Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96328 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Tony142: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings

Shut up there, this your manipulation tactics will not work, weaklings kill u there, #idiot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Heart3030: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
I agree and na you carry them for head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Kraytur: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.

They’re being fooled and still don’t see it grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Spechialone(f): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Oga has read NL comments, he has 'wosen' up.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Minjim: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Someone said Ozo left Nengi in the House as Tony Umez, and came back as Jim Iyke.

No, I think he came to back as Nyesom Wike.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Kpomosauce:
grin In the land of BBN in the time of Corona the destiny of all simps lies on the shoulders of a young man, his name, Oooz

Legend of the Simpson.

but she too sef don see as e dey be for body

Even Merlin sef dey shame for the guy. grin
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by edoairways: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Why do I feel like Laycon will FUCKKM THIS GIRL.

They say grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac.

Laycon as a psychologist may use that to his advantage and tear her cookies
Laycon didn't study psychology rather he studied philosophy at University of Lagos

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by nkemoma(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2020
And the stupid drumstick Laycon is there again to console
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ceaser: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Una no dey Taya??¿ Thank God by the end of today this rubbish called BBN go end and every reasonable Nigerian go rest.

No reasonable person will waste his time watching that corrupt and useless show.

Even though I dey watch small small.

Chief Hypocrite grin grin

wildikeman:

If u had a job and had sense.. Couldn't u have just ignored this post.. Must u comment? Mind ur business and move on and let the people that like such shows make their comments. U think I don't know u watch it

You should have noticed that he was joking about every viewer including himself. He acknowledged watching it, though sparingly, and appropriately side swiped himself as the "Chief hypocrite".

To me, it was a great joke from a real person rather than someone you feel deserves to be berated like you did.

You can see that he rightly garnered more than 200 likes from people who understood the whole concept of his post.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by edoairways: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo left the house like Tony Umez and came back as Jim iyke

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by EMMY76: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Ozo can't handle nengi outside the house he doesn't have the millions to take care of and tame a sophisticated nigerian beauty queen like nengi let him leave this girl alone and go and focus on his hassling abeg to avoid heartbreak in future.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Coldie(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2020
EMMY76:
Ozo can't handle nengi outside the house he doesn't have the millions to take care of and tame a sophisticated nigerian beauty queen like nengi let him leave this girl alone and go and focus on his hassling abeg to avoid heartbreak in future.
Thats what he did

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2020
ahahahahahahhhhah aNengi had a taste of Laycock and now she wants Ozo - you cannot eat your cake and have it? I Laycock is just as stingy as he looks so if he wins, you will be dumped as well grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2020
EMMY76:

Nengi Sophisticated? shocked shocked shocked BBN just made her that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by hmohammed(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Mac2016:

Still my worry is that direct comparison may not work...
Income and expenditure varies largely between us. For instance, comparing basic rent in Lagos with Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Direct comparison doesn't work. Earning power is stronger in one clime than the other. What's the federal rate in the two climes? Does $8.25 per hour compare with ₦18k per month?

In as much as I agree with you, unfortunately, the cost of generating electricity and crude oil price is almost same everywhere in the world. So you don't have to complain about the new price. Government cannot continue to fund the differential instead of using the money to invest in capital projects. This is all our fault. We as aNigerians are not productive enough, we depend on government for everything plus we love consuming foreign products. Government also has been useless for so many years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
Even if them put 1billion ontop laycon, she no go still back am
The people wey she dey roll with outside na peeps with levels
Make una stop to give that laycon false up
He's just a crying bag to her
Una blind love for laycon dey make una feel say the guy go get everything he wants. But if that was the case,then Erica suppose agree to f*** the guy as soon as he win but we all know that ain't happening
She and laycon r just somehow close in the house and I doubt it will continue after everything dies down
Bonatheripper:
Why do I feel like Laycon will FUCKKM THIS GIRL.

They say grief is nature's most powerful aphrodisiac.

Laycon as a psychologist may use that to his advantage and tear her cookies

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2020
Na lie...once Dem comot from that house nothing go link Dem two again
Too many biggods r waiting for that girl outside the BBN house.
Make laycon just think of how he go use the money promote him music career cuz nothing for am for that babe side
segebase:
laycon go phuck dis gel

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Jackboyy: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Starzo:
Na lie...once Dem comot from that house nothing go link Dem two again
Too many biggods r waiting for that girl outside the BBN house.
Make laycon just think of how he go use the money promote him music career cuz nothing for am for that babe side
Una dey carry this girl matter for head.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
And what about women that makes it their life goal to frustrate the living hell out of men?...what do u call them
Zzor:
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by malele(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:

Very very true , 90% of Nigerian citizens are dead stupid

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BigDick70inch(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
another one spotted,go learn how to be a real man

Well..
Will learning that bring to my table??
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Exactly...no woman has the right to dictate how a man should act cuz they will always give definitions that satisfy thier selfish interests
Real men to women means someone that worships them
I will never be a woman's standard "real man"
BigJoe29:
Real man? shocked In women dictionary real man means stupid man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2020
And what is the per capital income of those in these countries. How's their social and economic infrastructure??...do they have steady power supply, what about security or freedom of speech and expression??...is their educational system up to international standard...ponder on these before drawing ur next conclusion
hmohammed:

Oga, fuel and electricity is more expensive in these countries when compared to Nigeria. So what is your worry and concern set?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by EMMY76: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Nengi Sophisticated? shocked shocked shocked BBN just made her that way

The girl is already too exposed and artificial she is even already into plastic surgery before coming into the house a nightmare in the future for any reasonable man to handle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2020
There's some truth in this. Both the govt and the people have failed this great country
I remember when I was young people were mocked for wearing aba-made local shoes. They even mocked products that were made in China. But look at us and China today. We almost depend on China for everything and have completed neglected our own.
The govt has also failed by not providing enough insentives for local business
Las Las we are our own problems in this country
Leaders r just a reflection of the people.
hmohammed:

In as much as I agree with you, unfortunately, the cost of generating electricity and crude oil price is almost same everywhere in the world. So you don't have to complain about the new price. Government cannot continue to fund the differential instead of using the money to invest in capital projects. This is all our fault. We as aNigerians are not productive enough, we depend on government for everything plus we love consuming foreign products. Government also has been useless for so many years.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Starzo: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Noo...I no even dey watch the show but I nor like as some people just dey hype that laycon guy as if he fit get anyone/anything he wants even after Erica yeye am

Jackboyy:

Una dey carry this girl matter for head.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Ebuka78: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Why do we have the highest number of stupid people when it comes to relation ship matter?

Nengi had explained it yesterday : Ozo wouldn't let her talk to other guys and that might ruin her stay in the house.

She has to talk to other male housemates in the house, not only Ozo.

Nengi is a very strong girl, no all girl can fight that fight she took. Ozo was trying to cage her to himself, and she hates that kinda thing.

Nigerians, when would you guys learn how to speak the truth?

ICONS, we did it for our boy[Laycon]
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by maximusprime2000: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".
It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

let them continue playing hard to get. that social experiment of a show is teaching some folks some lessions. but i neva thought she likes him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Sparkle777(f): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2020
alphaRego01:
Wetin local man no go see for dis show sad

Som kimd characters eh

U see dah gal nengi,even from her name ,na mammy water name

Wich kind life b dis?

Dis gal is just evil

Som people no go understand my point here,

Buh i can see tru dah gal,she very very cunning

Many people no go understand

I no put much time watching dis show,buh as i se dis nengi doings,no worry i know her type

exactly...very conniving somebody. always looking for who to use.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Lawrry(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
You're right
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by bigcasava1(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2020
What is all this ozo and nengi can't I sleep!
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by solonubinho(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Werey don get small sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.