Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From (5401 Views)

Let's Share Our Ex Knacking Experiences / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Higgies(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
I've watched more complex and intriguing movies than acrimony lately.
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Leezah:
In most relationships, there is usually someone who loves more then the other. When the couple breaks apart, there might be sense of bitterness within that person because they weren't able to work it out. They might feel hurt, unloved and betrayed. It's a completely natural feeling that anyone can feel when they've lost the one who they believed was the love of their life.

The main focus would be on moving past this feeling, which many people are fairly good at. But there is that slim percentage of folks who want to dwell in that bitterness, and develop a hate for that person who left them.

Thankfully, I've never had to deal with an ex girlfriend who has hated me.
are you a lesbian or just a female account with hairy balls? undecidedi'm confused man
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
i learnt nothing from that terrible movie.
we know you are either alpha male nor a red piller
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
OBelz:
The real person at fault in the Acrimony movie was Mel's elder sister. If not for her, she'd have stayed to enjoy the fruit of her labour. He wasn't a con man, as Melinda's sisters assumed he was. He was an inventor with a spectacular invention—one that eventually made both of them rich. The moral of “Acrimony” seems to be: Leave a bad man, especially one who cheated on you before marriage and leeches off your financial resources — unless he has poured his life into the dream of inventing a self-recharging battery, in which case the bonds of matrimony are sacrosanct and no sacrifice is too great
THANK YOU! The guy isn't GOD fearing but he's a good man in his marriage thou not to the standard but commendable. You see some people(guys) will never understand some stuffs like 1)they are the anchor of any relationship 2)to stay away from any unwanted relationship no matter the benefits that comes with it. The guy is an example of most average nigerian this days lol

2 Likes

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kriss216:
Mel's siblings brought miseries to her.

If you want a successful relationship or marriage, take your family out of your relationship/marriage.
do you remember the scene after the divorce where the divorced lady came to them and said her husband finally made it with the battery thing only for one of them to say he knew robert would make it,he's a smart dude LOL?

1 Like

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chienex24:
Really laughing at some who blame siblings , elder sister and the likes

Very simple lesson... Love unconditionally, but use your head : angry angry angry

That movie was seriously over hypppped!!! How can I unwatch it angry angry angry angry
not over hyped man,i knew a guy who financed his supposed wife to high institution level only for the girl to end up as his baby mama...shit happens in daily life man. I only have issues with the ending but its a movie anyway
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Karleb:
The movie was deliberately made to be controversial to make money.

Mission was accomplished and I was entertained.

If you wish to blame anyone, it should be the director.
yea for shooting the movie in america
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
jornwhite:

Do you know that is the only movie i can never get tired of watching, well you are entitle 2 ur opinion.
the reason a wiseman said only fools fall in love is because, you can't love unconditionally and still use brain, its contradicts.
THANKS man. Like i keep telling people the real meaning of love has died with our forefathers.our generation on nothing close to real love.so I'll leave everyone with this quote from dalai lama
"people were created to be loved. Things were created to used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
-DALAI LAMA
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
PeaceIlya:
which is wrong, all the while he was chasing a dream, he should have gotten a ajob
HABA! Don't judge him personally with your emotions now,be rational with him.he could still cheat after marriage if he was that bad but choosed not to. What if after the divorce he became a scavenger because he was cheating in his youthful years when he should get a job?

1 Like

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
Hamachi:
Robert cheated blame him period
not in his marriage period
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Lesson learnt In this life just have money the fear of GOD
cheesy
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Jacqueline22(f): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
HomerTimpson:
cheesy
Abeg all join
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by HomerTimpson: 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Abeg all join
LOL IKR! I have an idea thou...i have the fear of GOD and you have money judging from where you are,we can make a team you know grin
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Raeheemwayne: 12:05am On Sep 30, 2020
Sadly, there aren't many unrealistic parts. The depicted situation actually happens. The major unrealistic one is a woman supporting a man's unactualized dream for that long. Another one is leaving this man after waiting for so long. Also, the end scene where she goes full haywire on the yacht. So unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by IvoryT: 1:07am On Sep 30, 2020
First of all, Kudos to Tyler Perry for all the bestselling movies he gives to us.

Acrimony is a very intelligent, well scripted movie that leaves you with lots to think about, lots of emotions...

Anger, Greed, Opportunism, Psycho, Belief, just to mention but few are the keywords.

We are all different beings emotionally, so folks will definitely have different opinions on this.

Mel. A good woman with a terrible anger issue. Emotionally wrecked and eventually psycho.

Robert. A smart opportunist with lots of belief. Very generous.

Just to correct what I read here.....Robert promised to get Mel a yacht, flat in the high rise building etc, those where his ideas, what he wanted for himself and his woman, so he has to follow through irrespective of whom he ended up with. He shouldn't do otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2020
People keep saying "who,who,who..." regarding the person at fault in the acrimony movie. But,why must it be a particular person
They all contributed to the outcome...you can't pin it on just one individual.

2 Likes

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by kenodrill: 4:48am On Sep 30, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Lesson learnt
In this life just have money

I need female bags and clothes.

1 Like

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Jacqueline22(f): 4:57am On Sep 30, 2020
kenodrill:

Oh ok let talk send me a pm
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Jacqueline22(f): 4:58am On Sep 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
LOL IKR! I have an idea thou...i have the fear of GOD and you have money judging from where you are,we can make a team you know grin
You mean we should open church and start making more money
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by kenodrill: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Pls drop ur email address
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by kenodrill: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by PeaceIlya: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2020
grin
kenodrill:

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Leezah(f): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
HomerTimpson:
are you a lesbian or just a female account with hairy balls? undecidedi'm confused man
The bolded is actually what you are

2 Likes

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by IyaTola: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2020
kiss
Athemisia:

Omo you don talk am finish oh... wetin I go talk now
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Jacqueline22(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
kenodrill:

Yeah sent you a message already
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Hamachi(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2020
undecided
HomerTimpson:
not in his marriage period
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
PeaceIlya:
ACRIMONY

For those that have watched the movie,

Who was in the wrong side?
Who is to blame?
And who destroy everything between them?

If you have not watched it, try download and watch.
Very interesting movie but with bad ending.

I really learnt a lot, what did you learn in the Movie.

Let's share our views and learn from each other.
Never invest financially in and struggle with a broke dude telling you that he has a dream, if it is not reciprocal. It will end in premium tears

3 Likes

Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by kenodrill: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Yeah sent you a message already

Didn't receive any message.chat me up via whatsapp.08134476715
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by Timothy6: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2020
Mind you,to think that she actually lost her worm all because of him.
Re: Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From by PeaceIlya: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Never invest financially in and struggle with a broke dude telling you that he has a dream, if it is not reciprocal. It will end in premium tears
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Type Of Fruit Are You? / I Think Am Under A Spell Anytime I See Rokiatu Post Of Romance Section I... / 'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.