Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (42266 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? / What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Anny505:
I remember when I nearly killed my cousin who was also the same age with me because we decided to practice wrestling moves on our tiled floor.

After he gave me that Shaw Michael "Sweet Chin Music" signature and then had my opportunity to give him the Undertaker "Tombstone" signature.
Na so the guy break neck, even faint join. I cried that day oo, thank God he woke up. Since then no more wrestling practice for us.
As for his broken neck, we lie give my parent say him break neck has him been dey jump back flip for field.

Kuku kee me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by luminouz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Danny50:
I was an ajebor so i cant relate to any of those experiences above... During my childhood just needed some toys to play with and bicycle to drive to school.

Danny Danny!!! grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Dagger111(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
sterlingbrown:
I and my brother burnt up a farm back then during Christmas period with knock out.
We rushed home to get water to quench the little fire but before the water was ready every where was looking like Hell fire. We had to Japa!

Later, they will say na Herdsmen. Nw problem will emerge btw 2 or more communities nt knowing that it was white fowls that burnt down the farm.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Simplecity(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
prince2pac:
I and my nephew then, we rarely miss our target grin grin grin morning bro
Original sniper....be giving lizard headshot

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
luminouz:
Lol...then I'm right when I say you know NOTHING!!!
I also believe you.
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by luminouz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
chatinent:

I also believe you.
Lol....I'm just joking bro,dont take me too serious

One love
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
The greatest lizard hunter and lizard surgeon.

I swear, the ghosts of those lizards are still tormenting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The guy should have sued you for sexual harassment.

Despite the fact that you were a kid at the time.
come and help him sue me

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Basitelo1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I always deflate the tire of any car parked in front of our house

Bros u na confirm witch grin grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by alphajerus(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
We always told lies on different occasion in school just to ball out and swim or even pluck mangoes or oranges at a railway station called CHAN in jos.
On this particular day while we were plucking mangoes my partner in crime chinedu was trowing stones on a particular tree, unknown to him i was under that same tree. The stone went straight to my head and gosh! there was blood everywere. we washed off the blood with a swampy water and i went home straight, got home and was lazying around with my chores and mumy gave me a knock on my head and the bleeding started. I acted along and mumy was panicking, i could see clearly from her face how worried she was seeing that she caused me such an injury, for were bad guy no send gan! i just dnt want to do anything at home. I am sorry mum it is what it is rest on my momma!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by MrHandsome2013: 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
come and help him sue me
... How old are you now?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ComradeShegs(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
I was just five, so when school closes, I normally trekked to my mom's shop which wasn't that far from where I school. There was this evening my mom told me she'll be traveling so I assumed it was the next day, so apparently, I had the intention of going home alone after school closes the next day.
Guys, at age 5, I inadvertently went home alone. Took a commercial bus and went home. My house was like 7km from school. Getting home, I met the door locked, so I decided to stay with a friend, we attended same school. I had mad fun that day because it wasn't routine as usual, we played this game at the back of cabin biscuits; can't remember the name, ate their local food(Gwete) Plateau peeps wunna go relate ...
Was catching my cruise when I saw my mom that afternoon with swollen eyes heading towards my direction, the poor woman had obviously cried hell after looking for me for hours. She went to my school and when she ran out of options, she was told to go home, probably I was there already. Home was the last place she had thought I'll be because she never imagined I could go home alone at such tender age.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by chatinent: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Basitelo1:

Bros u na confirm witch grin grin
I dey tell u
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ojaysam25(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
donbachi:
The greatest lizard hunter and lizard surgeon.
gringringrin...I remember back then I used to crucify the lizard...grin
Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Makanaki127: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2020
My own is that I always kill lizard anywhere I see it around the compand, my senior bro warned me to stop killing lizard with catapult but I refused and still continue,1 day unknown to me my mum cooked rice and beans and stew, so I killed a lot of lizard that afternoon my bro told me that he will beat me so I flee from the house, and came back at night afraid that he will flog me, he told me not to worry that he has forgiven me that I should go and carry my food from the kitchen, and there was no light so every where was dark, so I carry my food and started eating it without touch and it was delicious and I show I eat the the meat too, only for me to almost finish the meat my bro came to me and told me if am still eating I Said yes so he point his touch inside the plate of rice that I was eating only for me to see that he put the lizard inside the rice but he put he cut the lizaed and put only d stomach he cut the leg and head and did not put it inside the rice, he put the lizard inside the plate and serve rice on top and dish it, I started crying and he told me that shey he has always warned me to stop killing lizard, I cried because have almost finished the lizard, my dad and mum scolded him though

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Edusouls(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kai ur lineage is damm corrupt and evil, tufiakwa
Drsnives:
An elder bro placed a bet of 50kobo for me to lick his anus.. I was young n innocent then, very young I really don't know how my mum found out.
I saw hell that day and the guy was warned seriously cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Legitdimple(f): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
I remember as a child who was so innocent back then,I decided to steal pap from my younger sister's flask who was just a toddler.

Ol boy... As I set mouth to drink the pap,the kind burn wey the pap burn my mouth ehn! Is better imagined... It didn't stop there oh! Because of the shock I mistakenly poured more of it on my hand and I had to keep hiding my hand away from mum's prying eyes(omo that woman na detective) Las,las she catch me sha I still come lie say na baby food I dey make as per sharp barrack pikin if not she for kill me...

Till date I still have that scare as a reminder and did I steal again? Never oh! grin

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Eberex(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
Mine was when i was in primary school i think. I probably needed some money to either rent bicycle or whatever i can't remember. Anyway i went to my parent's room and went straight to his small drawer where he keeps money. There is a singke key on the top so i used it on the lock so and opened it, then took out N5. I closed the drawer back and locked it. While trying to lock it back, the key broke inside the keyhole. Kai i haf died!

All through the day i wasn't myself. It got to a point i get scared whenever i heared the sound of a car outside our house. I even wished dad will not come back from work.

Finally papa got back from work. I went out to greet him, and then followed him into his room. He followed his routine and proceeded to open the drawer. He tried to open it but it wasnt opening (he didnt know the key had broken at the keyhole), but he kept trying. Eventually i said in a very scary low voice. "papa, its me...i broke the key".......he was like which key. And then i pointed at the drawer he was tryng to open.

That night i received 6 strokes of the cane even after confessing.

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by purples25(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The inspector did not treat you properly.

Put me in that inspector's shoes, and I would have had you detained for telling such a silly story in my presence- your age regardless.

That was a very high story to put it mildly.

Yeah I'm not proud of the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
come and help him sue me

Don't worry you have been saved by the statute of limitation. sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
purples25:

Yeah I'm not proud of the whole thing.

Well, come to think of it, how many of us are actually proud of some of the silly things that we did as kids? smiley

I wanted to make some real confessions here but I simply stopped myself cos I don't wanna embarrass myself even as an adult right now.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
Legitdimple:
I remember as a child who was so innocent back then,I decided to steal pap from my younger sister's flask who was just a toddler.

Ol boy... As I set mouth to drink the pap,the kind burn wey the pap burn my mouth ehn! Is better imagined... It didn't stop there oh! Because of the shock I mistakenly poured more of it on my hand and I had to keep hiding my hand away from mum's prying eyes(omo that woman na detective) Las,las she catch me sha I still come lie say na baby food I dey make as per sharp barrack pikin if not she for kill me...

Till date I still have that scare as a reminder and did I steal again? Never oh! grin

Damn...

Can't believe you actually stole baby food of all things. sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by uyogabie(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
Coldie:
During my childhood I was super weird.

I was so weird that I stuck out anywhere i went to even in my own family.

Give me cartoon forget it just lock d door am never com in out. Too much watching of cartoons especially dexter affected me cause I started behaving like him. I so much loved science and creating things.

That made me to start picking any fine thing I saw on the road, if I see hammer I would put it in my school bag, if I we pipe I would put it in my school bag in my mind I want to create gun with it.

The day e cast na d day sth Lost for class they were to search all our bags, I didnt steal anything but I wasn't comfortable cause I knew what was in my bag. The moment the teacher carry my school bag e heavy... Heyyyyyyy

She school hand bring out hammer, chook hand bring out pipe, chook hand bring out magnet, school hand bring out wire.

The woman look me call me like 3 times say what am I doing with these things I no talk anything.

Na my parents come settle matter lol
Sounds like my 10 years old son.
Nothing you will not see in his school bag.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Liposure: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
I ve lied on a busy road before. Thank god no car was coming. It was hillarious. I wrote an invitation letter in pry 3. I copied from my teacher while he was busy talking with somebody right in his presence.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by purples25(f): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Well, come to think of it, how many of us are actually proud of some of the silly things that we did as kids? smiley

I wanted to make some real confessions here but I simply stopped myself cos I don't wanna embarrass myself even as an adult right now.

grin grin there are so many stories. Well, man was born with this sinful nature.
Even reliving my own nonsense is giving me shame right now. No wonder i was constantly depressed then. Well, i want to turn some of these things into novels.

You can still put stuff down here. I don't think anyone cares cheesy nobody is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Benrichkid(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
I had a lot of crazy experiences as a child but I will share one of them that I can remember well.

First, I was like seven or eight years old then. I used to enjoy eating fried plantain then and even up to now. We had a lot of plantain and banana trees in the compound. It was one of my uncle staying with us that always fries it for me as per last born because my mum and dad were separated. There came this day when my uncle was not around and I wanted some fried plantain treats. My mumu brain just spoke to me that I could do it. I summed up courage and went to the kitchen to prepare it but instead of using a fry pan, I used a plastic bowl. The plastic bowl started burning seconds after I placed it on fire and all the oil went into the stove and further escalated the fire. Nobody had to tell me that I was in deep trouble. My mumu self still wanted to remove the remaining plastic from the fire and as I did that, the molten plastic dropped on my hands and legs causing some serious burns. I can never forget that day, not because of the burns but of the cane I received from my dad when he came back from work.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by peetah09(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Me...I left home with the excuse of going to Sunday evening fellowship, but went with my friends who can swim to one kind river caused by nature...not human being cos they collected #20 for swimming.... I was reluctant to enter because I know I can't swim shi shi, buh they cheered me, gave me 5 litre keg saying if I hold onto it I won't sink, so I place my Bible just beside river and jumped in....as I entered, I no hear anything from outside, I no see keg, I tried to walk inside...no grip.
Thank God for the one friend that jumped in and dragged me out....after God, na the guy save my Life!
I no near there again

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by ghettokid1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
fergie001:
Hmmmm.....Did something with Tosin during school hours under staircase.....Central Primary School.

Continued the episode with Aguna at home, in the bathroom....I was barely 8 @ the time. Aguna is now married with big big children.

Had a love for stealing biros.....at a point I had 17, my mum opened my bag one day and was like how did you come up with these biros?
Your biro should not just be full....its gone.
I have different methods.

Sometimes, I will hit the chair and move it. Sometimes I distract the teacher, and move it. No matter the colour am in, I continue am till I enter University sha cool
my most memorable was conceding 25goals as a goalkeeper in a competive match...I still never believe its real....not as a kid though grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Alexander71(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
Funny though then I was like 9 or so I pooed in the backyard and covered it in dirt, my mom asked me about it and I lied it was the dog I did it cause I wanted to plant yam after seeing my dad do it one day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
Long ago when I was about 6,There's this game children used to play called "war start" children had wooden swords, catapult and a rubber band weapon that they can shoot bullets made of folded papers and iron wires. Children from the next town numbering at least would come to the area I lived to fight. More than 20 children from each side would fight. I was an ajebo so I only peeped through the window. It was usually fun for me until my parents send me outside to wash plates, Omo when I see those warriors coming towards me I would run inside and the elders in the house would chase me out to go and watch plates. In my mind I would ask while crying , can't these people see there's a war going on? What if I died?
Sometimes they would send me to buy something from a specific shop, deep in enemy territory. Chai.
grin well when the invaders capture me I always trick them to release me. I'll tell them am their spy and support them. That I can be giving them information. grin then they'll release me, children.

41 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Drizzy5001(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
As a kid back then, i used to admire and look at my father each time he drives me to school, and one particular Saturday he decided to use his second car, because there was no fuel in d one usually drives, so as a good boy that I'm, i opened his fuel tank and poured 1 litre of Eva water into the fuel tank, na so fire begin comot for bonnet, i didn't know what to do.. So i just ran inside and told my uncle, everybody started pouring sand and water till the fire quenched... And thank God it was only the bonnet that burn and i was not caught too. grin

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences by Kola5281(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
hmmmmmmm.....the day i wiped my ass after defecating with one suya paper lyk dat in the bush. Ladies and gents, my ass turned red and I saw the 7 heavens that day.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.