Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? (8946 Views)

5 Types Of Female Personality As Regards Their Looks. / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

umm,im hungry. grin
i'm not up to anything,i swear cry cry embarassed

Ok then, don't cry I hate seeing ladies crying I ain't like 190
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok then, don't cry I hate seeing ladies crying I ain't like 190
undecided undecided

If i talk they would say Grow up yet they keep tempting me out angry angry
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ok,i'll stop ''sniffs'' and ''looks for Reality's white shirt,to blow her nose with''. embarassed embarassed
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<very good lookin wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2011
190:

undecided  undecided

If i talk they would say Grow up yet they keep tempting me out  angry angry

leave her  lipsrsealed you know who I'm talking bout. . . I heard Yorubas use black magic maybe thats working on her. As for me negro, I don't believe in black magic
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ok,i'll stop ''sniffs'' and ''looks for Reality's white shirt,to blow her nose with''. embarassed embarassed

No problem, I have Mr. Cork as my dry cleaner
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

No problem, I have Mr. Cork as my dry cleaner

oh really 'sniffs''
good,good. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
stfu reality.

wait until i have a comeback for that "brain" comment!  grin grin

and may ur shirt be returned from Mr. Cork, two sizes smaller.
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
Goldieluks:

sweery i can giv u somethin else to blow: its only 17inches  tall! wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

stfu reality.

wait until i have a comeback for that "brain" comment!  grin grin

Quit stalking me, I told ya that don't do fat black ladies + Jamaicans but I love em club cause you get a lot of weed in there
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Quit stalking me, I told ya that don't do fat black ladies + Jamaicans but I love em club cause you get a lot of weed in there

Please P-Shiddy, you are feeling yourself WAAAAY too much. You reply to me and I will reply to you.
Other wise you're not thought of. Albino Namibian chimpanzee. tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 9:00pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Stalk u? Bro, U need to Quit drinking! (no oofeinse) wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 02, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Please P-Shiddy, you are feeling yourself WAAAAY too much. You reply to me and I will reply to you.
Other wise you're not thought of. Albino Namibian chimpanzee. tongue

Stalker

Mr, Cork:

Stalk u? Bro, U need to Quit drinking! (no oofeinse) wink

Zombie
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

,internet virus+Zombie. tongue tongue
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
= to rettard
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY. . .y do u smile in ur pic if u gonna be horrible with ur words huh?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101. Bro, nice picture.  is that your boyfriend hugging you? undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Goldieluks: 9:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr-cork that girl on your pic,is she your first born? ''please whisper it to me,i won't tell'' (truss me) wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

REALITY. . .y do u smile in your pic if u gonna be horrible with your words huh?

Define horrible. . .

Mr, Cork:

REALITY101. Bro, nice picture.  is that your boyfriend hugging you? undecided

You re drunk
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY r u being rude to me?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

REALITY r u being rude to me?

is he supposed to be nice to you all the time ?
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

Great question. Bro, she is lookin for husband! undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by 190: 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Great question. Bro, she is lookin for husband! undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

Se na u i dey follow talk? undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2011
Pweety4me:

Se na u i dey follow talk? undecided

put in it in straight english i will be able to understand you and respond to your thoughts
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 9:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ditto
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ya'all should leave her alone. Hon no
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Pweety4me(f): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Ya'all should leave her alone. Hon no
cool try be 9ice to the girlies wink
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ok mom but please don't judge me
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by MrCork17: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok mom but please don't judge me

^^^^^lame chat up line undecided
Re: Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Mr, Cork:

^^^^^lame chat up line undecided

Dull Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? / Igbo Men Spoiled Nigerian Women. / Yoruba Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.