Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (8573 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrjojo: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
I just knew that I will see all sorts of nonsense from the males on nairaland immediately I read OP story and I was not wrong.

Nigerian men are the biggest hypocrites you will ever see anywhere in this world, which man can stay by his wife when she is being useless, not doing chores, not taking care of children, not bringing money, not even attempting to be productive under the guise of being depressed, which Nigerian man can stay by that woman and cook for her, clean up after her, provide for her, show her respect and love and take care of the kids while lovingly motivating her to get back on her feet? I bet none of the foolish men on this thread can tolerate that amount of rubbish but you hypocrites want women to do all that and more for a useless husband.

Many men even cheat on their wives when they are pregnant and sick or when they just give birth because they dont have the tolerance or patience to go through hard times with her.

In this same Nigeria if a man is the one providing everything for his wife while she works as a full time housewife the man will never respect her or treat her like an equal and in many cases he will display open injustice and high handedness because he knows she has nowhere to go. For example look at FFK the way he abused his wives and beats them up, even when they are pregnant just because he is very rich and spends a lot on them, that is the mindset of an average Nigerian man, once they become sole breadwinners, they expect you to turn into a mindless slave that they can boss around any time they feel like.
But they expect women to be sole breadwinners and housewives and submissive and loving and non complaining and supportive all at once.

And yes, a man will take care of his family for years and nobody hears of it but when a woman does it the world will hear of it, you know why? Because while a man provides, his wife takes care of the homefront and the children and even the man [b]himself, cooking, cleaning, washing,shopping
, etc. But when women provide men become utterly useless, they are too arrogant to cook and clean and go to market for their wife and children, they are too arrogant to take over house chores from the wife so they end up DOUBLING the amount of work the woman does and she speaks out and lets people know she is under extreme stress that's why you always hear of it[/b].

@Op no matter what decision you choose to make, DO NOT leave your child alone with that man, I know you are feeling frustration at the way things are but please don't make your innocent child suffer because of his irresponsible father. Continue taking care of your child.

What exactly is the big deal with cooking , My uncle cooks and he works, I'm not married yet, but I can't remember the last time my girlfriend, Infact I cook and load her fridge, Cooking is no big deal abeg, What is the use of a washing machine again? shopping?? really ??, So I really don't understand the habitual emphasis on these things
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Good morning.
Happy new week.
You are putting water in my mouth okwaya... grin

good afternoon, same here...
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

Iwe!
Nothing happens for nothing.... Actions preceded another...

Some stories here are usually one sided.. cheesy Like OP own... No valid advice can suffice until u get the complete stories...
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Munzy14:

You are putting water in my mouth okwaya... grin

good afternoon, same here...

Let's agree to disagree cheesy
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Nothing happens for nothing.... Actions preceded another...

Some stories here are usually one sided.. cheesy Like OP own... No valid advice can suffice until u get the complete stories...

If only we could get the husband's side....

One thing I noticed about her comments is that she's used to her husband taking care of all her needs.
Even the job she's asking for is for her husband, which prompts one to wonder what about her?
In what way does she (intend to) support?
Re: . by Munzy14(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
mariahAngel:

If only we could get the husband's side....

One thing I noticed about her comments is that she's used to her husband taking care of all her needs.
Even the job she's asking for is for her husband, which prompts one to wonder what about her?
In what way does she (intend to) support?
Some men will always make that mistake of ones the income is cool, they are comfortable with house wife. Very terrible......

Not in this era o, both husbands and wives should be earning... because e get y...cheesy No condition is permanent, ups and downs must surface.

Getting the husband side is importanter... cheesy One side stuffs condemns one gender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am So Pissed Off At My Wife And Father In Law. / Help! His Wife Is Tormenting Him. / My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.