Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum (808 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / “Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Deucalion007: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2020
there's this girl I've been moving with for the past three months,I really like her and I know she feels the same way but something happened recently that changed things between us.
her male bestie annoyed me and I attacked him viciously but the guy didn't fight back .The girl witnessed this scene and was really shocked by my behavior.I've been trying to plead with her but she's not been responding.she told me she needed a break and blocked me on Whatsapp.Ive sent various apology messages but I've not received any responses.she later called me two days ago just to greet me sha even though it was very brief.
knowing the girl,she's not someone that holds grudges for long but she's been avoiding me for like two weeks now ...please how can I win her back?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by IamD18: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2020
This month alone, you've created 6 threads on this forum about your girlfriend.

Bruv, are you actually okay? I hope you are normal?

8 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by chatinent: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
You should never fight because of a girl.
Second, leave her be. It's called self respect.
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by CosmicPhoenix: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2020
you are begging your girlfriend for an apology over the fact that you attacked her male bestie because he pissed you off,wetin we no go see for NL undecided if she's avoiding you,avoid her back,abi dem tie your placenta for the girl body.

3 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by ImDStar: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Your moniker thou, curved from the ImDstar I guess lolz

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by yenereal(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2020
shocked
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
You're fighting over a girl who won't do the same for you

From all your previous posts I can assume you're not more than 20. And I don't get. All the guys she's dating out of pity know you somehow. All this neighborhood entanglements sef.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by CAPSLOCKED: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2020
LOL. MALE BESTIE. YOU'LL EVENTUALLY STAB HIM WHEN YOU DISCOVER THE REALITY.
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by decatalyst(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2020
IamD18:

Don't worry, he will be delivered soon grin

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Uzomacharles: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2020
Which kind Wahala be this na?
U no go allow another man Bleep?
6ix Threads For One Girlfriend And All Na Suspicious Threads Seeking Advice....
U get luck say I no know her

Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Franktom247(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2020
Association of red pillers food is ready come and sell membership card for your new intake
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 01, 2020
violence is never the answer,
but I wonder why a guy with his brain intact will choose to be friends with another guy's girlfriend,
what do you intend gaining, hope?, s3x?, attention?, I don't just understand. op respect yourself and avoid her back, this life is too short to start getting worked up over a girl.

bestie association of Nigerian (BAN) you can start attacking me now

south south region
(drops mic)
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
cool
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by baralatie(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2020
6 threads about one girl with a male bestie (boyfriend).
you are just killing yasef for nothing
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Skmoda360(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2020
chatinent:
You should never fight because of a girl.

Second, leave her be. It's called self respect.
You have said it all
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2020
The comment tho..

what happened to Red pill?

these penis people ehn
Re: Will She Ever Agree To Date Me After Seeing My Temper Tantrum by Mcslize: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2020
IamD18:

In Mr Macaroni voice: Are you, are you, are you normaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

grin

(1) (Reply)

Hmm / Pre Marital Sex / Dear Nigerian Ladies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.