Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student (47798 Views)

Schooling In Nigeria Does Damage To The Brain, Girl Says / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man / Considering Schooling In Turkey Or Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by BrutalJab: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
TONIOI:
I will advice everyone to disregard this message for their own good , I got an admission into this same khakiv 3 years ago and I rejected their offer after I found out a lot of things , 3 of my friends are in Ukraine right now as we speak , they are frustrated , they where also the ones that advised me to join them until I found out a lot, u will never get better job from the Ukrainian government as an outsider as soon as u graduate, leaving Ukraine to another country is another problem , a friend of mine who finish as a med doctor , is still leaving from hand to mouth over there , my landlord still sends his son feeding money from Nigeria after he finishes since 4 years ago, plzzZ I have said my own o, don't allow any body deceive you, always do your own personal research about things before you dive into dem

Good evening bro, can you tell me more about your brothers experience studying in Ukraine?

I have a sister that is planning on transferring there like soon... She is just waiting for her visa.

Please I need to know the truth about there
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by kurajordan(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Good evening bro, can you tell me more about your brothers experience studying in Ukraine?

I have a sister that is planning on transferring there like soon... She is just waiting for her visa.

Just know say agents like this guy when create this thread wan scam her. Tell her make she shine her eye. Ukraine hustle worst pass the one when them they do for Computer Village, Ikeja Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by wickyyolo: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
BrutalJab:

Just to get visa , they had to pay 1500$ .

One is almost done . He was supposed to do defense but the school said his visa expired that he should come back to naija and renew, in order to go back and finish his project.

Another one an undergrad. Stayed their for a while but due to covid he came back briefly. But they said corruption there is more than naija. Racism is there but if you have money you will chill .

Most teachers are racist. Enough of my long talk.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
akimoriyomi:
Today is my birthday too. No one has gift me anything, even me haven't gift myself. Kindly help me put something in here 0713160626 access bank at least I should eat what I like today not what I see. Thank you

Ridwanwale:
That me am looking for money to buy food stuffs for my family for the remaining 15 days fasting oga oooo.... you can please help a brother anyways 0713160626 access bank. Thanks

Na wa o. Don’t you lot get tired of scamming innocent people with your emotional blackmail and all? Gosh! How many moniker do you even use for this work? Shame on you son

omoteacher:

Check your account balance. I just sent you small bar.
That guy is a chronic beggar

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Princeboca12:

Brother, how can I chat you up?

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by skylane: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
Richdee1:

Thsbjs for the call bro.. I don land.. Hope you good??
welcome I full ground hope you too
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Richdee1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2020
skylane:
welcome I full ground hope you too

Sure Bro.. Buh this OP just be like person wey dey advertise e agent number.. Like say e go google go do copy and paste for us..
No pics, nothing to show he is a student..
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by skylane: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
Richdee1:

Sure Bro.. Buh this OP just be like person wey dey advertise e agent number.. Like say e go google go do copy and paste for us..
No pics, nothing to show he is a student..
i suspect too Na agent self
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by xest(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:
This is my Experience
An emotional afternoon as I watch my parent tell me goodbye with tears. They gave me a look that made me think I was going for a suicide mission.

I felt an avalanche of emotional outburst wandering round my belly. The journey I thought was gonna start in laughter and celebration, had an emotional kick off.

Amidst the thrills and tears in the atmosphere; the boarding time came knocking and I had to leave everyone to go embrace the future written in a wall I can't see.

Sometimes, we just have to respond to the calling of the unknown factor. Stepping out of the unknown and embracing the ways of the wild. To me, my time to leave my comfort zone has come and I embraced it emotionally.

After a long flight, we arrived Doha airport. And I was fascinated by the people I saw. Different skin color and hair. And everyone pacing around like there was a bomb blast.
I was just looking like i had no clue; basically, I had no clue.

I was just trying my hardest to decode the enigma in sight like the handwritings on a Babylonian wall.
Soon, one of the security helped me figure out what was in view and I started pacing like everyone else.
It was a necessary factor to pace around. I don't know why, but you just have to run.

The common saying; when you are in Rome, act like the Romans was the perfect description.

Soon, it was time to board for Kiev. And I had to say bye bye to the dormitory of pace.
We got to Kiev airport and a guy from the university picked me up.

I just got the feeling that my real quest had began. My study experience in the number one ranked university in Ukraine: national technical university "Kharkov polytechnic institute" it was a thought full drive from Kiev to Kharkov.

We just have to be ready for challenges. We all long for golden opportunities; but its indeed pretty bad if our opportunity meets us unprepared. I was basically trying to pull up some emotional chords that would be good enough to play the strings life gave me to suite nature's demand on my will to be successful.

Soon it was time for registration as I walk the street of Kharkov beholding the face of it's beauties and building.
Everyone seems to be in hurry and all I did was to be amazed at degree of pace their legs must have accrued.

Soon I found out that there are more ladies than men. This made me think that the ladies will all be in the "please come take me to your mama" vibe. But, along the winks and woos of time; I found that they are happy with themselves and are not in a hurry to fall into the hands of a man.

This discovery opened up a new wave of revelations to my mind and took me down into the basic necessity of livelihood.

You don't search for love, you don't live for love, if you are not happy with yourself, you can't be happy even in love.
The basic rule for happiness is to be happy with yourself.
I learnt that from the Ukrainian ladies, they are always cheerful, beautiful and happy with themselves. This to me is an adorable virtue.

There is a common saying; "Ukrainian women love to cook and wash" this lines made me think of them as entities that would settle for house chores and stuffs that pertains to ancestry being a good wife syndrome.
But I was amazed at the level and degree in which this young damsels embrace academic excellence and personal development. They are not being cut up by the gender role phenomenon, all want to be something worthwhile and build an empire of greatness for themselves.

Amidst all the encroaching wonders in my Wonderland, I had to brace up my loins with diligence and hard work in other to catch up with the pace of the Ukrainians.

Ukraine so far has being an inspiration, it gave me tools that would help me build my success to my taste.

The cheap internet, wonderful subways, cheap food and accommodation only point to one thing " Ukraine is the best country to build up your muse and make self discovery that will enable you handle the world's demand for excellence "

Thinking greatness, equals thinking Ukraine.
wat of language studies
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by TATALoAlaMu: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Calfav:

there is no place in europe without racism

Don't encourage migration to that place then.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Happy2020: 1:24am On Sep 29, 2020
Calfav:

Soon I found out that there are more ladies than men. This made me think that the ladies will all be in the "please come take me to your mama" vibe. But, along the winks and woos of time; I found that they are happy with themselves and are not in a hurry to fall into the hands of a man.

This discovery opened up a new wave of revelations to my mind and took me down into the basic necessity of livelihood.

You don't search for love, you don't live for love, if you are not happy with yourself, you can't be happy even in love.
The basic rule for happiness is to be happy with yourself.
I learnt that from the Ukrainian ladies, they are always cheerful, beautiful and happy with themselves. This to me is an adorable virtue.

This is the complete opposite of clingy, insecure Nigerian females LOL
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Happy2020: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:

Don't encourage migration to that place then.

Where will you go then? Have you ever traveled outside of Lagos? Obviously not.
There is racism in every country fam, there is no
Escaping it. there is classism, colorism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Princeboca12(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2020
mofedamijo:

Chat him up for what You guys will never learn......isn't it obvious to you that the guy is an agent Don't come here to cry foul tomorrow.

Thank you for your sincere concern; really appreciate but I need an information from him, that's all.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by TATALoAlaMu: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2020
Happy2020:

Where will you go then? Have you ever traveled outside of Lagos? Obviously not.
There is racism in every country fam, there is no
Escaping it. there is classism, colorism and tribalism.

?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by RuggedSniper: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Hoojay:
I can bet with my chest that nobody read the whole story grin

If you need Pen!s Enlargement DM
@Hoojay, put the details of what you are offering (i.e., enlargement) in your signature file where your WhatsApp # is located. Also use Instagram marketing to reach a wider audience and put the IG link in your profile/signature file. Cheers.
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Calfav: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
xest:
wat of language studies

Language courses are the cheapest... $1200 per year for school fees

1 Like

Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by maruzia: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
What about cost of rent on average every month for a student there?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by maruzia: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Also , what is average cost for a masters degree program
there?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by TONIOI: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
BrutalJab:

my advice is simple ones she finish her studies since she has already apllied , let her come back home and apply for any other school in Canada , she will never regret it , trust me
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by Hadampson(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
skylane:
let me call my brothers hope them go like here she Hadampson Jaycee Subomi007 saintHillary vhuqnl joohan richdee1

I'm here bro
Thanks for the call smiley
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by xest(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2020
Calfav:

Language courses are the cheapest... $1200 per year for school fees
okay good
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by kwaraguy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
nittroboy:
May god bless you.
You let me recalled when I was schooling life no balance

Schooling in Nigeria you mean right?
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by kwaraguy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Calfav:

The work most people do especially Nigerians is food business.. It sells well over there... Imagine selling bread and beans for 2k per plate.. Ukrainians love African food, Nigerian jollof and all others just like the way Nigerians love pizzas cheesy cheesy

Wow. I love Ukraine already. I know my dream of leaving this country will eventually come true one day. The country has not been fair to majority
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by AKAFINA101(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice Post...but your post is too long...Study In Ukraine check my link in my profile thanks
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by ebenezer202l(f): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
leosahm:

wow.... I love girls with big breast...... Am samuel from calabar. 09039099829
just imagine?
Tufiakwa.
Spits
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by leosahm(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
ebenezer202l:
just imagine?
Tufiakwa.
Spits

i dnt knw wen it became a bad thing to like big breast ooo...... U dz naughty girl, u dy try mean sa u no like big dicks
Re: My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student by rowosky(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2021
Evilgenuis:
Nice. As for me and my family we will serve Nigeria with all our strength.
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

University Of Benin Postgraduate Results Are Terrible (Photos) / 2013 Neco Timetable / University Of Ibadan Meal Ticket In 1972 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.