Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (13603 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by proclinician: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
luvyaself95:

You're very stupid you this old cargo milf grin

The kind insult una de dole out on this forum the make me weak pass john wick. Odiegwu oo
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by badmus11(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Like seriously, there are only few, sensible guys on nairaland and most of them are married, so i don't think my hubby will come from here.
is unfair
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by amiebola(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZIINI:

Yes you can I saw someone here but we couldn't get along cause of my age
Am a year older than her but she said she want someone much more other
One thing is certain you can't be single for ever
You'll surely find someone

PM me, I got someone for you.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetBrownBuns: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
BKsoul:
abeg tell me oooh. make i tell you the qualities wey i want... and i love to be spoiled oooh...mba oooooo. i no want again, your temper fit boil yam.

smiley
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
proclinician:

The kind insult una de dole out on this forum the make me weak pass john wick. Odiegwu oo

You can't blame me man i don't just insult anyway in a nutshell i find it hard to insult.
but is some people will come and find your troubles.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mumu man
I leave you with your stupidity don't you ever qoute or else angry
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Mumu man
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by proclinician: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
luvyaself95:

You can't blame me man i don't just insult anyway in a nutshell i find it hard to insult.
but is some people will come and find your troubles.

I understand truly and I feel the same way sometimes too. Some people here can be very annoying and I don't always like to let them have a field day.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetBrownBuns: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
BKsoul:
abeg tell me oooh. make i tell you the qualities wey i want... and i love to be spoiled oooh...mba oooooo. i no want again, your temper fit boil yam.

Make I reply you now. See as I dey look you angry

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
luvyaself95:

Or else what exactly? Afterall na u carry ur long mouth chook for my mention
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
na man u be cheesy

Bia, lefulefu, e never reach time for you to post your own "soulmate searching" vacancy? Is it until person daughter turn to midnight newspaper that you'll start? undecided angry
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia, lefulefu, e never reach time for you to post your own "soulmate searching" vacancy? Is it until person daughter turn to midnight newspaper that you'll start? undecided angry
midnight newspaper grin grin grin grin grin grin
is that a new word?
na evening newspaper me know about ooo grin grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
midnight newspaper grin grin grin grin grin grin
is that a new word?
na evening newspaper me know about ooo grin grin

No wonder you're still feeling relaxed. You don't know there's barely a year difference between the two. As you're still doing eye pam pam pam, aunty evening newspaper will turn to midnight newspaper.

Anyway now that I've educated you, what will you do with the information?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
LordKO:

The OP didn't say that he's looking for an entitled, wretched harlot who has irresponsible parents to marry, so spare him of all your guilt-tripping.

@FanOfMyself

Be wary of harlots, active or retired, because this forum has the largest congregation of harlots in Nigeria. Besides, STD, like HIV, doesn't show for face. Wear your sixth sense thinking cap and identify and choose for yourself a conscientious woman here or elsewhere because, in the end, it's mainly your ability to maintain your woman's core marital interest that will sustain the marriage and give both of you peace of mind.

And after all these measures, how many men actually stick with the woman they choose for themselves in marriage? With the indiscriminate cheating by men going up and there, what's the essence behind choosing a conscientious woman as a wife?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

No wonder you're still feeling relaxed. You don't know there's barely a year difference between the two. As you're still doing eye pam pam pam, aunty evening newspaper will turn to midnight newspaper.

Anyway now that I've educated you, what will you do with the information?
hm me no too sabi do online soulmate searching cheesy..all my tins i dey like am physical and u know u there lots of guys here wey dey use female monikers and they pretend to be woman so as to exhort other guys ...make i no go fall into their trap cheesy.. grin..but as u talk am so maybe i go tink about am cheesy
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
hm me no too sabi do online soulmate searching cheesy..all my tins i dey like am physical and u know u there lots of guys here wey dey use female monikers and they pretend to be woman so as to exhort other guys ...make i no go fall into their trap cheesy.. grin..but as u talk am so maybe i go tink about am cheesy

I like that you'll think about it. That's good enough for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I like that you'll think about it. That's good enough for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
emmyN:
Kemimarch16, I would have recommended you because you obviously starving for the " D" given your motorpark tout attitude. But we both know you don't qualify. You score 0/11 angry.

Do you know what they call guys who won't date you but won't let someone else date you?

Witch!
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't even ask you the meaning behind that meme. I don't have energy to be deciphering anything this night tongue
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I won't even ask you the meaning behind that meme. I don't have energy to be deciphering anything this night tongue
no harm intended behind the meme grin grin grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
lefulefu:
no harm intended behind the meme grin grin grin

I believe you. I really do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you know what they call guys who won't date you but won't let someone else date you?

Witch!
let the pig continue to rant.simp will always be simp
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
SweetBrownBuns:

Make I reply you now. See as I dey look you angry
jesu, are you this black?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by adg98(f): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No b guys like u make am shapeless and lubricant? Besides, that's mere fallacy... Besides, why were u disappointed? U sure u not the one with the little Diick? One can't b too sure with u men

Lol don't mind the sex starved virgin guys here. I can swear that guy haven't seen a vagina once.
A girl can have 8 or more body counts but still with a tight pussy than one who is fucking one guy.

Some keep believing dick destroys pussy cheesy
If baby head dey pass through and e dey stay intact.
What can their two inches dick do? wink
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
adg98:

Lol don't mind the sex starved virgin guys here. I can swear that guy haven't seen a vagina once.
A girl can have 8 or more body counts but still with a tight pussy than one who is fucking one guy.

Some keep believing dick destroys pussy cheesy
If baby head dey pass through and e dey stay intact.
What can their two inches dick do? wink
I tire for them oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:01am On Sep 27, 2020
emmyN:

What a recalcitrant "imirionrion"! Your matter has been tabled angry

Modified: I had to read your quote again. Did you just suggest I would date Kemimarch16? Sorry, I ain't gay. Are you?

So you didn't actually read it the first time around before dishing out harsh words?

Like I reiterated, you're a witch. You won't date her but you still won't recommend her for someone else to date. Mr, choose one.

Are you a guy? Is Kemimarch a guy? Why is the gay word coming up?

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Or else what exactly? Afterall na u carry ur long mouth chook for my mention
And so fvcking what angry does that mean you should become stubborn ant on my neck and be prolonging matter angry
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dmgr(m): 2:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Op how far u never still get? we re waiting for update

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:55am On Sep 27, 2020
luvyaself95:

And so fvcking what angry does that mean you should become stubborn ant on my neck and be prolonging matter angry
Toh, na u find my trouble
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Chemistdavy: 3:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Ondo
virginprincess:
Oga you go wait tire, by the way which state are you from?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by emmyN(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So you didn't actually read it the first time around before dishing out harsh words?

Like I reiterated, you're a witch. You won't date her but you still won't recommend her for someone else to date. Mr, choose one.

Are you a guy? Is Kemimarch a guy? Why is the gay word coming up?

I'm not known for using harsh words. I didn't think "a recalcitrant imirionrion" was harsh. Rather it was the perfect definition for the one who quoted and called me a witch angry. It's insulting trying to loop me up with that gutter-bred. What I wrote was not an attempt to diss her but a simple statement of fact!

Now you Sixfeetbelle, do you always poke nose in other people's business or you are desperately trying to be noticed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Meet The Beautiful Woman Who Says She's Too Good To Find A Boyfriend. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.