Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,839 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus (16140 Views)

Jehovah Witness Teaches That The Sins You Commit On Earth Doesn't Matter / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2020
haddeylium:
Spirit creatures are made of Flesh with dust wink
Human beings are spirit creatures cheesy
The Dead are conscious grin

You've committed enough blunder for a thread cheesy...
Man, Rest!

Blabbermouth:
Kiss this again:
John 4:24
God is spirit, those that worship must worship with spirit and truth

This kind of worship happens in heaven! Be my guest, tell me how a man that does not have spirit can worship a spirit God in spirit. grin

Truth has caught up with falsehood today, no lying tongue shall be able to gainsay.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Run into the crowds, you will meet me there. Hide in a ceiling, you will meet me there. Commit suicide, you will meet me in your grave. Cover yourself with thick darkness, you still will meet me there.
grin
With you doing the Psalm 139:7-8 and Jeremiah 23:24 styling, hmm ... then you Blabbermouth are trying to a la carte Genesis 3:5 be like God ... lmso
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

With you doing the Psalm 139:7-8 and Jeremiah 23:24 styling, hmm ... then you Blabbermouth are trying to a la carte Genesis 3:5 be like God ... lmso
What does the man Blabbermouth know? What wisdom hath he?
Is it not from the measure of the wisdom he hath from God he speaketh with? To whom then does the honor belong? To Blabbermouthor to the giver of spiritual understanding and wisdom?

I know he reads his Bible, when he reads that portion of my message, he should know the discussion is not MAN vs MAN.

Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 10:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
The resurrected body of Jesus had flesh and bones. His physical body didn't disappear. It was transformed.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus himself said here that he is not a spirit because I still have flesh and bones.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

**1)
I read John 17:24 and I laughed out loud. Here is what to do - write out John 17:24, Luke 24:26 and explain (in details please) how it punctures a hole in the truth.

Let's see how long cunning gainsaying can last.

Change your habits, attitude, way of life to conform to Righteousness standard of God - all these are the core teachings of Confucianism, yet it doesn't make a confucainist a NEW MAN! Glory!

Change you habits, attitude, way of life to conform to Righteousness standard of God - Do all these without Christ and you will still be annihilated. It doesn't make you a NEW MAN!

You still don't know who the NEW MAN is!
PS: I ought to reply differently with numerous scriptures and truthful and essential exegesis, but then, I will hold from doing that now.
**1)
John 17:5
"Father glorify me at your side with the glory that I had before the creation of the world"

John 17:24
" Father I want those you have given me to be with me where I am,
in other that they may look upon my glory you have given me"

The Question Blabbermouth is dodging:
John 17:5,24 Where did Jesus had the glory given him before the creation?

Where will the disciples be with Jesus to " look upon my glory"?

Luke 24:26 "enter into his glory", where ?

John 17:5,24 says Blabbermouth has ZERO locus standi for his twisting of Luke 24:26.

Diversionary tactics,Bros.
What has Ephesians 4:22-24 got to do with Confusianism?

To claim your New Man is a spirit person is as DUBIOUS as the FALSE claim that the New Earth is in spiritual realmgrin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Independent Christians like - Peter, Paul, Blabbermouth and co. do not have conflicting doctrines.
John 3:16 - *Anyone* that believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life.

If only he said - Anyone that does not believe in the group of Charles Russell, he will not have everlasting life; then we won't be having your type doing cheap marketing for your group.
Dishonest claim
grin grin grin grin
Shebi you know your post on Isaiah 9:6 debunking the Trinity is on this public forum.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:04am On Oct 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"24That is why I told you that you will die in your sins,
for unless you believe that I AM, you'll die in your sins."
"
- John 8:24

"32But Jesus responded,
“I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?
33We are not stoning You for any good work, said the Jews, “but for blasphemy,
because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.
"
- John 10:32-33

Janosky, customer mi, daada ni, need I go on? Need I say more?

I'll you what for free, lmso. Your stumbling block is not grasping at all the meaning and/or implication of the Greek word , lmso, "exercomai" (i.e. come (forth, out), depart (out of), escape, get out, go (abroad, away, forth, out, thence), proceed (forth), to go or come forth of, with mention of the place out of which one goes, or the point from which one departs)

Dont worry Janosky, you'll sooner or later, drop those stones in your hand, lmso, when you realise that Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, had always revealed Himself God, lmso

John 19:6-7,
From the mouth of the Jews themselves.

John 10:34-36. Jesus replied Muttleylaff twisting of verses 32-33.

Revelation 3:5,12 Bros refused to accept Jesus Christ version of the truth.
Both of them said Muttleylaff is LYING.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

But Jesus most of the times called him Father and not Jehovah. So we too can call him father. And the name Jesus is the name that God said we should call upon.

Acts 4:10-12.
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. View more

1 Corinthians 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

John 17:6,26. Please confirm that Jesus Christ is talking to you.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:

I signed up for bible discussions that God through Christ can be glorified, I never knew there will be a need for short English Lessons.

Hebrews 1:2
Now at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a son, 1. whom he appointed heir of all things, 2. and through whom he made the system of things;

The two clauses (separated by a comma which I numbered) are called Relative/Adjectival clauses.
What do they do? They qualified (I.e Gave specific and more info. about) the noun "A son".
That is to say;
God spoke to us through a son.... It poses the question - WHICH SON? The clauses then gave us that information - The one that God appointed heir of all things, and also made the system of things through him.
Now you know the son being referred to!

Then we have a semi-colon ( ; ). I hope you know what it does - to then enumerate on the subject of discussion situated before the colon I.e. The son.

Hebrews 1:3
He (That son) is the reflection of God's glory and the exact representation of his very being .....

Like I said, the image there was not on HOW GOD LOOKS LIKE, but it's on WHO HE IS....

Now, hear the master himself speak on the matter:
John 14:8-9
8. Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us
9. Jesus said unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? He that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou, show us the Father?
Jesus spoke this in flesh and blood!
Going by the error you are dearly sticking to, can we then say
1. God has flesh and blood, since he is just like Jesus in image and Jesus is just like him.
2. God has beards, two hands, two legs, a circumised penis et all
God forbid!

Christ Jesus said - seeing him is equal to seeing the father, because He (Christ) is his father's exact image!

You see that now, the "exact representation of his very being/ express image of his person" is in context referring to WHO GOD IS, not HOW HE LOOKS
PS: Christ Jesus was, Christ Jesus is, Christ Jesus will continue to be the exact representation of his very being.

Before earth
On earth
After ascension
He has been and always will be - the express image of His (God's) Person.

Truth!

You still don't want to accept the truth.
John 20:17, Revelation 1:1, the Son of God in both realms is revealing the message of his Father and God to Blabbermouth.

Revelation 1:5-6. 3:5,12 , Jesus Christ is still the Son of his Father and God in heaven?

John 5:43
"I have come in my Father's name/authority."
God sent me" is everywhere in the Gospels.
Your twisting of John 14:9 is uncalled for.
A man's messenger is as himself". Go figure.
Phillipians2:6 ,Rom 8:3 the son of God in the spirit realm took on the likeness of man on earth.
In heavenly realm the son is the exact likeness of his Father.

Hebrews1:1-9 is all about Jesus Christ in the spirit realm.
Vs 2, 3. where was Jesus Christ appointed heir of all things?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 1:03am On Oct 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Kiss this again;
John 4:24
God is spirit, those that worship must worship with spirit and truth

This kind of worship happens in heaven! Be my guest, tell me how a man (that DOES NOT HAVE SPIRIT) can worship a SPIRIT God in SPIRIT. grin

Truth has caught up with falsehood today, no lying tongue shall be able to gainsay.

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

Run into the crowds, you will meet me there. Hide in a ceiling, you will meet me there. Commit suicide, you will meet me in your grave. Cover yourself with thick darkness, you still will meet me there.
grin
Is the bolded rocket science? grin grin

John 4:24 = Hebrews11:6 and John 17:17/Hebrews4:12,16.

In a nutshell, in spirit - Hebrews11:6.
In truth, John 17:17/ Hebrews4:12,16/ 2Tim3:16.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:
What does the man Blabbermouth know? What wisdom hath he?
Is it not from the measure of the wisdom he hath from God he speaketh with? To whom then does the honor belong? To Blabbermouth or to the giver of spiritual understanding and wisdom?

I know he reads his Bible, when he reads that portion of my message, he should know the discussion is not MAN vs MAN.

Hahahahahahaha
[img]https://s8/images/CoverJWface.png[/img]

Is it not from the measure of the wisdom he hath from the GB Janosky speaketh with? Janosky is GB dependent, not the Giver of spiritual understanding and wisdom dependent, lmso.

Janosky reads a JW "wayo-wayo" Bible, lmso.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:37am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:
John 19:6-7, From the mouth of the Jews themselves.
You're clutching at straws. Straws on the surface flow, he who desire pearls, must dive below the surface, lmso. Well you havent yet cut your teeth, so, I do understand the reason for your poor and surface level insight into who, in John 19:6-7, really is the Son of God, lmso.

Janosky, tell me three things about who, what and where you are please, but start each one of the three answer sentences with the word/letter "I", lmso

Janosky:
John 10:34-36. Jesus replied Muttleylaff twisting of verses 32-33.
"do you say of Him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God '?"
(i.e. So why do you accuse me of a terrible sin for saying that I am the Son of God?
After all, it is the Father who prepared me for this work. He is also the One who sent Me into the world.
OR
why do you say that I'm dishonoring God because I said, 'I'm the Son of God'?
God set Me apart for this holy purpose and has sent Me into the world)
"
- John 10:36

As for you, until you have a Holy Ghost do a correct factory default setting brain reset for you, you continually will be slipping on the banana skin peel of "exerchomai" lmso (i.e. come forth, come out, proceed out and away from God, lmso)

I sincerely sure do hope you know and/or understand:
1/ What the meaning of Ha Mashiach, aka Christ or Messiah means and that you do see the connect in John 10:36 above with the specified word "sanctified" and/or phrase "set apart"
2/ Janosky, who is Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ in the Godhead?
3/ Janosky, what is/are the profound name(s), the Yoruba, call God?

Janosky:
Revelation 3:5,12 Bros refused to accept Jesus Christ version of the truth.
Both of them said Muttleylaff is LYING.
Never is there a moment when God became more than God, lmso, than when He "exerchomai" Himself and incarnated as Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, lmso. Praise God for making good, the loss, with the protoevangelium promise. Alleluia. If you know, you know, as for the Janoskys of this world, who no know, well, tough, lmso
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:23am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

Dishonest claim
grin grin grin grin
Shebi you know your post on Isaiah 9:6 debunking the Trinity is on this public forum.
cheesy grin grin grin
You remain a coward if you do not find that post and tell me how I contradicted myself.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

You still don't want to accept the truth.
John 20:17, Revelation 1:1, the Son of God in both realms is revealing the message of his Father and God to Blabbermouth.

Revelation 1:5-6. 3:5,12 , Jesus Christ is still the Son of his Father and God in heaven?

John 5:43
"I have come in my Father's name/authority."
God sent me" is everywhere in the Gospels.
Your twisting of John 14:9 is uncalled for.
A man's messenger is as himself". Go figure.
Phillipians2:6 ,Rom 8:3 the son of God in the spirit realm took on the likeness of man on earth.
In heavenly realm the son is the exact likeness of his Father.
grin
No insult intended, but it's as if you have amnesia or some eye problem.
1. I don't buy the Trinity idea!
John 14:8-9 is not for proving Trinity. I'm showing you that even on earth, Christ Jesus was the express image of God's person (just as Hebrews 1:3 said).
Like you've learnt - it's not HOW HE LOOKS, but WHO HE IS I.e. Holy, Righteous, love, power, wisdom and the likes.

2. You love strawmans. grin

Hebrews1:1-9 is all about Jesus Christ in the spirit realm.
Vs 2, 3. where was Jesus Christ appointed heir of all things?
Slowly again, read the post you quoted.
Did I not teach you English and explain this in detail? grin
Go and rest, you don't have a point.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

Is the bolded rocket science? grin grin

John 4:24 = Hebrews11:6 and John 17:17/Hebrews4:12,16.

In a nutshell, in spirit - Hebrews11:6.
In truth, John 17:17/ Hebrews4:12,16/ 2Tim3:16.
[img]https://media1./images/348caef7f383e12d740d7777726e54a3/tenor.gif?itemid=9271200[/img]
Oh no, no, no, no, no!
Please someone should read that Hebrews 11:6, I am LMAO here! Janosky don kill me o! grin

I want to believe you still know what you are doing, go ahead and explain Hebrews 11:6 as to what I asked you - How does a man (that DOES NOT HAVE SPIRIT) worship a SPIRIT God in SPIRIT?

Make e no look like say JW run when them see better wisdom, you walked up the podium trying to answer an impossible question (for JW), now you have confused your own self and entered into a dungeon you will never get out of.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 7:21am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

**[b]1)
John 17:5
"Father glorify me at your side with the glory that I had before the creation of the world"

John 17:24
" Father I want those you have given me to be with me where I am,
in other that they may look upon my glory you have given me"

The Question Blabbermouth is dodging:
John 17:5,24 Where did Jesus had the glory given him before the creation?
1. Glory is not a space-defined something. If you are above angels, you are above angels on earth, in heaven, the milky way and everywhere else.
Janosky, learn something new - Glory is not a realm-dependent concept.

2. Where? No problem, I will let the Master himself speak

John 17:8
For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

According to your folly of believing you are glorified in a particular place -

1. According to the above scripture Jesus was INSIDE God before the world was created.
Jesus had the glory before the creation of the world INSIDE God!
You see your life?

2. According to Janosky's folly - Since the glory he had before the world was WAS INSIDE God, when Jesus will be glorified again with that same glory, He will be glorified inside God
You see your life again? Shey you know what the above means, don't you?

Bonus: Since the disciples will be anywhere Jesus is, and Jesus himself is going back into the father to go and reclaim his glory, the disciples will also go into the father to see Jesus' Glory
You see where your folly has led you?

Like I said from the beginning, in the quest for truth, you will be needing a lot of Wisdom!
Which one do you have in you? That of God or of mere men? grin

Where will the disciples be with Jesus to " look upon my glory"?
Anywhere he (Jesus) is.

Luke 24:26 "enter into his glory", where ?
From the moment he rose, he has begun to enter into that glory he spoke of. Newsflash! He hasn't fully entered into that said glory, as there are still things he needs to complete in his ministry.
I'm sure you don't know what " glory" is.

John 17:5,24 says Blabbermouth has ZERO locus standi for his twisting of Luke 24:26.
I do see you in other threads, many times rushing to using lexicon and Greek translations to prove a point or force a stalemate in discussions.
I thought there was much weightiness in you, and you might not just be another barrel with no content. I was wrong! I have entered you and seen there is actually nothing there. grin

Do you know what you are doing right now? You are trying to divert and force another argument to cover up the mess your nonsense doctrine has put you in.

Diversionary tactics,Bros.
What has Ephesians 4:22-24 got to do with Confusianism?

To claim your New Man is a spirit person is as DUBIOUS as the FALSE claim that the New Earth is in spiritual realmgrin grin
grin

Here are examples of New Man
1. Apostle Peter
2. John
3. Apostle Paul
4. Stephen.

Changing your habit, trying to live a good life, or trying to be righteous will never make you A Peter, A John, A Paul, A Stephen.

Go figure, what makes Peter - peter is not his changing of habit or his own endeavor to live a righteous life.

Tip: There are principal things the 4 of them share in common, dig it out yourself and you will knwo who the NEW MAN is and what He is made of.

I could have taken my time to expound the NEW MAN to you, but then, it will just be giving a herbivorous animal some meat.

PS: You are boring, I won't reply you again.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

John 17:6,26. Please confirm that Jesus Christ is talking to you.

Did the Scripture there said that his name is Jehovah?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:

A**
Glory is not a space-defined something. If you are above angels, you are above angels on earth, in heaven, the milky way and everywhere else.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

1B. According to the above scripture Jesus was INSIDE God before the world was created.
You see your life?

2A According to Janosky's folly - Since the glory he had before the world was WAS INSIDE God, when Jesus will be glorified again with that same glory, He will be glorified inside God

Bonus: Since the disciples will be anywhere Jesus is, and Jesus himself is going back into the father to go and reclaim his glory, the disciples will also go into the father to see Jesus' Glory

A****
LYING mouth

John 17:4,5,24.
Jesus Christ says the glory is realm dependent.

4 "I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.
5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was
".

[/b]

2*
John 17:7= John 17:8.
Everything Jesus Christ had, comes from his God and Father.
John 5:26 Jesus says he was granted life..
Roman 8:3 In heaven, his Father's Son sent to earth.

John 17:7-8.
. 7 Now they have known that all things which You have given Me are from You. 8 For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth from You; and they have believed that You sent Me."
Greek1831 is also come forth (to issue literally or figuratively).
In other words "EMANATE, issue

Blabber grasping straws.
[b]

Blabbermouth STOP DECEIVING yourself with your folly.
1B & 2A, according to Blabbermouth folly.

Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Donspicey: 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Greetings Brethren....
Pls some one should help a weary soul....
0130007327Gtb.....
No amount is too small....
God Bless you all
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:

1. Glory is not a space-defined something. If you are above angels, you are above angels on earth, in heaven, the milky way and everywhere else.

1. According to the above scripture Jesus was INSIDE God before the world was created.
You see your life?

2. According to Janosky's folly - Since the glory he had before the world was WAS INSIDE God, when Jesus will be glorified again with that same glory, He will be glorified inside God

Like I said from the beginning, in the quest for truth, you will be needing a lot of Wisdom!
Which one do you have in you? That of God or of mere men? grin

Anywhere he (Jesus) is.

From the moment he rose, he has begun to enter into that glory he spoke of. Newsflash! He hasn't fully entered into that said glory, as there are still things he needs to complete in his ministry.
I'm sure you don't know what " glory" is.

I do see you in other threads, many times rushing to using lexicon and Greek translations to prove a point or force a stalemate in discussions.
I thought there was much weightiness in you, and you might not just be another barrel with no content. I was wrong! I have entered you and seen there is actually nothing there. grin

Do you know what you are doing right now? You are trying to divert and force another argument to cover up the mess your nonsense doctrine has put you in.

grin

Here are examples of New Man
1. Apostle Peter
2. John
3. Apostle Paul
4. Stephen.

Changing your habit, trying to live a good life, or trying to be righteous will never make you A Peter, A John, A Paul, A Stephen.

Go figure, what makes Peter - peter is not his changing of habit or his own endeavor to live a righteous life.

Tip: There are principal things the 4 of them share in common, dig it out yourself and you will knwo who the NEW MAN is and what He is made of.

I could have taken my time to expound the NEW MAN to you, but then, it will just be giving a herbivorous animal some meat.

PS: You are boring, I won't reply you again.

1 Corinthians 15:44
44They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies, there are also spiritual bodies.

45The Scriptures tell us, “The first man, Adam, became a living person.”h But the last Adam—that is, Christ—is a life-giving Spirit.

50What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever."

[b]John 17:4-5,24, Jesus Christ is saying that Blabbermouth New Man is spirit theory is a well packaged scam.
According to John 17:4-5,24 the Bros is saying that God and Jesus are New Mens.

1 Corinthians 15:44-45,50
Your New Man FRAUD have been convincingly Exposed forever.

grin grin grin grin

Shalom.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Janosky: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Please quote Psalms 83:18 and Exodus 6:3 from your old KJV Bible,if you still get liver.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Janosky:
Please quote Psalms 83:18 and Exodus 6:3 from your old KJV Bible, if you still get liver.
grin grin grin grin
"May they know that You alone-- whose name is Yahweh-- are the Most High over all the earth."
- Psalms 83:18

"I appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob as El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty’—
but I did not reveal my name, Yahweh, to them.
"
- Exodus 6:3

There you easily have it. done. Now, if you equally have liver, strong liver that is, like we do have, not a lilly livered one, you defo have, then provide scripture anywhere said that His name is the artificial Latinized name Jehovah, lmso
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"May they know that You alone-- whose name is Yahweh-- are the Most High over all the earth."

"

There you easily have it. done. Now, if you equally have liver, strong liver that is, like we do have, not a lilly livered one, you defo have, then provide scripture anywhere said that His name is the artificial Latinized name Jehovah, lmso

When Moses asked him what he will tell Pharaoh if demands for who sent him, what did God answer Moses? Why didn't he say that Jehovah sent him?

All of God's name is wrapped up now in the name of Jesus. Pls upgrade your knowledge.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Ken4Christ: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2020
Janosky:

Please quote Psalms 83:18 and Exodus 6:3 from your old KJV Bible,if you still get liver.
grin grin grin grin

How did God said he should be addressed to Pharoah when Moses asked if they demand for the identity of who sent him?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
Ken4Christ:
When Moses asked him what he will tell Pharaoh if demands for who sent him
You mine dear sire, with the utmost respect and regards are nothing other than a pretender enthusiast of 2 Timothy 2:15, if you aren't, then prove me wrong by providing the Bible verse of Moses asked God what he will tell Pharaoh if demands for who sent him.

Ken4Christ:
what did God answer Moses?
God's answer to Moses is Bible 101 kindergarten knowledge, but you sire, have got your wires crossed and mixing up what God advised Moses to say to the Israelites (i.e. Exodus 3:14) with an, in toto similar dialogue with Pharaoh that never existed

Even with God's answer to Moses, God, as usual, never revealed what His personal name made, as He has said His personal name is incomprehensible, hence never divulged what it is. God, as trade off, told Moshe aka Moses to say to the Israelites that "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" (i.e. I AM that I AM or I AM who I AM or even I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE or I will become what I choose to become) sent him, Moses to them so that they be liberated from the Egyptian enslavement

Ken4Christ:
Why didn't he say that Jehovah sent him?
[img]https://s8/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What is going on here?
Why are you asking me about this artificial Latinized Jehovah name angry angry angry
Why do you think he should say Jehovah sent him, when the word Jehovah doesnt even at all exist in Hebrew, besides that on top of the the fact and truth that, there is no letter or alphabet J, in Hebrew to come about, to form a Jehovah name

Ken4Christ:
All of God's name is wrapped up now in the name of Jesus.
Pls upgrade your knowledge.
[img]https://media./images/14cd04951335766288c672c30e186f98/tenor.gif[/img]
Whats that about?
"Pls upgrade your knowledge" sic.

The Yahshua part of Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is wrapped up in the meaning that, Yahweh (i.e. Yah) is salvation (i.e. Shua), breaking it further down, Yahshua and even the name, Joshua, means "Yah saves," where, Yah is short for Yahweh (i.e. God). God, through Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ came to earth to rescue, to save human beings (i.e. Yahshua = Yah + shuah, meaning God Saves)
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by chatinent: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
Funny how some people happily type rubbish.
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"

I would commend you for using Almighty God personal name.
Which means' I am what I am / I'll be become what I'll become.

One thing is, no one is certain of the original pronunciation of this name
Yahweh is the transliteration form of the name while Jehovah is the translational form of God's personal name.(Jesus, Jeremiah, Elijah, Jacob and others are translated too in this manner)

Joy in English is Ayo Yoruba. Different spelling and pronunciation but that doesn't make Ayo in Yoruba less Happiness.

So, whether Latinized or not, the important thing is the usage of God's personal name in whatever languages (I'll become what I'll become)
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
haddeylium:
I would commend you for using Almighty God personal name.
Which means' I am what I am / I'll be become what I'll become.

One thing is, no one is certain of the original pronunciation of this name
Yahweh is the transliteration form of the name while Jehovah is the translational form of God's personal name.( Jesus, Jeremiah, Elijah, Jacob and others are translated too in this manner)

So, whether Latinized or not, the important thing is the usage of God's personal name in whatever languages (I'll become what I'll become)
Please don't fool yourself, tell them that "I AM what I AM or I'll be become what I'll become" sent you, is not God's personal name abeggy

YHWH, the Tetragrammaton, which is a composition of those four YHWH letters, that form the Hebrew word, from which the four letters transliterated as YHWH and articulated as Yahweh, is not God's personal name

On three different and separate occasions, what is God's personal name was asked and on each different and separate occasions, the request to reveal what the personal name of God was not granted.

Yakov aka Jacob was the first person, wanting to know what God's personal name is, but he met with a brick wall. Moshe aka Moses was the second person to try weasel out God's personal name, what he got in response was "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" meaning I AM that I AM or I AM who I AM or even I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE or I will become what I choose to become. The last person to ask similar "what is the name of God" question, was Manoah, and for his trouble, he got a: "Why do you ask My name? It is beyond understanding. You don't need to know My name. And if you did, you couldn't understand it.""

You think it is beans that the Yoruba, in capturing the essence and degree of understanding God, call Him "Eledumare" ni, hmm?. Aside the Yoruba calling God "Eledumare" or "Olodumare" they affectionately describes Him also as "Awamaridi" which when loosely translated means the "Unfathomable One" (i.e. The incapable of being fully understood One)

Fyi, when to decontruct the word "Eledumare" or "Olodumare" passing as a name for God, you'll interestingly find out that it actually is a portmanteau word, of which the constituent words when loosely translated, means, "the Owner or Custodian of absolute energy and infinite mysteries, who has knowledge of all blessings"

God's personal name is so potent and Wonderful, to be just like that, rolled off the lips of mortal human beings.

haddeylium:
... Joy in English is Ayo Yoruba. Different spelling and pronunciation but that doesn't make Ayo in Yoruba less Happiness.
"22But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives:
love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
"
- Galatians 5:22-23

Fyi, "Joy" in English language, means "Ayọ" in Yoruba language, similar to how the English word, "Rejoice" means "Yọ" in Yoruba language, while "Happiness" in English language, means "Idunnu" in Yoruba language.

Joy and happiness, are wonderful emotions, we human beings experience, but the two feelings are very different to each other, in the sense that, joy satisfies the heart, in a way, that any kind/form of happiness never can (i.e. " ... the joy of the Lord is your strength" from Nehemiah 8:10b) and it doesnt surprise me that, happiness doesnt feature in any of the Galatians 5:22-23 above, nine mentioned fruit flavours of the Holy Spirit
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=94818231]Please don't fool yourself, tell them that "I AM what I AM or I'll be become what I'll become" sent you, is not God's personal name abeggyYHWH, the Tetragrammaton, which is a composition of those four YHWH letters, that form the Hebrew word, from which the four letters transliterated as YHWH and articulated as Yahweh, is not God's personal name

“I am Jehovah. That is my name.” (Isaiah 42:cool (Sm83:18)

Joel 2:32- And everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved(Act 2:21)

Yakov aka Jacob was the first person, wanting to know what God's personal name is, but he met with a brick wall. Moshe aka Moses was the second person to try weasel out God's personal name, what he got in response was "Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh" meaning I AM that I AM or I AM who I AM or even I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE or I will become what I choose to become.

Exodus 6:3-And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but with regard to my name 'Jehovah' I did not make myself known to them.
Is it the English? grin
These faithful patriarch knew God's personal name and they use it extensively(Gen 28:16).
'they had not had opportunity to appreciate the full meaning and implications of his personal name'
God reveals the meaning of his personal name' 'JEHOVAH' to Moses and the Israelites get to grasp and experience the meaning of his name 'I'll become what I'll become/I'll prove to be what I'll prove to be
God became a deliverer to delivered the Israelites from slavery
Afterward...

Ex3:15-Then God said once more to Moses: “..., ‘Jehovah the God of your forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you.’ This is my name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

The last person to ask similar "what is the name of God" question, was Manoah, and for his trouble, he got a: "Why do you ask My name? It is beyond understanding. You don't need to know My name. And if you did, you couldn't understand it.""
who is diswan bayii cheesy
why u dey twist God's word like this
Manoah knew God's personal name'. what He asked is the Angel's name. He refused like some others Angels so as not to received undue honour meant for God ( Jg 13:17,18)

(jg 13:6)-Then the woman went and told her husband: “A man of the true God came to me, and his appearance was like an angel of the true God, very awe-inspiring. I did not ask him where he was from, nor did he tell me his name.
(Compare with verse 9)
The two Angel God's word reveals their name are Michael and Gabriel.

You think it is beans that the Yoruba, in capturing the essence and degree of understanding God, call Him "Eledumare" ni, hmm?. Aside the Yoruba calling God "Eledumare" or "Olodumare" they affectionately describes Him also as "Awamaridi" which when loosely translated means the "Unfathomable One" (i.e. The incapable of being fully understood One)
These are just many of the arrays of God's title. They're not his name
You can be referred to as Boss, husband, Doctor, father but you would sure have your unique personal name.
So is God, and his name is Jehovah

Fyi, "Joy" in English language, means "Ayọ" in Yoruba language, similar to how the English word, "Rejoice" means "Yọ" in Yoruba language, while "Happiness" in English language, means "Idunnu" in Yoruba language.
Joy and happiness, are wonderful emotions, we human beings experience, but the two feelings are very different to each other, in the sense that, joy satisfies the heart, in a way, that any kind/form of happiness never can (i.e. "[i] ... the [u]joy[/u

You don't get it.
Transliteration is represented in another language letter for letter or word.
Translation is concerned with transfer of the meaning to another language doesn't necessarily have to be the same sound or spelling

I sensed you understand Yoruba
Teacher in English
Transliterate form- Tisha or relative
Translation- Oluko

Even though they sound differently, they both amount to the same meaning

God's personal name is translated as JEHOVAH, the transliterated form is Yahweh.
Different spelling and pronunciation but still the same meaning.

Jehovah is popular and widely acceptance
The important thing is Using God's name.
whatever pleases you . But to us...

Micah 4:5
- For all the peoples will walk, each in the name of its god,
[b]But we will walk in the name of Jehovah our God forever and ever
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
haddeylium, what's up?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blabbermouth:
haddeylium, what's up?

Evening!
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by Blabbermouth: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
haddeylium:

Evening!

Does Jesus abide continually as a man in heaven?
Re: Jehovah Witness Teaches That God Stole The Body Of Jesus by haddeylium(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Does Jesus abide continually as a man in heaven?

it depends on your definition of Man

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.