jamesrock(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2020
DkJay:

Yup. Do you know P.Dan? Adeprinz?

I don’t know anybody o; I just invested into WKC
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emmadoc: 11:20am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=94263055]Muna4real, I'll surely clap for you — you deserve. It all depends on what you want me to use for the clapping; my hand, legs, or third leg?

Poultry and crypto? That's cool. It's nice seeing a woman think digitally. I was thinking you'd say, "I'd use the money to buy leggings and use the rest to buy a beauty pageant form."

Ehn big brother... As for me ehn 50k is more than enough for me o...

I paid my last 13k to learn e-commerce, and now I don't have money to continue with the process, no money for ads...

No qualms sha...

Las Las the hustle go pay all my sleepless and late night will never be in vain..

I will NEVER GIVE UP.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emmadoc: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Ehn big brother... As for me ehn 50k is more than enough for me o...

I paid my last 13k to learn e-commerce, and now I don't have money to continue with the process, no money for ads...

No qualms sha...

Las Las the hustle go pay all my sleepless and late night will never be in vain..

I will NEVER GIVE UP.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Umaruxoxo(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2020
I will use the money and buy four cow (60000each ),and tend for it ,for three months and sell to make huge profit,(less risk ).
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jessepaid(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Shit...well Mr legend I know this post is just to give you more business ideas to invest your money in... I have a few for you..
1.. you should try oil and lubricants sales... preferably Mobil... All you need to do is find the dealer get the products at normal price.. and look for a petrol station, align with the manager, have him sell your oil and pay him a few for it...at the end of the month or as soon as the stock you have him finishes, you restock him and collect your money...
Most rich people don't do business with their own money they use other people's money..

2. Mini recycling plant... For plastic...

3.. Private waste disposing company..

4... Cow business

5... Armed robbery

6.. Yahoo

7...Biogas energy

8...Ice block business near markets for hawkers...

9..barbing salon

10.. Funeral parlour...all you need is some pallbearers and a car than you can rent each time you need to convey a body to a funeral..

11... Grow weed and sell

Shit well.. there's a lot you can do with 480k
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jamesrock:

I don’t know anybody o; I just invested into WKC

That's nice. WKC is run by a professional and successful investor. I think you made a wise decision.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jamesrock(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
DkJay:

That's nice. WKC is run by a professional and successful investor. I think you made a wise decision.

Are you really sure
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jamesrock:

Are you really sure

Lol. What do you expect me to say, NO?

Hehe. Okay

WKC is a scam. As soon as its time, remove your money and stay as far away from them as humanly possible.

Sheesh
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Jamesrock(m): 5:21am On Nov 19, 2020
DkJay:

Lol. What do you expect me to say, NO?

Hehe. Okay

WKC is a scam. As soon as its time, remove your money and stay as far away from them as humanly possible.

Sheesh

I am not understanding again o... pls don’t be sarcastic... I’m yet to sign the MOU! Help a brother... does it worth it or not
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DkJay: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2020
DkJay:
grin

20k, I'll use it to hire two ghost writers. They'll write on how to make money online and how to transform your spouse into the perfect partner for you.

These aren't the titles I'll use, of course, but that's the general idea.

Matter of fact, I'll use 100k to hire ghost writers, write five books in a series. I'm a super editor and have topnotch proofreading skills.

I can format, and design the covers myself. I'll use 50k to promote the books on Amazon.

I'll keep 100k in a Cowrywise savings account, 6% interest p.a. to be used for future investment.

I'll invest in 100k in Forex. I know the CEO of WKC through a close friend of his. The guy's net worth has crossed the $50M mark a long time ago, and he did it through Forex. So I'll put that in holding for five years, using his company.

I'll keep 50k as spending cash and invest the rest in selling digital marketing services to Fortune 500 companies using the LinkedIn platform, which is the greatest congregation of professionals.

I'll get the paid tools and hardware I need to begin, then I'll begin reaching out to them organically.

DkJay:

What else do you want me to say? Should I put it on CNN?

Jamesrock
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2022
See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C [Picture]

PC = Personal Computer.

If you came here with a bad mind, then you're corrupt. Please, repent.

Anyway, this post is to motivate you and show you a secret so you can never be poor even without going out of your house.

As a kid, I repaired radios and TVs. As a teen, I repaired phones and laptops. As an adult, I'm a programmer/web developer, an author (even though I don't like being called an author), a bedroom expert and so on.

Enough about me. She came to my house and complained of her PC not booting and other issues.

Instead of repairing it for her, I bought it from her for just 10k since it's just a dual core and dismantled it in my bedroom to do the repair. Yes, repairing electronics is one of my skills.

While repairing, I recorded a video with the Canon camera below for YouTube.

I wrote some new books and created a new PD account and published them with the new PC.

This month, this book generated a token of $1200+ — which is is about 480k.

The YouTube video is also soaring high.

In summary, ordinary 10k will be generating me millions soon and forever. I have done this kind of thing before in the past and it never fails.

In 2016, I was broke and my cousin gave me 10k and I used this money to buy a domain name for 4k and hosting for 6k via a hosting company called syskay.com and that was the birth of my first site wetclef.com.

So, this my 10k technique never fails. Anyone can do it as long as they stay focused and determined.

Sadly, most of the youths are more focused on watching football, TV, masturbation, gambling, and jumping from one social media to another.

When the see someone making progress, the hate on you without knowing all the hours you sacrificed in your craft while they were busy having fun.

Below is one of the alerts I'll receive at the end on this month.

Typing...
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2022
Now, let's talk.

It's not about making money, but investing it.

I always tell men to learn and master 3 skills and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

I have spent years on these 3 skills and this is why I'm always confident in what I do. With those three skills, you'll be ahead of 97% of men on Earth in thinking and in progress.

Let's look into number 3: money management. As you all know, money management is all about investing money to yield more money so you can use it to help yourself and people around you.

Imagine I use the 480k and purchase a Keke as shown below. Won't it generate job for the driver and small money for me, the owner? Yes, it will. That is how to be smart in a shîthole country to escape poverty.

If you put all your hopes in a uni degree, you'll live a life of slavery and financial regrets.

Focus on skills: technical and digital skills if you want to live a life of financial freedom.

So, that was what I did to her naughty PC. I repaired it and used it to publish books.

Typing...
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:27am On Jul 11, 2022

Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2022
Finally, what I did isn't rocket science — anyone can do it. If someone like me could, surely, you can and even do better.
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:51am On Jul 14, 2022
Now, let's talk.

It's not about making money, but investing it.

I always tell men to learn and master 3 skills and they are

1. How to handle women skill
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

I have spent years on these 3 skills and this is why I'm always confident in what I do. With those three skills, you'll be ahead of 97% of men on Earth in thinking and in progress.

Let's look into number 3: money management. As you all know, money management is all about investing money to yield more money so you can use it to help yourself and people around you.

Imagine I use the 480k and purchase a Keke as shown below. Won't it generate job for the driver and small money for me, the owner? Yes, it will. That is how to be smart in a shîthole country to escape poverty.

If you put all your hopes in a uni degree, you'll live a life of slavery and financial regrets.

Focus on skills: technical and digital skills if you want to live a life of financial freedom.

So, that was what I did to her naughty PC. I repaired it and used it to publish books.

Typing...
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Emavel(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2023
iLegendd:
See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C [Picture]

PC = Personal Computer.

If you came here with a bad mind, then you're corrupt. Please, repent.

Anyway, this post is to motivate you and show you a secret so you can never be poor even without going out of your house.

As a kid, I repaired radios and TVs. As a teen, I repaired phones and laptops. As an adult, I'm a programmer/web developer, an author (even though I don't like being called an author), a bedroom expert and so on.

Enough about me. She came to my house and complained of her PC not booting and other issues.

Instead of repairing it for her, I bought it from her for just 10k since it's just a dual core and dismantled it in my bedroom to do the repair. Yes, repairing electronics is one of my skills.

While repairing, I recorded a video with the Canon camera below for YouTube.

I wrote some new books and created a new PD account and published them with the new PC.

This month, this book generated a token of $1200+ — which is is about 480k.

The YouTube video is also soaring high.

In summary, ordinary 10k will be generating me millions soon and forever. I have done this kind of thing before in the past and it never fails.

In 2016, I was broke and my cousin gave me 10k and I used this money to buy a domain name for 4k and hosting for 6k via a hosting company called syskay.com and that was the birth of my first site wetclef.com.

So, this my 10k technique never fails. Anyone can do it as long as they stay focused and determined.

Sadly, most of the youths are more focused on watching football, TV, masturbation, gambling, and jumping from one social media to another.

When the see someone making progress, the hate on you without knowing all the hours you sacrificed in your craft while they were busy having fun.

Below is one of the alerts I'll receive at the end on this month.

Typing...

Please how can I have this skill
How can I be good at electronics and Devices
Advice me please 🙏
Re: See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 26, 2023
This guy done come back again? Lamba king grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Places to go on a date in Lagos / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.