Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (68158 Views)

Man Poisoned, Dies On His Birthday (Disturbing Photos, Video) / My Skin Has Gone Bad. I Need Help! (Disturbing Photos) / New York, Epicenter Of U.S. COVID-19 Outbreak (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by wolfenstein(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
SHIT HAPPENS

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
They hiked petrol pump price as well as that of energy and now person can not even shiit in peace again.
Hain ooh. grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by MrAkata: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
I wish there was nairaland when I was in college and active in the "diaspora wars" grin grin SHIT like this would've made it too easy grin

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by survivor10(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
This is very funny. The other guy came to defecate with a takeaway container(lol). Many poor people in Lagos. Chai
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
They are Nairalanders,thats ZINIBANKS and CosmicPhoenix
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Farki: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
DelTel:
While we know it is wrong to openly defecate; it is very dangerous to arrest them in this manner as the situation might go wrong and all of them can find themselves in the lagoon leading to avoidable death!

The agency should start with advocacy instead of arrest.

Too many people in Lagos live like animals as if they are still in their villages. They litter the roads with nylons, uneaten food and plastic, shit everywhere and many more.

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by PharmD911: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
osazsky:
Na afonja way be that.yoruna people sha.in Ekiti where I served people actually build houses without making provision for toilet.when I visited kwara it was worst.iwo isin...so as Lagos slaves make mouth reach it is still a norm over there.these people are mess and should be separated from Nigeria.so that tinubu can be thier president till eternity.. Buhari pls give them there country o...yopob country.they call it short put in Kwara spits
mynd44

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
E clear

And this is the sweetest place to shit ooo , smokers can relate lol

Make the sha let them clean yansh grin grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Op those pics.i can see 2 nairalanders there I nor wan mention names.them go still they rant and brag abt shit Lagos.. so in this 21str century they still force Lagos yoruba slaves to use the toilet. These people funny.see toilet enforcement agency management TEAM
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
osazsky:
international airport without toilet...its a known fact..I went there 5 years ago..to be precize iwo Isin at okenigbe.i also visited Omoran...no toilet there everywhere na shit.when I served in Ekiti u there not stroll out at night u must match shit or somebody go throw shit and he fit land for your head..
lol I dn laugh tire tonight abeg Dy go grin grin

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Most Nigerian guys behave like animals. It is animals that will defecate where they live or where other animals will see their faeces. I remember back in the days in the NYSC camp, some guys will defecate right on the parade ground where people were marching, and even right in fronts of their hostel doors and windows where they are staying and sleeping and eating. The complaint was that there were no adequate toilets provided, but there were bushes everywhere they can go to ease themselves.

We have different characters of people in this world, don't ever try to compare yourself with anyone. Some corpers will open their yansh right before the public and be defecating, they believed this is NYSC, everybody will find their way after the 3 weeks and you might never see each other again. Whenever I see people doing this public indecency, it always brings back that ugly experience in the camp to me.

4 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
pacespot:
Most Nigerian guys behave like animals. It is animals that will defecate where they live or where other animals will see their faeces. I remember back in the days when we were in the NYSC camp, some guys will defecate right on the parade ground where people were marching, and even right in fronts of their hostel doors and windows where they are staying and sleeping and eating. The complaint was that there were no adequate toilets provided, but there were bushes everywhere they can go to ease themselves.

We have different characters of people in this world, don't ever try to compare yourself with anyone. Some corpers will open their yansh right before the public and be defecating, they believed this is NYSC, everybody will find their way after the 3 weeks and you might never see each other again. Whenever I see people doing this public indecency, it always brings back that ugly experience in the camp to me.
u will only experience this if u served in any western state..na them
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by clairebode(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Have u tested this ur product?

I have great reviews, you should consider buying from me if you need it
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
FarahAideed:
But 80 percent of Lagosians have no access to proper toilets ...This is one of the legacies of 20 years of Tinubu Governorship yet some people want him to be president
undecided how many public toilet was built in your State by your state government? Reason well before you send yourself to an early grave just because you envy Tinubu, Jagaban of Africa grin

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Shit hole nation

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
survivor10:
This is very funny. The other guy came to defecate with a takeaway container(lol). Many poor people in Lagos. Chai
u never see anything.some they use Mr biggs nylon bags
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by shegra58: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:
Wait, I thought Yoruba tradition permits open defecation

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

No I lived many years in Nnsukka Enugu state,bro that mini village is the shit capitat of the world

Na for Enugu I know say Dem forbid washing anus with water after shitting they prefer paper or they can soak a very hard paper with water and clean anus with it tell me what would be more dirtier than that.

Those people arrested might even be Igbo grin

2 Likes

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by realstars: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Lagos Again?
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Draxy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
There is this bad trend where lagos govt is openly using agberos for task force jobs..... Hmmm i dey really feel got this state lagos, when all dis go burst, everyone better find e own weapon, cus robbery go too much. This guys have tested money and after d task force you want them to go back to mechanic or drivers? Naaaaa. Soon agbero go dey tax private cars and you walking the road. Just dy watch...

Draxy words.....
Check my signature sha. I get sharp items wella.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Ykc2(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
A city of 20 million people with maybe 20 public toilets we still dey learn grin ,nigeria dont know what city is called,in vienna there up to 500 children parks some are big as ebute metta ,

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
pacespot:
Most Nigerian guys behave like animals. It is animals that will defecate where they live or where other animals will see their faeces. I remember back in the days in the NYSC camp, some guys will defecate right on the parade ground where people were marching, and even right in fronts of their hostel doors and windows where they are staying and sleeping and eating. The complaint was that there were no adequate toilets provided, but there were bushes everywhere they can go to ease themselves.

lol... This is serious, human are way stubborn that animal.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Seventy7kings:
undecided how many public toilet was built in your State by your state government? Reason well before you send yourself to an early grave just because you envy Tinubu, Jagaban of Africa grin
in Lagos and most western states most houses dont have toilets..over here our houses must have a minimum of 4 toilets we dont need government to do that for us..if we are pressed outside our house we dont defecate on drains or roads we walk into a bank.so in Lagos building a toilet is a major project by govt.na wah.waitin we nor go see for this country
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by proeast(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:

I do see these young men do this openly and unperturbed in Lagos and I felt Yoruba tradition normalized it. If this is against the law ,then I have to believe the saying that yorubas are the dirtiest ethnic group in Africa and the world

now I know better

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
angry
Shit happens mehn
In this shit hole of a country
Where government don't give a shit about you
MejiLoyon:

Because of shit they are now in deep shit

Anyway, shit happens grin
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by castrokins(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
E don turn expensive shit
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
Anago55:

now I know better

Since u have believed the saying now what has it added to Ur life??

Idi ni won kuku fi n gbole ni tribe yin after defecation

alainironu Ara Galatia.
Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by Awwache: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by proeast(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Now tell me if Lagos is not a jungle shocked shocked
See grown ass men shittting all over the streets and water bodies, in the open and in broad daylight shocked shocked shocked Jesus Christ of Nizareth!!

Other cities in the world are becoming smart by the day but these ones in Lagos are still stuck in the stone age.

Years back, it was normal to see people bathing inside roundabouts while cars are passing or shittting at the edge of canals with traffic buildup a few yards away but I never knew that this madness is still obtainable there. So disgusting, the native afonja culture of dirtiness and open defecation is responsible for this. SMH!!

1 Like

Re: People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) by friday2011(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
This ones na Tinubu children...

Free them abeg, owoda and sons limited.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyinbo Woman Spotted Barefoot And Looking Unkempt In Ajah, Lagos (Photo) / How NCDC Distributed Jack Ma's Donations Nationwide (Photos) / What Is The Best And Effective Way To Prevent Pregnancy(no Side/after Effects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.