Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (16125 Views)

Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 1:50am On Oct 07, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Hey beloved, you must understand that Christ Jesus on earth was the image of God. His prayer in John 17:5 was not to be restored as the image of God, No! He has always been the image of God.
I will show you now....

Out-of-context interpretation is not a good thing, be warned!
Hebrews 1:2
"Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a son"
When was this? During Christ's earthly ministry! So the verse continued in an expository manner - who being the reflection of his glory, express image of his person..... (still in Christ's journey on earth)
Then the writer probed further saying - .. And AFTER he had made a purification for our sins (Bridge between the earthly era and post ressurection) , he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on High (Here, the writer is now on post earth era, post ressurection).

John 17:5,24 the glory in the spirit realm. Not in the flesh.

Hahahaha, Mr Twister .
Hebrews1:2 ,did the events of Hebrews1:2 take place in the flesh?
Did God made the Universe THROUGH His son when Jesus was in the flesh?

John 4:24 , God is a spirit.
Hebrews1:2The son is the express image of his Father's spiritual being ("in the nature of God" ) in heaven.

Jesus is the "The image of the invisible God", (is God visible to human eyes?)
Hebrews1:1-3, is referencing Jesus Christ in the spirit realm,Bros.

You don't seem to understand that Paul's epistles is referencing Jesus Christ after his ascension.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2020
haddeylium:

it's a sight to see Ex-Jw, churchgoers, freethinker, independent religionist leaving out their conflicting doctrines and making compromise to come together against Jw.
That's the effect of having the same line of thought. wink

Why am I not surprised, even tho those 450 Baal worshippee worship different gods , they come together to fight Elijah cos' he told them. He's the only one "worshipping the true God".
The Pharisee and the Sadducees have conflicting doctrines but they reach agreement when it comes to Jesus because he told them the same thing

That's same thing Jehovah's witnesses is telling you today. There's just one truth and it's with this God's people
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES wink

The highlighted!

Even Atheists and Agnostics will gladly support the move against JWs, because they're all born by the same father the lying spirit who detests submission with all his heart! John 8:44; 2Corinthians 4:4
So just as God's word and Jesus' brothers had forewarned us, keep expecting that day when their father will ask all of them to forget about whatever difference they had then form alliance against those truly working for Jesus! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by KNOWMORE56: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2020
haddeylium:

it's a sight to see Ex-Jw, churchgoers, freethinker, independent religionist leaving out their conflicting doctrines and making compromise to come together against Jw.
That's the effect of having the same line of thought. wink

Why am I not surprised, even tho those 450 Baal worshippee worship different gods , they come together to fight Elijah cos' he told them. He's the only one "worshipping the true God".
The Pharisee and the Sadducees have conflicting doctrines but they reach agreement when it comes to Jesus because he told them the same thing

That's same thing Jehovah's witnesses is telling you today. There's just one truth and it's with this God's people
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES wink

Console yourself.... All theists do unite to oppose atheists,

all Bible users unite to oppose Muslims...

in your mind atheists and Muslims are the
just one truth and God's people.

Watchtower go confuse you more...
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
... and the answer is:
C. Jesus Christ

The simple answer the fellow who cited the scripture decided to look away.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Janosky:

Matthew 7:21-23, Achorladey is it the will of the "I" or his Father's will?

John 7:16 . John 15:15 whose command, doctrine did Jesus Christ teach?

Acts15:14
“Shimeon has related to you how God began to choose from the Gentiles a people for his name.”

Has Jehovah chosen you for His name?
2 Chro7:14 is in holy wedlock with Acts 15:14.
Don't forget that.

Before you shout Jesus, Jesus, Jesus.
Acts3:13. John 20:17. Isaiah 43:10-12.
Remember whom Jesus Christ is worshipping.

Each of you, Blabbermouth, Achorladey, Shadeyinka etc, are of diverse shades of beliefs and opinions,
Matthew 7:21-23 & John 3:16 leads you to Acts 15:14.

Shikena.

Achorladey and others no dey DECEIVE yourselves
grin grin

Simple option to pick out from, no way, you decided to go into your usual narrative. When you see DECEPTION you won't recognize it paapaa.

Shimeon has related to you how God began to choose from the Gentiles a people for his name.”

1 Peter 4:14, 16......says something about the name

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you........NWT

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.......NWT

I don't need to SHOUT Jesus, Jesus. The name to bear is up there grin grin grin grin

I repeat if you see DECEPTION, you no go know grin grin

To rephrase 1 Peter 4:16 to fit your theology......

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying JEHOVAH while bearing this name([b]Christian) not Jehovah's witness[/b].......NWT

Back to your a people for his name goes into the realm of DECEPTION if the name you are talking about is Jehovah's witness grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by KNOWMORE56: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
achorladey:

Simple option to pick out from, no way, you decided to go into your usual narrative. When you see DECEPTION you won't recognize it paapaa.

Shimeon has related to you how God began to choose from the Gentiles a people for his name.”

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you........NWT

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying God while bearing this name.......NWT

I don't need to SHOUT Jesus, Jesus. The name to bear is up there grin grin grin grin

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying JEHOVAH while bearing this name([b]Christian) not Jehovah's witness[/b].......NWT

Back to your a people for his name goes into the realm of DECEPTION if the name you are talking about is Jehovah's witness grin grin grin

There's something about this guy... any time he does something, he'll quickly accuse another person of that.

Any time he accuses someone of fraud/deception/misquotation; check very well you'll see that he has committed that very thing.

Or he'll insult you and go his way... hahahaha!

Janosky is one of the Nland GB...!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

There's something about this guy... any time he does something, he'll quickly accuse another person of that.

Any time he accuses someone of fraud/deception/misquotation; check very well you'll see that he has committed that very thing.

No mind am jare, he perhaps feel those tactics go work bring DIVERSION into what is discussed. They love qualifying people with numerous adjectives. Na their usual way grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Bros ,what is the deception in Acts15:14 and 2Chro7:14?

Are those scriptures in your copy of the Bible?

According to Jesus and Paul,Is Jesus Christ the God of Christians?

Why the truth in your own Bible dey vex una like this?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
achorladey:

Back to your a [b]people for his name goes into the realm of DECEPTION
if the name you are talking about is Jehovah's witness grin grin grin
[/b]
Make una see this WAYO Achorladey grin grin

Ephesians 5:1-2, Achorladey last paragraph is authentic proof he is just paying lipservice to Jesus Christ whose example he's not willing to practice.

Why is Acts 3:13 & 15:14 and 2 Chro7:14, causing you guys sifia pains?

You dey shout Jesus, Jesus upandan, grin grin
John17:6,26, & John 20:17, Jesus Christ and Christians are Servants of whom?

Who is the God of Jesus Christ and Christians?

Continue to DECEIVE yourselves
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Janosky:

Ephesians 5:1-2, Achorladey last paragraph is authentic proof he is just paying lipservice to Jesus Christ whose example he's not willing to practice.

But Jesus most of the times called him Father and not Jehovah. So we too can call him father. And the name Jesus is the name that God said we should call upon.

Acts 4:10-12.
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. View more

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Janosky:

Hahahaha, Mr Twister .
Hebrews1:2 ,did the events of Hebrews1:2 take place in the flesh?
Did God made the Universe THROUGH His son when Jesus was in the flesh?
I signed up for bible discussions that God through Christ can be glorified, I never knew there will be a need for short English Lessons.

Hebrews 1:2
Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a son, 1. whom he appointed heir of all things, 2. and through whom he made the system of things;

The two clauses (separated by a comma which I numbered) are called Relative/Adjectival clauses.
What do they do? They qualified (I.e Gave specific and more info. about) the noun "A son".
That is to say;
God spoke to us through a son.... It poses the question - WHICH SON? The clauses then gave us that information - The one that God appointed heir of all things, and also made the system of things through him.
Now you know the son being referred to!

Then we have a semi-colon ( ; ). I hope you know what it does - to then enumerate on the subject of discussion situated before the colon I.e. The son.

Hebrews 1:3
He (That son) is the reflection of God's glory and the exact representation of his very being .....

Like I said, the image there was not on HOW GOD LOOKS LIKE, but it's on WHO HE IS....

Now, hear the master himself speak on the matter:
John 14:8-9
8. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us
9. Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou, show us the Father?
Jesus spoke this in flesh and blood!
Going by the error you are dearly sticking to, can we then say
1. God has flesh and blood, since he is just like Jesus in image and Jesus is just like him.
2. God has beards, two hands, two legs, a circumised penis et all
God forbid!

Christ Jesus said - seeing him is equal to seeing the father, because He (Christ) is his father's exact image!

John 4:24 , God is a spirit.
Hebrews1:2The son is the express image of his Father's spiritual being ("in the nature of God" ) in heaven.
You see that now, the "exact representation of his very being/ express image of his person" is in context referring to WHO GOD IS, not HOW HE LOOKS
PS: Christ Jesus was, Christ Jesus is, Christ Jesus will continue to be the exact representation of his very being.

You don't seem to understand that Paul's epistles is referencing Jesus Christ after his ascension.
Before earth
On earth
After ascension
He has been and always will be - the express image of His (God's) Person.

Truth!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Janosky:

John 17:24 puncture holes into your twist built on "new man" of 2Cor2:15-17.
Luke 24:26 & John 17:24 the glory is for heavenly dwelling with Jesus in the spirit realm.
No human body can access it.
I read John 17:24 and I laughed out loud. Here is what to do - write out John 17:24, Luke 24:26 and explain (in details please) how it punctures a hole in the truth.

Let's see how long cunning gainsaying can last.

Ephesians 4:22-24 , Colossians 3:9 goes together with 2 Corinthians 5:17, change your habits, attitude,way of life to conform to Righteous standard of God.
Change your habits, attitude, way of life to conform to Righteousness standard of God - all these are the core teachings of Confucianism, yet it doesn't make a confucainist a NEW MAN! Glory!

Change you habits, attitude, way of life to conform to Righteousness standard of God - Do all these without Christ and you will still be annihilated. It doesn't make you a NEW MAN!

You still don't know who the NEW MAN is!
PS: I ought to reply differently with numerous scriptures and truthful and essential exegesis, but then, I will hold from doing that now.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 12:49am On Oct 08, 2020

Haddeylium
Check for the meaning of 'Form' and 'authority' in your dictionary
Jesus, Angels have the same form as God being a spirit person but not in Authority.
Only Jehovah is Almighty
20% as a brotherly warning, and 80% as a tip, the major similarity Jehovah has with his angels is that they are both spirit beings. God in all his form is not exactly the same with any angel!

Jesus as spirit person being a new creature now has a spirit' body or physical body?
Define
1. Natural body
2. Spirit body
Let's be on the same page first.

blabbermouth,you still owe this thread answers tho cheesy
Lol... You've been impatient.

PS: Need I remind you that the scriptures are so repetitive, consistent and clear on this matter, and I can give you many more scriptures to show you the person of Jesus Christ resurrected.
Clutching to straws and trying to bend around to find a safe haven for one's previous belief is something common among us Christians. However our confidence is in the truth that Jesus is our Lord and our truth, so we will rather follow the truth wherever it goes that stick to the error we so hold there.

Please define the natural body and spirit body as expressive as you can - it is very necessary! Also, be relaxed -there are no bobby traps like the last time.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Ken4Christ:

But Jesus most of the times called him Father and not Jehovah. So we too can call him father. And the name Jesus is the name that God said we should call upon.

Acts 4:10-12.
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. View more

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

The highlighted is where Churchgoers missed something very important!

There has never been a time when anyone in Israel addressed Jehovah as MY FATHER until Jesus came! That's the problem he had with the Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis. They felt he is making a big mistake by overstepping the laid down tradition that all worshipers of Jehovah must address him by his name. But Jesus is not addressing Jehovah just as all other worshipers of God does, even angels despite being God's children don't have the right to address him as father {Hebrew 1:5}
So what exactly is Jesus trying to establish?
Well he was laying a new foundation for those who will be the first to called God's children. God will adopt them as his children by anointing them with his Holy Spirit, they are the Born Again Christians so this are the only ones having the right to address Jehovah publicly as "FATHER" {Romans 8:15 compare to Mark 14:36}
Paul later emphasized that anyone not having this seal but presumptuously participate in those activities involving only this set will die! {1Corinthians 11:27-30} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses always address Jehovah publicly by his name and teach others to do the same just as Jesus taught everyone to do! John 17:6, 26

As regards the name everyone must call upon to be saved, well it's the Trinitarians who mistakenly replaced God's name with titles that caused that confusion.
Apostle Paul was quoting the prophecy @ Joel 2:32, for further confirmation compare to Psalms 23:1 and 110:1 you'll notice that the inspired writers used God's name throughout their writing but the interpreters misplaced the divine name with the title "LORD" if you check closely you'll notice that David said "Jehovah said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand until i make your enemies a stool for your feet'" Psalms 110:1 but translators replaced the divine name with the title Lord in capital letters. So if you now compare with the prophecy of Joel, you'll notice that it's the same capital LORD that appears to be called upon!
That's why Jesus said "I have made your name known to them" because it's Jehovah's name that must be called for us to be saved, Jesus confirmed that in the midst of those who got it right there will be LOVE {John 13:34-35} there will be JOY {Luke 10:17} and there will be PEACE! John 14:27
So the whole world will notice those first three qualities of God's holy spirit in the midst of those who got things right! Galatians 5:22 compare to Matthew 5:13-16

God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:37am On Oct 08, 2020
Janosky:

But if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not feel ashamed,+ but let him keep on glorifying JEHOVAH while bearing this name(Christian) not Jehovah's witness.......NWT

Back to your a people for his name goes into the realm of DECEPTION since the name you are talking about is Jehovah's witness.

Allow the DECEPTION in your eyes to WEAR off.

Your recent magazine have the below image. To be GENUINE DISCIPLES OF CHRIST, You have to be reproached or suffer for the name of who? 1 Peter 4:14 was cited and here it is below.....

If you are being reproached* for the name of Christ, you are happy,+ because the spirit of glory, yes, the spirit of God, is resting upon you.

A. for the name of Janosky

B. For the name of Achorladey

C. For the name of Jehovah witness

D. For the name of Jesus Christ

grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by achorladey: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is where Churchgoers missed something very important!

There has never been a time when anyone in Israel addressed Jehovah as MY FATHER until Jesus came! That's the problem he had with the Pharisees, Saddusees, Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis. They felt he is making a big mistake by overstepping the laid down tradition that all worshipers of Jehovah must address him by his name. But Jesus is not addressing Jehovah just as all other worshipers of God does, even angels despite being God's children don't have the right to address him as father {Hebrew 1:5}
So what exactly is Jesus trying to establish?
Well he was laying a new foundation for those who will be the first to called God's children. God will adopt them as his children by anointing them with his Holy Spirit, they are the Born Again Christians so this are the only ones having the right to address Jehovah publicly as "FATHER" {Romans 8:15 compare to Mark 14:36}
Paul later emphasized that anyone not having this seal but presumptuously participate in those activities involving only this set will die! {1Corinthians 11:27-30} that's why Jehovah's Witnesses always address Jehovah publicly by his name and teach others to do the same just as Jesus taught everyone to do! John 17:6, 26

As regards the name everyone must call upon to be saved, well it's the Trinitarians who mistakenly replaced God's name with titles that caused that confusion.
Apostle Paul was quoting the prophecy @ Joel 2:32, for further confirmation compare to Psalms 23:1 and 110:1 you'll notice that the inspired writers used God's name throughout their writing but the interpreters misplaced the divine name with the title "LORD" if you check closely you'll notice that David said "Jehovah said to my Lord 'sit at my right hand until i make your enemies a stool for your feet'" Psalms 110:1 but translators replaced the divine name with the title Lord in capital letters. So if you now compare with the prophecy of Joel, you'll notice that it's the same capital LORD that appears to be called upon!
That's why Jesus said "I have made your name known to them" because it's Jehovah's name that must be called for us to be saved, Jesus confirmed that in the midst of those who got it right there will be LOVE {John 13:34-35} there will be JOY {Luke 10:17} and there will be PEACE! John 14:27
So the whole world will notice those first three qualities of God's holy spirit in the midst of those who got things right! Galatians 5:22 compare to Matthew 5:13-16

God bless you! smiley

Peter is definitely a TRINITARIAN and Paul is definitely a TRINITARIAN for saying the below........

Acts 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene[/b]ʹ,+ whom you executed on a stake+ but whom God raised up from the dead,+ by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’*+ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, [b]for there is no other name+ under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”+

Philippians 2: 9 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position+ and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,+ 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground+— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord+ to the glory of God the Father

Jehovah too as it seems is a TRINITARIAN grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Through with you Sir! wink
achorladey:

Peter is definitely a TRINITARIAN and Paul is definitely a TRINITARIAN for saying the below........

Acts 4:10 let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·rene[/b]ʹ,+ whom you executed on a stake+ but whom God raised up from the dead,+ by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’*+ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, [b]for there is no other name+ under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”+

Philippians 2: 9 For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position+ and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name,+ 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground+— 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord+ to the glory of God the Father

Jehovah too as it seems is a TRINITARIAN grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by 777isaac: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Janosky:

1 Corinthians 15:44,45,50 no spirit has flesh in heaven.
Receive Sense grin

No one can adequately explain the new nature of man in the new heaven that has been promised. The best we know is that all things shall become new. Revelation 21:1-7. The nature of the body is not what we should be troubled of, what is important is making it through to the new heaven. And I doubt if the body either it's Spirit or physical is one of the requirements to enter into the new heaven. Let's consentrate on what is important. 2 Peter 10-18.

Has per the original discussion, the truth remains that Jesus rose with physical body. Jesus himself testified to it. Luke 24: 38&38.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by 777isaac: 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
MightySparrow:
What are the differences between physical body, glorious body, and spirital bodies
But some man will say how are the dead raised up and with what body do they come? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: and that which thou sowest,thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body. All flesh is not the same flesh....so also is the resurrection of the dead.... 1 Corinthians 15 35-42.

Physical body (corrupt, dishonour, weak) dies to produce (incorruptible, immortal, glorified) body. Read 1Corinthans 15:43,53, 54.

Spiritual body has no flesh or bones. Luke 24:39
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
[quote author=Blabbermouth post=94685128][/quote]

I will take this as your subtle way of learning grin...Even though that's not the right attitude to.
God form is a spirit! and this form is invisible to human's eyes ...and so is other spirit creatures in heaven.No long torii
That's is their nature. But, in authority, Jehovah is Almighty.
Leave your ego outta this and learn wink

The quoted are yours after your overall lesson on this thread!
The physical body is for the physical man, while the spiritual body is for the spiritual man (in his glory)!
45:12,18)
I like the way you differentiate physical body and spiritual body.
and I might agree with you.
-Physical body is for physical being
-Spirit'ual body is for spirit being

The NEW MAN is a spirit person!
The body of the NEW MAN is adapted for the heavens, yea, even the heaven of heavens!
Wow...
Jesus as the 'new man' is resurrected as a spirit person? cheesy
spiritual body is for the spiritual man

Now, As a Spirit person does he have a Spirit body or physical body?

1 Corinthians 15:44-It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body...

Jesus' is buried in the physical body he sacrificed and raised up in Spiritual body like other spirit being! cheesy

Thank you for your time!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2020
777isaac:

Has per the original discussion, the truth remains that Jesus rose with physical body. Jesus himself testified to it. Luke 24: 38&38.

1 Corinthians 15:44-It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.

Jesus is raised not in a physical body, but spiritual body!
He sacrificed the physical body for ours Sins

The spiritual body is invisible to human eyes.
Spirit person can materialized as Man with flesh to be visible. Angels, Jesus did
Even tho they materialized, their nature still remains as Spirit being!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
haddeylium:

I will take this as your subtle way of learning grin...Even though that's not the right attitude to.
God form is a spirit! and this form is invisible to human's eyes ...and so is other spirit creatures in heaven.No long torii
That's is their nature. But, in authority, Jehovah is Almighty.
Leave your ego outta this and learn wink
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]
Not again!
(I'm thinking of if I should take my time to straighten this or let Understanding have it all)
Alright, do explain this...
1.And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness... - Without leaving any stone unturned, explain what God meant in that bible verse.

2. Define the word "form"

3. Do the angels see Jehovah?

The quoted are yours after your overall lesson on this thread!
I like the way you differentiate physical body and spiritual body.
and I might agree with you.
-Physical body is for physical being
-Spirit'ual body is for spirit being
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, why? Why? Why?!
See, whenever you want to define a term from the scripture, always make sure your definitions are well consistent with the scriptures.

First, I said - the physical body is for the physical man and the spiritual body is for the spiritual man with respect to Paul's writing. As in the context of that writing, what kind of man did Paul identity himself as - A spiritual man (Which is the NEW MAN I was talking about).
Does Paul have a physical body, one that is well visible to the human eyes? Yes! Hahahahahahaha, if you misplace your priority, which is ESSENCE, you will keep chasing and catching shadows.

Second, your definition (if I got you well) is not consisted with the scriptures!
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, let me show you.

Numbers 22:22-33
But God was very angry when he went, and the angel of the Lord stood in the road to oppose him. Balaam was riding on his donkey, and his two servants were with him. 23 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with a drawn sword in his hand, it turned off the road into a field. Balaam beat it to get it back on the road.

Point 1: The angel of the Lord was visible to the donkey.

26 Then the angel of the Lord moved on ahead and stood in a narrow place where there was no room to turn, either to the right or to the left. 27 When the donkey saw the angel of the Lord, it lay down under Balaam, and he was angry and beat it with his staff.[/i]

Again, a spirit body was physically visible to a donkey!

28 Then the Lord opened the donkey’s mouth, and it said to Balaam, “What have I done to you to make you beat me these three times?”
Point 2: I'm not in the mood of allowing you to err before I checkmate so I should warn you; one of your brothers, in his bid to stick dearly to his error said - God prevented Balaam from seeing the Angel.
Hey, did God also initially prevent the donkey from talking?
No! It sense of speech I.e. Tongue; was made to speak like a typical human. Hahaha, the same thing happened with Balaam. So, don't try to foolishly say "the angel materialized".

31 Then the Lord opened Balaam’s eyes, and he saw the angel of the Lord standing in the road with his sword drawn. So he bowed low and fell facedown.

Point 3: Did you read that? Read again, I'm not sure you caught it in the first place. Did you see that?
Balaam, yeah just a man like you and me, physically/visibly saw an angel in his spirit body.

Now keep this point 3, we will be needing it.

32 The angel of the Lord asked him, “Why have you beaten your donkey these three times? I have come here to oppose you because your path is a reckless one before me.

33. And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her life.

Point 4: It was not some illusionary vision or some sort of dream, it was perfectly real! If Balaam had continued, he would have become headless in some seconds!
This should restrict you from dilly dallying and go straight for essence, as the event is as real as me typing this to you.

Now, these are the implications of your definition and the errors according to scriptures
1. The spirit body is not visible to the human eye - Newsflash! Balaam's human eye and the Donkey's eyes saw a spirit body

2. As far as it goes, man has a spirit! If the spirit body is for a spirit being, this same flesh-and-blood is a spirit body. Why? Humans are spirit beings.

Perhaps, you might want to divert this discussion and cook up something new by claiming - man has no spirit. If that's what you want, be ready to dance to the tune it gives you:

1. It is what DIED that can be RESSURECTED.... What part of Jesus (and the heavenly ones) were ressurected.
PS: Don't give me the "character"/" personality" bullshit. A character does not die! This is not some stage play, lmao

2. Here was my beloved egbon Saul that went to disturb my Big uncle. You see, my big uncle was dead yet he spoke with my big uncle by summoning a part of him up. What part of my big uncle did he summon?

8.So Saul disguised himself and put on other clothes, and he went, and two men with him; and they came to the woman by night. And he said, Please conduct a séance for me, and bring up for me the one I shall name to you.

11Then the woman said, “Whom shall I bring up for you?”
And he said, “Bring up Samuel for me.”
12When the woman saw Samuel, she cried out with a loud voice. And the woman spoke to Saul, saying, “Why have you deceived me? For you are Saul!”
13And the king said to her, “Do not be afraid. What did you see?”
And the woman said to Saul, “I saw a spirit ascending out of the earth.”
14So he said to her, “What is his form?”
And she said, “An old man is coming up, and he is covered with a mantle.” And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground and bowed down.
15.Now Samuel said to Saul, “Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?”
And Saul answered, “I am deeply distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God has departed from me and does not answer me anymore, neither by prophets nor by dreams. Therefore I have called you, that you may reveal to me what I should do.”
16Then Samuel said: “So why do you ask me, seeing the Lord has departed from you and has become your enemy? 17And the Lord has done for Himself as He spoke by me. For the Lord has torn the kingdom out of your hand and given it to your neighbor, David. 18Because you did not obey the voice of the Lord nor execute His fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore the Lord has done this thing to you this day. 19Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with you into the hand of the Philistines. And tomorrow you and your sons will be with me. The Lord will also deliver the army of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.”
20Immediately Saul fell full length on the ground, and was dreadfully afraid because of the words of Samuel. And there was no strength in him, for he had eaten no food all day or all night.

Let me clip your wings here again; Don't tell me it was an evil spirit disguising as Samuel. From the look of things, this spirit was dishing out the latest prophecy in town right from God...

(You can very well ignore both questions and just go on with sticking to the topic of discussion - my main point here was to prove that your definition is inconsistent withfhe scriptures) cheesy

Wow...
Jesus as the 'new man' is resurrected as a spirit person? cheesy
What was the question (I asked) that brought us this far into the truth of the person of Christ Jesus resurrected?
Christ has always been a spirit person/spirit being, as he has a spirit when he was on earth. And he also has a spirit after he ressurected, so don't dance around to avoid embracing the truth.

Now, As a Spirit person does he have a Spirit body or physical body?

1 Corinthians 15:44-It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body...

Jesus' is buried in the physical body he sacrificed and raised up in Spiritual body like other spirit being! cheesy
Thank you for your time!
Help yourself with using "Natural body vs Spirit body"...
A spirit body can be physical just as Balaam and His donkey proved! It's my tip for you.

I want to give you one more try - Go ahead again, define
1. Natural body
2. Spirit body
(This time, be consistent with the scriptures)
Whether you get it right or wrong is not an issue - It's just needed to straighten some things up.

After your definition, I will give you mine (actually, not mine, but a scripturally consistent and backed definition)
Then you will see - 1 Corinthians 15:45 gels perfectly well with what Jesus said in the gospel of Luke and John.

Also, I will tell you one of the message Jesus was passing when he explicitly said - FLESH AND BONES.

Here is an appetizer while you go about your day;
Hebrews 7:24
But THIS MAN, because he CONTINUETH EVER, hath an unchangeable priesthood

The spirit being/person Abides as a man forever!
When the truth of God is evident, errors and false doctrine will never be able to gainsay!
All Glory to God!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:42am On Oct 09, 2020
777isaac:

No one can adequately explain the new nature of man in the new heaven that has been promised. The best we know is that all things shall become new. Revelation 21:1-7. The nature of the body is not what we should be troubled of, what is important is making it through to the new heaven. And I doubt if the body either it's Spirit or physical is one of the requirements to enter into the new heaven. Let's consentrate on what is important. 2 Peter 10-18.

From the beginning God never created humans for heavenly life. Our permanent home is Earth! Psalms 115:16
The rebellion in Eden led to all what we're saying today. So it was after the fall of man that another arrangement was made to restore mankind back to the glory we had at first as God's image.
God will rule mankind but this time around humans will be involved in the arrangement, they will participate in their own governance. But first of all, for this to be resolved a perfect human life must stand as a redeemer to bear our sin (the sin brought upon us by Adam).
So a perfect human life equivalent to Adam must lay down his life to redeem us otherwise we can't meet the required standard of being with God! Roman 3:23
That is why an angel (perfect being) must put on human form to accomplish the needful, God now transformed the life of a willing angel who wants to take up this challenge. When Jesus came to the earth his assignment was to
(1) Redeem mankind with his human life.
(2) Teach Adam's descendants to reconcile with God.
(3) Then as one who knows how to make God happy always, Jesus can lead us to doing what will make God grant us everlasting life.

So after he finished his earthly assignment Jesus doesn't need the human body again, he should be prepared to return to his home (heaven) but how will his friends know that Jesus is now alive again? That's why he need to put on a visible body for only his disciples to see him!
Note that after his resurrection nobody saw him again apart from his loyal friends, so the body his friends perceived was that kind of body that angels often put on to become visible and touchable for humans.
The one and only disciple that's totally confused about this is Thomas, he can't grasp how a person so bruised, tortured and executed could live again. So Jesus came to present himself to Thomas with the form of body he wish to see before believing in Jesus' resurrection! smiley
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Blabbermouth post=94750327]
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]

It's a waste of time with someone that doesn't even know the difference between physical (natural) body and spirit body .
I'm only replying cos' of the honesthearted people yearning for the truth and not be misled by your misunderstanding like how the witch with demons power deceive Saul.

Even toddlers know anything spirit in their nature is invisible to Human's eyes
God is invisible because he's a spirit (1Ti 1:17)
No man has ever or can see Jesus in his spirit form (.1Ti 6:14-16)
Other spirit creatures too are invisible to human eyes

But, spirit person can materialized and take human forms to be visible to physical man, But their nature still remain as Spirit being]
That's the true and nothing more!
Jesus attest to it that "
Lk 24:39[b]for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have.”[/b]
Jesus said a spirit does not have flesh or bones, not even body form. So, which part does Balaam or the donkey saw ?if not the materialized form of Man's body!
Learn ! and leave nollywood scripted movie out of this

Here was my beloved egbon Saul that went to disturb my Big uncle.
You have no content to offer no more.
Just rest, you've tried!
You even had to take on spiritism that God warned his own people about wink
The dead are conscious of nothing at all(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6)
what should that tell you boy?
Using your power of reasoning...

©Why would faithful man of God yield to the call of witch controls by demon?
©Check verse 13, 14 show that Saul himself did not see Samuel but only assumed from the description given by the witch that she saw Samuel and he let himself to be misled like you're right now.
©The voice is of Demon imposting Samuel"the father of the lie.” (John 8:44)

Do the angels see Jehovah?

Matt 18:10-See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I tell you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Yes! He made his Angels spirit (Heb 1:7). So they can see and communicate with Jehovah.
No Humans with physical body can see God (Jo 1:18) cos' they're not spirit!

Reflect on this and thank you for time!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by rottennaija(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2020
etrange:

Sir, there are ways to engage in a healthy conversation that promotes knowledge sharing. A thread that starts with "I really wonder why adherents of some religious groups don't use their brains." is not one that seeks knowledge but fight. That line is inciting and disrespectful to other people's belief. How would that make you feel if you were a Jehovah's Witness member? You don't see anything wrong with it cause you're not ok the receiving end of the verbal abuse.

Ask the JWs the same question or they should ask themselves the same question. After all, they have spent all their lives as a religious organisations (more than 100 years) calling members of other religious enemies of God, enemies of the truth, tools of Satan, false religion, deceived people etc.

It's time they start asking themselves the same question.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2020

Haddeylium:
It's a waste of time with someone that doesn't even know the difference between physical (natural) body and spirit body .
I'm only replying cos' of the honesthearted people yearning for the truth and not be misled by your misunderstanding like how the witch with demons power deceive Saul.

Even toddlers know anything spirit in their nature is invisible to Human's eyes
God is invisible because he's a spirit (1Ti 1:17)
No man has ever or can see Jesus in his spirit form (.1Ti 6:14-16)
Other spirit creatures too are invisible to human eyes

But, spirit person can materialized and take human forms to be visible to physical man, But their nature still remain as Spirit being]
That's the true and nothing more!
Jesus attest to it that "
Lk 24:39[b]for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have.”[/b]
Jesus said a spirit does not have flesh or bones, not even body form. So, which part does Balaam or the donkey saw ?if not the materialized form of Man's body!
Learn ! and leave nollywood scripted movie out of this

Here was my beloved egbon Saul that went to disturb my Big uncle.
You have no content to offer no more.
Just rest, you've tried!
You even had to take on spiritism that God warned his own people about wink
The dead are conscious of nothing at all(Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6)
what should that tell you boy?
Using your power of reasoning...

©Why would faithful man of God yield to the call of witch controls by demon?
©Check verse 13, 14 show that Saul himself did not see Samuel but only assumed from the description given by the witch that she saw Samuel and he let himself to be misled like you're right now.
©The voice is of Demon imposting Samuel
the father of the lie.” (John 8:44)
Kà kà kí haddeylium má jè sese, o fé fí sé àwàdà
Look at yourself, you kept going down and down the scale, now look at how low you've gone.
Do you know what you are doing right now? You are placing opinions above scriptures, a person that witness for Jehovah and lives to be Christ-like should never do that.

1. You should have quoted me point for point, wisdom for wisdom, and with truthful scriptural understanding rather that go up, go down and end up not making anything truthful

2. Don't you understand simple English again? It is the same "front" both the donkey and Balaam were looking. Balaam could not see the Angel but the donkey did.
If the angel took a material body, Balaam would have seen him in the first place!
Balaam never saw the angel until "His eyes were opened" I.e. His eyes were made to see an angel in his spirit body!
Spirit body are not body that cannot be seen by the physical eyes!
(Another example is Elia praying the LORD, so that his apprentice eyes could see angels in their spirit body!)

3. I didn't give you the case of Samuel and Saul to show that spirit body can be seen physically... (This shows how you just didn't relax and let truth sink in while reading through my post)
I gave you Samuel and Saul's case to tell me what part of Samuel was summoned.

4. You say what? What did I hear you just say?! A demon was imposting Samuel?
See, whenever Wisdom is at work, falsehood will never be able to gainsay!
I knew even before typing that you will want to fall into that pit, read this again!
1 Samuel 28:19
"Moreover the LORD will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and tomorrow shall you and your sons be with me: the LORD also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hands of the Philistines"

Haddey, let it sink - A demon imposter does not have access to this kind of Information!

5. I see you love cherrypicking.
It is what DIED that can be RESSURECTED. What part of Jesus died?

I don't need you to wriggle your way around those five uppercut above, I'm not trying to prove this or that here.
All I want you to do is;
Go ahead, define
1. Natural body
2. Spirit body
(This time, be consistent with the scriptures - as we've seen that; Spirit body can be seen by a human!)

Seeing spirits in their spirit body is not some impossible science! They can be seen!

The reason why angels are not visible to humans is not because they have spirit body! No! (I will enumerate on this a little in my next reply)

Angels don't see Jehovah! Angel Gabriel surely recognizes angel Michael's spirit body. He can differentiate Angel Michael's spirit body from Angel X's spirit body.
Angels see themselves but they don't see Jehovah.

The reason why any Creature don't see Jehovah is not because He has a spirit body! No! (I might enumerate on this in my next reply)

It is error to say - Spirit body cannot be seen!

PS: If you don't have a better definition than the first one you gave, then let me know. I will go ahead with telling you what a natural body is and what a spirit body is , as consistent with the scripture!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by rottennaija(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha, my guy prefers argument.

Taaa! You and who?

Almighty God, you mean Jehovah, as in Baba God, my EL Elyon? No please.

This kind taah for make heart shake oo
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
rottennaija:

This kind taah for make heart shake oo
grin
You get am.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Spirit creatures are made of Flesh with dust wink
Human beings are spirit creatures cheesy
The Dead are conscious grin

You've committed enough blunder for a thread cheesy...
Man, Rest!

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
haddeylium:

Man, Rest!
[img]https://media1./images/348caef7f383e12d740d7777726e54a3/tenor.gif?itemid=9271200[/img]
Look at you, a coward believer. When the going got tough, the heat became unbearable for you and you melted.

Blunder?
This is the difference between a man whose teacher is the spirit of truth and a man whose teacher is some group of men.
They gave you two scriptures and said - "anyone that asked you to show scripture, give them this". Now, the same scriptures that was supposed to be your defense is already against you. Now, you are exhausted and you've lost sauce!

Look at my responses to you, I don't make a point without solid scriptural fact and consistency with the word of God. That's how one with the spirit of truth does.

I will tell you tonight, the difference between a spirit body and a natural body... Just like every of my other responses, you are allowed to try to poke holes and see if it's actually truth or some fantasy conjured up by a man.

Afterwards, there will be only two option left for you
A. Leave this thread knowing you still believe something that is not TRUTH and Not In Line with God's words.

B. Embrace the truth that has always been plain before you and drink of the wisdom thereof.
(I will advise you - If you do choose Option B, you need not to show it. I don't want you to be stigmatized by your fellow witnesses)

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
haddeylium:

Man, Rest!
Kiss this again;
John 4:24
God is spirit, those that worship must worship with spirit and truth

This kind of worship happens in heaven! Be my guest, tell me how a man (that DOES NOT HAVE SPIRIT) can worship a SPIRIT God in SPIRIT. grin

Truth has caught up with falsehood today, no lying tongue shall be able to gainsay.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Run into the crowds, you will meet me there. Hide in a ceiling, you will meet me there. Commit suicide, you will meet me in your grave. Cover yourself with thick darkness, you still will meet me there.
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! / Where Are We From and What Is Our Purpose On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.