Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Worst Bank In Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worst Bank In Nigeria (22607 Views)

GTB Bank, Worst Bank To Have A Current Account With / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Osgilliat(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2011
i have been using finbank for couples of years now i think they are doing great.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by 1money: 7:37am On Mar 05, 2011
UBA from all I'm hearing about them, I'm scared to go get close and see things for myself.

Access bank comes second, just to pay in money was wahala. They totally ignored and continued chatting.

Intercontinental na my bank, though sometimes I don't understand them.

Best should be Ecobank.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by superior1: 9:02am On Mar 05, 2011
I beg to defer, Union Bank is changing faster than most you guyz realize. i have been banking with them for a while now and i must say their service keep getting better. for the worst bank however, I will vote Wema
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by sgtinfo(f): 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2011
superior1:

I beg to defer, Union Bank is changing faster than most you guyz realize. i have been banking with them for a while now and i must say their service keep getting better. for the worst bank however, I will vote Wema

LOL.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by coderXO(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2011
I was about to go open with GTB, but now reading from these comments it doesn't look likely.

Info. is gold.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by sgtinfo(f): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2011
This info is not Good enough. People are just tring to talk wat dey fill. Every bank as his or her own off & on pick period. Just like GSM providers.

GTB is a good bank. I don't have an account with them but i have cousins that does & talk real good about them.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Natasha2(f): 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2011
hmm are you guys still arguing. I thought i told you its CBN gosh they did not let me bank with them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by trhymes(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2011
so afri-bank is still functioning
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by dydroy: 9:31pm On Mar 07, 2011
Fidelity Bank is a Joke, I mean, what sort of bank has mice in its banking hall shocked
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Phlota(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2011
trust me, GTB isn't even openin nu accts in sm of der branches. Dey say dey av enuf customers nd dey r nt ready 2 open nu branches
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by WAVixen: 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
Most contributions are hilarious and true, but the WORSTEST has got to go to UBA. Systems are down at the same time in different branches. They never have $$ in the bank. They never refund money their atm's fail to disburse.

Union bank is stuck in the 80"s, Zeneith bank staff are soooooooo full of them selves and rude.

GTB has too many customers and because of this, the BO is always terrible there.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by naijatoday: 3:05am On Mar 11, 2011
this has to be one of the best and funniest thread on nairaland.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by sgtinfo(f): 3:39am On Mar 14, 2011
Phlota:

trust me, GTB isn't even openin nu accts in sm of der branches. Dey say dey av enuf customers nd dey r nt ready 2 open nu branches

Are you sure? Lol!
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by 1money: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2011
Zeneith bank staff are soooooooo full of them selves and rude.
yes very true. Very pompous and all that as if they are doing you a favour by accepting your money into their bank.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Redstone(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2011
Fidelity Bank, the best in town, best customer service, always willing to help you further, best service delivery right on time. Strong and reliable to bank with. The bank is very friendly, NOT snobbish like other banks who don't even care if a customer walked into the bank hall or not. I have never spent more than 10 minutes even when customers are many. Another good bank is GT bank, but they are snobbish, they need to reshuffle the customer service staffs, they need more training on customer relations and the importance of attending to the needs of a customer.

So switch to Fidelity, you have no better option. Seriously.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by stepo707: 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2011
Redstone:

Fidelity Bank, the best in town, best customer service, always willing to help you further, best service delivery right on time. Strong and reliable to bank with. The bank is very friendly, NOT snobbish like other banks who don't even care if a customer walked into the bank hall or not. I have never spent more than 10 minutes even when customers are many. Another good bank is GT bank, but they are snobbish, they need to reshuffle the customer service staffs, they need more training on customer relations and the importance of attending to the needs of a customer.

I love Fidelity bank.They truely keep their word.Prompt service delivery,friendly customer service,low charge on their service rendered.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Nimshi: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
If you don't visit bank branches, you shouldn't have much problems.

GTB's online services are excellent. I fix almost all transactions online.

Why should the people here - here on this site, with access to an Internet connection - go to the banking hall? Leave that to old folks and other folks afraid of conducting transactions online.

Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Emago: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
I think it is first bank ,atm always out of service

1 Like

Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
GTB my no1, WEMA dead bank
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by kolexy(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2011
Fidelity Bank is the Worst bank in Nigeria.

The entering the bank reminds me of Ariara market in Aba. One of their EDs is even a Chief.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Pukkah: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
^^^How does the ED being a Chief negatively affect their service?
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by silibaba: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
there is no bank as GUARANTY TRUST, wont you rather bank with us. they are the best if they stop functioning i will be saving my money under my pillow cool cool
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by dremoney(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
cool
Redstone: Fidelity Bank, the best in town, best customer service, always willing to help you further, best service delivery right on time. Strong and reliable to bank with. The bank is very friendly, NOT snobbish like other banks who don't even care if a customer walked into the bank hall or not. I have never spent more than 10 minutes even when customers are many. Another good bank is GT bank, but they are snobbish, they need to reshuffle the customer service staffs, they need more training on customer relations and the importance of attending to the needs of a customer.

Yep plus they pay their staff's well.

I think entry level is 4million
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by chrisj2020: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
silibaba:
there is no bank as GUARANTY TRUST, wont you rather bank with us. they are the best if they stop functioning i will be saving my money under my pillow cool cool
sad
silibaba:

Of all the worst banks mentioned here, gtbank has no rival when it comes to crappy services.
1. overcrowded banking halls
2. useless naira MasterCard which they claim you can actually use to make online dollar payment. I tried that and it took almost one week to decline payment to amazon.com
3. they never send alerts, that means if a fraudster manage to steal from a customer's account, they won't know until they check their account balance.
4. ATM error in which another bank's ATM debited me without paying me. it took gtbank a whole one month to rectify and reimburse me.
people must avoid this bank.

Best bank is zenith bank. true their staffs are blown up by the fact that they work in bank. apart from that, very reliable bank.
Re: Worst Bank In Nigeria by Obiorachinonso(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Zenith bank is the worse bank ever in 2021, excess charges, holding the customers money on weekend not allowing the do any successful transaction, some time it takes four to five days for you to receive credit alert from zenith bank nigeria infact their frustrating people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairabet Scam! / OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Femi Otedola Appointed Vice President of Save The Children (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.