Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) (3097 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by jumia1: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2020
It seem both of them love each other so much,they display their love issue on social media to an extent of display how her hubby helping her dress up.
Actress Anita Joseph and her darling husband are so much in love and they can not hind in public any where they go.
Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/actress-anita-joseph-and-her-darling-husband/

1 Share

Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2020
Anytime I read things about them something keeps coming to my mind,i pray their marriage stands the test of time

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by chatinent: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2020
Crazy duo.
Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by MJluv(f): 8:17am On Sep 30, 2020
It seems to me the advent of social media made people more stupid than they already are...

I don't know why people would require the public to validate their private lives.
Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by Alkheira(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2020
This woman is fugly....... Ugly but fuckable cool

1 Like

Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2020
This one that forced herself on a DJ... abi na BARMAN....
For her mind she be Talented Actress...
Re: Joseph Rubbing Actress Anita Breasts Openly With Style (video) by aycorporat(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2020
Funny enough this may get to front page
I don't know the moderator that helps in promoting this woman that should have long be singing lullabies for her grandchildren

(1) (Reply)

Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos] / Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / True Life Story Please Try To Avoid Divorce..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.