Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (71460 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / My Husband Left Us / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Sarah20A(f): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2020
Hardlife:

Hello ma.. Please I would like to speak with yoi

Please I hope you reply me ma
email me or attach your number here but hope no problem
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Hardlife: 1:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Hardlife: 6:40am On Oct 01, 2020
novice22:
sir how is life without betting.

Hello bro... Everything feels better when you get over any addiction you have.

Since I stopped betting, I have seen many positive changes in my life.
You control your finances much better.
I have stopped getting those mini panic attacks I get when I bet due to the urge and thrill.

I would advice you to try your best and give it up bro

If you ever want to have a future, please now is the best time to stop gambling.
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hardlife:

Hello bro... Everything feels better when you get over any addiction you have.

Since I stopped betting, I have seen many positive changes in my life.
You control your finances much better.
I have stopped getting those mini panic attacks I get when I bet due to the urge and thrill.

I would advice you to try your best and give it up bro

If you ever want to have a future, please now is the best time to stop gambling.
thx
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Oluchia(f): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2020
ZedicusZurZoran:
he has com to test your loyalty,ability to sacrifice for your family and whether your love for him is tied to his wealth.
i tell you, that young man is a millionaire in disguise. 8years with nothing to show for it sounds contracdicting to the guy that had a clear path, plan and vision when you guys were still undergraduates.

Story! What useless test of loyalty made him to abandon her and the child for 8 good years!! Can you hear yourself?? You guys keep making useless excuses for the man. Abeg I hate nonsense. Mtshew! angry

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by saipn: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
LibrarianD:

Divanona, see it as a personal responsibility to face your problem and solve it. It's also important for you to separate fantasy from reality. You may consider the following steps in taking responsibility for your son's safety:

1) See him as a partner (more like a colleague) in bringing up your child. This should tell you that your legs should remain closed to him. Forget the aspect of school fees for now, you've spent more than that caring for his son.

2) Get the contact and address of his parents and siblings. Request to speak with them on phone after he has done the necessary introduction, request for a visit (do not visit them alone).

3) Interrogate the last eight years of his life including work life, family, social and religious ( you should get names, places and addresses that you can verify)

4) Find out if he's not running away from law enforcement officers

5) study his phone habits, collect his phone and go through images, sms, emails, whatsap, telegram, IG, check all chats don't assume a name is Male or female. Pay attention to his body language while you're going through his phones

6) While it's good for a child to have is dad around, you have to exercise caution in this case, you may need to combine the roles in the interim till you ascertain that this personality is safe to be around your son.

7) Do away with the hidden desperation for marriage, your safety in this case matters a lot

cool Do a Google search of his name

9) Forgive yourself, this is the most important step.

All the best in your search
I sent you pm pls reply via email
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by DarkCaesar(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2021
shocked
debbydams:
..hmmm ma'am u really need to sit down nd think very well before accepting him o, dont forget he left for good 8years..if everything is going well he wouldn't cum back.. Samething that's happening to me now, I got preggy after school nd d father of child denied nd abandon me, he has bn begging me since last year even the parents called to beg me I told m not angry but the fact is I'd b alone than to be with him because he left when I needed him now he went to different places nd they told him to go beg me because things aint going well but I knw nothing about his probs.. I heard he is doing juju to have me back, believe my heart, mind body nd soul cant forget the hell I went tru I almost lost my life.. My dear don't fall � for him send him back forget what he did for u,, nothing can justify the fact that he left when u needed him.. Stand strong for your child nd be happy. If u can help him pls do but don't accept him o, u might regret it.. Men are very cunning.. U need to wise up nd stop being fool..u can't trust someone that left u for good 8years oo..what if he's planning to use you or your child for money � ritual.. If he loves you he won't leave u for 8years.. Please don't fall for his lies o
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by raionasas(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2022
From Torvald's attempt to start over after burning Krogstad's contract to the end ... eight years of marriage—they are now having a “serious conversation. Highlanders vs Chiefs
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by BornKiller: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
How is that Philipino babe you were stringing along some years ago?

Babacele:
hmmm success good ooo, see as "Laycon" don enter English lexicon.
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by martinm45: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2023
Consider the issue critically. Would he come back to you and your son had things turned out differently for him? I doubt. Can you shoulder your financial obligations and he's? Most likely no. Since genuine love is not the reason for his return but the desire to look for a shelter from the storm, how are you sure he will not move on later when things get better for him? I have always maintained that when things go wrong (and most often do) after premarital sex in a relationship the woman suffers more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.