Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) (12695 Views)

This Guy Won 3 Million On Betway And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day / This Guy Won 7.4 Million In Betting And Met His Soul Mate On The Same Day(photo) / Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by paul100(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
aaah.. Paul100, she have gree for sonnobax15 cheesy

Sorry paul100 cheesy
No kill me with laugh ooo.The floor is open to anyone.I was just getting to know my sister from another mothercheesy
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
ah, nwannem nwoke cool
Nwanne mmadu cool
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
paul100:

No kill me with laugh ooo.The floor is open to anyone.I was just getting to know my sister from another mothercheesy
abi.

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by paul100(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
mrblessed:
Learn to boldly and authoritatively educate such ignorant people whenever they attempt to advertise their pitiful ignorance. Delta state is an artificial political contraption that came to being in 1991. So it is inappropriate to call yourself "Delta" Igbo. Even the word "Anioma" was coined in 1979 to give expression to the people that occupy the western part of Igbo land. If you know the nature of relationship that existed in all parts of Igbo land before 1967, then you will understand it makes no sense to call yourself anything other than Igbo.

The Igbo tongue/language is richly diverse, and it is this diversity that makes ignorant people to assume "authority" in a field their competence is very doubtful. So it is simply idiotic for anyone to call any dialect of the Igbo language fake.
Thank you Sir but sometimes I wish we also know how to speak the general Igbo language.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Crownstar01: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stay there. But na we spoil pass. Hypocrites. Una go dey talk morality for here but in hiding are perverts.

Besides if one is with one guy for years and dem don fvck all the fvckable and doable, does that count?
Yes, it does. You mustn't have sex regularly, if not, it will affect the shape of your pussy.

There's a lady I met, she's so pretty, after taking her to bed, I became so disappointed. Her pussy was shapeless and so lubricant.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
dingbang:
oya go one corner go chyke ya babe
lol...haas..but she be my sister na
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Michelle55: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Far cry from that dear, just being real and honest
Very well then, wish you good luck because you would be needing lots of it. Online life is way different from what you get offline except for few who are truly honest.

Shine your eyes bro
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by paul100(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Am actually from umunede.
Ok.I am from ubulu Okiti.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sonnobax15:
lol...haas..but she be my sister na
eeehhhh
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FanOfMyself: 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Michelle55:

Very well then, wish you good luck because you would be needing lots of it. Online life is way different from what you get offline except for few who are truly honest.

Shine your eyes bro
Thanks sis
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
Yes, it does. You mustn't have sex regularly, if not, it will affect the shape of your pussy.

There's a lady I met, she's so pretty, after taking her to bed, I became so disappointed. Her pussy was shapeless and so lubricant.
No b guys like u make am shapeless and lubricant? Besides, that's mere fallacy... Besides, why were u disappointed? U sure u not the one with the little Diick? One can't b too sure with u men

3 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Crownstar01: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No b guys like u make am shapeless and lubricant? Besides, that's mere fallacy... Besides, why were u disappointed? U sure u not the one with the little Diick? One can't b too sure with u men
Hahaha. No. The babe has a wide and deep pussy. This is particularly why it is always good to taste a lady before tying the knot. God really saved me.

All men out there should follow my advice. If a woman is telling you that she's a virgin or you cannot taste or some bullshits like that, do not fall for that. It's a trap. What you see, it's not always what you get.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by JIMMY1393: 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
austine4real:
We are all human beings like u

But why uploading ur pic??

Are u suffering from low self-esteem??

Be who u are the right person will locate u

But some people said only simps gets married

I don't know

I'm quite confused...doesn't it make more sense he uploaded his pic so that those who are interested can at least know what he looks like....mehn I don't get why people get triggered when someone uploads their picture

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FreestyleG: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Says the pervert who can't get sex out of his brain. No wonder u men keep raping kids cos all ur senses is sex sex sex sex. Where in my comment did I mention sex or gave such idea? Bloody nincompoop
Your reaction just confirmed the truth. It is a WELL grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
Hahaha. No. The babe has a wide and deep pussy. This is particularly why it is always good to taste a lady before tying the knot. God really saved me.

All men out there should follow my advice. If a woman is telling you that she's a virgin or you cannot taste or some bullshits like that, do not fall for that. It's a trap. What you see, it's not always what you get.
Back at ya my friend. A lady needs to know if the guy can make her orgasm... I can't imagine worse tragedy than marrying a man who can't push you over d edge over and over again

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
FreestyleG:
Your reaction just confirmed the truth. It is a WELL grin
Sure for your tiny Diick naw.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Ayo2004: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
If u like look for your soulmate on NL,we don't give a damatol grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by JIMMY1393: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Mumu see as you UGLY Reach. You even look like 40yrs+. If you should see my own pictures and I just clock 30yrs, You will be marveled. Ugly Mumu fool this Forum sha.....

Show us the picture na as proof
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by JIMMY1393: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
gunners160:
Are you sure u are 30? u write like a teenager, no offence. If at the age of 30 you can't be open minded about life, I sorry for u.
a person is in need of help but you are here talking about how handsome u can be, Pele ooo

Exactly definitely a child
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by HotPoundedYam(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2020
johnkey:
There's a hoe for every simp, don't lose hope yours is coming. The decent girls are not yet born and the ones born have died, no decent girl in naija again. Body counts rising like the country's debt.
haazz haaz haazz haaaah
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by durasome(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Well like you said i never can tell,so which state are you from
.I see you don already apply for the vacancy. I beg make una carry am shift commot here go finish am privately.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by mrblessed(m): 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
paul100:

Thank you Sir but sometimes I wish we also know how to speak the general Igbo language.
It takes almost nothing to learn/speak "general" Igbo language since it is part of you already. However, it is not compulsory for you to speak "general" Igbo language to be truly Igbo. Apart from language, which is often used as a tool of division, there are tens of thousand of similar cultural practices that clearly show your Igbo heritage and identity.

In any case, if you were to speak to me, I will almost certainly understand majority of your words; it is the same if I am the speaker. This is applicable if, for example, an Enugu or Abia person speaks his/her dialect of Igbo. So it is not a peculiar challenge to our people in western part of Igbo language. People who make erroneous classification based on dialectical differentiation in language, don't know that it is these differences that make Igbo language unique and exciting.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Crownstar01: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Back at ya my friend. A lady needs to know if the guy can make her orgasm... I can't imagine worse tragedy than marrying a man who can't push you over d edge over and over again
Making a woman to experience orgasm is very easy.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by FreestyleG: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sure for your tiny Diick naw.
Sure. Even a 55 inch dick can't fit in a WELL I hope you know that too? grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Womanizer(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Am also in warri&i don't mind.

Are you still a virgin? grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
Womanizer:

Are you still a virgin? grin
Why do you want to know.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Womanizer(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
virginprincess:
Why do you want to know.

It's been long since I disvirgined a lady grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Crownstar01: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
FreestyleG:
The babe seems very confused. And it is written all over her face. grin
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by virginprincess(f): 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2020
Womanizer:

It's been long since I disvirgined a lady grin
I know, i thought as much, you better give your life to jesus chirst. FORUNICATION IS A SIN.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
FreestyleG:
I no blame u. U no get respect. If u know how painful it was pushing out ur big head from what u call a well, u go get respect.
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Crownstar01:
Making a woman to experience orgasm is very easy.
Is that so?
Re: Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) by Paromarc: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
pansophist:
Ok, so I do receive pm time to time from ladies, and many actually do want a relationship, many of which lives abroad, and I will tell you this, if you are looking for a partner on nairaland, then you should follow this approach. Make sure your posts reflect an idea of someone that is ridiculously smart. Write with proper diction and eloquence, with a periodical inflexion of humour.

Also, do not come out as broke, but as being comfortable in your domain. your post should reflect a feeling of a high-status man behind the keyboard. Women are sensitive to social status than men and can read cues in your write up about your economical standing than men are capable of. It also helped if you have a profile pics, I know for sure that I got more pm about two years ago when I had a pic on my profile than now. So yeah, you gotta be fine (which obviously you are, but take a picture with good lighting and shadowy effects that highlight your symmetrical facial features.

Those that have been reading my posts here know that I've always been a proponent of the doctrine that it is women that choose men, not otherwise. A woman will put herself in a situation that would make you do the male job of asking her out, while she does the female job of responding. It doesn't mean you choose her, but she has chosen you, and her acceptance of your advances is a mere confirmation to this effect. But I honestly would not advise you look for women here and the same goes for women as well. You should meet people offline, where they have a non-delusional image of you, not due to your highlighted online persona.

All these thesis, just to find hoe wer go come help you chop money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are You The Reacher Or The Settler In Your Relationship? / Pie Chart Of Penis Size Ratings Globally / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.