Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (12722 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
cheesy
rottencorpse:

Are you sensible? Mtcheew
Very very sensible cheesy
rottencorpse:

Are you sensible? Mtcheew
Very very sensible
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

I don't know how and where you arrived at this, but it's flawed, dead on arrival
I don't understand what you wrote.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=NeoWanZaeed post=94288997]I also need soul mate o..

Which one? The hair cream abi the shampoo?? Lolzz grin.

Don't come at me o.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
‘How you know you are not ready for marriage?’

That’s what he’s on about
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by MarketingMarsha: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously, there are only few, sensible guys on nairaland and most of them are married, so i don't think my hubby will come from here.

Kindly chill, it's just an e persona to get the most fun out of here.

Most of us are actually gentlemen in real life. Do not write us off just yet wink

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
0KNM:

‘How you know you are not ready for marriage?’

That’s what he’s on about
I am still a uni student, so my education first.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Mandela27: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Luftwaffe:

These two are seriously interested. The bolded are their real message, ignore the rest of their words.

This one is desperate. Do not PM her.
Its obvious NL guys have synchronized and studied the average woman.I'm proud of u my guy,I thought only me knew these tricks.
The virgnprincess was using style to get op's attention,and when she finally got it,she started playing the female game..

15 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Brachaa post=94294678][/quote]
let me catch you ehn..
it's you that I need
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
MarketingMarsha:

Kindly chill, it's just an e persona to get the most fun out of here.

Most of us are actually gentlemen in real life. Do not write us off just yet wink
Yes i know they are few gentlemen here, but the way some men insult and bash women here is so annoying.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by MarketingMarsha: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes i know they are few gentlemen here, but the way some men insult and bash women here is so annoying.

Haha.

I pray you meet your prince charming soon enough Sis. cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
rottencorpse:

You're a big fool! Why are you insulting the guy? Idiot.. Mumu... Goat. Guy, you're a bastard.

Oloriburuku your father Is a chronic bastard, It will never be well with you and your useless hopeless lineages oloriburuku useless Idiot hopeless biggest fool......Amen......

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
the xmas stuff is kinda outdated and certainly not for someone like me

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
I am still a uni student, so my education first.

In that case, you are actually not qualified to apply in the first place as you can see below

FanOfMyself:

So if you are a lady and you meet the following criteria, send me a PM

1. You are not a student

7 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
MarketingMarsha:

Haha.
I pray you meet your prince charming soon enough Sis. cool
Amen, thanks.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Oloriburuku your father Is a chronic bastard, It will never be well with you and your useless hopeless lineages oloriburuku useless Idiot hopeless biggest fool......Amen......

[img]https://media1./images/a04440137a4531dd2deb1d171c4f5c20/tenor.gif?itemid=13406901[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
0KNM:

In that case, you are actually not qualified to apply in the first place as you can see below

Thanks for highlighting her bro cool

8 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Are you up to 18? You reason and insult like a child. I feel sorry for you.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

the xmas stuff is kinda outdated and certainly not for someone like me
My dear it is not, i am also igbo though delta igbo, so i know what i am saying.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
0KNM:

And who said i am in interested in the first place, moreover op is not my age group.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
My dear it is not, i am also igbo though delta igbo, so i know what i am saying.
pls you are igbo and there's nothing like delta igbo. growing up, my best friend (Ifeanyi) is from Ibuzor in delta state and I can't remember anything like delta igbo being associated with my friend.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
[quote author=Brachaa post=94294678][/quote] I'm on heat. Can we soul mate?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Body counts body counts..... Are they counting their bodies
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by taretoofine(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
Your number 4 though. cheesy cheesy

May God grant your heart desire
hi dorin
I'm useful ooo... smiley Let's go there
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

pls you are igbo and there's nothing like delta igbo. growing up, my best friend (Ifeanyi) is from Ibuzor in delta state and I can't remember anything like delta igbo being associated with my friend.
Ok if you say so,but some people i know(pure igbo) we tell you that we are not igbo, we are anioma, i have a friend who always tells me that(she pure igbo).

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
fati2001:

Did u pm him? I hope not unless u dnt want me removing ur small azz from maiduguri
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dorin27(f): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2020
taretoofine:
hi dorin
I'm useful ooo... smiley Let's go there
create your own tread and tell us how useful you are.. I
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
And who said i am in interested in the first place, moreover op is not my age group.
You don’t get my point. My point is, op doesn’t care if you are interested because you are NOT even qualified

What does it matter whether you interested or not when you not even qualified?

14 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Finnese001: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Imo

We no dey disappoint when it comes to handsomeness

We dey always represent

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Ok if you say so,but some people i know(pure igbo) we tell you that we are not igbo, we are anioma, i have a friend who always tells me that(she pure igbo).
I understand that some people can segregate sha
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously, there are only few, sensible guys on nairaland and most of them are married, so i don't think my hubby will come from here.

I disagree with you. You decided to see such men after they got married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Finnese001: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
dorin27:
create your own tread and tell us how useful you are.. I

You wicked oo grin cheesy
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Finnese001: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
0KNM:

You don’t get my point. My point is, op doesn’t care if you are interested because you are NOT even qualified

What does it matter whether you interested or not when you not even qualified?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Wife Referring To Her Husband As "my Lord" / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.