Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach (1386 Views)

What Is The Highest Number Of Days You Have Gone Without Sex? / Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

By Heavy meal, I'd like you to give me an idea of the "Heavy Meal" you take

Guy leave me abeg and comot for my door mouth...... grin grin grin

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by DaddyRochie1642: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Guy leave me abeg and comot for my door mouth...... grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by tehilah92(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Eeeyah sorry about your plights dearie. But You seem to be a working class lady. Everything will be fine with us all by God's grace......

My dear, no food and no money is the worst, Kai, hunger is not a good feeling biko
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by Pegi23(f): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:
Me:Deliberately:Fasting:36Hours
Me:Indeliberately:Thinking:54Hours

The Indeliberate wasn't funny at all, I've been to Hell and I'm back.....
8 hrs
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by Kabir5643(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Infact our experience was similar, My legs and body was shaking, I had an extreme blurred vision and headache. I had stomach cramps like Ulcer, Starving your body Is a dangerous and Vigorous process.....

But it's very healthy. It induces a process called autophagy. Your body will starts using old fats to sustain itself. But E hard gan, my broda
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by Eschewtribalism: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
72 hours, when I was still hale and healthy.
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by KAM3KAZI: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Almost three days (two more hours would have made it three days completely)
No food, no water, no bathing, no teeth brushing. Plus prayers every 2-3 hours, I was weak as hell on the second day
Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
tehilah92:

My dear, no food and no money is the worst, Kai, hunger is not a good feeling biko

God go surprise you

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
while in the university in Ogun state. I had an experience that made me know God doesn't forget his own..there was ASUU strike and my SCH was an off campus hostel.. so hunger wired me for 3 straight days and there was no money.. no friends since all hostel mates had traveled... had soaked Garri and that one was tasting bitter..I just lost hope...

A friend from Lagos called me that he was at the bus stop close by... that he wanna say hello..that I should come..I told him Im dying that its been 72 hours I ate last..he rushed down to meet me.. took me on the bike and went to. canteen to eat I was relieved as I ate like a wounded lion.....

my take was that.. the friend doesn't come around that side.. he was traveling to Ibadan.. but he said his spirit told him to branch at one of his gfs place... that he just had to call me whether I was in school or had traveled too..and he met me dying of hunger..
he was my savior and I knew that that wasn't ordinary...

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by CanineOfJackal: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
KAM3KAZI:
Almost three days (two more hours would have made it three days completely)
No food, no water, no bathing, no teeth brushing. Plus prayers every 2-3 hours, I was weak as hell on the second day
This reminds me of an MFM prayer program I did. I jejely go chop before I die of hunger and my enemy that I'm trying to kill will now get me with hunger

3 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by HUSTLER001: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
That kind of hunger that would make you see humans as steaks?I experienced it a lot.Let's keep up with the hustle brother.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by tehilah92(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

God go surprise you

Amen o, las las we go dey alright

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Gone Without Putting Anything In Your Stomach by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
It Is well with everyone of us by God's grace, Almighty God will surely bless us abundantly soon Ameen!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Told Her I Love Her And This Happened / Girls, How Do You Tell A Guy You Don’t Want To Go Home? / Wise Singles Focus On Marrying RIGHT. Foolish Ones Focus On Marrying FIRST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.