Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,006 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (13591 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Angelopeters: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
dingbang:
I see no high horse here, he just stated his specifics undecided

As eeh. People must talk anyway
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
emmyN:

I'm not known for using harsh words. I didn't think "a recalcitrant imirionrion" was harsh. Rather it was the perfect definition for the one who quoted and called me a witch angry. It's insulting trying to loop me up with that gutter-bred. What I wrote was not an attempt to diss her but a simple statement of fact!

Now you Sixfeetbelle, do you always poke nose in other people's business or you are desperately trying to be noticed?
Everyone knew that your mum didn't trained u well,even if she didn't didn't can't u train yourself instead of just useless to your generation,I'm happy you are creating awareness to the whole the child of whom u are
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SFATIMA(f): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
adg98:

Lol don't mind the sex starved virgin guys here. I can swear that guy haven't seen a vagina once.
A girl can have 8 or more body counts but still with a tight pussy than one who is fucking one guy.

Some keep believing dick destroys pussy cheesy
If baby head dey pass through and e dey stay intact.
What can their two inches dick do? wink
hmm! na waoo
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Luftwaffe:

These two are seriously interested. The bolded are their real message, ignore the rest of their words.

This one is desperate. Do not PM her.

Lol
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
pansophist:
Ok, so I do receive pm time to time from ladies, and many actually do want a relationship, many of which lives abroad, and I will tell you this, if you are looking for a partner on nairaland, then you should follow this approach. Make sure your posts reflect an idea of someone that is ridiculously smart. Write with proper diction and eloquence, with a periodical inflexion of humour.

Also, do not come out as broke, but as being comfortable in your domain. your post should reflect a feeling of a high-status man behind the keyboard. Women are sensitive to social status than men and can read cues in your write up about your economical standing than men are capable of. It also helped if you have a profile pics, I know for sure that I got more pm about two years ago when I had a pic on my profile than now. So yeah, you gotta be fine (which obviously you are, but take a picture with good lighting and shadowy effects that highlight your symmetrical facial features.

Those that have been reading my posts here know that I've always been a proponent of the doctrine that it is women that choose men, not otherwise. A woman will put herself in a situation that would make you do the male job of asking her out, while she does the female job of responding. It doesn't mean you choose her, but she has chosen you, and her acceptance of your advances is a mere confirmation to this effect. But I honestly would not advise you look for women here and the same goes for women as well. You should meet people offline, where they have a non-delusional image of you, not due to your highlighted online persona.

FanOfMyself, listen to him. Pan, there is nothing bad in meeting people here, but I don’t think you(fan) should have a list. Be open minded. You are limiting yourself. All my relationships just happened. The thing about the writing is true. Most of the people I follow, it’s just a comment that made me follow them. Also, try to establish a relationship in the comments before sending a dm to anyone. Don’t limit your section on nairaland. I am even suprised romance is among my most visited and I never open it. I guess front page topics then. So take his advice and you will be fine.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Viicfuntop:

FanOfMyself, listen to him. Pan, there is nothing bad in meeting people here, but I don’t think you(fan) should have a list. Be open minded. You are limiting yourself. All my relationships just happened. The thing about the writing is true. Most of the people I follow, it’s just a comment that made me follow them. Also, try to establish a relationship in the comments before sending a dm to anyone. Don’t limit your section on nairaland. I am even suprised romance is among my most visited and I never open it. I guess front page topics then. So take his advice and you will be fine.
Yeah I agreed with all he said, though I am not much of talker and I do troll on nairaland sometimes, so I might not come off as the most intelligent guy around.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by wealthtrak: 6:55am On Nov 29, 2021
pansophist:
Ok, so I do receive pm time to time from ladies, and many actually do want a relationship, many of which lives abroad, and I will tell you this, if you are looking for a partner on nairaland, then you should follow this approach. Make sure your posts reflect an idea of someone that is ridiculously smart. Write with proper diction and eloquence, with a periodical inflexion of humour.

Also, do not come out as broke, but as being comfortable in your domain. your post should reflect a feeling of a high-status man behind the keyboard. Women are sensitive to social status than men and can read cues in your write up about your economical standing than men are capable of. It also helped if you have a profile pics, I know for sure that I got more pm about two years ago when I had a pic on my profile than now. So yeah, you gotta be fine (which obviously you are, but take a picture with good lighting and shadowy effects that highlight your symmetrical facial features.

Those that have been reading my posts here know that I've always been a proponent of the doctrine that it is women that choose men, not otherwise. A woman will put herself in a situation that would make you do the male job of asking her out, while she does the female job of responding. It doesn't mean you choose her, but she has chosen you, and her acceptance of your advances is a mere confirmation to this effect. But I honestly would not advise you look for women here and the same goes for women as well. You should meet people offline, where they have a non-delusional image of you, not due to your highlighted online persona.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by lavylilly: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by TBforgive: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2023
lavylilly:
Lol

You resurrected this thread...it's you

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by lavylilly: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2023
TBforgive:

You resurrected this thread...it's you
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.