Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From (5400 Views)

Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by PeaceIlya: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
wink
baralatie:

painful movie!

although it makes someone to at least to understand that some things are not worth the hastle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Pls Help!!am Always Feeling Sex When Ever I Want To Ease My Self / She Is A Virgin And She Wants Fingerings Not Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.