Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party (96332 Views)

Lady Dressed Up As Ozo For Halloween - Pictures / Watch Nengi Cry As Ozo Ignores Her At Saturday Night Party / Davido Terminates Artiste, Idowest Contract, Ignores His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Okuda(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I get one. She get pot belly, with Bear Bear for face and Bear Bear for Chest. She get Yam legs and hairy body. Let me know if you are game. grin

stop body shaming people who did not make themselves the way they are. they grew up to become so by biology and nothing else. Imagine you had a sister like this and someone body shames her this way for something she had no control over in her life, how would you feel? because they are not your tribe does not make them less human.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by greggng: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2020
I saw this coming . Nengi treated that guy badly ....to the extent people thought there is something wrong with ozo. I believe ozo must 've seen the video going around....we are African not white people that easily forgive such act ...ozo should completely move on .that lady has so many sugar daddy and a man like ozo doesnt need such negative influence

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by BIGGESThead6: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Okuda:

stop body shaming people who did not make themselves the way they are. they grew up to become so by biology and nothing else. Imagine you had a sister like this and someone body shames her this way for something she had no control over in her life, how would you feel? because they are not your tribe does not make them less human.

Wetin this one Dey talk.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Tokkson: 8:23am On Sep 27, 2020
ezegenigbonine:
I hate that nengi with passion and all the nengis in every man's life. She thought that ozo will always be her mumu. Food she no sabi cook, enter kitchen MBA, sweep MBA, wash plate MBA and she thinks that ozo being the only son of the family, that his people will encourage such girl in there sons life. She no even fine reach ozo sisters. Thank God ozo brain don reset. You automatically turn that handsome intelligent young man into a bbn 2020 mumu. Even to give him last farewell kiss when he was evicted MBA. U must be crazy nengi

See the way you're channeling your negative energy towards someone that doesn't even know that the likes of you exist..

E be things..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Eniola40(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
you so right bro
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by payloader(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
I just want to let you guys know that Nigeria has the largest population of stupid people in the world.
You are so right
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Celebsnews2: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Yeye girlie.

Meanwhile,Watch the Best of Laycon Freestyles and raps below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Ji4oxR314
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by DexterousOne(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please, what led you to this conclusion? Germany, USA, France, Finland all have their versions of big brother. Does that make them stupid?

Dont mind him and his likes
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by hmohammed(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Mac2016:

Play is only essential after the task is completed else it will get another interpretation.. I hope France, Germany, USA you mentioned have their own high poverty indices and out of school children, terrorism on same scale with Nigeria especially electricity and fuel price hike? We are super swift in our lopsided comparison with foreign countries where things are working (at least basic amenities).

Oga, fuel and electricity is more expensive in these countries when compared to Nigeria. So what is your worry and concern set?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by EPIJOE: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2020
THOUGH I HAVE A DIFFERENT PERCEPTION OF BBNAIJA,

BUT THIS YEARS EDITION SEEMS THE BEST SOO FAR, FULL OF EMOTIONS.

AND ACTIVITIES BY COMPANY BRANDS.

LIPTON BRAND. ICE TEA KILLS IT'ALL

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by doctor306(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Oga lemme oh
If you get sugar mummy contact gimme smiley
You go Bleep 3 hours straight
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by moneyissweet(m): 8:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Correct... medical student spotted.

ceaser:

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Mac2016(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2020
hmohammed:

Oga, fuel and electricity is more expensive in these countries when compared to Nigeria. So what is your worry and concern set?
Still my worry is that direct comparison may not work...
Income and expenditure varies largely between us. For instance, comparing basic rent in Lagos with Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Direct comparison doesn't work. Earning power is stronger in one clime than the other. What's the federal rate in the two climes? Does $8.25 per hour compare with ₦18k per month?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by juniorstar(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
its all part of the script! the platform is set and the contestants played their roles well but ozo leaving the house a simp is bad for business so a good way to round up the show and salvage his image small

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Poseidon000: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
That ozo is not a real man

Zzor:
men that takes revenge on women are nothing but weaklings

I was here as a guest, but the exigency to address your twaddle had me login.

The above statement of yours is nothing but the usual female talking (hogwash)point used to manipulate and beat men back into the line of nauseating stupidity, designed to arm twist men from expressing their testicular fortitude when they feel behove to reject feminine manipulative fuckery.

If you have the strength to drive a dagger through my heart, you should also feel strong enough to receive your's when I'm able to pull it out and drive it into yours.
I'll not, and no man of worth will accept a substitute for an action, nor will he be perturbed by some recriminatory emotional nonsense of some women who went over the line of self respect and common sense to test my resolve and propensity

Nuff said.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:

Please, what led you to this conclusion? Germany, USA, France, Finland all have their versions of big brother. Does that make them stupid?
Leave am.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

God bless u my brother.. Nigerian girls won't still understand

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Mac2016:

Still my worry is that direct comparison may not work...
Income and expenditure varies largely between us. For instance, comparing basic rent in Lagos with Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Direct comparison doesn't work. Earning power is stronger in one clime than the other. What's the federal rate in the two climes? Does $8.25 per hour compare with ₦18k per month?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Osek(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2020
confydoedowaye:
her type can be very manipulative.
Exactly very manipulative even tho she cried all na crocodile tears... how can she tell oga ozwor say u are two hundred and something on d list and u still dey gum am... finally im pals don talk sense into him head if he continues like this Las Las na she go run come meet am... such is life but ozo try Sha to dey gum girl like chewing gum

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:

The worst part is we think we are the wisest in the world.. infact we mistake smartness to stupidity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Hornome: 8:57am On Sep 27, 2020
MountainView:
painful but true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by olarmybee(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020
don't mind her, she's talking in nonsense. but this your grammar e get as e be ooo
Poseidon000:

The above statement of yours is nothing but the usual female talking (hogwash)point used to manipulate and beat men back into the line of nauseating stupidity, designed to arm twist men from expressing their testicular fortitude when they feel behove to reject feminine manipulative fuckery.

If you have the strength to drive a dagger through my heart, you should also feel strong enough to receive your's when I'm able to pull it out and drive it into yours.
I'll not, and no man of worth will accept a substitute for an action, nor will he be perturbed by some recriminatory emotional nonsense of some women who went over the line of self respect and common sense to test my resolve and propensity

Nuff said.
don't mind her, she's talking in nonsense. but this your grammar e get as e be ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ceaser: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
moneyissweet:

cheesy

That was 10 years ago.

HBB1:

Must be a Medical Student really.
Small book wey em sabi dey worry am!

cheesy

Worry as how? Your observation is incorrect o. And you're just about to miss out that lil' bit of precious information in that post.

Besides that doesn't invalidate the fact in the statement. His genotype predisposes him to that and if by knowledge and experience, I can point out that fact, yours is to key into that statement there, extract the information and like apostle Paul will say; verify it and acquire the knowledge therein.

You can flaunt that knowledge to people who are unaware, even if the "experience" part is absent. They'll regard you with the awe of being versatile in some basic medical science in addition to your own professional field.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by Osek(m): 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
greggng:
I saw this coming . Nengi treated that guy badly ....to the extent people thought there is something wrong with ozo. I believe ozo must 've seen the video going around....we are African not white people that easily forgive such act ...ozo should completely move on .that lady has so many sugar daddy and a man like ozo doesnt need such negative influence
Aswear when she comes out, she is going to have more sugar daddies... finally I hope ozo don get sense bcs whenever he see her e body dey do am somehow o by d way ozo nor fit maintain that kind girl e needs to follow someone more responsible and ready to settle down not her... her eyes never come down e still dey up

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by 99thEnemy(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

Oga lemme oh
If you get sugar mummy contact gimme smiley
0802,831,2455 Catherine 49yrs .... Mnena 0912,543,0017 53yrs
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by HBB1(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2020
ceaser:

I think he will be careful to do that knowing his health status viz-a-vis his genotype. SS genotype can suffer something called "priapism". No time to explain further what that means, but by all means bing it. The "S" allelle in Lekan's SC genotype means he is also predisposed to such event. So he'll best avoid any sensual erotics within the house in order to avoid a medical emergency.

undecided

This comment is just... undecided
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by ceaser: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Poseidon000:

Nuff said.

cheesy

Mr Gargantuan.

You know like that you tube lady that can leave you confused after she must have finished speaking intimidating grammar.
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by HBB1(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2020
moneyissweet:

Must be a Medical Student really.
Small book wey em sabi dey worry am!
Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
DanjaNinja:
I always knew Nengi was "forming". She likes Ozo. Some ladies enjoy the chase. They believe that playing hard to get is a vetting process that verifies if a man truly loves you. Problem is playing hard to get is a double edged sword and guarantees nothing. If you overdo it, the guy might lose interest and move on - verying your false assumption that the guy never liked you. But If you don't, some guys may see you as "cheap".

It's a dicey one. Truth is, nothing guarantees anything. Just take a chance and see how it goes.

How do I reduce some of the oil that is lubricating sense inside your brain? grin That is too much for only you.
I Know some people people that are deficient of it, do charity for them biko grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party by wildikeman(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Una no dey Taya??¿ Thank God by the end of today this rubbish called BBN go end and every reasonable Nigerian go rest.

No reasonable person will waste his time watching that corrupt and useless show.

Even though I dey watch small small.

Chief Hypocrite grin grin

I take back what I said. Really funny sorry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.