Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

She Stinks So Bad � - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stinks So Bad � (6072 Views)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
tydi:

simp
interesting! so you will describe your girl friend smelly vagina as stinking rotten spoilt fish
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by mattfeuter(m): 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
i don't blame you,its her I blame for having something to do with a fish brain like you

Damn!

You’re one angry b!tch
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by henrybomb(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Probably a yeast infection or something
Ask a doctor or pharmacy close by...She may or may not know that the odor is very strong.

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by tydi(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

interesting! so you will describe your girl friend smelly vagina as stinking rotten spoilt fish

Call a spade a spade!
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
presented007:

Well It's unfortunate that you are in her shoes so knows how it feels to have a smelly pussy.. I don't perhaps why I was blunt with it. The only reason I brought it here is try help her without hurting her feelings. But you have succeeded in derailing my thread.
you used the words been blunt with it and not wanting to hurt

they are two non associated expressions.it is either you don't care about how she(gf) takes it, you go blunt or

you care about her and you choose your words carefully so she(gf) knows that you want to solve a problem
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
tydi:

Call a spade a spade!
so!

you will tell your gf that "sweety! I am outright pissed right now and I can't take this your spoilt stench of your vagina that smells like a rotten fish"
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by OKOATA(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
I told my ex her pussy stunk and that was the downfall of that relationship. I called her on the phone and said hello bae, I have to tell you something but don't find it offensive, and know that I care about you and I don't want nothing to happen to ur womb bla bla, then I went like I notice when we have sex theirs this offensive smell coming from ur puzzi and she said ok. It happened after the 3rd time we had sex, she should have noticed the 1st and 2nd time, the 3rd time I couldn't take it so I told her. After that day she started misbehaving and there after the relationship ended one kain.

4 Likes

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
a little sweet mouth can go a long way when dealing with women if not you will be loosing them to other guys who know exactly what to say,how to say it and successfully how to solve problems without breaking a sweat
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by saintbillion(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
i don't blame you,its her I blame for having something to do with a fish brain like you
i saw one thread where u insulted another until he was been baned by a mod for over 19yrs. U swore u don't insult people. Here u are at it again. Thank jah i never believed u
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Aimerosa25(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
presented007:

What do I do?
buy her cloves, they call it zobo pepper ,hausas call it kaninfari , soak it in bottle filled with water, leave it for 3 days and let her wash her vagina with it, it'll hurt a little, she should do it consecutively for 2 weeks, take yoghurt and pineapple too, and buy yoni pearls, insert in her vagina , leave for 3 days, d thread should be outside her vagina to be able to pull it out ,this aids in washing the uterus and removing clots of menstrual blood and particles , let her do all these, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Aimerosa25:
buy her cloves, they call it zobo pepper ,hausas call it kaninfari , soak it in bottle filled with water, leave it for 3 days and let her wash her vagina with it, it'll hurt a little, she should do it consecutively for 2 weeks, take yoghurt and pineapple too, and buy yoni pearls, insert in her vagina , leave for 3 days, d thread should be outside her vagina to be able to pull I t out ,this aids in washing the uterus and removing clots of menstrual blood and particles , let her do all these, thank me later.
ehn
I understand yoghurt but that zobo?
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by tydi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

so!

you will tell your gf that "sweety! I am outright pissed right now and I can't take this your spoilt stench of your vagina that smells like a rotten fish"

You're still running around the circle.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
tydi:

You're still running around the circle.
good luck to you
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by fati2001(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by presented007(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
OKOATA:
I told my ex her pussy stunk and that was the downfall of that relationship. I called her on the phone and said hello bae, I have to tell you something but don't find it offensive, and know that I care about you and I don't want nothing to happen to ur womb bla bla, then I went like I notice when we have sex theirs this offensive smell coming from ur puzzi and she said ok. It happened after the 3rd time we had sex, she should have noticed the 1st and 2nd time, the 3rd time I couldn't take it so I told her. After that day she started misbehaving and there after the relationship ended one kain.

Damn how could they not possibly perceive it themselves my girl's stink and it gets worse when she's close to her period.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by Aimerosa25(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
baralatie:

ehn
I understand yoghurt but that zobo?
zobo pepper, cloves.
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by loveyou123: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2020
fati2001:
no, why asking
nothing
Re: She Stinks So Bad � by gees101(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmellySperm:

why attacking the youngie?he said he wanna help..
why so bitter? hope it's not wat I'm thinking?
she's team smelling kpetuss too grin

1 Like

Re: She Stinks So Bad � by durasome(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
.what's wrong in the help he is asking? or you don't know that lots of girls has this problem? I think he is a good guy for wanting to help her,many would abandon her once they discovered such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Evil Landlady And Her Son Did To This Lady(video) / Ladies Only! What Is The Name Of This Tool??? (pictures) +18 / What Do Girls Talk About Guys When Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.