Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (71339 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / My Husband Left Us / I Confessed To Our Househelp Before She Left Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by celeb4reallife(f): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2020
The same people advicing you to push him away, ask them if they can marry a single mom no matter how young, beautiful, good character she possessd, they would said no.

My dear, this is your fight. Since he believe in you and he's around you now, use this period to study him, he should look for any apartments. Even if it's small. So he can start from there.
After that, he should start looking out for job anything to start with.
Then you, study him, allow your son to bound with him, if you're delighted in what you see in him, then go ahead and marry him

The truth is, the devil you know, is better than the angel you don't know.

Relax everything will be okay with you.
Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by thorpido(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2020
Marriage is out of it for now!
Let him have visitation rights to his son but let him first go and SORT OUT himself.Give him time to do that.....no emotional attachments for now.

If he's able to sort himself out after some time,you can then allow for FRIENDSHIP first while you evaluate the relationship.

Your head is what you need now,not your heart.

9 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Alexaonfleek: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2020
[s][/s]
femi4:
You need him for balance emotionally. Give him another chance[s][/s]
[
Trash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by mariahAngel(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
Op,let me truly advice you,never choose a life partner based on emotions and feelings,you will be at the receiving end(mostly women).
Most women that got married based on emotions and feelings without using their brains end up sad,you may love a man so much and he won't be a good man to settle down with,be emotionless when choosing a life partner while your brain is most active,that love you may feel will eventually turn to sadness and sorrows if you settle for the wrong choice and you will be asking yourself if you were blinded when you agreed to marry him,but when you choose the right partner that you may not have much love for,the love will eventually set in when he treats you right and have you covered in all aspects. Love doesn't last long if not properly nurtured. Tell that man to go stay with his family while you think of what best to do but never let emotions influence your decision.

Wow Zzor!

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wow Zzor!
lol,what do you think
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by TheCork(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
lol,what do you think

Well I cant really tink right now..u makin our prikkk had again smiley

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Makanaki127: 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
You haven't mentioned the reason he abandoned you, what reasons did he give? Truth is, life is a risk. Yes, he made you pass through a lot and you are now a single mother. He came back begging with empty hands, if you decide to stand by him, be prepared because it will not be easy. So are you ready to suffer all over again? If yes, then take him back. If no, then push him out. My only warning is, whatever you chose, never ever let him have sex with you, except he completes your marriage rites. Frustrate him sexually and never give in no matter what. He does not deserve you.
You are very wicked very very wicked, she should frustrate him sexually so he will go and commit suicide, then next week I will see man commit suicide after wife refused to accept him back in her life after eight year .. The devil is lier. sister abeg give am oh but use condom grin
Don't follow this wicked gal, he still ur baby dad remember

2 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by uyogabie(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
8 years is enough for someone to change from good to bad and vice versa.Any friend you haven't seen in a long while,be careful around them.Ask yourself this,if things were rosy for him, would he have returned back to you?
It's good to forgive especially since there is a child between you guys.Do not deny the relationship between father and child but thread with caution.Assist him if you can but don't jump into his arms yet.
Let him get his acts together first.
Once bitten twice shy.
Shine your eyes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Sabicleaners: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Don't rush things, first thing let him get his life on track and find something doing.
To make it in Nigeria is not by certificate or finishing school.
The will and determination to succeed is what matters
Look at me now for instance.
Who would believe am a graduate turned professional cleaner.

Do you need a Weekend cleaner for that your fine house?

Do you need someone to come three times weekly to clean your beautiful apartment?

Do you need professional cleaners to come clean and disinfect that nice house you just rented before you pack in?

Do you need our cleaners to give your house a professional cleaning touch every month.

SabiCleaners is the best cleaning service plug in Abuja that can give your house that sparkling touch you deserve.
Our prices are affordable for the premium service we offer.
Check my sig
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by bukatyne(f): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Makanaki127:

You are very wicked very very wicked, she should frustrate him sexually so he will go and commit suicide, then next week I will see man commit suicide after wife refused to accept him back in her life after eight year .. The devil is lier. sister abeg give am oh but use condom grin
Don't follow this wicked gal, he still ur baby dad remember

You are actually the wicked one of you don't see how telling her to abstain from sex in this situation is the right thing.

18 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
merieam16:
Nairalander guys and hypocrisy, so u can be quick to say she should help him buh if the other way round u'll be d first to shout " oga leave that babe, Nigerian babes aint loyal" abi

Calculate the Ratio and Probability of Male Lovers abandoning their Female Lovers to the former Opposite In trying times In Nigeria and Globally and get back to me. Use your Sense please......

5 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Makanaki127: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
bukatyne:

You are actually the wicked one of you don't see how telling her to abstain from sex in this situation is the right thing.
Make she just give the guy only chewing make he chew,d guy go done day miss that place na, a whole 8 years oh, u reason am na, suffer say he no kill person he should give him small grin
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Makanaki127:

Make she just give the guy only chewing make he chew,d guy go done day miss that place na, a whole 8 years oh, u reason am na, suffer say he no kill person he should give him small grin

See your mouth like chewing, are you a ruminant animal? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by mariahAngel(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
lol,what do you think

You impressed me with that comment. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by merieam16(f): 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
Evolutionlove:

Calculate the Ratio and Probability of Male Lovers abandoning their Female Lovers to the former Opposite In trying times In Nigeria and Globally and get back to me. Use your Sense please......
Of wat use will my calculation be exactly...Nairaland guys and their mentality.*spits

8 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by siraj1402(m): 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Send him back

2 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by raionasas(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
How To Submit My Question.. Inoue vs Moloney
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by tropaz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
Divanona:
Eight years ago, with tears in my eye, I held his hand, begged him to stay with me that we will struggle together and succeed, but he refused. He walked away living me pregnant. Now, he's back without anything.

We were friends from the University, I graduated before him because I was studying a 4years course. The very first time, we tried to take our relationship serious was after my graduation. We had s.e.-x for the very first time and I became pregnant.
The truth is, the guy have always been good to me throughout my stays in school.
I remembered that day he sacrificed his school fees for mine so I could be able to do my final clearance. But when I became pregnant, he walked away after convincing me to keep our baby.
I went through everything all by myself.
Since last year, he has been apologizing on phone, so last week, I asked him to come. He traveled down to my place. Without being afraid of anyone harming him from my family, he believed in me and came. He's around in my family house, staying in my brother's room for the past 3days.
He has opened up everything to me, my family members and have apologized.

now, I'm so confused with my life.

He couldn't graduate, he had problem in school after I left and all this years, he has been struggling, but now he wants to take responsibility and be with us, but he had nothing. No certificate, except diploma which he later did from another school, no job, no place of his own to stay. He had nothing. He wants us to get married and have a family.

I feel I'm about to add more burden to my already stressed life.
The only positive thing here now, is the excitement my son is having seeing his father and the relationship they're building.

A part of me wants to see this guy have a great life and have direction and not see him live like this, even if I don't settle down with him. because when I meant him, he was kind, a good person, he had dreams, vision and good plans.
But living us alone all this years, with all his explanations, I'm not contented.

Another part of me is confused, afraid and I feel ishould push him away and let him go back to his life and keep moving with my son because I don't have the strength to shoulder all these.

Please matured mind in the house, what do you have to say? This is my life and it's getting more confused.
What would you advise? What should I do?
I don't want to make more mistakes.

Sorry for my lengthy write-up

Love with common Sense NOT with heart.

8 years.. what if he had pikin and wife somewhere else..

my advice..let him go..but let him be a father to his kid but not your husband..

I don't read through though
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by chukwuibuipob: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
sad Mama Divanona sad.Nobody knw tomorrow.Not everybody with university degree are successful,billionaire in life.Life Nah step by step,U both can make thing happen,Vision is all u need not certificate.Some pipu don hide their certificate and fold N rolled up Their sleeves shirt for any job/work.What u need to succeed with him is there in ur house,.Launch deep,U’ll see/discover the treasure.Do not be ashame.WHATEVER YOUR HANDS FIND TO DO embarassed sad,DO IT

I look forward to read your turnaround Wonders testimony

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by frog12: 10:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
COCK and BULL story. take it to the NTA!

4 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
if he's been good before, he can be good again...my opinion is to give him a chance and assist him in every possible way, right now he needs u more than ever
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Hushpuppies(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
He needs a second chance......... We all do. You guys can still live above the storm together. Looking forward to your wedding, cheers.
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
thorpido:
Marriage is out of it for now!
Let him have visitation rights to his son but let him first go and SORT OUT himself.Give him time to do that.....no emotional attachments for now.

If he's able to sort himself out after some time,you can then allow for FRIENDSHIP first while you evaluate the relationship.

Your head is what you need now,not your heart.

exactly.. what she needs now is her common sense
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Makanaki127: 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
bukatyne:

See your mouth like chewing, are you a ruminant animal? undecided
Lol grin
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by FX(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
abouzaid:
If this story is real, don't hesitate to accept him back, not only do you have a child for him but he's the devil that you know. He sounds like a solid guy too. That he walked out on you then might be because he has too much on his mind then. I did just that after graduating with extra year, family financial problem and many other things going on then.I just dropped everything and everybody and focused on myself then. It wasn't a bad decision. I guess many Nigerian young men are prone to such early life crisis.
Too much sense no go kill you. You said my mind
Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by franchasng: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
To win in the battle of life, you must apply wisdom and smartness. Don't always use your emotion to follow life if not, you will live a regretful life.

Life need tough people. Most times it favors selfish people more. If you are not smart, tough and strongwilled, life will fvck you up big time!

My only problem is, why must a guy start to think of marriage when he has no means of livelihood It is wickedness and stupidity. Wickedness on the part of the innocent kids you intend to reproduce from that deadly marriage.

Don't gamble with your destiny. Don't gamble with life, don't start marriage hoping that marriage will bring good fortunes and riches your way, that was what Papa Basiru and Iya Sukira, Papa Emeka and Mama Nkechi believed when they married in 1972, but today, Papa Basiru is still struggling to change his slippers talk more of feed properly cry

That Laycon won BBN does not guarantee a bright future for him, he can still go broke because he only won a jackpot, he have no sustainable growing business or career aside the yeye music that is not predictable where it would land him tomorrow. So guys stop marrying hoping that marriage will bring you luck. Prepare yourself financially before you marry, at least for the sake of your unborn kids. If you can't make it, don't marry, enjoy your single life and have fun alone.

I love kids so so much that I can't ever stand seeing kids hungry or unkempt or crying because of a need, it breaks my heart.

Dear young men, please pity your future kids, if you cannot fix your financial life to a certain level, biko don't marry, don't impregnate any girl. Use condom during sex, it is not difficult. Condom will save you from so many troubles of life. Don't say you don't enjoy it with condom, it's a lie...put your mind to the game and enjoy the sight of your woman and you will enjoy it with condom. Stop fvcking without condom please!!

And you ladies once you know you and a guy are in a room alone and in a tight corner and your instinct tells you that this guy will fvck you at the end, please swallow your useless pride and tell him point blank to get a condom or no sex. Stop pretending not to want to be fvcked until the guy stylishly and persuasively insert his dick into your wet pussy.....stop pretending, you know he will fvck you, please beg him to get a condom please!! angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by SweetCunt97(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
Obviously you still want him,have him all you want if you care less about money and comfort and ready to add more burden to your already stressed life as you rightly put it ,what has he been doing since all these years he abandoned you thats what you should be most concerned about.You are not his mother,let him go and find solace abi wetin sef with his family,thats why I hate all this school love,i can't count stories of heartbreaks that I've heard and seen.If you are strong enough to carry him along,do so but if you know you don't have the capability,please tell him to go stay with his family first.hmmm I have been looking for stories like this to read here since,it is well madam op
She should drop d fool like a pile of hot shit joh

2 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by jrusky(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Young lady have a deep breath pls let your brain be at work at this moment before you make your decision.

Possibly he could be suffering from what ordinary eyes can not see only God knows but think deep before making your decision if he worth being taken back go ahead but if you think it doesn't then the decision is yours.

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by urchcoded(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Zzor:
see comments from men,women have really suffered in this life,lets picture the whole thing the other way round, you can imagine the kind of comments you will read from these same men.
I agree with you, if the table was turned, men will simply call the woman a disloyal hoe. Men be feeling so entitled

11 Likes

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by bluefilm: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Divanona:
Eight years ago, with tears in my eye, I held his hand, begged him to stay with me that we will struggle together and succeed, but he refused. He walked away living me pregnant. Now, he's back without anything.

We were friends from the University, I graduated before him because I was studying a 4years course. The very first time, we tried to take our relationship serious was after my graduation. We had s.e.-x for the very first time and I became pregnant.
The truth is, the guy have always been good to me throughout my stays in school.
I remembered that day he sacrificed his school fees for mine so I could be able to do my final clearance. But when I became pregnant, he walked away after convincing me to keep our baby.
I went through everything all by myself.
Since last year, he has been apologizing on phone, so last week, I asked him to come. He traveled down to my place. Without being afraid of anyone harming him from my family, he believed in me and came. He's around in my family house, staying in my brother's room for the past 3days.
He has opened up everything to me, my family members and have apologized.

now, I'm so confused with my life.

He couldn't graduate, he had problem in school after I left and all this years, he has been struggling, but now he wants to take responsibility and be with us, but he had nothing. No certificate, except diploma which he later did from another school, no job, no place of his own to stay. He had nothing. He wants us to get married and have a family.

I feel I'm about to add more burden to my already stressed life.
The only positive thing here now, is the excitement my son is having seeing his father and the relationship they're building.

A part of me wants to see this guy have a great life and have direction and not see him live like this, even if I don't settle down with him. because when I meant him, he was kind, a good person, he had dreams, vision and good plans.
But living us alone all this years, with all his explanations, I'm not contented.

Another part of me is confused, afraid and I feel ishould push him away and let him go back to his life and keep moving with my son because I don't have the strength to shoulder all these.

Please matured mind in the house, what do you have to say? This is my life and it's getting more confused.
What would you advise? What should I do?
I don't want to make more mistakes.

Sorry for my lengthy write-up

Aunty, I will advise you to tread with great caution here.

This your story just made me remember the story of the Prodigal Son in the Bible.

You know say like say if no be the bad conditions wey come make that Prodigal Son crayfish bend, nothing on earth go ever fit make am to return back to im papa?

Stay focused. Watch his actions rather than his words.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She should drop d fool like a pile of hot shit joh
exactly but emotions has taken the better part of her

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.